Rosie does not look well lately.

ohheygracieo
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Acacia Kersey: Monetize Depression to Fund Jairus’ Oppression

Post by ohheygracieo »

i kinda got like really weird vibes from that last insta post. I know that not everyone is fit to raise special needs children, but the fact that it sounded like they completely ruled out having more because of Rosie (she said “possibilities of having EVEN more children came back”) really sucks.

But on the totally opposite end of the spectrum, I think no matter what Rosie will be forgotten. It took SO LONG for her to get a diagnosis and I just don’t think a+j were truly doing what they needed to do for her. It’s great they’ve changed her diet and stuff now but that’s all going to go down the drain when they can’t focus on her as much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NastySkankBitch
Learner
Learner

Post by NastySkankBitch »

ohheygracieo wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 5:04 am
i kinda got like really weird vibes from that last insta post. I know that not everyone is fit to raise special needs children, but the fact that it sounded like they completely ruled out having more because of Rosie (she said “possibilities of having EVEN more children came back”) really sucks.

But on the totally opposite end of the spectrum, I think no matter what Rosie will be forgotten. It took SO LONG for her to get a diagnosis and I just don’t think a+j were truly doing what they needed to do for her. It’s great they’ve changed her diet and stuff now but that’s all going to go down the drain when they can’t focus on her as much.

Honestly, I'd say that not having more children when there's a 50 % chance of passing on a debilitating disability is the more responsible thing to do. (But since we know that Acacia was already pregnant despite having an undisciplined toddler, a seriously disabled 1 year old, a clearly struggling husband and despite not yet knowing whether they're carriers or not, "responsible" is not the word I'd use for her.)

peach97
Learner
Learner

Post by peach97 »

Rant incoming. Her post has really pissed me off. I don’t think that they were doing everything they could for Rosie up until now. Acacia mentioned gene testing almost a year ago and they’ve only just done it now? It just proves she was in denial about Rosie all this time. And also means that they either a) didn’t care and thought fuck it or b) are just to irresponsible and don’t use protection or any safe measures when she had her miscarriage.

I don’t understand her need to have this massive family right away when she’s so young. They don’t know how much help Rosie is going to need just yet. Whether she’ll be able to walk or talk or what extra help she’ll need as she gets older. They barely include her now let alone if they have ANOTHER child to look after. Considering Rosie is still basically a 6 month baby and can barely do anything, it would be like looking after two babies. Which I presume she’d expect J to do as he does now.

Being a parent is a full time job and I know a lot of people in this thread think it’s weird him using Acacias money etc. but I really do think looking after kids full time is a full time job and stay at home parents do not get enough appreciation. I think if they have a 3rd soon, J would crack. He already looks exhausted and drained off life now. Let alone with another kid he’d have to look after. What would she do then?

However, how is she possibly doing to afford three kids? I don’t think their current living situation is big enough for three kids. And, she literally does nothing. All day, everyday. Why don’t think they think of the future? I don’t think influencers are going to be around for much longer and Acacia makes 0 effort. She doesn’t have a job. She posts a video every few months when she needs funds for a boob job, Disney trip or now for her teeth, apparently. Why is she not saving this money she’s using on herself for Rosies possible medical expenses in the future? She’s so fucking lazy. She has such an easy job and all the time in the world to do it. If I was in her position I would’ve been working and making content and really being the “boss mama” she so wishes to be, not for myself, but for the future of my babies.

I also really hope they carry on with Rosies PT and don’t just think that because she’s on a special diet now she’ll automatically get bigger and just start achieving milestones. I think Rosie will always be on the smaller side, I think that’s a symptom of her condition? Correct if I’m wrong though. Rosie is already the forgotten child and it would just be awful if they had another and she was pushed to the side even more. No child deserves that.

Cloud
Debater
Debater

Post by Cloud »

And there was no way of knowing if the next baby would have it but also no way of knowing if they would get a way worse version of it and need a LOT more treatment/ surgeries/possible early death.
News flash to our genious over here, there is still no way of knowing this won't happen to Rosie so adding another baby, healthy or not, should not be an option (at least not for now).
All things you have to think about before having another baby when you carry a genetic disorder.
This idiot tries to go about it like they would think this through if Rosie's condition was genetic. The thing is she had just announced a few weeks ago that they got pregnant so there was no way of knowing if it was genetic or not. She is so selfish and careless.

ebony_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ebony_ »

peach97 wrote:Rant incoming. Her post has really pissed me off. I don’t think that they were doing everything they could for Rosie up until now. Acacia mentioned gene testing almost a year ago and they’ve only just done it now? It just proves she was in denial about Rosie all this time. And also means that they either a) didn’t care and thought fuck it or b) are just to irresponsible and don’t use protection or any safe measures when she had her miscarriage.

I don’t understand her need to have this massive family right away when she’s so young. They don’t know how much help Rosie is going to need just yet. Whether she’ll be able to walk or talk or what extra help she’ll need as she gets older. They barely include her now let alone if they have ANOTHER child to look after. Considering Rosie is still basically a 6 month baby and can barely do anything, it would be like looking after two babies. Which I presume she’d expect J to do as he does now.

Being a parent is a full time job and I know a lot of people in this thread think it’s weird him using Acacias money etc. but I really do think looking after kids full time is a full time job and stay at home parents do not get enough appreciation. I think if they have a 3rd soon, J would crack. He already looks exhausted and drained off life now. Let alone with another kid he’d have to look after. What would she do then?

However, how is she possibly doing to afford three kids? I don’t think their current living situation is big enough for three kids. And, she literally does nothing. All day, everyday. Why don’t think they think of the future? I don’t think influencers are going to be around for much longer and Acacia makes 0 effort. She doesn’t have a job. She posts a video every few months when she needs funds for a boob job, Disney trip or now for her teeth, apparently. Why is she not saving this money she’s using on herself for Rosies possible medical expenses in the future? She’s so fucking lazy. She has such an easy job and all the time in the world to do it. If I was in her position I would’ve been working and making content and really being the “boss mama” she so wishes to be, not for myself, but for the future of my babies.

I also really hope they carry on with Rosies PT and don’t just think that because she’s on a special diet now she’ll automatically get bigger and just start achieving milestones. I think Rosie will always be on the smaller side, I think that’s a symptom of her condition? Correct if I’m wrong though. Rosie is already the forgotten child and it would just be awful if they had another and she was pushed to the side even more. No child deserves that.
I agree with 90% of this but not really about how will she afford 3 kids.

She clearly has a LOT of disposable income. This is shown through things like Disney trips and the ridiculously expensive Christmas gifts and that dumb trailer. She has more than enough money and it’s something we talk about on here. Everything she buys is 3 times more expensive than it needs to be.

I think A and J are more than capable financially to have another child. I have a customer at work who (I’m assuming she is single since I have never seen a partner in 3 years) has literally 12 kids. That’s no joke. 12 whole kids. They clearly wear older clothing but she also makes it work. She has the most amazing budget I have ever seen. I have never seen a person shop so efficiently in my life.

If someone can have 12 kids and still feed and clothe them and look after them, Acacia definitely has the means to make it work.

Do I think they will ever get a job? Probably not but Js parents own a business and I think they have a bit of money so I’m sure they would help out. Acacia could work at the business and that’s a easy job she doesn’t need a qualification for. I would love to see her work so all her petty ass complaints can be put into context for her and she can see what actual normal people go through every day and see how much those little things matter in the grand scheme of things.

As long as she keeps pumping out presets and selling eco-unfriendly merch she is more than capable to financially support a 3rd, hell even 4th child probably.

sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes, I have a sleep disorder and my brain is often that scattered that I don't pick up on the problems!

elleira
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by elleira »

Totally agree with what was said above, that Acacia would not want more kids if she actually took on most of the parenting duties.

Jairus tryna malnourish himself into sterility lolol jk

Manybananas
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Manybananas »

Does anyone have a copy of Acacias resolutions from the beginning of 2019? I want to see if she managed to do any of them.
Some say our national pastime is baseball. Not me. It's gossip.
-E.Bombeck

Manybananas
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Manybananas »

Comparing her to an elf, monkey, alien, ET, and now baby Yoda? (While cute, I would not compare my children to him) what's next, dobby?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-E.Bombeck

FullTimeLoser
Learner
Learner

Post by FullTimeLoser »

Manybananas wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 12:03 pm
Comparing her to an elf, monkey, alien, ET, and now baby Yoda? (While cute, I would not compare my children to him) what's next, dobby?
I hate to break it to you, but she already has compared Rosie to Dobby... (discussed in Stay Denying, Stay Deluded, Stay at Disney page 8)

birdpoop
Learner
Learner

Post by birdpoop »

Manybananas wrote:
Kinda feel like she facetuned this pic

Manybananas
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Manybananas »

FullTimeLoser wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 12:16 pm
Manybananas wrote:
I hate to break it to you, but she already has compared Rosie to Dobby... (discussed in Stay Denying, Stay Deluded, Stay at Disney page 8)
Oh, right I totally forgot. These threads fly by fast lately. Thanks for reminding me. She just can't help dehumanizing Rosie every chance she gets.
-E.Bombeck

Manybananas
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Manybananas »

birdpoop wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 12:19 pm
Manybananas wrote:
Yeah the under eyes look airbrushed and looks like she made them a little bigger. Can't tell if she made the cheeks a bit bigger too?
-E.Bombeck

RainyDayDreamer
Learner
Learner

Post by RainyDayDreamer »

I just keep imagining that at some point she'll be pregnant or have had her third and she'll have an inner urge to have a freed, socialite, concert going teen-like phase, or the desire for a wanderlust phase, something youthful like that, and she won't be able to fulfill it cause she'll have 3 under 3 and a crunchy, depressed husband who will not fit the aesthetic ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It only goes downhill from here for you Acacia.

Post by Guest »

Screen Shot 2020-01-01 at 10.48.49 am.png
so like... this photoshopped right?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

FullTimeLoser
Learner
Learner

Post by FullTimeLoser »

Manybananas wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 12:25 pm
birdpoop wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 12:19 pm
Manybananas wrote:
Yeah the under eyes look airbrushed and looks like she made them a little bigger. Can't tell if she made the cheeks a bit bigger too?
Either that or she tried to make her face more symmetrical. One thing is for sure, she edited her disabled daughter's face to fit her own aesthetic and beauty standards.

best_audrina
Debater
Debater

Post by best_audrina »

I just was looking at this pic earlier today bc I was looking thru acacia's tagged pics and her dad (i assume) posted it 2 days agoImage

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

BornThisWay94

Post by BornThisWay94 »

best_audrina wrote:I just was looking at this pic earlier today bc I was looking thru acacia's tagged pics and her dad (i assume) posted it 2 days agoImage

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Definitely Acacia’s twin

AllAmericanTrash
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AllAmericanTrash »

Manybananas wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 11:59 am
Does anyone have a copy of Acacias resolutions from the beginning of 2019? I want to see if she managed to do any of them.

Of all the things... I guess she traveled more, there was a period where they were almost never home :rofl:

12thplace
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by 12thplace »

It’s 4pm CST and I’ll close this by 10pm CST so we can get a new thread ASAP. If I didn’t include your suggestion it was too long for GG!

Return to “acaciacutie”