Acacia: Stay Defensive, Stay Delusional, Stay in Denial

wildwild94
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Acacia: Stay Defensive, Stay Delusional, Stay in Denial

Post by wildwild94 »

orangetasticgirl wrote:I feel like she (and the other people who make those "came into Target for one thing" posts) probably mean to buy more stuff and just use that caption to be ~relatable~ but who knows
Okay this is true! Good point

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mariaalexmm
Learner
Learner

Post by mariaalexmm »

New thread name idea:

Stay Bland, Stay Broke, Stay Basic

lkdickie
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by lkdickie »

12thplace wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:42 am
Anyone have ideas for the new thread name? I've been trying to think of one for the last few days with no luck haha

eta my favorite part of her new video is Jairus doing the dishes and doing laundry in the background while she just ~tidies up~
Rosemary who?

lkdickie
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by lkdickie »

new thread name idea: Rosemary who?

oshaughnessykipp
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by oshaughnessykipp »

wildwild94 wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:09 pm
Frugal goals Image we’re in the second month of the year and her resolutions are already so far out of sight.

Mostly bedding shit? When they've already got a million pillows that they toss on the Brinley piss and dog hair encrusted floor????

oshaughnessykipp
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

mariaalexmm wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:18 pm
New thread name idea:

She seems like one of those people who would get a bay leaf in her Chipotle and think it was just a regular tree leaf.

wildwild94
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wildwild94 »

oshaughnessykipp wrote:
mariaalexmm wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:18 pm
New thread name idea:

She seems like one of those people who would get a bay leaf in her Chipotle and think it was just a regular tree leaf.
This has me rolling lol

oshaughnessykipp
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

elyrialol wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:08 pm
ImageImage a catfish
Okay but for real she and Brogan are such catfish and it's insane. At least Brogan showers, though. 😭

manu_voo
Informer
Informer

Post by manu_voo »

NoName0 wrote:Hey guys I'm new to this thread and I just recently stumbled across acacia, well, I saw her waaaay back in the day when she was that beautiful, mega internet popular girl, but her still being online and stuff is new to me.
Is her baby okay?
Same. Looks like hydrocephalus? But I don't know
ETA: a few threads up I saw everyone suspects something is wrong but Acacia has mentioned anything.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

elyrialol
Talker
Talker

Post by elyrialol »

Lmaooooooooooo acacia asked what she should get jairus for vday and I am weak we all know they’re the most boring gross vanilla couple on this earth Jesus I hate how she always talks about sex like she’s special for it.. sis has 2 kids we know

wildwild94
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wildwild94 »

elyrialol wrote:Image
Lmaooooooooooo acacia asked what she should get jairus for vday and I am weak we all know they’re the most boring gross vanilla couple on this earth Jesus I hate how she always talks about sex like she’s special for it.. sis has 2 kids we know
That’s beyond cringey, it’s so juvenile to talk about sex like that imo, especially on her platform. Maybe funny as an inside joke in a group text with your girlfriends, just wow.

BornThisWay94

Post by BornThisWay94 »

She still thinks talking about her sex life makes her grown up. Girl no one cares.

oshaughnessykipp
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

wildwild94 wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:21 pm
That’s beyond cringey, it’s so juvenile to talk about sex like that imo, especially on her platform. Maybe funny as an inside joke in a group text with your girlfriends, just wow.

How do they have wild sex all the time when they share a bed with their kids?

guruglam689
Informer
Informer

Post by guruglam689 »

I know it was a few pages back but nah I don’t feel bad for her at all for not bonding with rosie. I had a similar experience and couldn’t even hold my baby at all for a few days. However, I fought my ass off to bond with my baby every hour of every day and now I can’t imagine being any more bonded or being any closer.

Acacia is just a piece of shit mother who never tried to bond with Rosie. She stopped pumping/breastfeeding because it was an inconvenience for her. She doesn’t take care of her or nurture her. I’ve never seen her on the floor playing with her. She literally just makes no effort. Don’t blame those “critical hours” for having literally no connection with your baby. I’ve only seen her give a shit about Rosie when she made a video trying to make money off of her baby who she thought had a special condition. Nah sis. I don’t feel bad at all.

AllAmericanTrash
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AllAmericanTrash »

LOL she really wants us to believe she's a sex goddess and they have amazing sex all the time. Sis is either a starfish in bed or a pain in the ass, I've always had the feeling. And with Brinley sharing a bed and Rosemary right there? Please.

BornThisWay94

Post by BornThisWay94 »

guruglam689 wrote:I know it was a few pages back but nah I don’t feel bad for her at all for not bonding with rosie. I had a similar experience and couldn’t even hold my baby at all for a few days. However, I fought my ass off to bond with my baby every hour of every day and now I can’t imagine being any more bonded or being any closer.

Acacia is just a piece of shit mother who never tried to bond with Rosie. She stopped pumping/breastfeeding because it was an inconvenience for her. She doesn’t take care of her or nurture her. I’ve never seen her on the floor playing with her. She literally just makes no effort. Don’t blame those “critical hours” for having literally no connection with your baby. I’ve only seen her give a shit about Rosie when she made a video trying to make money off of her baby who she thought had a special condition. Nah sis. I don’t feel bad at all.

It’s just very VERY obvious that she favors Brinley, anyone with eyes and common sense can see it. She bonded with Brinley straight away and instantly developed a connection that I don’t feel like she has with Rosemary. Of course she loves Rosie, but Brinley is definitely top dog

guruglam689
Informer
Informer

Post by guruglam689 »

BornThisWay94 wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:13 pm
guruglam689 wrote:I know it was a few pages back but nah I don’t feel bad for her at all for not bonding with rosie. I had a similar experience and couldn’t even hold my baby at all for a few days. However, I fought my ass off to bond with my baby every hour of every day and now I can’t imagine being any more bonded or being any closer.

It’s just very VERY obvious that she favors Brinley, anyone with eyes and common sense can see it. She bonded with Brinley straight away and instantly developed a connection that I don’t feel like she has with Rosemary. Of course she loves Rosie, but Brinley is definitely top dog

Yes I agree with this but I don’t think it’s because she didn’t get to have Rosie on her chest immediately after birth. Maybe because of other things, but not because of that. She puts in zero effort with rosie and is obsessed with Brinley. It’s so sad.

oshaughnessykipp
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

guruglam689 wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:29 pm
BornThisWay94 wrote:

Yes I agree with this but I don’t think it’s because she didn’t get to have Rosie on her chest immediately after birth. Maybe because of other things, but not because of that. She puts in zero effort with rosie and is obsessed with Brinley. It’s so sad.
She has neither of her children's best interests in mind, honestly. She's obsessed with Brinley, but if she truly, truly adored her, she'd actually interact with her.

oshaughnessykipp
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Well she's letting her baby play with dry ice.... Sis has officially snapped.

BornThisWay94

Post by BornThisWay94 »

guruglam689 wrote:
BornThisWay94 wrote:

I agree with you

Return to “acaciacutie”