Acacia Kersey: Stay Vain, Stay Vapid, Stay on Vacation

Big Baby
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Acacia Kersey: Stay Vain, Stay Vapid, Stay on Vacation

Post by Big Baby »

I disappear to watch Big Little Lies and disconnect for a couple days and Acacia is now an oblivious and severely neglectful mother.

Shame on her. I wish she was just fucking give her kids up if this stuff is going to keep happening. She has NO remorse or guilt or emotion in that twitch video after Rosie was hurt by her dog. If I were her mother I'd panic and run as fast as I could to my child and properly consul them. What a goddamn shame. She's a robot.
Why'd you spill yer beans?

Maeve
Informer
Informer

Post by Maeve »

Big Baby wrote:I disappear to watch Big Little Lies and disconnect for a couple days and Acacia is now an oblivious and severely neglectful mother.

Shame on her. I wish she was just fucking give her kids up if this stuff is going to keep happening. She has NO remorse or guilt or emotion in that twitch video after Rosie was hurt by her dog. If I were her mother I'd panic and run as fast as I could to my child and properly consul them. What a goddamn shame. She's a robot.
Same here, I’m a mom and there’s no way I’d hear those screams and not jump out of that chair to check on the baby. She says that people want to make her look bad but she doesn’t need anybody for that, she does a great job herself.

ebony_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ebony_ »

Oh man those screams are heartbreaking. She keeps screaming even when Acacia is with her which made it worse, almost like she couldn't immediately comfort her because she was that scared/in pain. I don't understand what part of her thinks leaving a large breed dog with her vulnerable tiny baby is ok. I thought Luci was an anxious dog and scared of everything? Makes sense why she would be hanging around with the loud unpredictable kids.

Also why would she leave Brinley unsupervised with Rosie? Who knows what is happening outside the door, Brinley has baby dolls so Its not out of the realm of possibility that she would try pick Rosie up as well. Rosie seems pretty docile and easy to manage but if Brinley accidentally dropped her that could cause some serious problems. Obviously it wouldn't be Brins fault, it would be the parents fault for leaving them unsupervised.

I guess if J had to duck to the toilet or something thats slightly different but the fact that everything supposedly happened in that short time is suspicious to me. Hopefully this has opened her eyes to not streaming while her kids are at home because she clearly would rather play video games than actually supervise and interact with her children and she is literally broadcasting it to the world.
sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes, I have a sleep disorder and my brain is often that scattered that I don't pick up on the problems!

Diagonally
Informer
Informer

Post by Diagonally »

She's trolling us right?
Screenshot_20190630-114646_Instagram.jpg
Showing Rosemary and Luci calmly being near each other under close supervision doesn't take away what happened. Doesn't make you mother of the year.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mads07
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Mads07 »

^She is awful at damage control

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mamamelxo
Learner
Learner

Post by mamamelxo »

Brin finally has her own bed

oshaughnessykipp
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by oshaughnessykipp »

Crackhead
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post by Guest »

oshaughnessykipp wrote:
Mention+it+all wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:24 pm
wildwild94 wrote:
oshaughnessykipp wrote:All respect for Brogan has gone out the window
I lost respect for her when she got her son into modeling. This is just her digging herself deeper.

Why would you lose respect over the modeling thing though? Lol. Some of the things are totally valid to hate them on but I don’t see an issue with a child being in a few children’s place or gap ads or whatever else.
• They're too young to consent to shit like that
• that industry is beyond toxic. Uses and abuses the shit out of children.
• It's a desperate grab for cash.

I had a feeling that’d be the common feeling of why people don’t like it, but agree to disagree on that one

Badwulf
Informer
Informer

Post by Badwulf »

AllAmericanTrash wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 2:33 pm
oshaughnessykipp wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:52 pm
All respect for Brogan has gone out the window
It takes a toll on Acacia's mental health when she's criticized? Well it takes a toll on Rosemary's health that she's going through babyhood more scuffed up than a toddler is and has to cry her heart out before her unsympathetic mother finally deigns to come over. But Acacia is who we should be worried about. Stay high, stay helpless, stay harmful to Rosemary!
I vote for this as the new thread name.

BornThisWay94

Post by BornThisWay94 »

Badwulf wrote:
AllAmericanTrash wrote:
oshaughnessykipp wrote:
It takes a toll on Acacia's mental health when she's criticized? Well it takes a toll on Rosemary's health that she's going through babyhood more scuffed up than a toddler is and has to cry her heart out before her unsympathetic mother finally deigns to come over. But Acacia is who we should be worried about. Stay high, stay helpless, stay harmful to Rosemary!

Same

Post by Guest »

BornThisWay94 wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 9:16 pm
Badwulf wrote:
AllAmericanTrash wrote:
oshaughnessykipp wrote:

Same

Yes, either this or add something to do with being a GaMEr GuRl

dufflepuff
Talker
Talker

Post by dufflepuff »

Acacia's new insta story of Brinley playing with the little toys (not posting it here for obvious reasons), for a second it looked like she wasn't wearing a diaper at all and was 100% naked. It was sad that I was horrified but wasn't surprised at all from what Acacia has posted in the past, thank god the child was kind of clothed, still I felt really uncomfortable seeing her 90% nude on a public account with 2M followers.

Post by Guest »

Lmao @ her trying to be a sexyyyy nerdyyyyy gamer grlllll while the kids she neglects are crying in the background while she streams

Diagonally
Informer
Informer

Post by Diagonally »

A natural beauty
IMG_20190630_161203.jpg
Jairus shares the most unflattering photos of her. I'd be livid.

Badwulf
Informer
Informer

Post by Badwulf »

Diagonally wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:43 pm
A natural beautyIMG_20190630_161203.jpg

Jairus shares the most unflattering photos of her. I'd be livid.
That's not Acacia, it's Nicolas Cage with a wig :rofl: .

goldmoon
Learner
Learner

Post by goldmoon »

kittenmittens wrote: Lmao @ her trying to be a sexyyyy nerdyyyyy gamer grlllll while the kids she neglects are crying in the background while she streams
I guess she didn't think about what was gonna happen to her after she grew out of her crunchy granola babytrap mom phase. It's sad that she's still desperately trying to hop to the next hot new phase while her kids (well, Rosie) get pushed to the wayside. Becoming a parent doesn't mean you have to give up your entire life and all your hobbies, but you still have to make sacrifices for the sake of your children.
I bet Acacia can't wait until the girls are old enough to be left unattended so she can continue to seek attention on the internet uninterrupted.

Noodlestirfry
Learner
Learner

Post by Noodlestirfry »

Is Acacia really retweeting some videos from cow farms about ditching dairy when she's literally just been exposed as a dairy drinker? When we all know even jairus gets plant milk but she requests cow milk for her drinks? This is embarrassing.
Here to gossip about Caca Greasy

Melle333
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Melle333 »

I don't know if anyone ever brought this up but I just watched the 2yo birth vlog and at the end there's a lil compilation and brinley is literally laughing so whole in some of these. I feel like she hasn't been seen (or at least captured) laughing in a long time. She's always monotonous and dead in her eyes.

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

mangoboba
Learner
Learner

Post by mangoboba »

It breaks my heart to see that Rosie is almost a year old and she can’t even crawl. She can only keep her head up at certain times but can’t do it consistently. She probably was only able to roll over 2-3 times after acacia posted that video of her doing it for the first time. It sucks that she still has to be held like a newborn and is always plopped on the floor. I wish she were aware of her surroundings when they go outside and stuff. I know she’s going to be developmentally delayed but It just sucks

mermaid vic
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mermaid vic »

no offense to the good and actually attractive moms out there but does acacia realize that teenage boys aka the main audience of twitch aren’t interested in a 21 year old mother of 2? the gamer gurlll community alone isn’t gonna give her a thriving streaming career.

Also, i hate when influencers complain about the judgement they get online. If she’s SOOO tired of it she can get off her ass and get a real job and be a better mom in private rather than posting every detail of her life on social media.

Return to “acaciacutie”