Acacia Kersey: Stay High on Doobies, Stay Helpless, Stay Harming Rosie

12thplace
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Acacia Kersey: Stay High on Doobies, Stay Helpless, Stay Harming Rosie

Post by 12thplace »

Thank you to AllAmericanTrash for the thread title!

(I had to add the doobies part because it's too hilariously cringey not to :tu: )

Piptopher
Learner
Learner

Re: Acacia Kersey: Stay High on Doobies, Stay Helpless, Stay Harming Rosie

Post by Piptopher »

LOVE the new thread name!

BorntoDie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BorntoDie »

Do they literally just leave Rosie laying on her back all day everyday? She’s always just left there staring into space... they don’t give her any encouragement to move, interact or play. It’s so sad idk if I can even hate watch her anymore lmao

mermaid vic
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mermaid vic »

BorntoDie wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:46 pm
Do they literally just leave Rosie laying on her back all day everyday? She’s always just left there staring into space... they don’t give her any encouragement to move, interact or play. It’s so sad idk if I can even hate watch her anymore lmao
when they’re home they give her that play activity thing with the bell she’s always ringing but she still just lays on her back for that

crapbarbie07
Informer
Informer

Post by crapbarbie07 »

the older rosie gets the less acacia can just let her do her own thing on het mat for hours on end and yet it seems like now shes been leaving rosie unattended for longer periods of time

BorntoDie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BorntoDie »

mermaid vic wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:48 pm
BorntoDie wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:46 pm
when they’re home they give her that play activity thing with the bell she’s always ringing but she still just lays on her back for that
Yeah it’s good to see her using that, but that seems to be all she’s been using for months. They aren’t encouraging her to progress in any aspect of her life

Manybananas
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Manybananas »

Following this shitshow of a life. Great thread name!!
Some say our national pastime is baseball. Not me. It's gossip.
-E.Bombeck

thenoodleking
Informer
Informer

Post by thenoodleking »

Damn, Acacia is doing some serious damage control. Brin gets a bed, they even take the girls out into the world AND she is playing with her two days in a row.

#bossmom

12thplace
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by 12thplace »

I'm laughing at all of the horse things they put in the girls' room because I can 10000% see Brinley being the school's "horse girl"

yungchi
Informer
Informer

Post by yungchi »

I really hope they follow through with Brin sleeping in her own bed. She’d be slightly safer from secondhand smoke and contact high. Fuck Rosie though I guess, Mommy needs a walk in closet.

Poodleboy
Learner
Learner

Post by Poodleboy »

BorntoDie wrote:Do they literally just leave Rosie laying on her back all day everyday? She’s always just left there staring into space... they don’t give her any encouragement to move, interact or play. It’s so sad idk if I can even hate watch her anymore lmao
Weren’t they contemplating getting a helmet for her last year? What ever happened with that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BornThisWay94

Post by BornThisWay94 »

I wonder when (or if) Rosie will be able to walk or talk. She’s almost a year old and still so helpless :(

Back2Good
Talker
Talker

Post by Back2Good »

following

emeraldgirrl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by emeraldgirrl »

12thplace wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 2:34 pm

I'm laughing at all of the horse things they put in the girls' room because I can 10000% see Brinley being the school's "horse girl"
sorry why does Rosie's mobile have like 2 toys hanging from it? if she's going to be on her back on the floor all day just staring at the ceiling, at least give her something to look at and interact with?

Also I know nothing about baby muscle development but her legs look *in my unprofessional opinion* like they aren't doing any PT with her at all.

Cirrilixx
Talker
Talker

Post by Cirrilixx »

emeraldgirrl wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:22 pm
12thplace wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 2:34 pm

sorry why does Rosie's mobile have like 2 toys hanging from it? if she's going to be on her back on the floor all day just staring at the ceiling, at least give her something to look at and interact with?

Also I know nothing about baby muscle development but her legs look *in my unprofessional opinion* like they aren't doing any PT with her at all.
I remember Acacia getting a play mat for Rosie that had a lot more going on on it, with more colours, textures, etc. but I haven't seen her use it in a long while. Last time maybe when they went on that trip to Hawaii?

hater gator
Informer
Informer

Post by hater gator »

Read this if you want to feel depressed about Rosie’s development. They could be doing so so so much more for her. This little boy is adorable and it sounds like he and his parents faced similar circumstances around his ability. The difference is they actually gave a shit about working hard to help him. I hope the link works lol

https://www.iahp.org/diego-success-sto ... ral-palsy/

Piptopher
Learner
Learner

Post by Piptopher »

hater gator wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:04 pm
Read this if you want to feel depressed about Rosie’s development. They could be doing so so so much more for her. This little boy is adorable and it sounds like he and his parents faced similar circumstances around his ability. The difference is they actually gave a shit about working hard to help him. I hope the link works lol

https://www.iahp.org/diego-success-sto ... ral-palsy/
What an incredibly moving story, that really shows the potential in all of us if we receive the right tools and assistance. But yes, it is also depressing because it feels all the more frustrating knowing how much is out there that could help Rosie, how much is available and yet how little they do. I have to hope that they're doing more behind the scenes, they I don't believe it

Diagonally
Informer
Informer

Post by Diagonally »

BornThisWay94 wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:04 pm
I wonder when (or if) Rosie will be able to walk or talk. She’s almost a year old and still so helpless :(

I know a little almost 3yo boy with down syndrome who is only just learning to stand, but at 10 months he was far more developed than Rosie is, was scooting around and sitting unassisted. He was weekly PT also. I feel like we shouldn't expect Rosie to be walking until she's at least 4, if her lazy parents actually get her into regular therapy, maybe 3. She is severely delayed. I saw a couple of comments on Acacias twitter saying "Rosie isn't disabled" and similar "small but normal", have they ever met a child before? How are they so blind?

AllAmericanTrash
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AllAmericanTrash »

I'm honored to contribute to these titles :rofl: Stoney baloneys for life!

I'm glad Brinley finally has her own bed, it always seemed to me that Jairus was lowkey annoyed by the arrangement so I wonder if he started pushing the issue... but he just seems so out of his mind lately, so who knows. Anything to get the girls away from sleeping with two smelly, naked grown adults every night.

Return to “acaciacutie”