Channon "pregnant for views" Rose part 4

bbish13
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Channon "pregnant for views" Rose

Post by bbish13 »

on twitter she's defending herself saying "babies shouldn't sit in their pee and poop!"

no shit, channon, that's why you change them as soon as they soil themselves. Babies wear diapers because they cannot control their bowel movements, not because people want to force them to sit in their own piss and shit :rofl:

Post by Guest »

all I know is "cash-register" has to be somewhere in the new thread title.
They are AWFUL.

cancerthecrabby
Learner
Learner

Post by cancerthecrabby »

Channon "melking my baby for all she's worth" Rose

Halotop1234
Learner
Learner

Post by Halotop1234 »

Channon "dramatizing life for $$$" rose

Halotop1234
Learner
Learner

Post by Halotop1234 »

Sorry for the double post

I'm surprised her titles haven't been so dramatic like:
"OMG vegan baby poops in sink"
"Newborn mom breakdown because fussy baby"
"Fussy Newborn will we ever be normal again"

Idk about yall but I use to cringe at all her thumbnails being her faked shocked face
And also I hate how she calls snow a fussy baby because 9/10 times she is peacefully sleeping, she's lucky she has such a calm baby.

Post by Guest »

Halotop1234 wrote:Sorry for the double post

I'm surprised her titles haven't been so dramatic like:
"OMG vegan baby poops in sink"
"Newborn mom breakdown because fussy baby"
"Fussy Newborn will we ever be normal again"

Idk about yall but I use to cringe at all her thumbnails being her faked shocked face
And also I hate how she calls snow a fussy baby because 9/10 times she is peacefully sleeping, she's lucky she has such a calm baby.
I think "MY BABY KEEPS CHOKING" supercedes all of the above.
Again, they are AWFUL human beings!

Cactuswater
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cactuswater »

I wonder if Channon and Brie gossiped about Amber, lol... wonder if Amber ever paid up, HA

Adoptthiskitten
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Adoptthiskitten »

Cactuswater wrote:I wonder if Channon and Brie gossiped about Amber, lol... wonder if Amber ever paid up, HA
Brye was.doing a Q and A and I asked if A ever paid them a cent and she didnt pick that question

Cactuswater
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cactuswater »

Adoptthiskitten wrote:
Cactuswater wrote:I wonder if Channon and Brie gossiped about Amber, lol... wonder if Amber ever paid up, HA
Brye was.doing a Q and A and I asked if A ever paid them a cent and she didnt pick that question
That’s awesome, ha ha! Probably a chapter they would like to shut and put far in the rear view :D

JaclynSHILLcircus
Informer
Informer

Post by JaclynSHILLcircus »

So I’m “my sister meets my baby for the first tine” she shows some random girl named Chantelle (that has three kids) and doesn’t say who the f she is , than Chantelle the sister (also mom of three kids ) shows up , and they don’t say where they other Chantelle went. What’s up with this Chantelle mom of 3 squared ?!! Haha

Just thought it was weird , kinda funny . Like who is the random Chantelle lol.

Halotop1234
Learner
Learner

Post by Halotop1234 »

i find it so creepy how she replies to herself on snows Instagram pictures. We know she’s posting on snows insta, then replying from her own..... like do people actually believe it’s snow posting or does she think people do???? So much confusion.

Post by Guest »

Halotop1234 wrote:i find it so creepy how she replies to herself on snows Instagram pictures. We know she’s posting on snows insta, then replying from her own..... like do people actually believe it’s snow posting or does she think people do???? So much confusion.
Omfg I thought you were kidding.
But there she is “mommy loves snuggling you!!”

She is bonkers.

excited_nugget
Learner
Learner

Post by excited_nugget »

Halotop1234 wrote:i find it so creepy how she replies to herself on snows Instagram pictures. We know she’s posting on snows insta, then replying from her own..... like do people actually believe it’s snow posting or does she think people do???? So much confusion.
I think she thinks it's cute. When it's just weird.

I also think that she thinks people think that Snow will see their "communication" when shes older and they think she might think it's cute.

I know that's a really complicated way to explain what I'm trying to say, but that's all I've got at 1:30am Image

Cactuswater
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cactuswater »

On Snow’s IG there’s “I am” in love with you mommy or whatever it said, from baby’s perspective, then Channon answers back, oh I love you too” from her own account. It;s like she has this ideal and is acting it out, with no basis in reality, like she thinks she’s still acting in a video... which is really scary

Halotop1234
Learner
Learner

Post by Halotop1234 »

Cactuswater wrote:On Snow’s IG there’s “I am” in love with you mommy or whatever it said, from baby’s perspective, then Channon answers back, oh I love you too” from her own account. It;s like she has this ideal and is acting it out, with no basis in reality, like she thinks she’s still acting in a video... which is really scary
Yeah thats the post I was talking about like.....is she assuming the role of a mother in a lifetime movie? I think its creepy to have snow have her own insta in the first place, like just post the pictures of her on your own instagram not both.

OutOfStep
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by OutOfStep »

what i like about the name snow rose it's that it's a perfect stripper name, she won't waste time thinking up of a new one while following in mommy's footsteps giving in to puppy crushing fantasies for the money.

also i just realized the pic of Snow Rose when she's 3 weeks old is with her mother and nother with her grandmother - woops, that weathered face fooled me

Post by Guest »

Return to “Channon Rose”