Been thanked: 0

Acacia Kersey: Stay Egotistical, Stay Eco Unfriendly, Stay Endangering Rosie

Post by 12thplace »

Thanks BornThisWay94 for the title! :tu:

AllAmericanTrash
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Acacia Kersey: Stay Egotistical, Stay Eco Unfriendly, Stay Endangering Rosie

Post by AllAmericanTrash »

thenoodleking wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 6:59 am
manu_voo wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 5:40 am
That is such a badly drawn deer. The joints on the legs are inaccurate and the artist failed to capture the majesty of Bambi's stance.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
That front leg looks bad 🤦🏻‍♀️

emeraldgirrl
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Acacia Kersey: Stay Egotistical, Stay Eco Unfriendly, Stay Endangering Rosie

Post by emeraldgirrl »

I can't believe we're onto a new thread despite what little content acacia produces.

Manybananas
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Manybananas »

emeraldgirrl wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 8:11 am
I can't believe we're onto a new thread despite what little content acacia produces.
That speaks volumes for how shite of a person she is.
Some say our national pastime is baseball. Not me. It's gossip.
-E.Bombeck

Maeve
Informer
Informer

Post by Maeve »

My father is a doctor with over 40 years of experience. Yesterday he came to visit and I showed him the latest pictures of Rosie where she is lying down with Elio (spelling?) and all if Acacia’s stans were praising her “tan”. My father freaked out when he saw her. He immediately stated that the poor baby on the right had liver malfunction, hence the yellowish tone of her skin. I explained to him what little we know about Rosie and he was heartbroken and very pessimistic about her future. Poor little girl. I wish I could cuddle her forever.

AladdinSane
Informer
Informer

Post by AladdinSane »

Maeve wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 8:17 am
My father is a doctor with over 40 years of experience. Yesterday he came to visit and I showed him the latest pictures of Rosie where she is lying down with Elio (spelling?) and all if Acacia’s stans were praising her “tan”. My father freaked out when he saw her. He immediately stated that the poor baby on the right had liver malfunction, hence the yellowish tone of her skin. I explained to him what little we know about Rosie and he was heartbroken and very pessimistic about her future. Poor little girl. I wish I could cuddle her forever.
Yes! I think a symptom of Allagile syndrome is jaundice.

shhcanttell
Debater
Debater

Post by shhcanttell »

Okay y’all… I took a little time and went thru A’s socials to see how many trips she’s taken in just 2019...

Jan 15 – Jan 18: LA/Disneyland
Jan 24 – Jan 28: Indianapolis
Feb 2 – Feb 4: LA
March 6 – March 21: Hawaii
March 22 – March 26: LA/Disneyland
April 3 – April 7: NYC
April 14 – 16: LA/Disneyland
May 21 – NOW: LA/Disneyland/Six Flags

And they'll be going to Florida in a few weeks for the K&K wedding.

So that’s roughly 50 days of vacation and traveling in 150 days. Her life is legitimately 1/3 vacation!! And this doesn’t even include day trips and “nights out” and stuff like that.

She’s not allowing any consistency in her children’s schedule and she’s obv spending all of the money from presets and merch to fund this lifestyle. And for someone who allegedly loves the environment and sustainability so much, she sure does take a lot of plane rides!!

elleira
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by elleira »

AllAmericanTrash wrote:
thenoodleking wrote:
manu_voo wrote:
That is such a badly drawn deer. The joints on the legs are inaccurate and the artist failed to capture the majesty of Bambi's stance.

That front leg looks bad Image

LOL my exact thought ImageImageImage it’s so creepy that he’d get a Disney tattoo just for her. Like someone said it’s totally not his idea...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back2Good
Talker
Talker

Post by Back2Good »

following

VonTrappJediMaster
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by VonTrappJediMaster »

elleira wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 9:08 am
AllAmericanTrash wrote:
thenoodleking wrote:
manu_voo wrote:

LOL my exact thought ImageImageImage it’s so creepy that he’d get a Disney tattoo just for her. Like someone said it’s totally not his idea...

it's like she's branding him

BorntoDie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BorntoDie »

shhcanttell wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 8:36 am
Okay y’all… I took a little time and went thru A’s socials to see how many trips she’s taken in just 2019...

So that’s roughly 50 days of vacation and traveling in 150 days. Her life is legitimately 1/3 vacation!! And this doesn’t even include day trips and “nights out” and stuff like that.

She’s not allowing any consistency in her children’s schedule and she’s obv spending all of the money from presets and merch to fund this lifestyle. And for someone who allegedly loves the environment and sustainability so much, she sure does take a lot of plane rides!!

Absolutely no time for Rosie’s therapy (or Brinley’s dance classes lmao) it breaks my heart

Manybananas
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Manybananas »

elleira wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 9:08 am
AllAmericanTrash wrote:
thenoodleking wrote:
manu_voo wrote:

It shows how manipulative she can be. Who wants to bet she planned this out and basically forced him to do it. Explains why he went to the same place she did, why she made a big deal about the design on her insta. He certainly doesn't seem pumped about it.
-E.Bombeck

Manybananas
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Manybananas »

Two things: 1. Miley's style is kind of unwashed and I hate to say it... but grungy. Maybe that's why acacia has such bad hygiene?

2. Lol at acacia begging Honey to sponsor her on Twitter when they asked what youtuber they should next. Sis, you're not a youtuber. You're an instagrammer who occasionally posts sponsored content on YouTube.
The least she could do for going on all these vacations is vlog them and then post them. Bare minimum. But she doesn't even do that. We get half assed sit down hauls.

Edit to ask if on the next thread we can have it include "stay on vacation"
-E.Bombeck

Blysse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Blysse »

It looks so bad poking out of the undershirt...

sunnygossip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sunnygossip »

i really wish acacia waited to have kids. it's so clear to me with all these trips she wasn't ready to put her kids first. maybe she has convinced herself that it's to their benefit, but it's so obvious it's for her (and jairus)

Forest339
Talker
Talker

Post by Forest339 »

Following

dietcherry
Learner
Learner

Post by dietcherry »

BorntoDie wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 9:47 am
shhcanttell wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 8:36 am

Absolutely no time for Rosie’s therapy (or Brinley’s dance classes lmao) it breaks my heart
Just trying to look on the bright side at least her family lives in southern California. When I was little my mom's whole family lived in our city but my dad's whole family lived in a neighboring country and we were constantly traveling back and forth maybe three times a year...which is still less than they've even done up to now and it's barely June but at least it's not a total waste of a trip. And based on her dad's posts they do see their family when they go to LA. It actually might be beneficial to the girls to be with their family a few times a year.

But I do agree it's sad how she just puts their lives on hold and gives them no stability so they can go to Disneyland etc... and she claims how much Brinley LOVES disney and I'm sure she does but yet she's not allowed to just wear a Moana t shirt or have one of those Belle infant dolls (my cousin is also 2 years old and has the big dolls of all the princesses that you can't choke on so IK they exist). Instead they have to play with their wooden triangles and go on trips they won't even remember instead of spending time at dance class or in PT or having friends their own age that will actually have long term benefits.

I think Acacia is just too "in the moment" not in a spiritual way but just in a way where she's only 21 and doesn't think about being 50 and doesn't think about her kids being 15 and doesn't think about the skills they won't have because she's wasting their formative years going to disneyland and watching trolls on repeat. no preschool, no stable attendance in dance classes etc and maybe it's too early to judge since Brin is ONLY 2, but idk i don't see it happening just based on what shes explained her views/beliefs about all that to be

Also, does Brinley have friends? I understand how it would be inappropriate for Acacia to ever show them on vlogs if they do come around so i'm not surprised i've never seen playdates on youtube videos but does she ever mention them? or is brinley just not being socialized so she can focus on her imagination

elleira
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by elleira »

^ Brinley’s friends are monkey elf sissy girl, Acacia, and the television. Oh and she is bffl with ALL THE DISNEY CHARACTERZ!!!1

Two year olds are still quite malleable. Wait til she’s 4 and there’s NOOOO telling her how to dress/what she has to like. Acacia will always have a younger baby to push her aesthetic on though, surely.

mermaid vic
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mermaid vic »

it really makes me wonder if she's genuinely stupid and blind to her own contradictions. she shouts about being eco friendly and sustainable but her life is no where near that? taking long trips to a different state, buying Chanel and Gucci, making mass produced merch including plastic phone cases, constantly buying expensive clothing that is rarely worn because she spends most of her time at home. Boss mom gets all the good stuff Brinley gets wooden potato looking ~sustainable~ toys

Manybananas
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Manybananas »

mermaid vic wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 12:35 pm
it really makes me wonder if she's genuinely stupid and blind to her own contradictions. she shouts about being eco friendly and sustainable but her life is no where near that? taking long trips to a different state, buying Chanel and Gucci, making mass produced merch including plastic phone cases, constantly buying expensive clothing that is rarely worn because she spends most of her time at home. Boss mom gets all the good stuff Brinley gets wooden potato looking ~sustainable~ toys
They are some expensive ass potato toys though.
-E.Bombeck

Return to “acaciacutie”