Re: Acacia Kersey: Stay Denying, Stay Deluded, Stay at Disney

Post by Xoxogabby »

swtgurl wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 7:12 am
Wibr3600 wrote:More tea
Screenshot_20190504-085601_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20190504-085608_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20190504-085613_Twitter.jpg
Why is she worried about someone MARRIED. I'm not defending A or J, I'm just genuinely curious what her goal is? She exposes him and then what? A bunch of trolls come for her and further cyber bullying her? Acacia confirms or denies this? Jairus leaves Acacia and his two kids to go back to her? They make a video about OLD drama to defend themselves?

Sent from my SM-J337P using Tapatalk
Let her speak her truth. Just because he’s married doesn’t make him off limits. She built her life around him and has the right to be hurt! You’re not in her shoes she probably can’t just get over it. Cmon.

oshaughnessykipp
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by oshaughnessykipp »

elyrialol wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 5:13 pm
12thplace wrote:Jairus used to be so cute what happened
acacia is the killer of men
Please remember that she was still very much emotional and literally a kid throughout the first year of their relationship.

Acacia is shitty but she didn't drag Jairus any further down. He's a piece of shit all on his own.

AllAmericanTrash
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AllAmericanTrash »

oshaughnessykipp wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 5:28 pm
elyrialol wrote:
Please remember that she was still very much emotional and literally a kid throughout the first year of their relationship.

Acacia is shitty but she didn't drag Jairus any further down. He's a piece of shit all on his own.
Yes, but that shaved head, mustache and hot pants combo didn't happen in a vacuum.

oshaughnessykipp
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

AllAmericanTrash wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 5:32 pm
oshaughnessykipp wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 5:28 pm
elyrialol wrote:

Yes, but that shaved head, mustache and hot pants combo didn't happen in a vacuum.
I know, but he's a full grown man who makes his own decisions.

swtgurl
Talker
Talker

Post by swtgurl »

Xoxogabby wrote:
swtgurl wrote:
Why is she worried about someone MARRIED. I'm not defending A or J, I'm just genuinely curious what her goal is? She exposes him and then what? A bunch of trolls come for her and further cyber bullying her? Acacia confirms or denies this? Jairus leaves Acacia and his two kids to go back to her? They make a video about OLD drama to defend themselves?

Let her speak her truth. Just because he’s married doesn’t make him off limits. She built her life around him and has the right to be hurt! You’re not in her shoes she probably can’t just get over it. Cmon.
I agree she should speak her truth. It seems like she's doing so on a public account anyways. But there comes a point where every woman goes through some kind of unfair heartbreak and deception, where they were treated poorly, where they were pushed aside for someone else or they're watching their ex turn around and be the perfect husband to someone else...blah blah blah...it happens

I guess my biggest question from her is: what does she want to gain from reliving that pain? If he's able to just drop her after 6 years then that says enough about him as it is. She should feel privileged that she doesnt have children by him, that she didnt marry him. If what she's saying is true and that is his pattern, everything she's publicly should be said to Acacia directly as a warning.

I guess her bringing everything up with the sole purpose of painting him as the bad guy is pointless. We already know he's a skeez. He proved this on his own... it just doesn't seem healing or beneficial for her to dwell on this even though he's married with kids.

Mads07
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Mads07 »

swtgurl wrote:
Xoxogabby wrote:
swtgurl wrote:

I agree she should speak her truth. It seems like she's doing so on a public account anyways. But there comes a point where every woman goes through some kind of unfair heartbreak and deception, where they were treated poorly, where they were pushed aside for someone else or they're watching their ex turn around and be the perfect husband to someone else...blah blah blah...it happens

I guess my biggest question from her is: what does she want to gain from reliving that pain? If he's able to just drop her after 6 years then that says enough about him as it is. She should feel privileged that she doesnt have children by him, that she didnt marry him. If what she's saying is true and that is his pattern, everything she's publicly should be said to Acacia directly as a warning.

I guess her bringing everything up with the sole purpose of painting him as the bad guy is pointless. We already know he's a skeez. He proved this on his own... it just doesn't seem healing or beneficial for her to dwell on this even though he's married with kids.

I think it all started from someones tweet asking people to share their worst stories/experiences with men. Kind of like a tag post. She chimed in, people got curious and replied back to her, so she naturally just ended up giving more details. I don’t think she was purposefully trying to bring it up to stir up drama. She was just responding to a general tweet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

swtgurl
Talker
Talker

Post by swtgurl »

I'm going to get hate for this but we have to remember that Acacia was a child while he was fucking over all these women and he was a grown man. Acacia has some blame but not much.

This ADULT man left his ADULT RELATIONSHIP to pursue someone who wasn't even legal yet.

Last edited by swtgurl on Sat May 04, 2019 5:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Mads07
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Mads07 »

I do get what you’re saying, though. But if Jairus has hurt as many women as Savannah says he has, the honestly? I think he deserves to still have it brought up. He clearly hasn’t channed that much. I saw a post recently (can’t find it after a quick search) basically saying something along the lines of “Bad people do deserve the opportunity to change and should take it, BUT those they’ve hurt are not required to forgive them or let them back into their lives.” I’m looking at it that way. She doesn’t want to forgive him and that’s okay.

Mads07
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Mads07 »

swtgurl wrote:I'm going to get hate for this but we have to remember that Acacia was a child while he was fucking over all these women and he was a grown man. Acacia has some blame but not much.

His ADULT man left his ADULT RELATIONSHIP to pursue someone who wasn't even legal yet.

I think most people do ageee with that statement. The line she crossed (at least imo) was when she purposefully baby trapped him. Before that, I do believe he was very manipulative and used his “older mature band member” charm to get Acacia to basically care for him full time.

swtgurl
Talker
Talker

Post by swtgurl »

Mads07 wrote:
swtgurl wrote:I'm going to get hate for this but we have to remember that Acacia was a child while he was fucking over all these women and he was a grown man. Acacia has some blame but not much.

His ADULT man left his ADULT RELATIONSHIP to pursue someone who wasn't even legal yet.

I think most people do ageee with that statement. The line she crossed (at least imo) was when she purposefully baby trapped him. Before that, I do believe he was very manipulative and used his “older mature band member” charm to get Acacia to basically care for him full time.

I think she'll eventually regret who she chose to have children with NOT the kids themselves. I always assumed she'd end up being a teen mom because of how much freedom she had. I feel like once she started making more money than her parents, they kind of gave up on parenting her. I have no doubt if her and Jairus had broken up for good, she'd be pregnant and married to some other man. I think she settled with Jairus. She wanted that whole small town simple life thing that people have in Oregon and she reached the point in her life where she thought it would be cool and stylish to pop out a baby and he happened to be the man she was dating at the time which made him baby daddy. I AGREE that she had this whole "moving to Oregon and having a baby" agenda thing preplanned

swtgurl
Talker
Talker

Post by swtgurl »

Mads07 wrote:I do get what you’re saying, though. But if Jairus has hurt as many women as Savannah says he has, the honestly? I think he deserves to still have it brought up. He clearly hasn’t channed that much. I saw a post recently (can’t find it after a quick search) basically saying something along the lines of “Bad people do deserve the opportunity to change and should take it, BUT those they’ve hurt are not required to forgive them or let them back into their lives.” I’m looking at it that way. She doesn’t want to forgive him and that’s okay.

Yeah. I guess what I'm saying is: Savannah's a grown woman. Older than Acacia I'm assuming? It seems like it would be in her best interest to forget this loser, be happy that she's not at home by herself all day taking care of his offspring in a hot renovated trailer in the back of his parents property and move on with life. From what I can see on from her Instagram: She's a beautiful girl. She's unique. She looks like she has an interesting life. It looks like she has great friends. I scrolled all the way down and saw that she's definitely dealt with some family stuff and adversity (which I can relate) I think she's out of Jairus's league right now to be blunt. I get that she still feels hurt but she's the winner in this situation. That family stuff Acacia paints is all fake. She posts like 4 times a month. Her reality is probably disney songs until its maddening, looking up veganism on pinterest, redecorating every room in her house for the seventh time, chasing a toddler around and taking her other child to the doctors.

No one should want what Acacia has because INSTAGRAM and TARGET is literally all Acacia has. She made a vlog of her going to target by herself, dressed semi decent with mascara and acted like it was disneyland. This Savannah chick seems to have won at life.

Back2Good
Talker
Talker

Post by Back2Good »

Why dies she always insist on posting pictures with the greasiest hair?Image

swtgurl
Talker
Talker

Post by swtgurl »

Hell, if acacia wasn't married with kids and she was like every other 20 something year old with a following, I think she'd be in London right now or some other international city on some random beauty companies dime. She's one of the first "tumblr" girls. She's basically the human jiffpom of selfies. If she decided not to trap that grown man and get on birth control, she'd probably be living a lot more exciting life

And Jairus is a washed out ex band member with no degree or general skills. He's out in Oregon making music that no one will listen to. I wouldn't be surprised if he had a secret construction job or something to help pay the bills. That would explain a lot

Last edited by swtgurl on Sat May 04, 2019 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

oshaughnessykipp
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

swtgurl wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 5:42 pm
I'm going to get hate for this but we have to remember that Acacia was a child while he was fucking over all these women and he was a grown man. Acacia has some blame but not much.

This ADULT man left his ADULT RELATIONSHIP to pursue someone who wasn't even legal yet.

Exactly. Was it backstabbing of Acacia? Absolutely. But she was a child.

Jairus is the motherfucker in the situation though.

swtgurl
Talker
Talker

Post by swtgurl »

Acacia and Jairus are both living proof that being good looking is only financially beneficial in LA. You move out of LA, you notice that no one cares what you look like you're expected to work like the rest of civilization.

((Sorry for double post))

emeraldgirrl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by emeraldgirrl »

swtgurl wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 2:13 pm
BornThisWay94 wrote:
Bowwow222 wrote:
BornThisWay94 wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 8:25 am
MaddieLena wrote:Not to defend Jairus or whatever but I feel like it’s a bit OTT how this Savannah girl keeps bringing up their break-up after over 3 years? Considering he now has a family and two little daughters. He has been awful to her but I don’t see the point of complaining again publicly on Twitter other than stirring the pot and wanting acacia and jairus to see those posts. Just let them be at this point, as long as they’re happy or whatever, it’s not about just them as a couple but as parents too.

I agree, but I also can’t even imagine how hard it is for her to see Jairus painted in such a positive light after what he put her through, especially knowing now that he has 2 young daughters when he’s gone after underage girls multiple times. I hate how Acacia loves to show how perfect her life is and shows it off to young, impressionable followers who might see it and think being a young mother is fun and easy when in reality, her husband is a POS cheating pedophile who she had to trap with a baby to get him to stay with her

No offense but pedophile isn't an umbrella term for someone being attracted to anyone under 18. Pedophile has a very specific definition of being sexually attracted to prepubescent CHILDREN. A pedophile has and always will be attracted to CHILDREN. Please don't try to use it as an umbrella term, there is a big difference in being attracted to someone that's 17 and someone that's 7.

Okay but it doesn’t make it any less okay that a man in his 20s is attracted to teenage girls. In the state of California, 17 is a minor and a child and I highly doubt they waited until she was 18 to sleep together. And the fact that Savannah said he’s gone after underage girls multiple times makes him a predator

It makes him a predator... not Pedophile. I dated a man with the same age gap (I'm Acacia's age) and he liked that I was easy to mold into whatever he wanted, which eventually made him seek girls around my age after we broke up. That's predatory behavior. Not pedophilia.

Guys do that because they want someone to control and a younger girl is typically more doe eyed and will typically ignore the red flags

My guess? He probably did cheat on her and then as a way to cover it up, he'd throw in random things about their future marriage or their future kids. Knowing Acacia she probably ate that up. The girl before Acacia? Probably called bullshit
if you want to be nitpicky about it it's actually ephebophilia (adult sexual attraction to post-pubescent teenagers), which unlike pedophilia isn't considered a mental health condition but is still CREEPY.

Blysse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Blysse »

Back2Good wrote:Why dies she always insist on posting pictures with the greasiest hair?Image

And on top of it you know she took like twenty minutes piecing that greasy hair out into a semi-Pinterest photo way. Image

lunaluvgood
Informer
Informer

Post by lunaluvgood »

swtgurl wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 5:52 pm
Mads07 wrote:

I think she'll eventually regret who she chose to have children with NOT the kids themselves. I always assumed she'd end up being a teen mom because of how much freedom she had. I feel like once she started making more money than her parents, they kind of gave up on parenting her. I have no doubt if her and Jairus had broken up for good, she'd be pregnant and married to some other man. I think she settled with Jairus. She wanted that whole small town simple life thing that people have in Oregon and she reached the point in her life where she thought it would be cool and stylish to pop out a baby and he happened to be the man she was dating at the time which made him baby daddy. I AGREE that she had this whole "moving to Oregon and having a baby" agenda thing preplanned

I think they'll end up like her parents tbh - married for years but divorcing when they're in their 40s. I often wonder if her dad is older than her mom (he def looks older) and I know she said her mom had Peyton young too, like 20 or 21. Now her dad is being a creep and taking inappropriate ~modelling pictures of his step-daughter since she was barely legal (I think it started when she was 17 or 18?).

Blysse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Blysse »

swtgurl wrote:Hell, if acacia wasn't married with kids and she was like every other 20 something year old with a following, I think she'd be in London right now or some other international city on some random beauty companies dime. She's one of the first "tumblr" girls. She's basically the human jiffpom of selfies. If she decided not to trap that grown man and get on birth control, she'd probably be living a lot more exciting life

And Jairus is a washed out ex band member with no degree or general skills. He's out in Oregon making music that no one will listen to. I wouldn't be surprised if he had a secret construction job or something to help pay the bills. That would explain a lot
I, in no way, think that acacia would be anywhere but still surviving on ads on Instagram. She has no drive or ambition that we have ever seen other then for bills/vacation. She might have her own place and def a musician boyfriend because this girl can NOT be alone.

oshaughnessykipp
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

swtgurl wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 5:35 pm
Xoxogabby wrote:
swtgurl wrote:

She didn't name him or Acacia.

The only reason why it became such a huge deal that she spoke about it is because someone noticed her tweets & it spread like wildfire.

She was emotionally abused by someone she'd been with for 6 years. He kicked her onto the streets & treated her like shit, then gaslit the situation.

There's no time limit on how long after an abused person "gets over" it or isn't allowed to speak about it anymore.

Return to “acaciacutie”