Briar wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 5:49 pm
best_audrina wrote:
emeraldgirrl wrote:
ghostflusters wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 3:41 pm
Mads07 wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:03 am
Here’s a hypothetical: Do you guys think that if Rosie didn’t have any conditions or health issues that she would still be left to the side and Brinley would still be the golden child??

Before they first announced that Rosie had that heart condition (or they thought at the time), I totally thought Brinley was going to be pushed to the side and this new baby was going to be the only one getting attention. Acacia likes shiny, new things and a newborn is just that. It was so weird to me when it turned out to be the opposite but I can’t say I’m surprised that she heavily favours one child over the other.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If Rosie was a “typical” baby she would be Acacia’s golden child. Rosie is the image of Acacia but Acacia is unwilling to admit that because Rosie has disabilities (and I also think that’s why Acacia insists that the doctors said Rosie does not have the typical facial features of a child with alagille syndrome, she clearly does)

Acacia is internally ashamed of her disabled child but if Rosie was “typical” Acacia would be living for her “mini-me” and Brinley would be swept aside with Acacia insisting she’s “just a daddy’s girl”
The only thing that might have detracted from Rosie’s appeal before A realized she had problems was the fact that being pregnant during her wedding took some of the attention off of A and her picture-perfect wedding. Other than that, of course A doesn’t want to admit Rosie looks like a typical Alagille baby, since that means Acacia looks like that too and maybe attributes some “blame” for Rosie’s condition to her.
I can't remember, were they already planning a wedding with they found out acacia was pregnant or did they decide to get married when they found out they were having another kid?

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk
He definitely proposed after finding out she was pregnant again. They announced their engagement in mid January 2018, announced pregnancy & that she was 12 weeks along & due in September in mid March. Timing lines up perfectly with him proposing as soon as she found out she was pregnant around when she was like 4 weeks along. I’m surprised she found out she was pregnant that quickly but she was probably trying to get pregnant knowing her so she took a test early. I just refuse to believe that she baby trapped him the first time with Brin (I don’t have the receipts but lots of people have said she was pinning fertility stuff & then immediately got pregnant), & then just so happens to be 4 weeks pregnant when he proposes. No, they definitely knew. It’s too convenient.

Their engagement video where he proposed at disneyland was posted June 25, 2017, just over a month after Brin was born. How on earth could he have proposed after finding out she was pregnant if she had just given birth a little over a month prior? do you mean they mailed the wedding invites in January 2018? Because I remember people saying that seemed close to the wedding to send out, but their engagement had been known since June 2017

Briar
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: Acacia Kersey: Monetize Depression to Fund Jairus’ Oppression

Post by Briar »

coldbrewwitch wrote:
Briar wrote:
best_audrina wrote:
emeraldgirrl wrote:
ghostflusters wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 3:41 pm

If Rosie was a “typical” baby she would be Acacia’s golden child. Rosie is the image of Acacia but Acacia is unwilling to admit that because Rosie has disabilities (and I also think that’s why Acacia insists that the doctors said Rosie does not have the typical facial features of a child with alagille syndrome, she clearly does)

Acacia is internally ashamed of her disabled child but if Rosie was “typical” Acacia would be living for her “mini-me” and Brinley would be swept aside with Acacia insisting she’s “just a daddy’s girl”
The only thing that might have detracted from Rosie’s appeal before A realized she had problems was the fact that being pregnant during her wedding took some of the attention off of A and her picture-perfect wedding. Other than that, of course A doesn’t want to admit Rosie looks like a typical Alagille baby, since that means Acacia looks like that too and maybe attributes some “blame” for Rosie’s condition to her.
I can't remember, were they already planning a wedding with they found out acacia was pregnant or did they decide to get married when they found out they were having another kid?

He definitely proposed after finding out she was pregnant again. They announced their engagement in mid January 2018, announced pregnancy & that she was 12 weeks along & due in September in mid March. Timing lines up perfectly with him proposing as soon as she found out she was pregnant around when she was like 4 weeks along. I’m surprised she found out she was pregnant that quickly but she was probably trying to get pregnant knowing her so she took a test early. I just refuse to believe that she baby trapped him the first time with Brin (I don’t have the receipts but lots of people have said she was pinning fertility stuff & then immediately got pregnant), & then just so happens to be 4 weeks pregnant when he proposes. No, they definitely knew. It’s too convenient.

Their engagement video where he proposed at disneyland was posted June 25, 2017, just over a month after Brin was born. How on earth could he have proposed after finding out she was pregnant if she had just given birth a little over a month prior? do you mean they mailed the wedding invites in January 2018? Because I remember people saying that seemed close to the wedding to send out, but their engagement had been known since June 2017
Oh shit, sorry. I just started following her this year so I didn’t see that video. I scrolled back on IG & looked a few months before her second pregnancy announcement & saw she posted pics with J & a ring saying “I can’t wait to marry you” on January 16, 2018. So I just assumed that’s when they got engaged.

coldbrewwitch
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by coldbrewwitch »

Briar wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 9:17 pm
coldbrewwitch wrote:
Briar wrote:
best_audrina wrote:
emeraldgirrl wrote:

Oh shit, sorry. I just started following her this year so I didn’t see that video. I scrolled back on IG & looked a few months before her second pregnancy announcement & saw she posted pics with J & a ring saying “I can’t wait to marry you” on January 16, 2018. So I just assumed that’s when they got engaged.

hah no worries! i assumed it was something like that. :)

12thplace
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by 12thplace »

OT and I know we’ve discussed this before, but poor Jairus aged ten years in two Image

Summer 2017 vs summer 2019

best_audrina
Debater
Debater

Post by best_audrina »

it is kinda surprising that she/they didn't push the wedding back til after Rosie was born. although I guess in hindsight it's a good thing they had it while she was pregnant instead of trying to plan a wedding while caring for a child with health problems.

Daynahhhh
Informer
Informer

Post by Daynahhhh »

Does A have lip injections? On her recent stories it sort of looked like there were 2 needle holes in her bottom lip? Or maybe it’s just her dry cracked crusty lips.

Briar
Talker
Talker

Post by Briar »

Can’t believe I made a fucking collage for this
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Briar
Talker
Talker

Post by Briar »

^ left side is before lip filler & right is after

lilijayne
Learner
Learner

Post by lilijayne »

VeronicaLodge9 wrote:
Fri Dec 27, 2019 3:17 pm
lilijayne wrote:
Thu Dec 26, 2019 10:14 pm
I remember Acacia from back in the 5sos days and it's just so sad the way things have turned out for her. She really used to be such a beautiful girl, and now she's desperately trying to milk being a failed influencer by hopping from trend to trend--goth! disney! mommy blogger! normcore! diy! plastic surgery! gamer girl!
Lol Shit didn't turn out great for 5sos either! I used to be such a hardcore Luke stan. :rofl:
I, for the life of me, don't understand how they still have fans. Michael's engaged to a 30 year old and the rest look like burnouts and act the same as they did when they toured with 1D. I was a huge 1D fan and even I got bored of them before the tour was even over.

lilijayne
Learner
Learner

Post by lilijayne »

12thplace wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 9:30 pm
OT and I know we’ve discussed this before, but poor Jairus aged ten years in two Image

Jairus Nohairus doesn't seem to have the range to be a father. Like they say, anyone can make a baby...

Diagonally
Informer
Informer

Post by Diagonally »

12thplace wrote:

I've never found Jairus to be attractive, kinda has a punchable face. But 2017 Jairus was incredibly attractive compared to 2019 Jairus. I hope he recovers from whatever it is he is going through, he does not look healthy at all.

margoelisew
Learner
Learner

Post by margoelisew »

Daynahhhh wrote:Does A have lip injections? On her recent stories it sort of looked like there were 2 needle holes in her bottom lip? Or maybe it’s just her dry cracked crusty lips.
she does have lip fillers and I also noticed that!

Daynahhhh
Informer
Informer

Post by Daynahhhh »

Briar wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:26 pm
I'm surprised she's never spoken about it tbh. I think they look good. They suit her and don't look crazy ridiculous like all the insta models.

AladdinSane
Informer
Informer

Post by AladdinSane »

Briar wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:26 pm
In the lower right photo, she was pregnant with Brinley so that may be why her lips are swollen.

emeraldgirrl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by emeraldgirrl »

Diagonally wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:37 pm
12thplace wrote:

I've never found Jairus to be attractive, kinda has a punchable face. But 2017 Jairus was incredibly attractive compared to 2019 Jairus. I hope he recovers from whatever it is he is going through, he does not look healthy at all.
“Hi I’m a happy dad” dude blink twice if you need an escape route; I’ve never been less convinced of someone’s happiness and stability.

notnot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by notnot »

I think Jairus loves his girls and thinks he is doing the best but he was absolutely not ready for parenthood and because he also does not have a partner who was ready either, it is all such a mess.

I personally never thought Brin would be a bad sister. Sometimes she was a bit too much with Rosie but it was always done with an intention to communicate with Rose and include her, not to be mean. I really hope Brin never loses her love for Rosie and they continue to be the best buddies <3

BornThisWay94

Post by BornThisWay94 »

ghostflusters wrote:
Mads07 wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:03 am
Here’s a hypothetical: Do you guys think that if Rosie didn’t have any conditions or health issues that she would still be left to the side and Brinley would still be the golden child??

Before they first announced that Rosie had that heart condition (or they thought at the time), I totally thought Brinley was going to be pushed to the side and this new baby was going to be the only one getting attention. Acacia likes shiny, new things and a newborn is just that. It was so weird to me when it turned out to be the opposite but I can’t say I’m surprised that she heavily favours one child over the other.

I will never forget the literal fits Acacia would have when people would tell her Rosemary looked like her. She doesn’t want the “special” kid to resemble her

bobbidolli
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by bobbidolli »

So I guess the fitness guru phase is over? As for the $800 play kitchen... the ikea one is cuter especially when fixed up. That is an insane amount to drop on a toddler’s toy and I say that as a mom of a toddler. My husband built a custom play kitchen for our daughter and it cost $200 and it’s beautiful and until now I thought I was extra.

AllAmericanTrash
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AllAmericanTrash »

Now that 2019 is almost over, can anyone recap the many Caca phases we witnessed over the year? Feels like a damn blur. Trying to buy an oatmeal colored car she can't drive, titty streamer, fitness guru, expert filter artist, children's book organizer, doobie smoker, goddesswife of Jairus's brief artsy muse... What a damn year.

malq
Learner
Learner

Post by malq »

AllAmericanTrash wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 3:30 pm
Now that 2019 is almost over, can anyone recap the many Caca phases we witnessed over the year? Feels like a damn blur. Trying to buy an oatmeal colored car she can't drive, titty streamer, fitness guru, expert filter artist, children's book organizer, doobie smoker, goddesswife of Jairus's brief artsy muse... What a damn year.
man, if anyone has any of her embarrassing ~gamer girl~ phase twitch clips from this past year i'd be down to try and make a "best satanbrinley (lol) twitch clips compilation" lmao

Return to “acaciacutie”