Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:54 pm
oshaughnessykipp wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:52 pm
BornThisWay94 wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:47 pm
mar1ee wrote:Image

“rosie is a perfectly normal healthy baby, she just has quirks?!1!!!1!?!”

uh huh.... sure.

Other than gaining a little weight, she’s made very minor progress in the 6, nearly 7 months that she’s been alive :/ it’s so sad to just see her laying there knowing she can’t pick herself up or hold her head up and then seeing her tongue hanging out of her mouth and she has no control over it. Even when I hear her cry in some of the videos idk she sounds like a newborn baby crying, maybe her lungs aren’t fully developed? Or maybe I’m overthinking things lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She does sound like a newborn! Also, I've noticed that she doesn't seem to coo much. Very rarely is she heard making a sound that isn't crying.

Her cries make me so freaking heartbroken, too. Seeing her try to roll over or grip something or become overwhelmed with Brinley hurts my heart because she just is so damn truly upset with what she's unable to do or handle.
right, because i rarely hear Rosie coo or babble or whatever, i wonder if she has a hearing problem to some degree. i wouldnt be surprised if she happened to have a sight AND hearing issue. but A did say she would (could possibly have? i dnt remember wording) have learning difficulties.

P.S. LMAOOOOOO THAT ULTRA TEETH WHITENING
There was a video on A’s insta story last week where Rosie was cooing a bit, was super cute. I’ll see if it was reposted anywhere and share a link or summut.

I hate the way they hold her though, looks uncomfortable, I don’t understand why they don’t use a pram with a carrycot, has she ever said about not wanting to use one ?

And also, does anyone know if Rosie has any teeth coming in yet ?

thenoodleking
Informer
Informer

Re: Acacia: Stay Filthy, Stay Floundering, Stay Favoring Brinley

Post by thenoodleking »

Apologies for double posting !

https://isdb.pw/acaciakersey/?page=3 this is the link to her insta stories, page 3 has the cute ones of Rosie cooing. You might have to sign up to view older ones, but it’s a good site if anyone misses a story that people are talking about

elleira
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by elleira »

Stay Greedy, Stay Grody, stay Gucci lol

oshaughnessykipp
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by oshaughnessykipp »

rebnoodles wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:34 am
bratty wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:54 pm
oshaughnessykipp wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:52 pm
BornThisWay94 wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:47 pm
mar1ee wrote:Image

“rosie is a perfectly normal healthy baby, she just has quirks?!1!!!1!?!”

uh huh.... sure.

Other than gaining a little weight, she’s made very minor progress in the 6, nearly 7 months that she’s been alive :/ it’s so sad to just see her laying there knowing she can’t pick herself up or hold her head up and then seeing her tongue hanging out of her mouth and she has no control over it. Even when I hear her cry in some of the videos idk she sounds like a newborn baby crying, maybe her lungs aren’t fully developed? Or maybe I’m overthinking things lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She does sound like a newborn! Also, I've noticed that she doesn't seem to coo much. Very rarely is she heard making a sound that isn't crying.

Her cries make me so freaking heartbroken, too. Seeing her try to roll over or grip something or become overwhelmed with Brinley hurts my heart because she just is so damn truly upset with what she's unable to do or handle.
right, because i rarely hear Rosie coo or babble or whatever, i wonder if she has a hearing problem to some degree. i wouldnt be surprised if she happened to have a sight AND hearing issue. but A did say she would (could possibly have? i dnt remember wording) have learning difficulties.

P.S. LMAOOOOOO THAT ULTRA TEETH WHITENING
There was a video on A’s insta story last week where Rosie was cooing a bit, was super cute. I’ll see if it was reposted anywhere and share a link or summut.

I hate the way they hold her though, looks uncomfortable, I don’t understand why they don’t use a pram with a carrycot, has she ever said about not wanting to use one ?

And also, does anyone know if Rosie has any teeth coming in yet ?
From photos and videos, it doesn't look like she's close to teeth poking out; which isn't unusual. Babies generally get their first tooth between 4-7 month (except weirdo me that got her's at 3mo).

I don't think she has any teething rings, though, which would be beneficial to her motor skills, hand-eye coordination, mouth muscle development, and obvs for teething.

I hope they are still trying to introduce some soft foods into her diet. She's clearly not absorbing the nutrients or calories from her formula very well. Mashed potatoes, coconut water, sweet potatoes, mashed avocado... Hell, I think it'd be good for her to have the pureed jarred baby foods from stores that are chicken and peas. Protein would be SO beneficial to her gaining some weight and having more energy.

Diagonally
Informer
Informer

Post by Diagonally »

I wish we could see into the future and see how Rosemary turns out in a year or so, but also I worry that she will just be seen less and less and she become more and more obviously disabled, poor kid. She has made about as much development in 6 months as most babies make in 1. Just wish they would address it and put our minds at ease.

Also, Acacia looking more and more like her brother the larger her brows get.

New title idea: Stay Unmotivated, Stay Unoriginal, Stay Uninspiring...?

Baublebee
Debater
Debater

Post by Baublebee »

If wraps hurt her back why not get a structured carrier? I carry my 25lb toddler in a lillebaby carrier pretty often and don't have any issues with it hurting my back because it has extra back support.

Strollers are also always an option.

It makes me sad seeing the way they carry her around without properly supporting her head and neck. They need to start treating her more appropriately for her development not like an average six month old.

Blysse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Blysse »

Baublebee wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:27 am
If wraps hurt her back why not get a structured carrier? I carry my 25lb toddler in a lillebaby carrier pretty often and don't have any issues with it hurting my back because it has extra back support.

Strollers are also always an option.

It makes me sad seeing the way they carry her around without properly supporting her head and neck. They need to start treating her more appropriately for her development not like an average six month old.
Same, but I use a babybjörn (probably very similar to yours) for my 25lb toddler. We actually have hiked with him in it and neither me nor my husband had any back issues.. Putting an 8lb Rosie in one shouldn’t hurt her back... But, then again this was the girl who did lunges around her house and threw up.

scamdalous
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by scamdalous »

Stay Greasy, Stay Greedy, Stay Gucci.

scamdalous
Gossiper
Gossiper