Arden Rose part 3/ 2018

xIts_JJx
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Arden Rose part 3/ 2018

Post by xIts_JJx »

My bored-at-work doodles are even better than that shit and I stopped drawing years ago so my skills are totally down the pan :rofl:

Agree with you all though. I studied fashion and had to present an art portfolio on my first year and it was BRUTAL. When I saw the sheer amount of talent in my class that was a reality check, immediately realised my skills were ok at best. She won’t get a foot in the door trust me.

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

peony wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 1:44 am
Also sorry for double posting but here are the rest of the art she showed in the video.

FBFF0B3A-B7C3-4E8C-B51E-39485B7846AA.png
This one is worse than the cartoon girl imo and she was v proud of this

FC84927C-8E86-4C22-8633-E9B86C936D38.png
This one I think is kinda nice, but painting plants is not very hard to do. The colours are good but again the work itself very boring and doesn’t say much about her as an artist.

B9F65481-58A2-4BE2-81B3-2495E8F4CAE5.png

I'm sure the teachers there will have a good laugh when they see her drawings.NEEEEEEXT
Yer Burnt moonlightpixie! NICE TRY THO

electricclementine
Lurker
Lurker

Post by electricclementine »

i've not posted here before but i suddenly remembered that arden existed and had to catch up on her life i guess lol.

i can't believe that she thinks she'll get into art school with her current work. that isn't to be mean or to criticise her for the sake of criticising, but fine art courses (especially the ones she'll want to go to in london e.g. csm, slade etc) are extremely competitive and most applicants will either be extremely talented straight from a-level, have completed an art foundation year and therefore have a developed portfolio with direction, or have years of experience.

i don't know how applying to uni would work for her but assuming that it works in the same way that it did for me, she'll need to write a 4000 character personal statement about why she wants to study art (something i am currently doing lol) and essentially why this has been her dream since she was a baby, but from a quick read of what you guys have been saying it seems to be quite a random decision? correcting me if i am wrong ofc!!

then assuming she gets accepted by the unis, she would then need to submit digital portfolios/go to an interview with a physical portfolio/both, and the questions you get asked at interviews are tough, your portfolio is scrutinised and you need to be ready for whatever they throw at you. i study art and my course leader said that she usually makes her mind up when she sees the first page of the portfolio. if arden hypothetically passed the interviews and got into art school then i think she would find having crits and tutorials really difficult, as the work that you've spent time on can be picked apart and criticised - obviously with the intent of furthering your work, but as someone said above, all she hears is praise so isn't equipped to deal with critical comments.

lastly, many people go to art school with the intent of wanting to work in a creative field, or just straight up become a practicing artist, but i somehow can't see arden doing either? obviously youtube won't last forever but it seems like the only reason she wants to do this degree is because of will and art just happens to be a convenient one to do because she enjoys painting already, yet a degree is so much more than that!!!

sorry this got so long but i go to art school currently and i'm kind of just baffled at her decision???

Tenebre
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Tenebre »

In my opinion. This Art thing, is just like when she decided she was too cool to be a ''youtuber'' :roll: And decided she was going to be a big shot actress over night.

However, she never mentioned taking acting classes? Never took theatre? Never got a performing arts degree? Never really mentioned auditioning? Never studied in general? (lol) She just wanted the leading roles handed over to her without actually putting any of work into it? Because you know...she's Arden Rose!!! She thinks she's special and not like other girls!!! :roll:

And just like with her ''Art work'' she thinks she doesn't have to work as hard as everyone else and will just blow the art tutors away because she is big headed AF.

You'd think after her ''acting career'' flopped. That would of humbled her? :? But I guess not....

Honestly, I have always got the vibe that she thinks she is above everyone in every aspect/subject and it's pathetic. She thinks so highly of herself it's uncomfortable to watch smfh
My old signature was a scene from the 1980 horror movie ''Maniac''...I understand some people are sensitive to horror stuff. So I have removed it x

jewelkitty
Talker
Talker

Post by jewelkitty »

LOL I completely forgot about her acting thing

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

her ex friend Jenn has a better acting career. Seems like all of her friends and family members do better than her
Yer Burnt moonlightpixie! NICE TRY THO

outofbubblegum
Learner
Learner

Post by outofbubblegum »

She has changed her Instagram to say shes an artist and made a doodle page ImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-A405FN using Tapatalk

hater gator
Informer
Informer

Post by hater gator »

outofbubblegum wrote:She has changed her Instagram to say shes an artist and made a doodle page ImageImageImage

oh lord here we go....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ellienollie
Talker
Talker

Post by ellienollie »

hater gator wrote:
Mon Dec 16, 2019 2:13 pm
outofbubblegum wrote:She has changed her Instagram to say shes an artist and made a doodle page ImageImageImage

oh lord here we go....

I feel like the "noodz and doodz" bio just gave me a headache.... :barf:

matchaaa
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by matchaaa »

(Hi everyone, lurker here)
I really like the first three posts on her instagram, I can kind of see her being commercially successful in that style. But the more recent line drawing posts and the star girl are :( um.... not very good

illuminate
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by illuminate »

Just went an looked at her art insta...this girl is actually killing me rn. :rofl: I thought she was more self-aware than this! Y'all are being practically tame, I can't believe she thinks she's good enough for art school. Stick to pouting into cameras in your underwear, Ardz.

Tenebre
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Tenebre »

Why is she so cringey and corny though???

Her art instagram name *ardz noodz n doodz*??? (or whatever the hell it is) doesn't make me want to take her *WoRk* seriously at all! Smh

I feel embarrassed.
My old signature was a scene from the 1980 horror movie ''Maniac''...I understand some people are sensitive to horror stuff. So I have removed it x

peony
Talker
Talker

Post by peony »

I don’t understand why she isn’t taking a bunch of art classes in order to build up her portfolio. A bunch of mediocre lineart isn’t going to be enough to even secure an interview. There are so many ridiculously talented people who don’t get offers to art schools, so I don’t understand how she thinks some doodles are enough.

Could be she’s doing that behind the scenes but I have a feeling she would’ve told us.

She used to be really into pottery and seemed to be allright at it naturally. I don’t understand why she suddenly wants to be an artist and go to art school. Is this because she wants to impress Will? Does Will not want to commit to someone who is ”just an influencer”?

sapphirerain
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Arden Rose part 3/ 2018

Post by sapphirerain »

It’s absolutely hilarious that she’s now calling herself an ‘artist’ on Instagram. If she actually believes that these kinds of doodles are going to get her into a prestigious art school, she needs a HUGE REALITY CHECK.

This is the kind of work that an 8th grader would come up with.

Seriously, just do a search on YouTube for ‘art school portfolio’ and you will find hundreds of videos from insanely talented artists/students who openly show you the kind of art they included in their folios and the expected high standard.

Arden really has no idea. No idea. At all. She needs to wake up.

electricclementine
Lurker
Lurker

Post by electricclementine »

maybe she should consider going into illustration instead? this isn't to say you can't be more of an illustrative fine artist, but her style of work does lean towards visual communication. however, illustration requires responding to more briefs and i don't know how well arden would cope with that.

peony
Talker
Talker

Post by peony »

electricclementine wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 9:50 am
maybe she should consider going into illustration instead? this isn't to say you can't be more of an illustrative fine artist, but her style of work does lean towards visual communication. however, illustration requires responding to more briefs and i don't know how well arden would cope with that.
Yup, I don’t get why it’s an arts degree she wants, when her style is clearly illustration and her aesthetically pleasing doodles on her videos are often quite cute. I think she has an instinct for design and illustration.

lilyumi
Debater
Debater

Post by lilyumi »

I haven’t watched her in a while but I just watched her Japan vlog and it looks like she started taking care of her appearance again?

outofbubblegum
Learner
Learner

Post by outofbubblegum »

Arden has posted on her art instagram that she's getting a tattoo in homage to Will. A fucking worm tattoo. I think shes going to regret that.

outofbubblegum
Learner
Learner

Post by outofbubblegum »

Is Squilliam gonna get one too? -eye roll-Image

hater gator
Informer
Informer

Post by hater gator »

outofbubblegum wrote:Is Squilliam gonna get one too? -eye roll-Image

very...phallic. So cringy. She’s gonna regret this when they break up.

Return to “Arden Rose”