Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Acacia Kersey: Stay Denying, Stay Deluded, Stay at Disney

Post by oshaughnessykipp »

swtgurl wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 8:27 pm
I'm going to be blunt: I find what Savannah is doing sort of childish and it doesn't paint her in a good light. She's not just sharing her experience and her truth, she's doing it to call them out. She knows that the people who follow her with put 2 and 2 together and that telling this story will bring her some attention.

It would be different if she casually brought this up in person but instead she's posting it online knowing that the wrong people (us) will see this information and discuss it. She's using us to weasel her way back into Jairus's atmosphere. We can assume Acacia reads this sometimes, we can assume that Acacia knows we've been discussing Jairus's ex. We can assume that Acacia will obviously bring this information to Jairus which might spark communication between Savannah and Jairus.

No one said she can't be upset that he was emotionally abusive or that her pain doesn't matter. I just think a woman her age should DO better then subtweeting about her married ex, knowing that his viewers will take this information and stir up negative criticism towards the two of them.

I think she's a pretty girl. I stand by what I said above, I just think she's being messy by sharing this publicly. We're being played and used

Sent from my SM-J337P using Tapatalk
She doesn't have a crazy amount of followers, hasn't discussed J in a very long time, and didn't mention anyone by name.

She's an abused woman & is allowed to share her story.

Hell, the popularity of her tweets made her super uncomfortable to the point where she set her Twitter to private for a short while.

She's not trying to "weasel" anything, for fucks sake.

She was simply sharing her story.

mermaid vic
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mermaid vic »

swtgurl wrote:
I'm going to be blunt: I find what Savannah is doing sort of childish and it doesn't paint her in a good light. She's not just sharing her experience and her truth, she's doing it to call them out. She knows that the people who follow her with put 2 and 2 together and that telling this story will bring her some attention.

It would be different if she casually brought this up in person but instead she's posting it online knowing that the wrong people (us) will see this information and discuss it. She's using us to weasel her way back into Jairus's atmosphere. We can assume Acacia reads this sometimes, we can assume that Acacia knows we've been discussing Jairus's ex. We can assume that Acacia will obviously bring this information to Jairus which might spark communication between Savannah and Jairus.

No one said she can't be upset that he was emotionally abusive or that her pain doesn't matter. I just think a woman her age should DO better then subtweeting about her married ex, knowing that his viewers will take this information and stir up negative criticism towards the two of them.

I think she's a pretty girl. I stand by what I said above, I just think she's being messy by sharing this publicly. We're being played and used

I understand that you said you were her age and feel like YOU would have let it go but everyone handles situations differently. She quote tweeted something not mentioning any names and it likely brought up the memories and hurt. If someone I was with for 6 whole ass years and I lived with left me for a girl I was friends like it was no big deal, only to continuously have to see him be painted as this golden guy I'd be pretty annoyed too. That shit can be traumatic let the girl vent jarius has no atmosphere to weasel into I doubt she's trying to romantically go after an emotionally abusive ex who has two kids and no job.

swtgurl
Talker
Talker

Post by swtgurl »

oshaughnessykipp wrote:
swtgurl wrote:

She doesn't have a crazy amount of followers, hasn't discussed J in a very long time, and didn't mention anyone by name.

Hell, the popularity of her tweets made her super uncomfortable to the point where she set her Twitter to private for a short while.

I can see where you're coming from. But it just makes Savannah look pathetic. Why is she still wasting energy on this guy. He's not even thinking about her! Since then, he's had two children and got married. The second he got married the adult thing for her to do is let bygones be bygones. It sucks he screwed her over but he married someone else, him marrying someone else should've been enough closure for her.

BornThisWay94

Post by BornThisWay94 »

What does everyone think Acacia would be doing right now if things hadn’t gone her way? If she and Jairus never got back together and none of this ever happened?

Definitely agree that she’d still be an LA girl. She’d probably be dating another guy in a band right now doing sponsored posts and taking sponsored trips to islands

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mermaid vic
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mermaid vic »

BornThisWay94 wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 8:59 pm
What does everyone think Acacia would be doing right now if things hadn’t gone her way? If she and Jairus never got back together and none of this ever happened?

Definitely agree that she’d still be an LA girl. She’d probably be dating another guy in a band right now doing sponsored posts and taking sponsored trips to islands

pre jarius she was trying to work her way into 5sos' circle so probably still that even though we know they don't like her lol remember when one of them ran away from her backstage
either that or she would be trying to get at David Dobrik king of youtube

lurkingthemurky
Informer
Informer

Post by lurkingthemurky »

BornThisWay94 wrote:

10000000% yes! She would def be a groupie.
Also, it’s kinda weird that her and Teren Mabry... just fizzled out? I know she’s been involved with Acacia still, but very seldom do I even see them interact.
It’s weird to me that Acacia can’t seem to keep friends. I don’t know if she’s not a good friend, or just ignores them all for Jairus?

Lolokwow
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lolokwow »

lurkingthemurky wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 9:19 pm
BornThisWay94 wrote:

10000000% yes! She would def be a groupie.
Also, it’s kinda weird that her and Teren Mabry... just fizzled out? I know she’s been involved with Acacia still, but very seldom do I even see them interact.
It’s weird to me that Acacia can’t seem to keep friends. I don’t know if she’s not a good friend, or just ignores them all for Jairus?
From what it seemed She wasn’t a very good friend to Teren and used her a lot. The fact that she chose Brogen to be her maid of honor over Teren who she was much closer with and spent so much time with was a pretty big red flag to many of us on the forum. She needed Taren around during that time bc 1. She didn’t really have any friends to hang out with regularly (brogan had a job and lived further away) and 2. Liked the idea of having a personal photographer. But then again friendships fizzle, especially when one person not only moves out of state but adopts a new personality AND has children. I’m sure the two have little in common anymore

gooroo
Debater
Debater

Post by gooroo »

Teren. Brogan. Acacia. Jairus.
Why do all these names sound so made up?? lmaooo

oshaughnessykipp
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

swtgurl wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 8:56 pm
oshaughnessykipp wrote:
swtgurl wrote:

I can see where you're coming from. But it just makes Savannah look pathetic. Why is she still wasting energy on this guy. He's not even thinking about her! Since then, he's had two children and got married. The second he got married the adult thing for her to do is let bygones be bygones. It sucks he screwed her over but he married someone else, him marrying someone else should've been enough closure for her.

I sincerely hope you never find yourself under similar circumstances; and if you do, I hope no one is so uncompassionate enough to say that it's "pathetic" to be vulnerable about the emotional scars that an extremely manipulative and abusive relationship left.

Nothing about what she said was trying to fuel fires, otherwise she would've mentioned names. Savannah was very mature with how she spoke about Acacia's DMs to her.

It's not closure that she's looking for. Someone doesn't need to still have feelings for their ex to still be changed by the turmoil they caused.

Calling an abused woman "pathetic" for sharing her story is honestly so repulsive to me.

oshaughnessykipp
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

gooroo wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 9:44 pm
Right?! I've never heard these names in my life.

oshaughnessykipp
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

The most recent IG story.....

Brin flicking her food onto the floor at Jairus's parent's house while Acacia laughs & takes a video instead of being a parent and correcting her kid's error.

Post by Guest »

oshaughnessykipp wrote:
gooroo wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 9:44 pm
Right?! I've never heard these names in my life.
They literally sound like the names people use in memes that poke fun at white people lol

biteki
Learner
Learner

Post by biteki »

wait i thought her father had Bipolar Disorder (a mood disorder) not Borderline Personality Disorder (a personality disorder hence the name)
i could be wrong though i heard about it years ago

oshaughnessykipp
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

biteki wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 10:03 pm

wait i thought her father had Bipolar Disorder (a mood disorder) not Borderline Personality Disorder (a personality disorder hence the name)
He posts about his BPD on Facebook occasionally throughout the years. I really hope for his sake he's getting the care he requires, especially seeing how volatile he can get when upset.

I'm not at all diagnosing her, but I've wondered if Acacia struggles with it too.

biteki
Learner
Learner

Post by biteki »

oshaughnessykipp wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 10:07 pm
biteki wrote:

He posts about his BPD on Facebook occasionally throughout the years. I really hope for his sake he's getting the care he requires, especially seeing how volatile he can get when upset.

I'm not at all diagnosing her, but I've wondered if Acacia struggles with it too.
As someone who has it I hope he gets the help too. And same about wondering about Acacia

AllAmericanTrash
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AllAmericanTrash »

mermaid vic wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 9:05 pm
BornThisWay94 wrote:

pre jarius she was trying to work her way into 5sos' circle so probably still that even though we know they don't like her lol remember when one of them ran away from her backstage
girl I'd be flying down myself and blocking her direct line of sight to him at all times... but it would also mean that in her bid to impress him, we'd get peak cringe LulzSoRandomXD prank vlog Acacia which would have been buckets of content.

notnot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by notnot »

mermaid vic wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 9:05 pm
BornThisWay94 wrote:

Which video is this from?

Blysse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Blysse »

So I guess J carried both his kids to bed last night. Image

AladdinSane
Informer
Informer

Post by AladdinSane »

Blysse wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 4:34 am
So I guess J carried both his kids to bed last night. Image

I highly doubt that Jairy Joe carried her to bed. Anything to look like a princess that she isn’t.

Since her dad has Borderline personality disorder, it sounds like she could have it also?

AladdinSane
Informer
Informer

Post by AladdinSane »

oshaughnessykipp wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 10:07 pm
biteki wrote:

Anyone else find it weird that she used the word “insanely” to describe how “strong” people with BOD are?

Return to “acaciacutie”