Personperson123
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ARose186 / Arden Rose

Post by Personperson123 »

mollyrhiannan wrote:
Personperson123 wrote:Is she even still considered a YouTube???? If she does one more Q&A I'm going to die I think. She never posts and then when she does it's the laziest video ever. People like her are the reason I have Adblock lol she does not deserve to be paid.
I signed up for a free trial of Vessel, checked out her page. Her next video is a tumblr Q&A of questions that are "uncomfortable" or "weird".

lol not even slightly surprised.

xkiwilava
Informer
Informer

Post by xkiwilava »

Did anyone watch the new Youtube show she's in called "Occupy Alice"? I was surprised by how good her acting was, but also I never thought she would play a racy character like that lol. Kinda weird to watch since I've watched her for so long

alienrasta
Informer
Informer

Post by alienrasta »

xkiwilava wrote:Did anyone watch the new Youtube show she's in called "Occupy Alice"? I was surprised by how good her acting was, but also I never thought she would play a racy character like that lol. Kinda weird to watch since I've watched her for so long
I just watched it and I'm really interested lol. Thank you for posting about it! :tu:

cheesecake134
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by cheesecake134 »

I feel like her Tumblr Q&A should be re-titled "Watch Arden Say Fuck and Vagina For 10 Minutes". I'm not at all bothered by cursing and I'm actually glad she's loosened up a bit(she did seem a little "prim" as a teenager). But the cursing in this video seemed so forced, like she was trying to be edgy and cool. This Will guy seems to make her happy, but it really feels like she's changed since getting with him. And not necessarily for the better.

loulouuu
Talker
Talker

Post by loulouuu »

person: "what'd be the first thing you'd do if you were a cat?"
arden: "I'd lick my butthole"

YAY ARDEN SUCH RAD MUCH WOW

RebeccaDoppelmeyer
Debater
Debater

Post by RebeccaDoppelmeyer »

Just discovered this girl but I can't figure out if her glasses are fake or not? There's so much reflection in them the prescribtion is either super low or they are fake. Also, sometimes she wears them when reading on sometimes not. I have glasses myself and I only wear them outside or if I have to read subtitles on the telly (I'm nearsighted)

gugogi16
Informer
Informer

Post by gugogi16 »

RebeccaDoppelmeyer wrote:Just discovered this girl but I can't figure out if her glasses are fake or not? There's so much reflection in them the prescribtion is either super low or they are fake. Also, sometimes she wears them when reading on sometimes not. I have glasses myself and I only wear them outside or if I have to read subtitles on the telly (I'm nearsighted)
Pretty sure they're real. She's mentioned wearing contacts in her much older videos a couple times. She's also mentioned that she carries her glasses with her in case her contacts start to really bug her eyes. I think she probably just switched to glasses full time or one of her new pairs is fake.
Aspyn + Parker Drinking Game: https://goo.gl/56VmWq :cheers:

Fruitbatz2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Fruitbatz2 »

I really like that Occupy Alice thing. She should do more acting

beautylover69
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by beautylover69 »

have you seen her snapchat story? i think she posted something in there on accident "also, were you just like super duper fucking stoned? cuz that, thats really nice. where'd you go, where are you are you in new york?"

im just so interested in this bc all of these beauty gurus hide the fact that they might drink and/or do drugs so it's exciting when one of them slips up?? idk

annalei22
Lurker
Lurker

Post by annalei22 »

beautylover69 wrote:have you seen her snapchat story? i think she posted something in there on accident "also, were you just like super duper fucking stoned? cuz that, thats really nice. where'd you go, where are you are you in new york?"

im just so interested in this bc all of these beauty gurus hide the fact that they might drink and/or do drugs so it's exciting when one of them slips up?? idk
whaat when was that? I have her on snapchat but i never saw that one.. was she talking to someone on the phone? if so Probably andrea cause she's in ny right now :?

And yeaah you're totally not alone on that one, I feel like ardens trying to shed her goodie-goodie beauty guru label though.. Occupy Alice, her awkward questions Q&A video.. tbh I like that version of her more :)

beautylover69
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by beautylover69 »

whaat when was that? I have her on snapchat but i never saw that one.. was she talking to someone on the phone? if so Probably andrea cause she's in ny right now :?

And yeaah you're totally not alone on that one, I feel like ardens trying to shed her goodie-goodie beauty guru label though.. Occupy Alice, her awkward questions Q&A video.. tbh I like that version of her more :)
yeah its still on her story for like another 10 min but yeah idk i think she just meant to send the snap to one person not add it to her story. but yeah i wish all of the beauty guru girls would just be more real about their not so goodie-goodie selves

Fruitbatz2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Fruitbatz2 »

beautylover69 wrote:have you seen her snapchat story? i think she posted something in there on accident "also, were you just like super duper fucking stoned? cuz that, thats really nice. where'd you go, where are you are you in new york?"

I saw that lol. I thought she said she was stoned though. Idk

kendallz
Informer
Informer

Post by kendallz »

New here; thought I'd post on Arden's thread because I've been a follower of her's for a long time.
It's actually kind of funny how much she's changed, probably due to LA and Wil, but I've noticed on her snapchat and twitter and what not that she says "we bought" and stuff like that, wondering if Wil is currently moving in with her or is going to soon? What does he do in the UK, anyway?

Yourflyingpeter
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Yourflyingpeter »

OMG GROSS SHE HAS NIPPLES EWWWWW!!!!!!!
Some of you need to grow up, nearly everyone in the world has nipples, it's not a big deal if they show through a shirt sometimes. Geez

bits
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bits »

I don't care about nipples if they look like an adult's. Her 11-year old breast buds make me feel like the cops are gonna be knocking on my door soon.
@zoella shove ya gingerbread cutter up ya arse xoxo

knee-caps
Lurker
Lurker

Post by knee-caps »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

isriooer
Talker
Talker

Post by isriooer »

If it was accidentally added to her story, she would've deleted it instead of letting it run its full 24 hour course.

kendallz
Informer
Informer

Post by kendallz »

isriooer wrote:If it was accidentally added to her story, she would've deleted it instead of letting it run its full 24 hour course.
It was a strange snap, though

CourtneyShane
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by CourtneyShane »

How did Arden lose so much weight?

I just watched a vid from May she did with Lauren and she (Arden) looks so thin (in a good way)!

Snow_angel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Snow_angel »

CourtneyShane wrote:How did Arden lose so much weight?

I just watched a vid from May she did with Lauren and she (Arden) looks so thin (in a good way)!
Which one? She must've gain since then

Return to “Arden Rose”