beautybybrittneyx/BRITTNEYLEESAUNDERS 3: Season of the Bitch

YeahNahMate
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Re: beautybybrittneyx/BRITTNEYLEESAUNDERS 3: Season of the B

Post by YeahNahMate »

But did anyone see the PA Jacko tweets? Mate, if you don't care then don't tweet about it; stop fanning the flames. Also Dee hanging with Brittney again? Wot.
Image1462054836.972347.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

poss
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Post by poss »

I can't get over that Instagram photo she posted. It doesn't even look real. She looks fucking stupid.

SOMEONE IN HER SNAP SAID THE N WORD AND SHES JUST LEFT IT THERE FOR EVERYONE TO HEAR!!!!! Are you friggen kidding me you disgusting bogan .. I can't

Photoshopgonebad
Learner
Learner

Post by Photoshopgonebad »

^ I just watched her snap chat and came here to see if anyone else heard it or if I was just losing my mind. Someone said it while she was helping her friend unbuckle her heels to take them off, it completely caught me off guard. How foul that she or someone she spends time with just casually throws that word around in conversation

Photoshopgonebad
Learner
Learner

Post by Photoshopgonebad »

Double post...but that Instagram photo she posted is horrific. It looks like her face is actually melting off and gives me these vibes:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

FoxFinch
Learner
Learner

Post by FoxFinch »

Photoshopgonebad wrote:^ I just watched her snap chat and came here to see if anyone else heard it or if I was just losing my mind. Someone said it while she was helping her friend unbuckle her heels to take them off, it completely caught me off guard. How foul that she or someone she spends time with just casually throws that word around in conversation
If Shani Grimmond can lose sponsorships for having a nazi flag in the background of one of her snaps then surely Twittney should be dumped for the same ignorance. Wishful thinking I guess.

Kait
Informer
Informer

Post by Kait »

i still find it so strange she hangs out with jackos sister quite a lot

Oxford
Debater
Debater

Post by Oxford »

She definitely is keeping Jacko's sister close to keep some sort of link to Jacko. I've seen that kind of stuff happen with my own friends and their ex's sister, claiming they're friends and hang out all the time, but once my friend actually moves on from their ex, the friendship with the sister ends.
Her friend in that recent insta photo with the see through top with the white bra is a little tacky.

bubblenutt
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by bubblenutt »

Oxford wrote:She definitely is keeping Jacko's sister close to keep some sort of link to Jacko. I've seen that kind of stuff happen with my own friends and their ex's sister, claiming they're friends and hang out all the time, but once my friend actually moves on from their ex, the friendship with the sister ends.
Her friend in that recent insta photo with the see through top with the white bra is a little tacky.
I think it's especially weird that Dee is still friends with Brittney given the way Britt has treated Jacko and acted like a psycho. I would distance myself from if I were her.

If you look at the friends instagram she's a wannabe Kardashian. Nothing wrong with that but some of the things she post are a little tacky imo. Like she looks good but personally I wouldn't post that. Different strokes for different folks tho.

Kait
Informer
Informer

Post by Kait »

bubblenutt wrote:
Oxford wrote:She definitely is keeping Jacko's sister close to keep some sort of link to Jacko. I've seen that kind of stuff happen with my own friends and their ex's sister, claiming they're friends and hang out all the time, but once my friend actually moves on from their ex, the friendship with the sister ends.
I think it's especially weird that Dee is still friends with Brittney given the way Britt has treated Jacko and acted like a psycho. I would distance myself from if I were her.

If you look at the friends instagram she's a wannabe Kardashian. Nothing wrong with that but some of the things she post are a little tacky imo. Like she looks good but personally I wouldn't post that. Different strokes for different folks tho.
Dee probably realised how much exposure her brother got from hanging out with crazy and she's tryna get in on that.

jtbi98
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jtbi98 »

I think it's weird as well, Dee seems to be close to Jacko and only had only met Brittney once when she went to visit Jacko, it's not like they were friends before their stupid "relationship".

diamongz
Informer
Informer

Post by diamongz »

She just described a movie as random too... I'm her age and australian and everybody used to call everything random when we were 13.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

nelly_w
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nelly_w »

[quote="diamongz"]She just described a movie as random too... I'm her age and australian and everybody used to call everything random when we were 13.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk[/quote
Since we're using words we used when we were 13 I'll start calling Britney a chode!

nelly_w
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nelly_w »

[quote="diamongz"]She just described a movie as random too... I'm her age and australian and everybody used to call everything random when we were 13.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk[/quote
Since we're using words we used when we were 13 I'll start calling Britney a chode!

Alikins
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Alikins »

The friend is a trashbag. On Brittney's snapchat when they were out the other night, she was bending down to do something to the strap of her shoe and dropped the N word. I know it definitely wasn't Dee and it didn't sound like Brittney. I don't ever think there is an excuse to use that word. I think she was using it because she is a wannabe Kardashian.

poss
Informer
Informer

Post by poss »

^ I even tweeted her about that disgusting snapchat containing the N word, no acknowledgement or anything, she wasn't even smart enough to delete it .. She makes me sick. See her tweet " when you don't want to sleep because you're so excited about real life" LOL OK BRITTNEY LEE STAGE100CLINGER

coastgirl
Learner
Learner

Post by coastgirl »

I'm so excited to see how this will all end. She is like a train wreck ... I just can't look away.

nomdogs
Debater
Debater

Post by nomdogs »

Anyone catch her latest rant?

Apparently the radio is not allowed to talk about celebrities?

Says the bitch who has made a career off social media...........

Talyylouisee
Informer
Informer

Post by Talyylouisee »

nomdogs wrote:Anyone catch her latest rant?

Long time lurker blah blah blah :?

but i had to give in and make an account just to reply to this.

in this case i finally agree with the little twat and that she isnt for once complaining about another first world prob.

maybe it resonated so much with me because i actually am very close with the family and its truly such an awful awful situation and it is almost like they news trivialized it, going from a story about a childs death to a celebrities clothing at an event.

to be fair i guess they are just trying to announce all the news at once in the segment allowed.

nomdogs
Debater
Debater

Post by nomdogs »

Talyylouisee wrote:
nomdogs wrote:Anyone catch her latest rant?

Long time lurker blah blah blah :?

but i had to give in and make an account just to reply to this.

in this case i finally agree with the little twat and that she isnt for once complaining about another first world prob.

maybe it resonated so much with me because i actually am very close with the family and its truly such an awful awful situation and it is almost like they news trivialized it, going from a story about a childs death to a celebrities clothing at an event.

to be fair i guess they are just trying to announce all the news at once in the segment allowed.

Well yeah I agreed tbh

It's horrible to juxtapose like that

I'm just saying she has no right to complain when she's not doing anything positive with her media presence beside advertising condoms

Plus I'm sure she wasn't listening to ABC or SBS so who expects 2day FM to show sensitivity

xdegausser
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by xdegausser »

i'm sure if it were her condom ad. or her shitty single playing on the radio after a sad story she wouldn't be complaining. it would be "HEY GUYS the most RANDOM thing just happened it's so RANDOM i'm on the radio! RANDOM right". if something suits her it's fine.

Return to “BRITTNEYLEESAUNDERS”