Acacia Kersey: Stay Egotistical, Stay Eco Unfriendly, Stay Endangering Rosie

ChillSis
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Acacia Kersey: Stay Egotistical, Stay Eco Unfriendly, Stay Endangering Rosie

Post by ChillSis »

So you’re telling me Keren and Khoa were able to make it all the way out to Eugene, Oregon for their wedding but Acacia and Jarius can’t return the favor cause they wasted 15k on a useless trailer and Acacia is trying to jumpstart her Twitch career? Fucking disrespectful. Another case of them being incredibly selfish, disrespectful and only caring about themselves. Just because KK have the money to cover their plates doesn’t mean they should just not show up even after RSVPing. This could have even been an excuse for Acacia to go to Disney but probably not because Disney World iSnT aS gOoD aS dIsNeY lAnD. 🙄 Fucking asshats.

wildwild94
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Acacia Kersey: Stay Egotistical, Stay Eco Unfriendly, Stay Endangering Rosie

Post by wildwild94 »

puppyfrak12 wrote:
wildwild94 wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:48 pm
God she’s really trying to turn herself into a full blown gamer girl. I’m cringing sooooo hard at the latest insta story pics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
looks like she did a full face makeup and is wearing a low-cut shirt / tank top. guess she did her research ROFL
It’s really sad. She could be spending this time practicing on her new system and refining her “skills”, trying to rank, idfk I don’t play league lmao.

To me it shows she doesn’t care about putting in work, she just thinks she can throw money that direction and batt her mascara covered eyelashes and people will flock to her, which in her past a lot of the time has worked out for her. I don’t think it will be so easy in this new world.

ChillSis
Talker
Talker

Post by ChillSis »

puppyfrak12 wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:53 pm
wildwild94 wrote:
God she’s really trying to turn herself into a full blown gamer girl. I’m cringing sooooo hard at the latest insta story pics.

looks like she did a full face makeup and is wearing a low-cut shirt / tank top. guess she did her research ROFL
She doesn’t have any boobs and her shoulders facing forward make her head look awkwardly tiny. She legit looks like a teenager and how awkward Rosie going to be laying in the background ringing her cow bell rolling away while she stares opened mouth clinking at LoL losing every match.

Manybananas
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Manybananas »

puppyfrak12 wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:53 pm
wildwild94 wrote:

Came here to say she is definitely wearing a push up for that cleavage.

Correction: shes just pressing her tits together.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Manybananas on Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Some say our national pastime is baseball. Not me. It's gossip.
-E.Bombeck

wildwild94
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wildwild94 »

wildwild94 wrote:God she’s really trying to turn herself into a full blown gamer girl. I’m cringing sooooo hard at the latest insta story pics.

My bad, I meant streamer girl Image

ChillSis
Talker
Talker

Post by ChillSis »

wildwild94 wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:00 pm
wildwild94 wrote:God she’s really trying to turn herself into a full blown gamer girl. I’m cringing sooooo hard at the latest insta story pics.

My bad, I meant streamer girl Image

BIG YIKES.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

elleira
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by elleira »

Titty streamer with no titties. Atta be Acacia

puppyfrak12
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by puppyfrak12 »

wildwild94 wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:57 pm
puppyfrak12 wrote:
wildwild94 wrote:

It’s really sad. She could be spending this time practicing on her new system and refining her “skills”, trying to rank, idfk I don’t play league lmao.

To me it shows she doesn’t care about putting in work, she just thinks she can throw money that direction and batt her mascara covered eyelashes and people will flock to her, which in her past a lot of the time has worked out for her. I don’t think it will be so easy in this new world.

yeah, league is nuts. the community is one of the most toxic gaming communities there probably is, and they aren't especially too nice to girl gamers. especially to ones that look like A. not gonna lie, she does look pretty in her recent "streamer girl" pics, and if you have a face like that but no skills to boot, twitch chat gonna go for your ass. just not too sure how A will be able to handle all the trolls and flame she's gonna get once she actually starts to stream.

Manybananas
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Manybananas »

puppyfrak12 wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:04 pm
wildwild94 wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:57 pm
puppyfrak12 wrote:
wildwild94 wrote:

yeah, league is nuts. the community is one of the most toxic gaming communities there probably is, and they aren't especially too nice to girl gamers. especially to ones that look like A. not gonna lie, she does look pretty in her recent "streamer girl" pics, and if you have a face like that but no skills to boot, twitch chat gonna go for your ass. just not too sure how A will be able to handle all the trolls and flame she's gonna get once she actually starts to stream.
Shes going to go for playing kiddie games once her ass gets charred from all the roasting.
-E.Bombeck

Manybananas
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Manybananas »

Translation: I admit my whole wallet is based on aesthetic purposes and I can't change it now because I've backed myself into a corner with this phase.
I'm not a gamer really, but I'm the queen of cash grabs and I'm hoping that I can continue to float by on looks. Follow me and throw money at me because I'm running out.
‐---------- ------------ ------- ---------
Also anyone else notice how starkly different vibes her insta story is vs the insta post? Instastory was supposed to be sexy quirky gamer girl. Insta post was cutesy pretty gamer girl.

Whoops I meant streamer. My bad.
-E.Bombeck

elyrialol
Talker
Talker

Post by elyrialol »

Image someone please PLEASE take away her phone and institutionalize her

puppyfrak12
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by puppyfrak12 »

which one of yall commented that :rofl:

weatethepopcorn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by weatethepopcorn »

zoom_zoom wrote:It's nice that she's pointing out the selective empathy thing and lack of coverage of what's happening in Sudan.

But it also comes across very self congratulatory. Has she ever actually actively been involved with any charity, and put her platform to good use? Maybe she has, I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt since I'm not a fan and only recently learned about her.

But I'm just skeptical after seeing how she claims to be such an animal lover (but currently neglects her pets, and compulsively purchased and re-homed many animals in the past) rants about sustainability (but takes sponsorships from non sustainable brands / this whole gamer equipment fiasco) etc.

Anybody know? Because she has a decently large audience / level of engagement. But as far as I can tell all she uses it for is to shill products and use the funds to buy herself expensive clothing, accessories and vacations.

Acacia is the type of “influencer” who will retweet donation links but not donate a dime when she has more money than the majority of us here + including her social media following

weatethepopcorn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by weatethepopcorn »

Jairus and his damn perm looks like a blonde Mr Noodle from Sesame Street

mangoboba
Learner
Learner

Post by mangoboba »

I can already imagine what her streams are gonna sound like....
*mouth open and excessive keyboard tapping*

“Omg he frickin beat me! What the friiickk! Not cool <:( it’s okay guys I’m a boss mama I frickin wickin got this!!”

*rosie cries in the background*

Manybananas
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Manybananas »

Translation: I admit my whole wallet is based on aesthetic purposes and I can't change it now because I've backed myself into a corner with this phase.
I'm not a gamer really, but I'm the queen of cash grabs and I'm hoping that I can continue to float by on looks. Follow me and throw money at me because I'm
Also anyone else notice how starkly different vibes her insta story is vs the insta post? Instastory was supposed to be sexy quirky gamer girl. Insta post was cutesy pretty gamer girl.

Whoops I meant streamer. My bad.
-E.Bombeck

Sanasunbaenim
Talker
Talker

Post by Sanasunbaenim »

ChillSis wrote:So you’re telling me Keren and Khoa were able to make it all the way out to Eugene, Oregon for their wedding but Acacia and Jarius can’t return the favor cause they wasted 15k on a useless trailer and Acacia is trying to jumpstart her Twitch career? Fucking disrespectful. Another case of them being incredibly selfish, disrespectful and only caring about themselves. Just because KK have the money to cover their plates doesn’t mean they should just not show up even after RSVPing. This could have even been an excuse for Acacia to go to Disney but probably not because Disney World iSnT aS gOoD aS dIsNeY lAnD. Image Fucking asshats.
I would stop speaking to her point blank period is not that she can make up an excuse, since she documents everything she does. I hope they stop being friends with her.
She just shows how she only cares for herself and no one else.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Maeve
Informer
Informer

Acacia Kersey: Stay Egotistical, Stay Eco Unfriendly, Stay Endangering Rosie

Post by Maeve »

Now her excuse on Twitter is that they can’t go because Rosie got an important medical appointment. She’s full of shit.

elyrialol
Talker
Talker

Post by elyrialol »

ImageImage oof I’m surprised she didn’t go OFF on this person for insinuating her life is anything but perfect.... so there does seem to be something going on. not surprised tho acacia has been off the fucking rails the past few weeks I’d be surprised if everything was all gucciImage at home

Big Baby
Debater
Debater

Post by Big Baby »

AladdinSane wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:56 am
Big Baby wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:37 am
This is random as hell but I'm quite surprised Acacia didn't hop onto the Queen/Elton John train...
God, Freddie Mercury would be appalled by Acacia.
I find it ultra strange how Acacia always insinuated she was bi but I see a serious lack of supporting queer artists/queer politics etc. from her. May just be me being hypersensitive.
Why'd you spill yer beans?

Return to “acaciacutie”