shalynmcguin
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: beautybybrittneyx / BRITTNEYLEESAUNDERS

Post by shalynmcguin »

Lavenduuuh wrote:Have you seen her latest snapchats?!? Oh myyyyyy
Oh hell, just recently deleted her because the 400 second stories were ridiculous.. What is happening?!

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

The way she described on snapchat what this lady said was completely different to what she actually said.

How are they supposed to react when they constantly have Brittney sending them threats...

justanopinion
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by justanopinion »

Lmao Brittney is an idiot! This company will win and can sue her so hard for defamation because if she has been saying this about the network and it wasn't true then they can get her so hardddddd

Post by Guest »

There's no way she'll get a lawyer.... as it's all happened via email, everything is in writing. You can tell they're choosing their words carefully, but I bet Brittney hasn't. She's got no hope.

Lavenduuuh
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Lavenduuuh »

shalynmcguin wrote:
Lavenduuuh wrote:Have you seen her latest snapchats?!? Oh myyyyyy
Oh hell, just recently deleted her because the 400 second stories were ridiculous.. What is happening?!

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
She's asking support off her 'snapchat crew/squad' to go favourite and retweet her tweets to "raise awareness" of how shit the company is haha. What a joke. She's going to far, It's so unprofessional.

Auswonder
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Auswonder »

Lol what an unprofessional idiot. She's making herself look so bad

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

diamongz
Informer
Informer

Post by diamongz »

Her partnered company and her are as bad as each other...

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

hey-flower
Learner
Learner

Post by hey-flower »

sparkle66 wrote:Image
In her snapchat she said that "they take a huge cut of what i make from youtube". Well if she "definitely understands contracts" (her tweet) then she should've know how much they were going to take from her, because that type of thing is always disclosed in a contract. She obviously has no idea how to deal with real adult situations. She definitely needs a lawyer. And as someone who is studying contractual law, it's safe to say she's in some deep shit and it's all her fault. Her talking about it on every form on social media is not helping her case either.

If she does miraculously end the contract though, her troubles won't be over. CDS can actually sue her for the losses they incur because of the shortened agreements. Sucks for her

jtbi98
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jtbi98 »

I'm sure earlier this year she was posting about a different company she was having issues with (not style haul), so this definitely a repeat occurrence for brittney.

According to her Snapchat "contracts can be broken".. I'm sure she wouldn't like it if they were breaking the contract on her!

Auswonder
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Auswonder »

She really needs to grow the fuck up

She's had jobs before she should know how to respect a contract

xmeljayne
Debater
Debater

Post by xmeljayne »

I honestly don't see a problem with either emails. Because they're right, she doesn't understand contracts. You don't just get to leave when you've decided you have had enough. She's such an idiot, saying they were bullying her. That is not bullying, that is telling you where you went wrong. I hate people who think they can badmouth a company publicly to get their way. CDS is a big company, they will have the money to get lawyers who will win, especially as it's in their favour due to Brittney's attitude.
It really is a repeat thing - she always seems to have something negative to say. You'd think she'd figure out maybe she needs at attitude adjustment & a slight increase in maturity *maybe*.
Also, just to add to the list of things she does to get attention: Backstory; I broke up with my boyfriend a few days ago & had to change my Facebook relationship status. I noticed it says 'this won't be on your timeline' (something to that effect). So that means when she broke up with Gian, she would've had to go out of her way to change the setting to share it. how pathetic.

nelly_w
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nelly_w »

Did she post a video about CDS? Or just snapchat it because looooord I can't bare her snapchats.

Youtubeallday
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

beautybybrittneyx / BRITTNEYLEESAUNDERS

Post by Youtubeallday »

Erm, ok. Your horse face is crappier than your dad's handsome one.

Tell me. If you were hurt by your estranged dad, wouldn't you get emotional looking at intimate family photos of you together? Well not for Britt Bogan Mouth! Such photos should be used for likes and retweets!

xmeljayne
Debater
Debater

Post by xmeljayne »

nelly_w wrote:Did she post a video about CDS? Or just snapchat it because looooord I can't bare her snapchats.
She snapchatted that she'll be making a video.

jtbi98
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jtbi98 »

xmeljayne wrote:I honestly don't see a problem with either emails. Because they're right, she doesn't understand contracts. You don't just get to leave when you've decided you have had enough. She's such an idiot, saying they were bullying her. That is not bullying, that is telling you where you went wrong. I hate people who think they can badmouth a company publicly to get their way. CDS is a big company, they will have the money to get lawyers who will win, especially as it's in their favour due to Brittney's attitude.
It really is a repeat thing - she always seems to have something negative to say. You'd think she'd figure out maybe she needs at attitude adjustment & a slight increase in maturity *maybe*.
Also, just to add to the list of things she does to get attention: Backstory; I broke up with my boyfriend a few days ago & had to change my Facebook relationship status. I noticed it says 'this won't be on your timeline' (something to that effect). So that means when she broke up with Gian, she would've had to go out of her way to change the setting to share it. how pathetic.
I don't understand why she is whinging about them "bullying" her. She's the one wanting to leave a contract, then posting things knowing that her dumb minions will follow.. And to then "threaten" to make a video about it? As if that scares them!

The whole background of the video is going to be that she was stupid enough to sign a contract that she didn't understand. If she had been a normal human being and had tried to work it out, they may have been up for negotiations, but she has done herself no favours by making it public.

Auswonder
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Auswonder »

Now her little 12 year old legions will think this is an appropriate way to act in the professional world

xdegausser
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by xdegausser »

lol at her whinging about having to pay thousands of dollars for a lawyer to sort it out for her. contracts aren't silly little things you can email your way out of. Idiot.

Auswonder
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Auswonder »

Does anyone know what these companies do for youtubers? What would the contract entail mostly?

littlemisselizabeth
Learner
Learner

Post by littlemisselizabeth »

I really don't like her youtube personality/channel, but I did really like the Father's Day video she made. My family walked out on me when I was fourteen too, and it was the worst thing I've ever gone through. I have depression still from the abandonment, and it was really refreshing to see someone tell the truth about how it feels. Most youtubers would tell their sob story, then flip their hair back and go "But I forgive them, because forgiveness makes you a bigger person and helps you move on, blah blah blah, I'm so nice" NO. That's not what it feels like. I love how she wasn't apologetic about it at all. It was nice to connect with the anger she had for once. It's really difficult to find people on youtube who will admit what it's really like to go through personal issues like this one, and seeing people preach forgiveness is really isolating.

hey-flower
Learner
Learner

Post by hey-flower »

Auswonder wrote:Does anyone know what these companies do for youtubers? What would the contract entail mostly?
https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/2737059?hl=en

"MCNs can often help content creators with their programming, funding, cross-promotion, partner management, digital rights management, monetization/sales, or audience development."

I think she gained a lot of subscribers whilst working with CDS and StyleHaul (previously), because those two networks are affiliated with some very successful youtubers such as Superwomen and Rhett & Link.

Return to “BRITTNEYLEESAUNDERS”