Acacia Kersey: Stay Egotistical, Stay Eco Unfriendly, Stay Endangering Rosie

Post Reply
User avatar
VonTrappJediMaster
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 649
Joined: Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:43 am
Has thanked: 670 times
Been thanked: 1166 times

Re: Acacia Kersey: Stay Egotistical, Stay Eco Unfriendly, Stay Endangering Rosie

Post by VonTrappJediMaster » Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:48 am

Manybananas wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:09 am
Please wash your hair. It only emphasizes your weird bulbous head shape.
wth her hair is literally STUCK to her scalp omg

User avatar
aluna
Lurker
Lurker
Posts: 24
Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:14 pm
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 242 times

Acacia Kersey: Stay Egotistical, Stay Eco Unfriendly, Stay Endangering Rosie

Post by aluna » Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:50 am

Maeve wrote:Sorry for the double post but... THE F*CKING TRAILER HAS NO BATHROOM???? were they going to cross the USA with no shower/WC??? OH MY GOD... Image

Two kids, no shower, no bathroom, no A/C, a full (not even queen) sized bed, and the trailer has to be hooked up to electricity and water.

I don’t know why but I keep imagining Rosie down at the end of that tiny bed in her doc a tot with acacias shrek feet in her face all night. Sad.

I wonder what the people who gave her money at her wedding for her “dream” home feel about the two crappy trailers she’s forcing her kids to live in.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jourdankristineee
Wallflower
Wallflower
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:36 am
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 37 times

Re: Acacia Kersey: Stay Egotistical, Stay Eco Unfriendly, Stay Endangering Rosie

Post by jourdankristineee » Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:55 am

Image

girl it is not even that serious lmao


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AladdinSane
Talker
Talker
Posts: 160
Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:40 pm
Has thanked: 569 times
Been thanked: 732 times

Re: Acacia Kersey: Stay Egotistical, Stay Eco Unfriendly, Stay Endangering Rosie

Post by AladdinSane » Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:59 am

Maeve wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:18 am
a_lynn81 wrote:
AladdinSane wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:28 am
Did anyone notice or see that she updated her Twitter bio & her birthday as October 22, 1996... Wouldn't that make her 23 this year?
Yeah I’m pretty sure she was born in 97
This makes me feel so incredibly old Image like I shouldn’t even be here. I was a senior in HS when she was born Image
omg, me too! Well, I was a sophomore!!!!

Badwulf
Talker
Talker
Posts: 116
Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:22 pm
Has thanked: 471 times
Been thanked: 723 times

Re: Acacia Kersey: Stay Egotistical, Stay Eco Unfriendly, Stay Endangering Rosie

Post by Badwulf » Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:01 am

aluna wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:43 am
it’s so funny that she really thinks she’s cornering the market with this. My boyfriend games frequently and watches twitch streams, but he plays overwatch. He said that league is the biggest esports game and millions and millions of people play and stream. He wouldn’t even play ranked himself. The idea that acacia thought she could hang... lmao the twitch community is saturated... even with girl gamers with ~pink equipment~, the difference is they have talent and charisma and have been working at this for years.

Acacia will not succeed and I think she knows it (honestly probably not with whatever is rattling around in that big noggin of hers) but what choice does she have but to buckle down now that everyone knows she’s poured money into this.

I am hooked waiting to see this shit bubble over. Somethings got to give. She’s not happy with some aspect of her life no matter how much she tries to convince people she is. It’s clear because every week she turns to something new to try and fill the void. Her beautiful girls should be filling that void but she is no mother to them. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've was actually talking to my guy about building a setup so I can start playing LoL a few weeks ago and he was like "You're good at Overwatch, but if you want to play LoL you'd have to practice a long time before trying Comp on that." (I'm high plat, would be higher if I used my headset, but tbh team chat is annoying when it's 2% call outs and the rest is toxic raging >_>.)

The only support she'll be getting on Twitch are from her fans who are into gaming and her fans that like staring at her because they want to be her, it's going to be entertaining to watching this fail.

User avatar
Blysse
Informer
Informer
Posts: 460
Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:42 pm
Has thanked: 947 times
Been thanked: 2672 times

Re: Acacia Kersey: Stay Egotistical, Stay Eco Unfriendly, Stay Endangering Rosie

Post by Blysse » Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:08 am

AladdinSane wrote:
Maeve wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:18 am
a_lynn81 wrote:
AladdinSane wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:28 am
Did anyone notice or see that she updated her Twitter bio & her birthday as October 22, 1996... Wouldn't that make her 23 this year?
Yeah I’m pretty sure she was born in 97
This makes me feel so incredibly old Image like I shouldn’t even be here. I was a senior in HS when she was born Image
omg, me too! Well, I was a sophomore!!!!
Class of ‘97 as well Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
Manybananas
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1362
Joined: Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:26 pm
Has thanked: 56 times
Been thanked: 3233 times

Re: Acacia Kersey: Stay Egotistical, Stay Eco Unfriendly, Stay Endangering Rosie

Post by Manybananas » Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:10 am

This had to have been staged. She was already tweeting about her pink headset and everything before J supposedly bought her this. Unless she ordered it and Jairus went and bought he the same exact ones??
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Some say our national pastime is baseball. Not me. It's gossip.
-E.Bombeck

Image

elyrialol
Talker
Talker
Posts: 142
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:12 pm
Has thanked: 791 times
Been thanked: 1235 times

Re: Acacia Kersey: Stay Egotistical, Stay Eco Unfriendly, Stay Endangering Rosie

Post by elyrialol » Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:10 am

jourdankristineee wrote:Image

girl it is not even that serious lmao


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
WITH WHAT MONEY Jairus has none.. I can’t help but laugh at how “woe is me” she’s acting after ONE DAY OF PLAYING jesus christ I can’t wait to watch this dumpster fire inevitably fail. Whoever said earlier she has zero personality really hit the nail on the hammer. Acacia is a trend FOLLOWER and is so obvious about it man, imagine having absolutely zero interests or aspirations aside from scamming ur fans.. couldn’t be me

User avatar
Manybananas
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1362
Joined: Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:26 pm
Has thanked: 56 times
Been thanked: 3233 times

Re: Acacia Kersey: Stay Egotistical, Stay Eco Unfriendly, Stay Endangering Rosie

Post by Manybananas » Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:16 am

Acacia- Whoops almost forgot to plug my merch while I've been pissing away money!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Some say our national pastime is baseball. Not me. It's gossip.
-E.Bombeck

Image

User avatar
Manybananas
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1362
Joined: Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:26 pm
Has thanked: 56 times
Been thanked: 3233 times

Re: Acacia Kersey: Stay Egotistical, Stay Eco Unfriendly, Stay Endangering Rosie

Post by Manybananas » Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:18 am

elyrialol wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:10 am
jourdankristineee wrote:Image

girl it is not even that serious lmao


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
WITH WHAT MONEY Jairus has none.. I can’t help but laugh at how “woe is me” she’s acting after ONE DAY OF PLAYING jesus christ I can’t wait to watch this dumpster fire inevitably fail. Whoever said earlier she has zero personality really hit the nail on the hammer. Acacia is a trend FOLLOWER and is so obvious about it man, imagine having absolutely zero interests or aspirations aside from scamming ur fans.. couldn’t be me
She wasn't even streaming too. Omg. This was just her playing with random people. Wait until she has eyes watching her fail miserably.
Some say our national pastime is baseball. Not me. It's gossip.
-E.Bombeck

Image

User avatar
Jotham
Learner
Learner
Posts: 99
Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:58 am
Has thanked: 58 times
Been thanked: 55 times

Re: Acacia Kersey: Stay Egotistical, Stay Eco Unfriendly, Stay Endangering Rosie

Post by Jotham » Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:26 am

jourdankristineee wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:55 am
Image

girl it is not even that serious lmao


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
When I first played ranked, I lost SEVEN games in a row and once I got placed, I lost three more games so I got demoted. :rofl: Where is my expensive headset and bouquet

AladdinSane
Talker
Talker
Posts: 160
Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:40 pm
Has thanked: 569 times
Been thanked: 732 times

Re: Acacia Kersey: Stay Egotistical, Stay Eco Unfriendly, Stay Endangering Rosie

Post by AladdinSane » Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:29 am

Blysse wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:08 am
AladdinSane wrote:
Maeve wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:18 am
a_lynn81 wrote:
AladdinSane wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:28 am
Did anyone notice or see that she updated her Twitter bio & her birthday as October 22, 1996... Wouldn't that make her 23 this year?
Yeah I’m pretty sure she was born in 97
This makes me feel so incredibly old Image like I shouldn’t even be here. I was a senior in HS when she was born Image
omg, me too! Well, I was a sophomore!!!!
Class of ‘97 as well Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm excited that someone here is near my age!!! :rofl:

rainbowflora
Wanderer
Wanderer
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:24 am
Has thanked: 18 times
Been thanked: 50 times

Re: Acacia Kersey: Stay Egotistical, Stay Eco Unfriendly, Stay Endangering Rosie

Post by rainbowflora » Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:29 am

aluna wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:16 pm
Okay she really doesn’t have the personality to stream on twitch. If she can’t make it at least look like she has an ounce of charisma through edited YouTube videos how could she do it on the fly? I don’t know why she wants to do this other than spending money on ~pink~ streaming gear. It’s only going to put her cardboard personality on blast for everyone to see.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Can you even imagine having the privilege of spontaneously spending around $3000 on brand new gaming equipment ($1300 tower, ~$500 in pink streaming gear, ~$1000 in monitors), just because you get the random urge to stream, only to probably give up on it a week later? The things she could have responsibly bought instead... Plus shouldn't she already have all this gear since shes such a "gamer"?

shhcanttell
Debater
Debater
Posts: 195
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:06 am
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 940 times

Re: Acacia Kersey: Stay Egotistical, Stay Eco Unfriendly, Stay Endangering Rosie

Post by shhcanttell » Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:31 am

Badwulf wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:01 am
aluna wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:43 am
it’s so funny that she really thinks she’s cornering the market with this. My boyfriend games frequently and watches twitch streams, but he plays overwatch. He said that league is the biggest esports game and millions and millions of people play and stream. He wouldn’t even play ranked himself. The idea that acacia thought she could hang... lmao the twitch community is saturated... even with girl gamers with ~pink equipment~, the difference is they have talent and charisma and have been working at this for years.

Acacia will not succeed and I think she knows it (honestly probably not with whatever is rattling around in that big noggin of hers) but what choice does she have but to buckle down now that everyone knows she’s poured money into this.

I am hooked waiting to see this shit bubble over. Somethings got to give. She’s not happy with some aspect of her life no matter how much she tries to convince people she is. It’s clear because every week she turns to something new to try and fill the void. Her beautiful girls should be filling that void but she is no mother to them. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've was actually talking to my guy about building a setup so I can start playing LoL a few weeks ago and he was like "You're good at Overwatch, but if you want to play LoL you'd have to practice a long time before trying Comp on that." (I'm high plat, would be higher if I used my headset, but tbh team chat is annoying when it's 2% call outs and the rest is toxic raging >_>.)

The only support she'll be getting on Twitch are from her fans who are into gaming and her fans that like staring at her because they want to be her, it's going to be entertaining to watching this fail.
Not to mention, she would have to pour hours upon hours into this new "job" to even get good??

I wonder if/how this will impact her videos, if she is planning on spending all of her time now inside playing video games.

User avatar
Manybananas
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1362
Joined: Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:26 pm
Has thanked: 56 times
Been thanked: 3233 times

Re: Acacia Kersey: Stay Egotistical, Stay Eco Unfriendly, Stay Endangering Rosie

Post by Manybananas » Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:34 am

shhcanttell wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:31 am
Badwulf wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:01 am
aluna wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:43 am
it’s so funny that she really thinks she’s cornering the market with this. My boyfriend games frequently and watches twitch streams, but he plays overwatch. He said that league is the biggest esports game and millions and millions of people play and stream. He wouldn’t even play ranked himself. The idea that acacia thought she could hang... lmao the twitch community is saturated... even with girl gamers with ~pink equipment~, the difference is they have talent and charisma and have been working at this for years.

Acacia will not succeed and I think she knows it (honestly probably not with whatever is rattling around in that big noggin of hers) but what choice does she have but to buckle down now that everyone knows she’s poured money into this.

I am hooked waiting to see this shit bubble over. Somethings got to give. She’s not happy with some aspect of her life no matter how much she tries to convince people she is. It’s clear because every week she turns to something new to try and fill the void. Her beautiful girls should be filling that void but she is no mother to them. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've was actually talking to my guy about building a setup so I can start playing LoL a few weeks ago and he was like "You're good at Overwatch, but if you want to play LoL you'd have to practice a long time before trying Comp on that." (I'm high plat, would be higher if I used my headset, but tbh team chat is annoying when it's 2% call outs and the rest is toxic raging >_>.)

The only support she'll be getting on Twitch are from her fans who are into gaming and her fans that like staring at her because they want to be her, it's going to be entertaining to watching this fail.
Not to mention, she would have to pour hours upon hours into this new "job" to even get good??

I wonder if/how this will impact her videos, if she is planning on spending all of her time now inside playing video games.

What videos?? :rofl:
Some say our national pastime is baseball. Not me. It's gossip.
-E.Bombeck

Image

User avatar
AllAmericanTrash
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 566
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:53 pm
Has thanked: 1185 times
Been thanked: 2764 times

Re: Acacia Kersey: Stay Egotistical, Stay Eco Unfriendly, Stay Endangering Rosie

Post by AllAmericanTrash » Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:39 am

Manybananas wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:33 am
Back2Good wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:15 am
Image

She’s already showing how thin her skin is & that she cant ignore negative comments
Wasn't she crying yesterday about feeling like she is shitty at gaming? What a 180. Wow.

Also calling people that watch her idiots isn't the best move when she wants to get followers. Maybe dont be such a bitch to people? Even if they deserve it.
LMAOOO This is just confirming to me that she's trying to build this rep as an oppressed, bullied gamer girl who's just as good as The Boys like she's in some after-school special from 2003, except she sucks, and is pretty fragile if she needs Jairy Joe to wipe away her tears with money instead of just practicing.

What is she thinking? Her vlogs are boring enough and she can at least edit some of the dead air and mistakes out of it, how can she possibly hope to cover that up live, short of a personality transplant?
Image

User avatar
Manybananas
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1362
Joined: Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:26 pm
Has thanked: 56 times
Been thanked: 3233 times

Re: Acacia Kersey: Stay Egotistical, Stay Eco Unfriendly, Stay Endangering Rosie

Post by Manybananas » Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:44 am

AllAmericanTrash wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:39 am
Manybananas wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:33 am
Back2Good wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:15 am
Image

She’s already showing how thin her skin is & that she cant ignore negative comments
Wasn't she crying yesterday about feeling like she is shitty at gaming? What a 180. Wow.

Also calling people that watch her idiots isn't the best move when she wants to get followers. Maybe dont be such a bitch to people? Even if they deserve it.
LMAOOO This is just confirming to me that she's trying to build this rep as an oppressed, bullied gamer girl who's just as good as The Boys like she's in some after-school special from 2003, except she sucks, and is pretty fragile if she needs Jairy Joe to wipe away her tears with money instead of just practicing.

What is she thinking? Her vlogs are boring enough and she can at least edit some of the dead air and mistakes out of it, how can she possibly hope to cover that up live, short of a personality transplant?
She cherry picked this response, so that she can say that people don't watch for her personality.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Some say our national pastime is baseball. Not me. It's gossip.
-E.Bombeck

Image

User avatar
Back2Good
Talker
Talker
Posts: 113
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:16 pm
Has thanked: 550 times
Been thanked: 623 times

Re: Acacia Kersey: Stay Egotistical, Stay Eco Unfriendly, Stay Endangering Rosie

Post by Back2Good » Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:45 am

Image

This is a lie right? She’s only played about 9 games of LoL in 4 years? I only ever remember her posting a picture of her holding the case for COD ghosts but never talked about playing besides that one picture.

User avatar
Manybananas
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1362
Joined: Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:26 pm
Has thanked: 56 times
Been thanked: 3233 times

Re: Acacia Kersey: Stay Egotistical, Stay Eco Unfriendly, Stay Endangering Rosie

Post by Manybananas » Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:52 am

So in the past week and a half she has spent 18 thousand dollars. Some people don't even make that in a year.

I need her to check her privilege before she starts whining about people on the internet being mean to her and having a rough day. She CHOSE this.
Some say our national pastime is baseball. Not me. It's gossip.
-E.Bombeck

Image

hannz16
Talker
Talker
Posts: 125
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:26 am
Has thanked: 2936 times
Been thanked: 272 times

Re: Acacia Kersey: Stay Egotistical, Stay Eco Unfriendly, Stay Endangering Rosie

Post by hannz16 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:03 pm

jourdankristineee wrote:Image

girl it is not even that serious lmao


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There’s people failing exams at university.... and all she did was play a game and was last


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mangoboba
Learner
Learner
Posts: 33
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:27 pm
Has thanked: 60 times
Been thanked: 262 times

Re: Acacia Kersey: Stay Egotistical, Stay Eco Unfriendly, Stay Endangering Rosie

Post by mangoboba » Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:08 pm

Acacia’s known for saying she’s gonna do/commit to something and never does. How long do you guys say she’ll actually even be consistent with streaming?

User avatar
dufflepuff
Talker
Talker
Posts: 112
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:55 pm
Has thanked: 119 times
Been thanked: 843 times

Re: Acacia Kersey: Stay Egotistical, Stay Eco Unfriendly, Stay Endangering Rosie

Post by dufflepuff » Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:10 pm

Acacia can spend $3,000+ on gaming equipment for her new obsession, but she can't buy decent toys for her daughters. Bland crumpled clothes for Rosie, an iPad and a Captain Marvel toy for Brinley. How are her kids getting proper stimulation while forced into a tiny RV with their "toys?" They could at least get picture books, puzzles, teething rings, stuffed animals...anything that could mentally and physically keep them occupied.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
Changeofheart
Debater
Debater
Posts: 195
Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:40 pm
Has thanked: 398 times
Been thanked: 445 times

Re: Acacia Kersey: Stay Egotistical, Stay Eco Unfriendly, Stay Endangering Rosie

Post by Changeofheart » Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:16 pm

a_lynn81 wrote:
AladdinSane wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:28 am
Did anyone notice or see that she updated her Twitter bio & her birthday as October 22, 1996... Wouldn't that make her 23 this year?
Yeah I’m pretty sure she was born in 97
She was born in 1997 but twitter has been locking accounts made before the owner is 13 (even if the person is an adult now) Acacia made hers when she was 12 so she changed the year to protect her account. I did the same thing tbh Image

User avatar
Manybananas
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1362
Joined: Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:26 pm
Has thanked: 56 times
Been thanked: 3233 times

Re: Acacia Kersey: Stay Egotistical, Stay Eco Unfriendly, Stay Endangering Rosie

Post by Manybananas » Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:17 pm

hannz16 wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:03 pm
jourdankristineee wrote:Image

girl it is not even that serious lmao


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There’s people failing exams at university.... and all she did was play a game and was last


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lord. I would LOVE to see her have an actual real life problem for once.
Some say our national pastime is baseball. Not me. It's gossip.
-E.Bombeck

Image

AladdinSane
Talker
Talker
Posts: 160
Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:40 pm
Has thanked: 569 times
Been thanked: 732 times

Re: Acacia Kersey: Stay Egotistical, Stay Eco Unfriendly, Stay Endangering Rosie

Post by AladdinSane » Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:24 pm

hannz16 wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:03 pm
jourdankristineee wrote:Image

girl it is not even that serious lmao


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There’s people failing exams at university.... and all she did was play a game and was last


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wow, some people are finding out they have cancer and this bitch is crying over a video game? Please get your priories straight. Like someone said above, she has spent $18K in a matter of weeks. Maybe I''m looking too deep into it, but what is the internal conflict with her? She seems so insecure and unstable. At this point, I *almost* feel bad for her.

Post Reply

Return to “acaciacutie”