ShittneyLeeSaunders - Daddy Issues, KMart & heartbreaks PT 5

Post by howdydoody »

"This is the hardest thing I have ever had to do"

smashthebox
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: ShittneyLeeSaunders-daddy issues+brokenhearted Kmart hau

Post by smashthebox »

I thought they were together a lot longer from how tragic she was making it seems, then she said 'say goodbye to the last 6 months of your life". Wtf? 6 months? breakups are always hard but 6 months? they were in the honeymoon stage.

Why was she removing and cleaning out the entire apartment? did he not have anything of his own there? I guess he had a really good deal living with her and not having to deal with any of the baggage in the end.

And someone quoted that she place is up for $950 A WEEK in rent.. I don't feel sorry for her, what a privileged life she was living.

Also, her family coming out and helping her move while I know other people would just deal with all this themselves.

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by moonlightpixie »

Yer Burnt moonlightpixie! NICE TRY THO

howdydoody
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by howdydoody »

smashthebox wrote:I thought they were together a lot longer from how tragic she was making it seems, then she said 'say goodbye to the last 6 months of your life". Wtf? 6 months? breakups are always hard but 6 months? they were in the honeymoon stage.

Why was she removing and cleaning out the entire apartment? did he not have anything of his own there? I guess he had a really good deal living with her and not having to deal with any of the baggage in the end.

And someone quoted that she place is up for $950 A WEEK in rent.. I don't feel sorry for her, what a privileged life she was living.

Also, her family coming out and helping her move while I know other people would just deal with all this themselves.
Dylan claims Brittany told him not to talk to her and that he offered to help with the cleaning and packing and that she said no. She would make anyone look like the big bad guy if it gets her more attention

nelly_w
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by nelly_w »

beebs
Informer
Informer

Post by beebs »

Looooove the new thread name :tu:

Woowoo123
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Woowoo123 »

That house is so ugly and small who in their right mind would pay that.

She's really not done herself any favors for future relationships when she milks her breakups for all they're worth. Like the relationship would be worth what Dylan is copping now - in saying that though he should've known better since the evidence was there since jacko.

howdydoody
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by howdydoody »

Woowoo123 wrote:That house is so ugly and small who in their right mind would pay that.

She's really not done herself any favors for future relationships when she milks her breakups for all they're worth. Like the relationship would be worth what Dylan is copping now - in saying that though he should've known better since the evidence was there since jacko.
She prob had him convinced she was the victim of Jacko. I feel so sorry for Dylan copping all this shit because of her- she should be a respectful person and actually say in a video (on YOUTUBE not snap since not everyone has snap!!!) for her minions to NOT harass or threaten Dylan. All too easy to do!

howdydoody
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by howdydoody »

Re: beautybybrittneyx/BRITTNEYLEESAUNDERS 3: Season of the B
Postby dominoginger77 » Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:33 pm

I haven't watched Brittney in ages and just caught up on this forum because one of her really RANDOM vlogs came up in my suggested and omg has happened with her?!? I predict a melt down within the next six months with her shes fucking nuts, plus once her youtube channel slows down she'll freak out majorly
Haha

xBGx
Lurker
Lurker

Post by xBGx »

Finally a comment that is 'I'm so sorry this happened to you brittney'

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nomdogs
Debater
Debater

Post by nomdogs »

howdydoody
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by howdydoody »

Brittany has replied to comments on her video in the last few hours but of course she's not mature enough to delete any/all comments talking shit/making lies up about Dylan. BUT oddly enough she didn't delete comments from someone calling her a psycho for her behaviour!!

aunnie
Lurker
Lurker

Post by aunnie »

wonder if shes seen this hahah

scartissue
Talker
Talker

Post by scartissue »

smashthebox wrote: And someone quoted that she place is up for $950 A WEEK in rent.. I don't feel sorry for her, what a privileged life she was living.
This. Plus she's already got a new place... sure it's a lot of money to (potentially) lose out on, but she's clearly not caught between places and struggling to scrape together a bond like a lot of people, but lets be real, the money she lost from breaking her lease will have no impact on her life

Ceebs101
Learner
Learner

Post by Ceebs101 »

She's unbelievable. I can't upload a pic cause this sites crap but people are commenting on her 'emotional' moving video saying they can't believe he didn't help her move and how he's such an asshole for not offering to help and SHE IS REPLYING AND AGREEING WITH THEM.

She's saying that she thought he would offer to help to and shit. Then someone pointed out that Dylan said he did offer and she said no and told him not to speak to her anymore and her little minions jumped on them telling them not to question her and that it's her channel so she can say what she wants.. :roll:

So basically they think she can lie about what happened since it's her channel after all.

He's an asshole for getting with her in the first place when he was in a relationship and she's just a piece of shit.

All she wanted from him was to be part of a YouTube couple and rake in the views. She tried and failed to do it with Jacko but Dylan and his stupid ass fell for t.

sharktea
Talker
Talker

Post by sharktea »

[tweet][/tweet]
:rofl: oh dear...

halifaxer
Stalker
Stalker

Post by halifaxer »

howdydoody
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by howdydoody »

Ceebs101 wrote:She's unbelievable. I can't upload a pic cause this sites crap but people are commenting on her 'emotional' moving video saying they can't believe he didn't help her move and how he's such an asshole for not offering to help and SHE IS REPLYING AND AGREEING WITH THEM.

She's saying that she thought he would offer to help to and shit. Then someone pointed out that Dylan said he did offer and she said no and told him not to speak to her anymore and her little minions jumped on them telling them not to question her and that it's her channel so she can say what she wants.. :roll:

So basically they think she can lie about what happened since it's her channel after all.

He's an asshole for getting with her in the first place when he was in a relationship and she's just a piece of shit.

All she wanted from him was to be part of a YouTube couple and rake in the views. She tried and failed to do it with Jacko but Dylan and his stupid ass fell for t.
It's like when people thought they were doing stuff for the attention when she first posted the crying snaps and they didn't mention it until they did the video 'explaining'. "She was crying on snap chat so it's not fake at all!!" um yeah you can fake cry ya know?

99.99% of the comments on that stupid video of hers are brain dead minions that hate Dylan cos he broke her heart. Big whoop. Nice to know a shitty 5-6 month relationship ending is the hardest thing she will ever have to do.. Guess a death in the family will be a piece of cake for her!

The amount of times she rambles on that its a new start/hardest thing blah blah should show the minions there is something off about her.

aunnie
Lurker
Lurker

Post by aunnie »

sharktea wrote:[tweet][/tweet]
:rofl: oh dear...
Lmfao vomit. Acting lessons? For what? Acting sane perhaps.

Return to “BRITTNEYLEESAUNDERS”