Acacia Kersey: Stay Egotistical, Stay Eco Unfriendly, Stay Endangering Rosie

DaisyDay
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Acacia Kersey: Stay Egotistical, Stay Eco Unfriendly, Stay Endangering Rosie

Post by DaisyDay »

jourdankristineee wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:55 am

girl it is not even that serious lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She showed her pink keyboard yesterday and I’m pretty sure the note is hiding a keyboard box. IT DOESNT ADD UP SIS

I also cannot believe how much she’s jumped on the gAmEr bandwagon and it kinda pisses me off. She should at least actually enjoy the games and stream for fun not for money or fame. I’d kill to have the money to get my own pc set up and she’s out here impulsively buying the first thing that pops up when you google gaming pc
Last edited by DaisyDay on Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Big Baby
Debater
Debater

Re: Acacia Kersey: Stay Egotistical, Stay Eco Unfriendly, Stay Endangering Rosie

Post by Big Baby »

I play video games all the time and suck at them usually and you don’t see me crying/buying expensive gaming equipment/being defensive on social media over it. She’s so fucking immature. That $18k could’ve been used for... health insurance! Physical therapy for her disabled daughter! Money to spend on their kids to go do things at a museum! But her big ass alien head is empty as hell and she’d rather splurge on herself.
Why'd you spill yer beans?

yungchi
Informer
Informer

Post by yungchi »

There *must* be something else going on that is making her so impulsive and selfish. No stable person over the age of 7 cries over a video game.

elleira
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by elleira »

lol Acacia tweeted “send me your favorite girl gamers!” AKA send me a selection of people I can bite style and ideas from!

vmars87
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by vmars87 »

rosie is an intellectually (and most likely physically) disabled child, it is time that acacia grows up, and grows up fast, to be the mother rosie needs.
she can't be a quirky teen anymore, I hope that realization hits her soon.

Manybananas
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Manybananas »

DaisyDay wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:38 pm
jourdankristineee wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:55 am

girl it is not even that serious lmao

She showed her pink keyboard yesterday and I’m pretty sure the note is hiding a keyboard box. IT DOESNT ADD UP SIS

I also cannot believe how much she’s jumped on the gAmEr bandwagon and it kinda pisses me off. She should at least actually enjoy the games and stream for fun not for money or fame. I’d kill to have the money to get my own pc set up and she’s out here impulsively buying the first thing that pops up when you google gaming pc
On my lunch I legit added up exactly how much she spent on everything and the thing I thought it was hiding was a headphone stand. Look up razer pink headset stand.

But I agree. There's no way she didn't just buy this and make jairus write a note.
Some say our national pastime is baseball. Not me. It's gossip.
-E.Bombeck

reinedelaneige
Lurker
Lurker

Post by reinedelaneige »

i know the term ‘hyperfixations’ is not the right term to use but, it’s really the only thing i can think of with her jumping onto the gamer girl bandwagon so quickly.
i understand being into gaming, as i am too, but i don’t have expensive set ups or even controllers for my PS4 that aren’t the stock dualshocks. bc she’s all about the image she’d get from having an all-pink gaming set up. if she was really into the game for the game, she wouldn’t try so hard to craft a perfect gamer girl image. she only does this shit bc she wants people to comment “omg ur so goalzzz” on her posts and bc whoring herself out for attention from miley was starting to look a little desperate.
it’s so fucking sad to me that someone who should have so many other priorities and wants to be treated like a bad ass boss mama is so juvenile. wahhh wahhh she cried bc she’s not good at a game so her husband soothes her fragile ego with material objects.
must be nice.

Back2Good
Talker
Talker

Post by Back2Good »

mangoboba wrote:Acacia’s known for saying she’s gonna do/commit to something and never does. How long do you guys say she’ll actually even be consistent with streaming?
Consistent? Never, but I imagine she’ll stick with this new streaming obsession for up to 3 months before never mentioning it again because she doesn’t get enough viewers/donations or money from it/or too much hate and an inability to ignore it.

elyrialol
Talker
Talker

Post by elyrialol »

Image this pic smells ImageImage

DaisyDay
Learner
Learner

Post by DaisyDay »

elyrialol wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:08 pm
I smell weed and a mid life crisis

Manybananas
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Manybananas »

What're those???

This outfit. Just no.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-E.Bombeck

bnx18
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bnx18 »

Even though acacia clearly made decent money from her merch and those presets she clearly is aching for fame. It’s not really coming in the form of YouTube (largely due to her inconsistency and boring content), it’s not coming from her Instagram which has stayed at 2 mil for YEARS, she’s tried to glom onto much more successful youtubers like Andrea russett who ghosted her (LMAO) and also real celebs like Miley Cyrus and that’s not worked. She tries to use her babies as a means to become more famous but that’s not working either bc she only wants to either exploit Brin for being traditionally cute or exploit Rosie for having some disabilities. She’s been a fame whore since she was a teen after her nudes leaked and she got her first and probably biggest dose of fame but she’s pissed it all away to be tied down to a man whose getting uglier by the day and to raise 2 babies in Oregon. Acacia was at once decently cute and maybe could have done some modeling for basic clothing stores or something but she chose mom life. But now, she wants best of both worlds and it’s never gonna happen for her. Her “dream” of having an ice cream shop is hilarious — she can barely handle losing a game how will she handle a business plan or a pissed off customer? I feel sorry for her truly, she clearly had her childhood completely warped due to her shit parents and has wound up having no real identity. That’s why she bounces from one interest to the other. What she needs is a real social media break and to actually figure out who the fuck she is.

/endrant

Blysse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Blysse »

DaisyDay wrote:
elyrialol wrote:

He probably got the perm to add more texture and volume to hide his receding hairline from all the stress involved in raising a baby with disabilities/special needs, and two children (both with impulse control issues).

Manybananas
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Manybananas »

bnx18 wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:26 pm
Even though acacia clearly made decent money from her merch and those presets she clearly is aching for fame. It’s not really coming in the form of YouTube (largely due to her inconsistency and boring content), it’s not coming from her Instagram which has stayed at 2 mil for YEARS, she’s tried to glom onto much more successful youtubers like Andrea russett who ghosted her (LMAO) and also real celebs like Miley Cyrus and that’s not worked. She tries to use her babies as a means to become more famous but that’s not working either bc she only wants to either exploit Brin for being traditionally cute or exploit Rosie for having some disabilities. She’s been a fame whore since she was a teen after her nudes leaked and she got her first and probably biggest dose of fame but she’s pissed it all away to be tied down to a man whose getting uglier by the day and to raise 2 babies in Oregon. Acacia was at once decently cute and maybe could have done some modeling for basic clothing stores or something but she chose mom life. But now, she wants best of both worlds and it’s never gonna happen for her. Her “dream” of having an ice cream shop is hilarious — she can barely handle losing a game how will she handle a business plan or a pissed off customer? I feel sorry for her truly, she clearly had her childhood completely warped due to her shit parents and has wound up having no real identity. That’s why she bounces from one interest to the other. What she needs is a real social media break and to actually figure out who the fuck she is.

/endrant
Not to mention, how can someone with no business retail or any literal work experience run a business?
-E.Bombeck

Back2Good
Talker
Talker

Post by Back2Good »

Blysse wrote:
DaisyDay wrote:
elyrialol wrote:

He probably got the perm to add more texture and volume to hide his receding hairline from all the stress involved in raising a baby with disabilities/special needs, and two children (both with impulse control issues).

That’s what so was thinking, but it ain’t gonna work. perms don’t give the same volume or texture as natural curls or waves. perms almost always look crispy cuz the curl “clumps” are too small.

AladdinSane
Informer
Informer

Post by AladdinSane »

bnx18 wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:26 pm

/endrant
This! I 100% agree with everything you have said.

Daynahhhh
Informer
Informer

Post by Daynahhhh »

Acacia literally wants to already give up but she publicly announced all her new gear and that she's gonna stream.. oh girl. Put a little fucking effort into your youtube and you'll literally be fine. I can't imagine many of her fans give a shit about twitch and no one on twitch is gonna give a shit about her. This is embarrassing.

Post by Guest »

She REALLY spent over a thousand dollars on gaming equipment... WITHOUT EVEN TRYING THE RANKED GAMES FIRST?

I'm sorry but what the fuck how dumb can you be ?? Why would you not just open the game and try at least ONCE before going and buying all of that. Then she realizes, again AFTER buying all the stuff, that the twitch streaming market is oversaturated and claims that she is doing research on how to stand out .... seriously, shouldn't this have all been done before hand ?

And then to make matters worse she CRIES about the fact that she's terrible at the game ? And then posts about how she cried on her twitter for thousands of people to see? Why and how is she not embarrassed to tell people these things.

I just don't understand how anyone, even young teenagers look up to this girl and her lifestyle. Her life seems like such a mess?

Manybananas
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Manybananas »

I know I'm early, but I would love this thread title to be next. Stay Vapid, Stay Vain, Stay on Vacation.

Vain can be replaced by vulgar.
-E.Bombeck

Badwulf
Informer
Informer

Post by Badwulf »

yungchi wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:52 pm
There *must* be something else going on that is making her so impulsive and selfish. No stable person over the age of 7 cries over a video game.
I've shed a couple tears over some pretty intense comp matches, ngl.

Return to “acaciacutie”