Arden Rose part 3/ 2018

Tenebre
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: Arden Rose part 3/ 2018

Post by Tenebre »

WOW....she is so desperate it's pathetic. I'd feel bad for her if I knew she wasn't such an obnoxious big headed brat.

And of course it's something that looks a bit nAuGhTy!!! Ardz has SeX you know??? :roll:

She does realise that this won't stop him from inevitably leaving her for someone younger right??? I can just imagine him saying it's over and her throwing a massive tantrum about how she got a tattoo for him!!! lol

She will regret this for sure. And she will eventually out grow out how childish that fucking thing looks too.
My old signature was a scene from the 1980 horror movie ''Maniac''...I understand some people are sensitive to horror stuff. So I have removed it x

xIts_JJx
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by xIts_JJx »

Tenebre wrote:
Tue Dec 24, 2019 8:35 am
WOW....she is so desperate it's pathetic. I'd feel bad for her if I knew she wasn't such an obnoxious big headed brat.

And of course it's something that looks a bit nAuGhTy!!! Ardz has SeX you know??? :roll:

She does realise that this won't stop him from inevitably leaving her for someone younger right??? I can just imagine him saying it's over and her throwing a massive tantrum about how she got a tattoo for him!!! lol

She will regret this for sure. And she will eventually out grow out how childish that fucking thing looks too.
I have a matching tattoo with my S/O but we’ve been together for years, live together & are talking about starting a family and YET: getting this tattoo had SUCH a weight on it. We debated it for a year and eventually decided to get something that on its own, looked great, and didn’t have any specific meaning to each other, just a design we both liked, because break ups happen and in that case you don’t wanna be stuck with a tattoo that you got which is symbolic to the other person.

Arden and Will are still LD and they’re hardly getting serious anytime soon. Getting a tattoo which is a direct reference to Will when he isn’t willing to do the same nor commit, really, is so dumb. So dumb. I bet he loves it though. A nice little ego boost.

Tenebre
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Tenebre »

I can't help but think this is her last resort to try and get him to commit :roll:

I'll be utterly shocked if they ever actually end up living together and even more shocked if they ever get married. And i dont see him being the one proposing either. I just dont see their relationship progressing or lasting? Unless ArDz is happy to be strung along for another 5 years? Smh

Mind you, I could kind of imagine them getting "engaged" but then still living apart for another 10 years. Will seems the type to do that shit just shut her up but everything would still all be on his terms.

To me, it just seems like he has dragged his shit out waaay too long for them to really take it the next level.
My old signature was a scene from the 1980 horror movie ''Maniac''...I understand some people are sensitive to horror stuff. So I have removed it x

guruef3ams
Lurker
Lurker

Post by guruef3ams »

Tenebre wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 7:23 am
I can't help but think this is her last resort to try and get him to commit :roll:

I'll be utterly shocked if they ever actually end up living together and even more shocked if they ever get married. And i dont see him being the one proposing either. I just dont see their relationship progressing or lasting? Unless ArDz is happy to be strung along for another 5 years? Smh

Mind you, I could kind of imagine them getting "engaged" but then still living apart for another 10 years. Will seems the type to do that shit just shut her up but everything would still all be on his terms.

To me, it just seems like he has dragged his shit out waaay too long for them to really take it the next level.

Omg I remember thinking that Will was so cool when they had just gotten together. Remember his ex gf (I can't remember her name) - I mean her and Arden looked so alike then! He will defo be looking for a hot 22 year old artsy girl to star in his one yearly YouTube upload.

And don't want to double post but those paintings are bad,,,,, the insta description made me audibly gasp. I'm so embarrassed for her D:

mg95
Informer
Informer

Post by mg95 »

she got a tattoo on her arm... of a rat... with angel wings and a halo.

palmer
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by palmer »

mg95 wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:19 am
she got a tattoo on her arm... of a rat... with angel wings and a halo.
but why??? Thought she was getting a worm?? Just saw the tattoo and it looks dreadful

HaveSomeMilk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by HaveSomeMilk »

please tell me she's chinese year of the rat maybe? :/

palmer
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by palmer »

HaveSomeMilk wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:28 am
She was born in 95 which was the year of the pig. LOL

witchpaws
Informer
Informer

Post by witchpaws »

It looks so bad, and its on her arm as well so everyone is going to be forced to see that with their eyes
I have no words

Tenebre
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Tenebre »

That looks awful!!! Wtf was she thinking??? Even if it was executed better it would still look awful!!! Lol

I wonder if she will make a long winded video dedicated to how amazing she is for getting such an AmAzInG tAtToO :roll:

hater gator
Informer
Informer

Post by hater gator »

a rat is a little better than a worm...I guess?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gyla
Learner
Learner

Post by gyla »

HaveSomeMilk wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:28 am
Nah, then this tattoo would make some sort of sense, instead of being 'so quirky&random' doodle.

guruef3ams
Lurker
Lurker

Post by guruef3ams »

witchpaws wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:41 am
It looks so bad, and its on her arm as well so everyone is going to be forced to see that with their eyes
I have no words
Get ready for every pic to have a forced pose that conveniently shows the inside of her arm 👍

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

guruef3ams wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 3:02 pm
Tenebre wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 7:23 am

Omg I remember thinking that Will was so cool when they had just gotten together. Remember his ex gf (I can't remember her name) - I mean her and Arden looked so alike then! He will defo be looking for a hot 22 year old artsy girl to star in his one yearly YouTube upload.

And don't want to double post but those paintings are bad,,,,, the insta description made me audibly gasp. I'm so embarrassed for her D:

His ex-gf (can't remember her name either right now) had posted a video a few years ago talking about her 3 male figures that were in her life,one of them was her dad,2nd one was will (only speculation because she never made it clear) can't remember who the 3rd one was and through that video when she talked about Will she claimed that that relationship was abusive. I would totally believe it if something like that were true.Will seems like a manipulator , allegedly.
Yer Burnt moonlightpixie! NICE TRY THO

palmer
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by palmer »

His ex is Alexa Losey! Here's the video

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

Ah,yes.Thank you very much! Gotta watch this video again and remember it!
Yer Burnt moonlightpixie! NICE TRY THO

illuminate
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by illuminate »

palmer wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:02 am
His ex is Alexa Losey! Here's the video
Notes from Boy #2:

-Put her on a pedestal and wanted her to be a perfect, helpless princess [That looks like Arden. What does she even do with her time?? I think they literally just live off of Will's family money and she acts like his manic pixie dream girl to keep the ride going. She's so lost it's honestly so sad.]
-"All I wanted was to just fight side-by-side with you, but it was always fighting against, or you fighting above me."
-Told her she would never be able to be behind a camera (her dream), only in front of it, and she'd only be a mediocre actor at best. [This SCREAMS Will with his God complex. He really thinks his crappy stale videos are hot shit and that he's such a genius. Also an obvious sexist misogynist.]

She also says she's still friends with Boy #3, so that one can't be Will.

cheesecake134
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by cheesecake134 »

A rat. A DEAD ANGEL RAT FOR SOME REASON.

I typically like Arden but..............an angel rat for your very first real tattoo? What kind of nonsense? She gave the flimsy reason of always liking rats, but I've been watching this pendeja since she was in high school and I don't remember her mentioning rats/mice even once. So I think she purposely sought out a random tattoo. Which is fine.....??? I agree with her that tattoos don't have to have deeper meaning and can be just things that make you happy. BUT your very first should probably mean something. And what future tattoos are going to "match" a rat tattoo? She's going to end up with an ugly, mismatched, random assortment of goofy tattoos like Miley Cyrus, isn't she?

Girl, you should have just been a basic bitch and gotten a rose. It's literally your name and a much more on brand tattoo.

peony
Talker
Talker

Post by peony »

cheesecake134 wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:26 pm
A rat. A DEAD ANGEL RAT FOR SOME REASON.

I typically like Arden but..............an angel rat for your very first real tattoo? What kind of nonsense? She gave the flimsy reason of always liking rats, but I've been watching this pendeja since she was in high school and I don't remember her mentioning rats/mice even once. So I think she purposely sought out a random tattoo. Which is fine.....??? I agree with her that tattoos don't have to have deeper meaning and can be just things that make you happy. BUT your very first should probably mean something. And what future tattoos are going to "match" a rat tattoo? She's going to end up with an ugly, mismatched, random assortment of goofy tattoos like Miley Cyrus, isn't she?

Girl, you should have just been a basic bitch and gotten a rose. It's literally your name and a much more on brand tattoo.
I agree it seems a strange choice for a first tattoo. I actually quite like the tattoo and think it’s cool to get tattoos that are specific to that artist. BUT it’s strange when that is your first choice.

I don’t think every single tattoo needs to have a meaning, but the first ones usually do because it is a big decision to start a permanent art exhibition on your body. The first one usually has meaning because it’s the tattoo you think about the most. And even then you often feel like you’d want to change some things about the first one.

Can’t believe I’m saying this but I wish she’d gotten the worm.

freshavocadoo
Learner
Learner

Post by freshavocadoo »

I actually like the tattoo (except the chunkier wings) and the fact that there's a lot of people also with rats tattoed by the same artist (kinda reminds me of shelley jackson's tattoo project where she tattoed a novel word by word on different people).
On the other hand it's kinda funny to me how she told this story about liking rats but then went all ''yeah i doesn't need to have a meaning''.
Also, I'm all for getting whatever tattoo you like BUT as someone with a following (idk if her target audience is younger girls or more mature people) she should've talked about being careful with what and where you get tattoed because some people pay attention to those things when hiring, etc (and I know they shouldn't but they do).
Anyway, I gotta admit I liked the video she seemed chill.

Return to “Arden Rose”