Brinley calling Jairus "mama-daddy" made me snort. :rofl:

Mads07
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Acacia Kersey: “Sustainable” Hoarder, Shoving Rosie in the Corner

Post by Mads07 »

I do believe that Acacia has the mental health issues she talks about but I just think she’s really bad at wording it properly. Like, I can usually understand the point she’s trying to make if I really think about it but with just one listen, she never makes any sense or comes off very uneducated. If she wants to post more about mental health, then she needs to really plan, edit, proofread a script for a video because it’s a sensitive topic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oshaughnessykipp
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by oshaughnessykipp »

herbata wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:38 pm
stellapeach wrote:Acacia gets SO much “me time”, I hope she’s letting Jairus get that opportunity as well. Seems like everyday is “me time” for her.

She literally gets “me time” everyday now, like sis ?? What’s so tiring? Jairus takes care of the girls mostly, so what is this bs. Do her followers not see that?

Speaking of her endless "me time," I wonder how much time the girls spend at the grandparents now that they've moved.

jkaitlynco
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by jkaitlynco »

stellapeach wrote:Mark my words, in one of her upcoming mental health videos she’ll be sponsored by Talkspace or Betterhelp or some other mental health app.

Acacia can’t do ANYTHING without making sure she’s benefiting monetarily.

She started doing everything for monetary gain after she had the girls, which I understand bc obviously they need more money. BUT if her or Jairus would get real jobs or follow through with the “ice cream shop” business idea Acacia was on about for a little while (or even let Jairus get back into his music like he used to be), they would have a steady income and Acacia could build her dying YouTube channel back up by doing fun and INTERESTING things instead of constant sponsorships. I just can’t help but feel like they’re gonna be in a deep hole they can’t get out of one day when YouTube stops being a thing or brands don’t want to sponsor her anymore.

Misshoneybee
Learner
Learner

Post by Misshoneybee »

oshaughnessykipp wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:42 am
herbata wrote:
stellapeach wrote:Acacia gets SO much “me time”, I hope she’s letting Jairus get that opportunity as well. Seems like everyday is “me time” for her.

She literally gets “me time” everyday now, like sis ?? What’s so tiring? Jairus takes care of the girls mostly, so what is this bs. Do her followers not see that?

Speaking of her endless "me time," I wonder how much time the girls spend at the grandparents now that they've moved.
I wonder if drama with the in laws really did push them to move?? Cause we haven't seen them over there in awhile and their constant date nights have stopped 🤔

ohheygracieo
Debater
Debater

Post by ohheygracieo »

Misshoneybee wrote:
oshaughnessykipp wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:42 am
herbata wrote:

I wonder if drama with the in laws really did push them to move?? Cause we haven't seen them over there in awhile and their constant date nights have stopped Image
It probably was good for the girls to be with the in-laws tbh. They probably took them out and actually acknowledged Rosie instead of letting her lay on the floor all day. Also, when acacias whole ass personality was smoking weed, at least she didn’t have the girls with her (most of the time, we all know she probably smoked with them anyway).

stellapeach
Informer
Informer

Post by stellapeach »

Her swipe ups are indeed rstyle.me links so she does make money from these (if someone buys what she linked obviously).

Like someone mentioned, I can’t imagine a lot of her followers are buying the expensive shit she links but it’s good to know just in case anyone here ever likes something she links, search for it on a separate tab don’t buy directly from the swipe up!

CatvonDita
Learner
Learner

Post by CatvonDita »

rennmz wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:08 am
i can’t...

I mean shes right. I don't want to defend her but my husband and I go often as well and we also hear the whole ooooh but you can go other places. Like, yeah we know but we love Disney and it makes us happy. There's so much worse Alpaca has done so for me her picking the same place all the time is the least of her issues lol.

Manybananas
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Manybananas »

1. That hat needs to be burnt
2. the blush on the nose, buck teeth smile is not a cute look on her
3. Why is her shirt falling off her tits? Is she trying to be cute or sexy?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Some say our national pastime is baseball. Not me. It's gossip.
-E.Bombeck

AladdinSane
Informer
Informer

Post by AladdinSane »

Manybananas wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:23 pm
She has dead eyes

Manybananas
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Manybananas »

Second off, shes stating shes been using this camera for 6 years...I swear she just got a new camera last year or the beginning of this one...when she got the new macbook.
-E.Bombeck

gh0st bird
Learner
Learner

Post by gh0st bird »

stellapeach wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:36 am
Her swipe ups are indeed rstyle.me links so she does make money from these (if someone buys what she linked obviously).

Like someone mentioned, I can’t imagine a lot of her followers are buying the expensive shit she links but it’s good to know just in case anyone here ever likes something she links, search for it on a separate tab don’t buy directly from the swipe up!

Sorry, I feel like I’ve been defending acacia too much, but as much as I don’t like her I feel like it’s especially heinous to go out of your way to make sure she doesn’t get money. If it was just her, yeah fuck her, but with the two kids as well, sure she can make whatever profit she does. like I would never buy her trashy merch but if i want to buy whatever she’s posting anyways and it’s not gonna cost me any extra, I’ll buy through her swipe up.

I guess I’m just really starting to get concerned for Rosie and Brinkley, financially (in addition to all the other stuff). I think Acacia deserves whatever economic downfall she gets but rosie and brinley really don’t deserve it. especially with the possibility of the in laws cutting them off as well.

Manybananas
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Manybananas »

AladdinSane wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:30 pm
Manybananas wrote:
She has dead eyes
Always. That's what you get when you live on ignorance and not having any real skills or aspirations. Nothing in the brain equals dead eyes.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-E.Bombeck

AladdinSane
Informer
Informer

Post by AladdinSane »

Manybananas wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:38 pm
AladdinSane wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:30 pm
Manybananas wrote:
She has dead eyes
Always. That's what you get when you live on ignorance and not having any real skills or aspirations. Nothing in the brain equals dead eyes.
Can you imagine being that vapid?

stellapeach
Informer
Informer

Post by stellapeach »

gh0st bird wrote:
stellapeach wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:36 am

Sorry, I feel like I’ve been defending acacia too much, but as much as I don’t like her I feel like it’s especially heinous to go out of your way to make sure she doesn’t get money. If it was just her, yeah fuck her, but with the two kids as well, sure she can make whatever profit she does. like I would never buy her trashy merch but if i want to buy whatever she’s posting anyways and it’s not gonna cost me any extra, I’ll buy through her swipe up.

I guess I’m just really starting to get concerned for Rosie and Brinkley, financially (in addition to all the other stuff). I think Acacia deserves whatever economic downfall she gets but rosie and brinley really don’t deserve it. especially with the possibility of the in laws cutting them off as well.
I totally get where you’re coming from but from what I’ve seen, she’s not exactly pressed for cash. She’s constantly buying hundreds and hundreds of dollars worth of clothes, going on Disney trips (easily at least a few grand if not more), buying thousands of dollars worth of streaming equipment (that she no longer uses because she quit Twitch), and getting a boob job. I would like to think that if she was struggling she wouldn’t be spending so frivolously.

I also think it’s disingenuous of her to not explicitly say she makes money from these swipe ups. A lot of influencers I’ve followed have always disclosed that they make money from affiliate links.

lemondrop09
Learner
Learner

Post by lemondrop09 »

Couldn’t get through her new video! A bunch of bologna

stellapeach
Informer
Informer

Post by stellapeach »

I’m trying my best to get through her new video but she’s talking as if she’s giving a presentation in class. It feels so awkward and it reminds me of when I would get flustered in front of the class during my speech lol

Post by Guest »

No Acacia, you DID NOT do a bunch of research for this self-care video. You may have done a bit of googling, but you did not conduct research. You also have zero education and no work experience in mental health or evidence-based methods of self-care. I can't stand Youtubers who make videos on areas that they have no legitimate expertise in; it's dangerous and unethical.

'All of our actions are based off the same things' - Acacia. Her gross over-simplification of everything is almost comical.

There were so many jump cuts and she looked at her notes every 10 seconds, even for the most obvious information i.e. aspects of physical self-care.

She also revealed that when she gets depressed, she often skips showers. We already knew you skipped showers babe. I just hope her children are being bathed regularly...

The last thing I'll say is that Acacia should spend less time on self-care and more time caring about her children's safety and wellbeing.

Post by Guest »

'If you're a new mom, join a mom group'

TAKE YOUR OWN ADVICE ACACIA

Manybananas
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Manybananas »

I can't watch the video if shes wearing the stupid hat the whole fucking time, especially indoors.
-E.Bombeck

Return to “acaciacutie”