Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Acacia Kersey: Patreon Titties & Moving Cities

Post by lunaluvgood »

Lolokwow wrote:
Wed Sep 08, 2021 10:47 pm
BornThisWay94 wrote:
Wed Sep 08, 2021 9:53 pm
She'll definitely come back eventually but I think she has too many haters to actually make a real comeback like on YouTube or anything. I also don't know how she's going to explain them moving back to Oregon after she told everyone and their mothers how happy she was in California and how it was gonna be their home for the next several years...I bet she really regrets giving up the Oregon house, now. Her TikTok and IG comments are still full of hate so I think she'll continue to lay low until October, she can't resist showing off at Disney and her birthday :roll:
they moved back???
I think they're staying at his parents house. Someone posted a pic from Acacia's onlyfans vs a pic from his brother's account, and the bathroom was the same. It seems likely they either broke their lease or couldn't keep up with rent on the Cali house.

BornThisWay94

Post by BornThisWay94 »

I bet she really regrets giving up that Oregon house they left, it was a really gorgeous house and I liked it a lot better than the California house they were renting, it just had a certain charm and appeal to it. I definitely think she couldn't afford the California rent

BornThisWay94

Post by BornThisWay94 »

Not really sure if anyone even reads here anymore, but, Acacia has returned to IG to announce she is leaving social media "indefinitely" saying social media has caused her more harm than good and has given her a very warped perception on herself and the world. She also confirmed that they left California and are back in Oregon looking for a forever home while Jairus works and she's a full time SAHM with a little side business she's gonna utilize just for herself. She also got a MUCH needed haircut.

I personally think this is the best decision for her but I don't think it will last. Everyone knows Acacia is a huge narcissist, she won't be able to stay gone too long because she can't go without praise and asspats from strangers online. She also is extremely lazy with no work ethic so it won't be long until her little side business flops because she's inconsistent, ships out late, gets caught stealing designs, etc. Is she going to actually let Jairus out of her sight to work enough to support a family of 5? What could he even do? Writing music isn't gonna support a family of 5.

If anything, she'll return to IG next year and announce her 4th pregnancy.

greeneyestanlines
Learner
Learner

Post by greeneyestanlines »

BornThisWay94 wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 5:06 pm
Not really sure if anyone even reads here anymore, but, Acacia has returned to IG to announce she is leaving social media "indefinitely" saying social media has caused her more harm than good and has given her a very warped perception on herself and the world. She also confirmed that they left California and are back in Oregon looking for a forever home while Jairus works and she's a full time SAHM with a little side business she's gonna utilize just for herself. She also got a MUCH needed haircut.

I personally think this is the best decision for her but I don't think it will last. Everyone knows Acacia is a huge narcissist, she won't be able to stay gone too long because she can't go without praise and asspats from strangers online. She also is extremely lazy with no work ethic so it won't be long until her little side business flops because she's inconsistent, ships out late, gets caught stealing designs, etc. Is she going to actually let Jairus out of her sight to work enough to support a family of 5? What could he even do? Writing music isn't gonna support a family of 5.

If anything, she'll return to IG next year and announce her 4th pregnancy.
Agree 100%. I’m sure a break is needed for her to rebrand again and figure out the best way for her to come back to social media with the least amount of backlash possible. It’ll be interesting to see how long of this real “break” she takes since it took 2 months for her to announce this decision in the first place. Thank God for that haircut, I wasn’t expecting to see that photo honestly but short hair has always been her best look.

SAHM, eh? I wonder how that’s going considering she’d have J doing most things before but I suppose she’d be “able” to since she isn’t trying to get perfect pics for Insta? Again, I’m interested to see how long she stays gone. Any bets? Lol

greeneyestanlines
Learner
Learner

Also, sorry for the double post but the overall reception has been relatively positive on that post and the most positive comments have the most likes. Do you think this post was to test the waters and see how people would react to her posting? Because I almost wonder if this was a test for her to gauge how long to be gone for and since it’s pretty positive will that make her return faster? Just food for thought!

BornThisWay94

Post by BornThisWay94 »

greeneyestanlines wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:26 pm
Also, sorry for the double post but the overall reception has been relatively positive on that post and the most positive comments have the most likes. Do you think this post was to test the waters and see how people would react to her posting? Because I almost wonder if this was a test for her to gauge how long to be gone for and since it’s pretty positive will that make her return faster? Just food for thought!

Yeah, I can totally see that. She's probably gonna keep IG and TikTok installed on her phone so she can read all the positive comments and DMs telling her how much they miss her and to come back, especially since she'll need to do at least a little bit of self promo if she wants her "business" to work. The whole stealing presets "scandal" was the final nail in the coffin for now and she's probably waiting until it completely dies down for good until she makes a full comeback, but just from reading OT (opinion Twitter) it looks as if she never refunded anyone for the presets and seems to have completely swept it all under the rug.

As much as I do applaud her for trying to not use social media as a way to support herself and her family, it's literally all she knows. She's almost 24 and has never had a job, social media has been her only source of income since she was a teenager. Somebody who has basically grown up online and lived most of their life in the "influencer spotlight" isn't gonna one day magically just say they're done with it and mean it. This is why a lot of YouTubers who left the platform went to college so they'd earn a degree to help them make money instead of relying on their social media presence--Acacia doesn't have that. I don't see this lasting. She'll be back, probably by mid next year at the latest.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Agreed. She doesn’t seem to have any other way to make money and no higher education or degrees. Social media is an easy way
to make money for some people and get headpats. Some people just can’t give that up.

BornThisWay94

Post by BornThisWay94 »

I actually saw her trash talking her in laws in a TikTok comment. Idk if it's still there or if she deleted it but she was basically calling Jairus' parents "YT boomers" in regards to them watching her kids saying that her parents don't mind watching all 3 of them for long hours but how Jairus' parents will only watch them for a few even though they have "nothing going on". Yikes. She and Jairus don't work, there's no reason for his parents to have to watch 3 young kids for long hours, especially since they've already helped them out so much. Acacia's parents don't live anywhere near her and rarely see her and the kids, of course they don't mind watching them. She's so ungrateful and it's no wonder his parents despise her.

I also bet she'll still milk poor little Rosie's health complications and a "forever" home excuse to get people to feel sorry for her and give her money somehow. I remember when she got married, she literally asked for donations at the wedding and provided her PayPal so they could build a "forever home" for Brinley.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

She should be grateful that anyone watches her kids for any length of time time at all. What are they doing that they need someone
to take care of their children for any length of time? Like you said… they don’t work. It sounds like she wants someone to take care
of her children a lot. She had the children. She and Jairus need to take care of them. Nobody wants to become built in child care
for an ungrateful person.

Lolokwow
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lolokwow »

What a scary realization to come to AFTER having 3 kids. Especially one with a lot of medical issues.,I’m sure jairus’ job is connected to his family/their business. Good luck to them. Let’s see how long this lasts

Sanasunbaenim
Talker
Talker

Post by Sanasunbaenim »

Hi guys sorry for the OT but is there a place where you are posting besides this post ?? I don’t seem to find it.

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

Here are a couple of pictures from her IG life update post
And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

poisonprincess
Informer
Informer

Post by poisonprincess »

How predictable..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swav
Informer
Informer

Post by Swav »

She's fucking shameless, holy shit.

Lolokwow
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lolokwow »

poisonprincess wrote:
Thu Oct 21, 2021 3:55 pm
How predictable..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In other words…. We’re broke & im a narcissist

BornThisWay94

Post by BornThisWay94 »

How absolutely disgusting; most likely stolen DIYs she found on Pinterest along with plain boring content, she's literally making people pay to watch what she'd normally film for a vlog on YouTube or something. She clearly is broke and this proves how irresponsible her and Jairus are, fucking shame on the both of them for bringing 3 kids into the world with no stable jobs or stable income.

She also already has 200+ Patreons subscribed to her. She'll NEVER learn because people will always enable her lazy lifestyle, it's sickening

greeneyestanlines
Learner
Learner

Really sis? Wanting people to pay to see photos that you’d normally just post to Instagram if you weren’t “taking a break”? The audacity.

Edit: thought from the yellow dress that she was Belle but apparently the theme this year was pixie hollow
B1F56443-2E9F-4872-88BB-A9290B9771A1.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

I don't know why anyone would sign up and give her money. :D
And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Mischief wrote:
Mon Nov 01, 2021 1:46 pm
I don't know why anyone would sign up and give her money. :D
Because they don’t have any common sense either. They are enabling stupid behavior. :roll:

Swav
Informer
Informer

Post by Swav »

This is the dumbest thing I've ever seen. Who the fuck would ever pay someone ACTUAL MONEY just to see what they dressed up as for Halloween?! Acacia is a shameless and stupid little idiot for even assuming this is something people would pay her for, and everyone who actually spent money on this shit are even worse than her. Absolutely ridiculous... this is why people have such negative gut reactions to the idea of ~influencers~

Return to “acaciacutie”