Acacia Kersey: Stay Unemployed, Stay Rude, Stay Facetuned

Blahblahblahhh
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Acacia Kersey: Stay Unemployed, Stay Rude, Stay Facetune

Post by Blahblahblahhh »

That tweet about people telling her Brin looks like Jairus to “keep her from being happy” was the biggest WTF ever. If people telling you that the little person you love the most in the world looks like the big person you love most in the world keeps you from being happy, you probably have some issues you need to figure out.

I know a few women who have children with ex’s who they do not have a good relationship with, and even when they’re told their child looks like their ex they just laugh and agree and continue on with life. Her focus on her children’s looks is so immature and juvenile and really shows how much she’s just “playing house”.

And I would think how adamant she is about Brin looking nothing like Jairus has to hurt his feelings on some level?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

orangetasticgirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by orangetasticgirl »

Sorry if this has already been talked about, but is she still friends with Brogan? I saw Brogan had her baby, a fellow NICU baby (though he looks a lot healthier than Rosemary in the pics) but I couldn't find any reply tweets from Acacia. You'd think she'd be all about "NICU buddies" or offering support or something.

wildwild94
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wildwild94 »

orangetasticgirl wrote:Sorry if this has already been talked about, but is she still friends with Brogan? I saw Brogan had her baby, a fellow NICU baby (though he looks a lot healthier than Rosemary in the pics) but I couldn't find any reply tweets from Acacia. You'd think she'd be all about "NICU buddies" or offering support or something.
She retweets some of the photos, with captions like “I love him so much” and comments on Instagram so my guess would be they’re just busy new moms

craer
Stalker
Stalker

Post by craer »

First time poster so sorry if I don’t do this right, but not sure how vegan and animal loving they can be, especially after the tweet from Jairus about comparing the holocaust to animal slaughter, when in the potty training vlog, Brinley is wearing Uggs which (and no shade to anyone who wears them) aren’t cruelty free

yungchi
Informer
Informer

Post by yungchi »

orangetasticgirl wrote:Sorry if this has already been talked about, but is she still friends with Brogan? I saw Brogan had her baby, a fellow NICU baby (though he looks a lot healthier than Rosemary in the pics) but I couldn't find any reply tweets from Acacia. You'd think she'd be all about "NICU buddies" or offering support or something.
Obviously we don't see every second of their day, but I agree that I expected Acacia to give it a bit more attention on her social media. Maybe she's jealous?

12thplace
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by 12thplace »

She's been retweeting Brogan's pictures of the baby

canaduh
Informer
Informer

Post by canaduh »

Has she already given up on Kersmas?

ebony_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ebony_ »

I actually follow Brogan on Instagram and she just posted a story of a box of onesies that the Kersey’s sent them. There is one about being in the NICU and then NICU graduate and then some other plain ones.

sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes, I have a sleep disorder and my brain is often that scattered that I don't pick up on the problems!

wildwild94
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wildwild94 »

morganebony_ wrote:
I actually follow Brogan on Instagram and she just posted a story of a box of onesies that the Kersey’s sent them. There is one about being in the NICU and then NICU graduate and then some other plain ones.

I just saw this story, am I the only one who reads “Kersey” as “Ker-see”? I feel like I hear it pronounced “Kear-see” or “Ker-zee”

BornThisWay94

Post by BornThisWay94 »

wildwild94 wrote:
morganebony_ wrote: I actually follow Brogan on Instagram and she just posted a story of a box of onesies that the Kersey’s sent them. There is one about being in the NICU and then NICU graduate and then some other plain ones.

I just saw this story, am I the only one who reads “Kersey” as “Ker-see”? I feel like I hear it pronounced “Kear-see” or “Ker-zee”

Acacia, for some reason, pronounces it “Ker-see” but it’s pronounced like “Ker-zee”. Just like “Jersey” with a K

Xoxogabby
Debater
Debater

Post by Xoxogabby »

Still can’t get over how defensive acacia gets when people say rosemary is her twin. Brinley must be the golden child.

It’s sad Rosie could potentially see those tweets when she’s grown and wonder “why did my mom distance herself from me”? Idk maybe it’s not that deep but I’d be hurt.

BornThisWay94

Post by BornThisWay94 »

Xoxogabby wrote:Still can’t get over how defensive acacia gets when people say rosemary is her twin. Brinley must be the golden child.

It’s sad Rosie could potentially see those tweets when she’s grown and wonder “why did my mom distance herself from me”? Idk maybe it’s not that deep but I’d be hurt.
Brinley is without a doubt the golden child. I remember reading that parents sometimes favor one child over the rest and that’s definitely the case with Brinley. She’s the first born and the “normal” one.

BornThisWay94

Post by BornThisWay94 »

They really look nothing alike

Image ImageImage

peanutella
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by peanutella »

Xoxogabby wrote:Still can’t get over how defensive acacia gets when people say rosemary is her twin. Brinley must be the golden child.

Honestly, I doubt Rosie is ever going to be able to actually read these comments. Especially not if they continue to just ignore her issues and needs.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk
Non.

Cirrilixx
Talker
Talker

Post by Cirrilixx »

peanutella wrote:

Honestly, I doubt Rosie is ever going to be able to actually read these comments. Especially not if they continue to just ignore her issues and needs.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk
I don't think they are actually ignoring her issues, it's just that Acacia wants the internet to see her family as perfect and beautiful, so she doesn't talk too much about Rosemary's health issues, because that would indicate that her life isn't as gOaLs as she wants it to be, but she does go to the doctors with her and consults everything, just off camera and doesn't talk about it.

vmars87
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by vmars87 »

rosie is almost HALF of what she is supposed to weigh at 3 months old... that's a lot.

I still can't get over the fact that she has chromosomes missing and duplicated and the doctor's are all "ah, she's fine!"

there are many very rare diseases that she very much could have.

Xoxogabby
Debater
Debater

Post by Xoxogabby »

vmars87 wrote:rosie is almost HALF of what she is supposed to weigh at 3 months old... that's a lot.

I still can't get over the fact that she has chromosomes missing and duplicated and the doctor's are all "ah, she's fine!"

there are many very rare diseases that she very much could have.
Me either!!! Ugh either acacia isn’t telling the truth or her doctors need their medical licenses taken away. How is Rosemary perfectly normal.. (according to acacia)

Link
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Link »

First time posting hello! :love2:

I feel like Acacia is getting Rosie medical help, she's just denying it to the internet and calling her healthy so her life can seem perfect and goals!!1!1!! I mean she has to be getting her medical help right? I honestly don't want to believe she isn't getting her help because that's just awful. I'm sure Jarius would put his foot down because he seems to be the more responsible one out of the two of them when it comes to parenting or at least his family would if she refused to get any help for Rosie.

Remember back when Acacia made a huge deal about a health issues Rosie had before she was born ( I forget exactly what it is I'm sorry) and she even made merch for it (correct me if I'm wrong on this) so why is she so silent and in denial about Rosie issues now when she was fine with admitting she had a problem before?

canaduh
Informer
Informer

Post by canaduh »

Link wrote:First time posting hello! :love2:

I feel like Acacia is getting Rosie medical help, she's just denying it to the internet and calling her healthy so her life can seem perfect and goals!!1!1!! I mean she has to be getting her medical help right? I honestly don't want to believe she isn't getting her help because that's just awful. I'm sure Jarius would put his foot down because he seems to be the more responsible one out of the two of them when it comes to parenting or at least his family would if she refused to get any help for Rosie.

Remember back when Acacia made a huge deal about a health issues Rosie had before she was born ( I forget exactly what it is I'm sorry) and she even made merch for it (correct me if I'm wrong on this) so why is she so silent and in denial about Rosie issues now when she was fine with admitting she had a problem before?
She probably can’t exploit it for views. The health issue they thought rosie had was Tetralogy of Fallot, and it was a heart defect that would’ve probably required heart surgery. Rosie’s problem probably isn’t as “glamorous” so they’re keeping hush hush about it.

bbish13
Informer
Informer

Post by bbish13 »

her christmas decor is boring. no color, just green, gold, and silver. but mostly green. barely any ornaments on the tree. so plane, so minimalistic. its ugly.

Return to “acaciacutie”