Arden Rose part 3/ 2018

undertheinfluence
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Arden Rose part 3/ 2018

Post by undertheinfluence »

I recently was recommended her IG and watched a few of her videos and needed to come here to read thru this because she makes me feel sick!!!

I have struggled with issues with arrested development because of an extremely traumatic childhood and watching her videos feels like a trauma bond. Her relationship with Will and her behavior surrounding it is Very triggering. She needs help. I can't believe she is giving any sort of advice to young people or being an example for how to live a life or have a relationship.

also I watched one of her videos from 2016 and she talks about getting married in it. ok. and a more shallow observation, I am in my early 30s and she looks older than me (besides being very skinny). Her hair absolutely accentuates her bulbous facial features which I thought nothing of and even found pleasant in a video I watched from years ago.

cheesecake134
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by cheesecake134 »

^Not to dismiss what you've been through, but this post seems like a lot of projection.

Anyway, the last thing I'll say on the tattoo is that I think Arden should have followed the age old advice: Do you want this as a permanant tattoo or would you be fine with it on a t-shirt? Arden should have definitely gotten a quirky dead rat t-shirt.

Tenebre
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Tenebre »

Arden probably saw a stupid statistic that said ''The majority of girls have an aversion to rats''....And we all know Arden is NoT lIkE oThEr GiRlS...She's a CoOl GiRl :roll:

For years didn't she have in her IG bio that she was a ''CRAZY CAT LADY without a cat''??? If she allegedly loved RATS so much all these years...perhaps she should of had CRAZY RAT LADY instead??? What a phoney. But I guess it's her that has to live with a tattoo she had done just to seem trendy and QuIrKy :roll:

She is such a fucking poser. smh
My old signature was a scene from the 1980 horror movie ''Maniac''...I understand some people are sensitive to horror stuff. So I have removed it x

undertheinfluence
Lurker
Lurker

cheesecake134 wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:42 am
^Not to dismiss what you've been through, but this post seems like a lot of projection.

Anyway, the last thing I'll say on the tattoo is that I think Arden should have followed the age old advice: Do you want this as a permanant tattoo or would you be fine with it on a t-shirt? Arden should have definitely gotten a quirky dead rat t-shirt.
it isn't projection. It is literally everything that has been said before in this thread, that Will is a creep and they are disgusting together and she acts like a child and how she acted as a chilf and the exact phrase "arrested development has been used before here even, etc etc but simply framed from the perspective of me someone who has experienced those things and cab say for sure that she makes me feel sick, like triggered because of how codependent and clearly unhealthy her relationship is and her child like behavior reminds me of times in my early 20s of arrested development.

Not sure how you got "projection" from any of that at all. Unless like every single post on this whole thread is also projection, lol, but I guess maybe that could be true.

cheesecake134
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by cheesecake134 »

undertheinfluence wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:58 am
cheesecake134 wrote:

it isn't projection. It is literally everything that has been said before in this thread, that Will is a creep and they are disgusting together and she acts like a child and how she acted as a chilf and the exact phrase "arrested development has been used before here even, etc etc but simply framed from the perspective of me someone who has experienced those things and cab say for sure that she makes me feel sick, like triggered because of how codependent and clearly unhealthy her relationship is and her child like behavior reminds me of times in my early 20s of arrested development.

Not sure how you got "projection" from any of that at all. Unless like every single post on this whole thread is also projection, lol, but I guess maybe that could be true.
And yet it seems to me you are projecting your own issues onto her relationship. You say incredibly pointed things like "Will is a creep and they are disgusting together" "how clearly unhealthy their relationship is" as if that's some known fact.....??? I don't like Will at all on a personal level. He seems like a rude, pretentious little wanker. BUT I don't project a whole host of psychological issues on him and his relationship. The idea that there is some weird Lolita aspect to their relationship is always presented as fact when we have no evidence of it. Just because you may see yourself in it doesn't mean you know the truth. Your experience is not always someone else's experience.

undertheinfluence
Lurker
Lurker

cheesecake134 wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:33 am
undertheinfluence wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:58 am
cheesecake134 wrote:

And yet it seems to me you are projecting your own issues onto her relationship. You say incredibly pointed things like "Will is a creep and they are disgusting together" "how clearly unhealthy their relationship is" as if that's some known fact.....??? I don't like Will at all on a personal level. He seems like a rude, pretentious little wanker. BUT I don't project a whole host of psychological issues on him and his relationship. The idea that there is some weird Lolita aspect to their relationship is always presented as fact when we have no evidence of it. Just because you may see yourself in it doesn't mean you know the truth. Your experience is not always someone else's experience.
lol ok.

have you read this thread?? be sure to quote and accuse every one here of projection. and make sure you don't neglect the other threads as well :tu:

cheesecake134
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by cheesecake134 »

^LMAO sorry I don't think she and her man have a weird sex thing......????

undertheinfluence
Lurker
Lurker

cheesecake134 wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:23 pm
^LMAO sorry I don't think she and her man have a weird sex thing......????
What? Apology accepted.

I also didn't day that at all lol I said they seem really codependent as any one with eyes can also see

I said that it sucks someone so lost and messed up is in a position to give younger folks relational advice when she clearly doesn't have her shit together.

I also said her bulbous features look more pronounced with her hair cut. because they doooo

She seems to be one of these influencers that are getting a huge following and then resting on that without putting in the same amount of work because they don't actually want to be doing this. luckily I don't know much about her specifically because I won't watch her videos outside of the few I have because her personality is flat and boring and try hard .

cheesecake134
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by cheesecake134 »

LMAO you don't know much about her but make definitive statements like "someone so lost and messed up". That's not even expressing an opinion.....??? Because you've experienced trauma doesn't make you an expert on the perceived trauma of someone else.

And no, you pointed out her bulbous features to humble brag that you look younger than a 24 year old. Like sis, it's a gossip forum. You can come on here and just say "Arden sucks and she's ugly" without trying to dress it up.

illuminate
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by illuminate »

undertheinfluence wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:51 am
I recently was recommended her IG and watched a few of her videos and needed to come here to read thru this because she makes me feel sick!!!

I have struggled with issues with arrested development because of an extremely traumatic childhood and watching her videos feels like a trauma bond. Her relationship with Will and her behavior surrounding it is Very triggering. She needs help. I can't believe she is giving any sort of advice to young people or being an example for how to live a life or have a relationship.

also I watched one of her videos from 2016 and she talks about getting married in it. ok. and a more shallow observation, I am in my early 30s and she looks older than me (besides being very skinny). Her hair absolutely accentuates her bulbous facial features which I thought nothing of and even found pleasant in a video I watched from years ago.
Just wanna jump in and say that I know exactly what you mean and totally agree. I came from a messed up childhood and more recently a long-term abusive relationship that looked fine from the outside, and Arden's reminds me of it in many ways. I don't think you're projecting. I think you're attuned to dysfunction like me because you lived it and know what it looks like.

goldenhour19
Learner
Learner

Post by goldenhour19 »

Followed Arden back in the day, just now beginning to watch every few videos, have only seen Will like twice and he was kinda in the background. Can someone give a quick recap of why he is so terrible so I don’t have to watch all her old vids?

outofbubblegum
Learner
Learner

Post by outofbubblegum »

Had to do a double take as this model looks like Arden's twin

Sent from my SM-A405FN using Tapatalk

TheStubborn
Learner
Learner

Post by TheStubborn »

I was watching one of her “trying everything in my closet“ videos and she said she can’t find her perfect size because of her big butt ??? her body is beautiful but she doesn’t have a big butt AT ALL 🙄🙄🙄 Is this her new phase ? The curvy sexy Instagram model 😂

hater gator
Informer
Informer

Post by hater gator »

^ I’ll take ANYTHING that moves away from the “uwu I’m a widdle kid and this is my big daddy worm” phase. If she started dressing like an insta baddie TBH I would praise the lord. Maybe she finally realized ugly Russian grandma haircuts and normalizing p*dophilia are not such a good look...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tenebre
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Tenebre »

But is she still saying she has *MuScLeS*??? :rofl:

It's fucking hilarious that she makes these claims about how's she's got this *teeny tiny bod but is also curvy with muscles* :roll:

Bitch where??? We have eyes! We can see your slim and an of average height! Smfh
My old signature was a scene from the 1980 horror movie ''Maniac''...I understand some people are sensitive to horror stuff. So I have removed it x

youtrippin
Lurker
Lurker

Post by youtrippin »

I’ve always thought Arden was kind of annoying and she always acts like she’s more intelligent than the rest. I remember watching a video of hers awhile back about how she doesn’t believe in working out because she’s able to eat as much pizza as she wants and never gains weight. Well some people aren’t as lucky. And just because you don’t gain weight doesn’t mean you’re healthy? I never got that logic. I stopped watching her after that video because it was dumb as fuck.

Tenebre
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Tenebre »

youtrippin wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:13 am
I’ve always thought Arden was kind of annoying and she always acts like she’s more intelligent than the rest. I remember watching a video of hers awhile back about how she doesn’t believe in working out because she’s able to eat as much pizza as she wants and never gains weight. Well some people aren’t as lucky. And just because you don’t gain weight doesn’t mean you’re healthy? I never got that logic. I stopped watching her after that video because it was dumb as fuck.
I agree! I've noticed Arden never stops bragging about how great/hot/cute/smart she is...her smugness is incredibly unattractive and uncalled for....

She is one of those girls that for some reason thinks they are a gift from God but in reality they are compeletely average and mediocre in every way.

And she can brag all she wants about eating junk food and not gaining weight...when she gets closer to 30, it will be a different story. Eating like shit (even if its only in small amounts) always catches up you when your metabolism slows down. So she has that to look forward to. :FU:

Tenebre
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Tenebre »

I feel like i'm beating a dead horse every time I come to this thread. Because this bitch NEVER changes! Never matures! Never produces decent content! Never seems genuine! She is still as annoying and obnoxious as she was even before she met Will...

The large pile of books behind her on her Instagram pictures is killing me :rofl: *LoOk I rEaD bOoKs!! LoOk HoW sMaRt AnD hOt I aM gUyS!!1* :roll:

She is so pretentious and fake. It's like she's playing the role of what she thinks is every guy's wet dream? Like she really thinks she's this perfect hot girl that's QuIrKy and SiLlY but that's also suuuper brainy and intellectual? Give me a fucking break.

Is she STILL trying to impress Worm Willy after all these years? Or is she really this big headed and delusional???

It's like Will has told her that behaving like a normal human being that isn't perfect is ugly AF to him. So she is tries so hard to be the *CoOl GiRl* to please him. Everything is always forced and desperate to appear ''hot'' and ''cute'' smfh

freshavocadoo
Learner
Learner

Post by freshavocadoo »

has anyone seen the new vid?
maybe it's because english is not my first language bt there's something i don't get, she said she wanted to settle down and buy a new house but... Will isn't moving in with her so basically she's gonana have this whole house for herself and he's still gonna live in london? i'm confused

illuminate
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by illuminate »

freshavocadoo wrote:
Sat Mar 14, 2020 9:55 am
has anyone seen the new vid?
maybe it's because english is not my first language bt there's something i don't get, she said she wanted to settle down and buy a new house but... Will isn't moving in with her so basically she's gonana have this whole house for herself and he's still gonna live in london? i'm confused
She's a classic PickMe. She bases her whole identity off of Will. It's really sad, actually. She was a lot happier/more interesting before she got with him and it's painfully obvious that she loves him more than he loves her. He's a flake.

I think he'll keep stringing her along for another year or two before either reluctantly moving in or finally breaking it off.

Return to “Arden Rose”