Acacia Kersey: Gaming Noob & Her Antidepressant Boobs

12thplace
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Acacia Kersey: Gaming Noob & Her Antidepressant Boobs

Post by 12thplace »

It's almost time for a new thread...any ideas, y'all?

Blysse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Blysse »

Acacia Kersey: ignoring pregnancy rumors & getting new merch consumers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back2Good
Talker
Talker

Post by Back2Good »

12thplace wrote:It's almost time for a new thread...any ideas, y'all?
there was a good one a few pages back from BornThisWay94 - Acacia Kersey: Injected Lips and Disney Trips.

Blysse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Blysse »

Acacia Keresy: Solo Disney trips & new housing conflicts

(I didn’t watch the stream but I believe someone posted that A said she was going to Disney alone and leaving J with the kids in the next few weeks)

BornThisWay94

Post by BornThisWay94 »

Not to defend Acacia but I think the ET comment came from Rosie having the towel over her head like ET had the hoodie over his in the movie.

Still, fuck her

mermaid vic
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mermaid vic »

Back2Good wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:55 pm
there was a good one a few pages back from BornThisWay94 - Acacia Kersey: Injected Lips and Disney Trips.
bornthisway94 had 47 thanks!
the was also one by strawberryx3 with 20 thanks!
"Acacia Kersey: terrifying toesies, plz take care of Rosie"

Post by Guest »

mermaid vic wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:26 pm
Back2Good wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:55 pm
bornthisway94 had 47 thanks!
the was also one by strawberryx3 with 20 thanks!
"Acacia Kersey: terrifying toesies, plz take care of Rosie"
Pleaaaaase, le us take this one. It’s at least something...and I consider her drug addiction and bad parenting far wirse than her beauty fixation...

missdee
Learner
Learner

Post by missdee »

wldflwr wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:16 pm

hasn’t smoked in weeks? yeah, this bitch is pregnant.

(sorry for the double post)
I thought she smoked on the Disney trip? How long ago was that?

wildwild94
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wildwild94 »

missdee wrote:
wldflwr wrote:

Her attitude about weed smoke not lingering is so concerning and blind honestly. Obviously when you smoke you can’t smell it.. that doesn’t mean it’s not there and not having negative effects on your environment/beings around you.

IMO, smoke is smoke and it’s powerful, not healthy stuff. I rarely smoke joints inside anymore and always change my clothes and shower after because I know even if I don’t notice it I probably wreak of weed.

I feel so bad for those poor girls. Honestly I have stricter rules for smoking around my pets than she does her daughters..

VonTrappJediMaster
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by VonTrappJediMaster »

wildwild94 wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:27 am
missdee wrote:
wldflwr wrote:

Her attitude about weed smoke not lingering is so concerning and blind honestly. Obviously when you smoke you can’t smell it.. that doesn’t mean it’s not there and not having negative effects on your environment/beings around you.

IMO, smoke is smoke and it’s powerful, not healthy stuff. I rarely smoke joints inside anymore and always change my clothes and shower after because I know even if I don’t notice it I probably wreak of weed.

I feel so bad for those poor girls. Honestly I have stricter rules for smoking around my pets than she does her daughters..

the smoke won't linger on her fetus, tho

Manybananas
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Manybananas »

Who goes thrifting/shopping whatever days before a move? I am always constantly stressed about moving too much stuff and I have moved many times a year my whole life being a military brat.
Some say our national pastime is baseball. Not me. It's gossip.
-E.Bombeck

japeterson42
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by japeterson42 »

Manybananas wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:06 am
Who goes thrifting/shopping whatever days before a move? I am always constantly stressed about moving too much stuff and I have moved many times a year my whole life being a military brat.
many people.
lmaooo

Manybananas
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Manybananas »

japeterson42 wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:28 pm
Manybananas wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:06 am
many people.
Well I stand by it being stupid especially of her bc we all know she's not buying clothes. She always buys furniture thrifting. Seems like more work than necessary.
-E.Bombeck

Blysse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Blysse »

No mention of smoking doobies.. Image. Doesn’t she usually annoyingly make it known that she’s going to get high to get views?

ebony_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ebony_ »

Blysse wrote:Image

No mention of smoking doobies.. Image. Doesn’t she usually annoyingly make it known that she’s going to get high to get views?

“I’m not pregnant” she says as she continues to allude to the fact that, yes, she is indeed pregnant

sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes, I have a sleep disorder and my brain is often that scattered that I don't pick up on the problems!

ebony_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ebony_ »

Listen, if she isn’t pregnant I will eat my words but I feel like she wants everyone to know at this point. Liking pregnancy tweets, not bragging about smoking weed, the eye eczema? Her behaviour screams pregnant but she continues to tell the fans she isn’t and makes everyone seem shitty for assuming she is.

I understand you should wait until the safe mark of 12 weeks, but not everyone does that. Even if she is waiting, she is leaving so many hints that of course people are going to speculate about it. Most pregnant people (who haven’t announced) don’t drop math or hints. If you want it to be secret, you keep it secret. If you want it known, you announce it. You don’t pretend to be secret and then throw conflicting information at people and then deny it anyway

sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes, I have a sleep disorder and my brain is often that scattered that I don't pick up on the problems!

BornThisWay94

Post by BornThisWay94 »

I remember when she was pregnant with Brinley, before she made any announcement, she posted a picture of her drinking pickle juice knowing people would start paying attention to her and speculating. She’s so annoying

Back2Good
Talker
Talker

Post by Back2Good »

morganebony_ wrote:Listen, if she isn’t pregnant I will eat my words but I feel like she wants everyone to know at this point. Liking pregnancy tweets, not bragging about smoking weed, the eye eczema? Her behaviour screams pregnant but she continues to tell the fans she isn’t and makes everyone seem shitty for assuming she is.

I understand you should wait until the safe mark of 12 weeks, but not everyone does that. Even if she is waiting, she is leaving so many hints that of course people are going to speculate about it. Most pregnant people (who haven’t announced) don’t drop math or hints. If you want it to be secret, you keep it secret. If you want it known, you announce it. You don’t pretend to be secret and then throw conflicting information at people and then deny it anyway

I feel like she wants the attention of being pregnant and it definitely seems like she is, but someone who watched her stream said that A said she was currently on her period, but it could be lie

Manybananas
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Manybananas »

Back2Good wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:40 pm
morganebony_ wrote:Listen, if she isn’t pregnant I will eat my words but I feel like she wants everyone to know at this point. Liking pregnancy tweets, not bragging about smoking weed, the eye eczema? Her behaviour screams pregnant but she continues to tell the fans she isn’t and makes everyone seem shitty for assuming she is.

I feel like she wants the attention of being pregnant and it definitely seems like she is, but someone who watched her stream said that A said she was currently on her period, but it could be lie
Is A really on her period if she doesn't make a body positive undie shot, post about her sex life, Or cramps?
-E.Bombeck

Dollf4ce
Debater
Debater

Post by Dollf4ce »

Not to WK, But here I go anyway- I really really don't like how you said keep it a secret or make it known.. the only thing that would actually be conflicting information to a normal spectator is the pregnancy tweets. While I DO think she's pregnant, there's a chance that she's not and can't control her eczema or isn't thinking about smoking, ect. I get that those are red flags and definitely means for us to speculate here.
I just think the way you pretty much said either do it or don't is very dehumanizing. Saying she's throwing conflicting information at people is pretty shitty and agressive. There's so much more that we could be talking about her with actual substance.

Return to “acaciacutie”