Acacia Kersey: Stay Unemployed, Stay Rude, Stay Facetuned

BornThisWay94

Re: Acacia Kersey: Stay Unemployed, Stay Rude, Stay Facetune

Post by BornThisWay94 »

Unfortunately, parents will never stop posting nude photos of their children online. It happens every single day and it’s not going to stop—not that that makes it right of course, but Acacia will never listen. You’d think that since she was such a sexually exploited child (nudes of her at 13 splattered online) that she’d want to protect her children from that at all costs. Also wonder why Jairus doesn’t step in and stop that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yungchi
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by yungchi »

Well 'Kersmas' lasted long :rofl:

Does anyone else skip her other videos like make up routines and recipes? They're so repetitive and dull

Cirrilixx
Talker
Talker

Post by Cirrilixx »

sparklesandsequins wrote:wasn't there some wackjob that wrote fanfic on twitter about jairus fucking brinley when she was a baby? you'd think she would actually care...
Wth, how sick can people be? :o Tho I kind of want to read that just to see how sick and awful it is, did the person delete it or is it still up somewhere?

yungchi
Informer
Informer

Post by yungchi »

Cirrilixx wrote:
sparklesandsequins wrote:wasn't there some wackjob that wrote fanfic on twitter about jairus fucking brinley when she was a baby? you'd think she would actually care...
Wth, how sick can people be? :o Tho I kind of want to read that just to see how sick and awful it is, did the person delete it or is it still up somewhere?
I'm sorry, I wouldn't normally go out of my way to bash someone else's post, but I had to comment on this. If you're seeking material like that, that makes you sick too. :?

wildwild94
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wildwild94 »

yungchi wrote:
Cirrilixx wrote:
I'm sorry, I wouldn't normally go out of my way to bash someone else's post, but I had to comment on this. If you're seeking material like that, that makes you sick too. :?
Seriously, I saw that comment earlier and was disgusted but didn’t quite know what to say..

weatethepopcorn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by weatethepopcorn »

It wasn’t a fanfic, it was a troll account who said stuff about jairus and acacia doing inappropriate things to Brinley because they always talked about how they sleep naked.

elleira
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by elleira »

If I recall correctly, it was a One Direction fanfic that they changed the subjects to Brinley and Jairus. It was fucking horrifying & if one person did that publicly you KNOW there are subsections of pedo Twitter doing shit like that in private groups. ~focusing on the positive~ Acacia turns a blind eye though.

omglookatherbutt
Informer
Informer

Post by omglookatherbutt »

Acacia has zero boundaries when it comes to posting pictures online of her daughters. I feel so bad for Brinley! But hey Acacia dad is a creep who takes inappropriate pictures of underage girls so..... the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree. I would not let that creepy man near my kids! Didn’t Acacia’s dad take naked pictures of his step daughter? Do you guys remember that?? :rofl:

weatethepopcorn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by weatethepopcorn »

omglookatherbutt wrote:Acacia has zero boundaries when it comes to posting pictures online of her daughters. I feel so bad for Brinley! But hey Acacia dad is a creep who takes inappropriate pictures of underage girls so..... the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree. I would not let that creepy man near my kids! Didn’t Acacia’s dad take naked pictures of his step daughter? Do you guys remember that?? :rofl:
I don’t think he has a step daughter? But he did try to get with Peyton’s girlfriend... yikes

omglookatherbutt
Informer
Informer

Post by omglookatherbutt »

weatethepopcorn wrote:
omglookatherbutt wrote:Acacia has zero boundaries when it comes to posting pictures online of her daughters. I feel so bad for Brinley! But hey Acacia dad is a creep who takes inappropriate pictures of underage girls so..... the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree. I would not let that creepy man near my kids! Didn’t Acacia’s dad take naked pictures of his step daughter? Do you guys remember that?? :rofl:
I don’t think he has a step daughter? But he did try to get with Peyton’s girlfriend... yikes
Yes I do remember that! Her name is kaileeremer on IG she has pictures with Acacias dad. He had this edgy IG page featuring his gf/wife’s daughter pretty much naked! So creepy!

Bored2018
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Bored2018 »

I just came on to say Rosie definitely isn’t “normal”. My baby was born at 36 weeks 5 days and weighed 3lbs 9oz (smaller than Rosie) due to IUGR. I’m not sure how old Rosie is now but at 3 months only she weighed 8lbs and acted like a normal 3 month old, was just tiny. My daughter is almost 6 months old now and weighs right around 12lbs. So she is still small, but is mentally and developmentally on track. There is something wrong with Rosie and it’s not just because of her being so small at birth. I’m happy to answer any questions too if anyone has any!

Bored2018
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Bored2018 »

I just came on to say Rosie definitely isn’t “normal”. My baby was born at 36 weeks 5 days and weighed 3lbs 9oz (smaller than Rosie) due to IUGR. I’m not sure how old Rosie is now but at 3 months only she weighed 8lbs and acted like a normal 3 month old, was just tiny. My daughter is almost 6 months old now and weighs right around 12lbs. So she is still small, but is mentally and developmentally on track. There is something wrong with Rosie and it’s not just because of her being so small at birth. I’m happy to answer any questions too if anyone has any!

Manybananas
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Manybananas »

Acacia really shows her true colors and shallowness when she features that giant picture of Brinley a lot, but there are hardly any photos of Rosie anywhere and they definitely aren’t giant posters.
Some say our national pastime is baseball. Not me. It's gossip.
-E.Bombeck

12thplace
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by 12thplace »

Is it time for a new thread?

wildwild94
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wildwild94 »

Did anyone catch in Acacias instastories of Rosie’s appointment her left eye seems to go farther back than her other one when she looks to the side?

Xoxogabby
Debater
Debater

Post by Xoxogabby »

There Acacia goes again comparing Rosie to brinley (Rosie is now at brinleys birth weight) Why can’t she be proud of her daughter without making it a competition with the two of them.

bbish13
Informer
Informer

Post by bbish13 »

omglookatherbutt wrote:
weatethepopcorn wrote:
Yes I do remember that! Her name is kaileeremer on IG she has pictures with Acacias dad. He had this edgy IG page featuring his gf/wife’s daughter pretty much naked! So creepy!
he took so many photos of her ASS NAKED. he literally had an "adult x rated" instagram of literally just her naked, wearing a shirt with her nipples showing, etc.

the wife/gf is completely ok with it and would actually comment back to people who said negative things and defend what her husband,bf was doing.

this family has no boundaries

BornThisWay94

Post by BornThisWay94 »

Xoxogabby wrote:There Acacia goes again comparing Rosie to brinley (Rosie is now at brinleys birth weight) Why can’t she be proud of her daughter without making it a competition with the two of them.
Because Brinley is her favorite. Rosie is going to go through life compared to her older sister

Link
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Link »

At least shes taking her to the doctor right, even if she is only posting about it because she probably reads here and wants to "prove us haters wrong!!1!"

I feel so bad for Rosie, as many are saying she'll be forever compared to her sister. It seems the only thing Acacia likes about Rosie is the fact she's a tiny little cute elf . The way she comments on her weight constantly disturbs me, I wouldn't be surprised if Brinley and Rosie developed some sort of body image issues when they're older because of Acacia.

Also do you think we should start a new thread? I'm kinda new but aren't new threads usually started when it gets to 40 pages?

wildwild94
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wildwild94 »

Link wrote:At least shes taking her to the doctor right, even if she is only posting about it because she probably reads here and wants to "prove us haters wrong!!1!"

I feel so bad for Rosie, as many are saying she'll be forever compared to her sister. It seems the only thing Acacia likes about Rosie is the fact she's a tiny little cute elf . The way she comments on her weight constantly disturbs me, I wouldn't be surprised if Brinley and Rosie developed some sort of body image issues when they're older because of Acacia.

Also do you think we should start a new thread? I'm kinda new but aren't new threads usually started when it gets to 40 pages?
I agree that we need a new thread. There was a title suggestion a while back for something like “Stay Defensive, Stay Delusional” I don’t remember who posted or exactly what it was but it got my vote for sure.

Return to “acaciacutie”