Acacia Kersey: Stay Egotistical, Stay Eco Unfriendly, Stay Endangering Rosie

Mads07
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Acacia Kersey: Stay Egotistical, Stay Eco Unfriendly, Stay Endangering Rosie

Post by Mads07 »

Maeve wrote:Image

So she says she hired an editor. We all know it’s probably Jairus Image
How is editing overwhelming??? My god she’s lazy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mads07
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Acacia Kersey: Stay Egotistical, Stay Eco Unfriendly, Stay Endangering Rosie

Post by Mads07 »

notnot wrote:When I was younger, I was always wondering how somebody could be a "wannabe" and pretend to be something they are not almost 24/7. I would say to this day I just do not understand. Even simply kenna (or whatever nickname she goes by now) is more consistent than A because at least the "mood" is the same. Acacia gives so many fucks, she must have depression based on that (pretending to be and like this or that) alone.

One of the biggest advices from a lot of successful youtubers is to start producing the content and to not get the gear first....only once you are earning the money then reinvest by buying the gear. I know she has money, but she also has a family and they just bought a trailer. She should have just started streaming, or go with some lower cost investment. If she wants the cute vibe, buying pink decor would be way a way to got because people can actually see this, unlike your monitor...only you can see it, your computer is most likely hidden under the table anyway. Even some hello kitty items, pink headphones with ears, etc., would be better and less costly (pink keyboard would be awesome, too).
This is A+ advice and I totally agree. About a year ago, I really wanted to revive my channel from when I was a young(ish) teen so I went and bought a really nice used camera. I made one video and remembered how awkward I was and haven’t filmed again since. Now I have a $350 sony that I don’t really use. (Well, I do for photography now but that wasn’t it’s original intended use)

Mads07
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Mads07 »

I’ve said this probably a million times since these threads have begun, but I truly do not understand how she affords everything. I know she makes pretty damn good money (at least compared to us pleb non-influencers) but everything she has and does costs SO much money. Maybe her brand deals are even more lucrative than I ever thought.

Xoxogabby
Debater
Debater

Post by Xoxogabby »

AN EDITOR?? AN EDITOR!!!!!! acacia is out of her mind. She rarely posts on YouTube and now she hired someone to do her so called job..... major eye roll

Also she easily dropped 1,000 on that gaming equipment. I think this is the one she got?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

wildwild94
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wildwild94 »

Also I don’t know anything about league or streaming as my extent of gaming is the Sims. That being said, the pink keyboard she got doesn’t even have a number pad which is the one thing I miss while playing on a laptop lol.

Does the keyboard she got make sense for what she wants to do?

crapbarbie07
Informer
Informer

Post by crapbarbie07 »

what i dont understand about the "hiring an editor finally after letting my ego get the best of me" is that there is absolutely nothing special about her editing style and you dont need skill for that whatsoever so what is there for her to be that proud of? she also posts like 1 video a month when her bills are due so she seriously couldnt spend the 6/7 days that the girls are at J's parents house to spend an hour editing 1 video? just doesn't make sense to me

wildwild94
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wildwild94 »

crapbarbie07 wrote:what i dont understand about the "hiring an editor finally after letting my ego get the best of me" is that there is absolutely nothing special about her editing style and you dont need skill for that whatsoever so what is there for her to be that proud of? she also posts like 1 video a month when her bills are due so she seriously couldnt spend the 6/7 days that the girls are at J's parents house to spend an hour editing 1 video? just doesn't make sense to me

This is yet another example of how I feel therapy could help her. Obviously she feels she’s lacking something even if she can’t put her finger on it, and these impulsive vacations and purchases fill the void for a little while.

Now with this editor thing, she’s probably thinking “that’s it! That’s my problem!” And having an editor will somehow fix everything wrong with her life. But when it doesn’t, like everything else in the past, she’ll move on to the next impulsive decision and so on.

Hopefully this person she hired doesn’t get played and is treated/compensated fairly. With all the stuff she preaches about ethics and sustainability, we can hope!

Manybananas
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Manybananas »

Ugh. Alienware is overrated and isn't even that good.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Some say our national pastime is baseball. Not me. It's gossip.
-E.Bombeck

Blysse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Blysse »

hannz16 wrote:Okay she got an editor for her YouTube channel.....
What YouTube channel?

Manybananas
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Manybananas »

Preaches about loving herself and being makeup free, but that pointy chin is not her natural self.
-E.Bombeck

Blysse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Blysse »

She totally got that pink keyboard because she’s relying on the “research” she did finding there were little to no girls streaming League.
It’s not in her current aesthetic and so out there that she’s def trying to catch the eye of gamer girls.. People are going to eat her up!!

hater gator
Informer
Informer

Post by hater gator »

Manybananas wrote:Preaches about loving herself and being makeup free, but that pointy chin is not her natural self.
She has such a weak/recessed jaw and chin (I do too so no shade lol I think it’s cute on some people). Not like she can help it, but it’s probably her least attractive feature. The disparity between her candids and selfies is from her literally editing her entire bone structure and then some. She is one of the worst catfish offenders, like her instagram and her channel/irl...girl that’s two whole different people lol.

However! NOTHING she is doing with her look is helping it. She’s got that giant Sheen from jimmy neutron-ass forehead, the really overgrown droopy brows, her terrible oral hygiene which makes her overbite look even worse, washed out from no flattering makeup, and her awful dull, ash brown hair color and lack of hairstyle.

Blonde bob with bangs needs to make a comeback, bad. I wish she would go to a competent hairdresser (she can definitely afford it!!) who can give her some bangs to hide her balding hairline and how thin her hair is, with some nice layers or highlights or something. And go get her brows waxed/threaded.

If she wants to stream she should look fresher for the camera Image. These aren’t hard fixes to do but I guess she loves being ugly and just editing and misleading her way to cuteImage

wildflowers135
Learner
Learner

Post by wildflowers135 »

I remember for her wedding when she asked people to give money instead of gifts to help build her dream home.. yet she blows $15,000 on an rv and other overpriced garbage. She should easily be able to have her dream home by now..

Manybananas
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Manybananas »

hater gator wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:21 pm
Manybananas wrote:Preaches about loving herself and being makeup free, but that pointy chin is not her natural self.
She has such a weak/recessed jaw and chin (I do too so no shade lol I think it’s cute on some people). Not like she can help it, but it’s probably her least attractive feature. The disparity between her candids and selfies is from her literally editing her entire bone structure and then some. She is one of the worst catfish offenders, like her instagram and her channel/irl...girl that’s two whole different people lol.

However! NOTHING she is doing with her look is helping it. She’s got that giant Sheen from jimmy neutron-ass forehead, the really overgrown droopy brows, her terrible oral hygiene which makes her overbite look even worse, washed out from no flattering makeup, and her awful dull, ash brown hair color and lack of hairstyle.

Blonde bob with bangs needs to make a comeback, bad. I wish she would go to a competent hairdresser (she can definitely afford it!!) who can give her some bangs to hide her balding hairline and how thin her hair is, with some nice layers or highlights or something. And go get her brows waxed/threaded.

If she wants to stream she should look fresher for the camera Image. These aren’t hard fixes to do but I guess she loves being ugly and just editing and misleading her way to cuteImage

Seriously! Idk what she thinks is going to happen, but she ain't gon' get far on Twitch looking like a hobo.
-E.Bombeck

wildwild94
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wildwild94 »

I had to schedule my eyebrow appointment way farther out so I can have them done for my birthday, and I literally cannot stand not having them done. They’re starting to look like As caterpillar brows and I can’t wait to have it fixed tomorrow!

Good for her for being able to be confident without it but I certainly enjoy having them shaped regularly lol

Post by Guest »

wildflowers135 wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:23 pm
I remember for her wedding when she asked people to give money instead of gifts to help build her dream home.. yet she blows $15,000 on an rv and other overpriced garbage. She should easily be able to have her dream home by now..

LMFAO did she really? Well it's obvious the reality is she was scared people would buy her stuff that didn't match her aesthetic. She clearly doesn't actually prioritize putting away money for a house. Can't say I blame her though, If I ever have a wedding I'd probably just ask people to donate money to charity or something instead because I have the same fear of getting a bunch of ugly stuff and then having to keep it our of guilt lol!

notnot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by notnot »

My conspiration theory is that J got overwhelmed with editing her vlogs and taking care of the children and asked her to change something (hire an editor) so he can actually live a little.

Manybananas
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Manybananas »

notnot wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:43 pm
My conspiration theory is that J got overwhelmed with editing her vlogs and taking care of the children and asked her to change something (hire an editor) so he can actually live a little.
I wonder if that means she has to give up her child free "work days"
Now that she doesn't have to do any of the heavy lifting for her "job".
-E.Bombeck

loloksrlybrb
Learner
Learner

Post by loloksrlybrb »

the whole editing thing is so annoying. if you actually LEARNED how to edit, it shouldn't take more than a day or two to edit a vlog.

tech issues are annoying but what is her actual job then? she's not getting the sponsorships - her managers are. shes films them i guess...but jairus likely sets up the shots for her. now she's not editing. does she think being on twitter is part of her job?

also, now that she hired an editor we can look forward to more sponsored bullshit

did anyone watch Fantano's review of Miley's new album? he called it out for being cheesy and try-hard. hope someone send the video to cacia :roll:

ghoulsngoblins
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ghoulsngoblins »

Is Rosie seizing in her story?

Return to “acaciacutie”