Manybananas
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: acacia brinley clark (Part 4)

Post by Manybananas »

charmander wrote:
brokencitysky wrote:I'm seeing a lot of other people on acacia IG pages disagree and say it's completely fine for her to have a second baby shower, so I just want to explain that where I'm from its basically unheard of to have a baby shower for a second baby and the sole purpose of them is to supply the parents with gifts that they can use for the baby... I guess things are different in the USA.
I think it’s common for younger people to throw second baby showers, because they want more stuff. Everyone I know in their earlier 20s have had second baby showers, but it’s something my mom told me you shouldn’t do.

The purpose of a baby shower is to get the essentials for your first baby, after that if you’re planning on having more kids you should be able to reuse the stuff. Maybe some people are greedier, as we know Acacia is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The girl who asked if you get presents at her bachelorette party greedy? Hahahaha never. :rofl: :roll:

Yeah having a second baby shower is pretty tacky. IMO. Especially since she clearly had tons of baby girl stuff a year ago.

The comments on Acacia's posts don't count because 93% of Acacia's followers are teens who aren't moms. So what they think is null and void lol. They'd stand up for her for anything anyway. Re-people that defend her habits for getting rid of her old pets.

I can't see her logic behind throwing an elaborate baby shower for the second baby, but make Brinley a half ass 5 cent sign. These kids are gonna fight for attention. Especially if Rosie looks even the slightest bit like A more than Brin does.
Some say our national pastime is baseball. Not me. It's gossip.
-E.Bombeck

joooo_booo
Learner
Learner

Post by joooo_booo »

not a single mention of brinleys first birthday until literally the day before, and now posts months in advance about an elaborate baby shower?? obviously the party is for acacia and all about acacia. these kids are totally just part of her aesthetic. i just dont understand why she couldnt have thrown together something for her first birthday, it just seems weird. like she doesnt even want to acknowledge something not 100% about her even if its her first childs only first birthday. you'd think she wouldve had a whole pinterest board, elaborate cake, maybe even a photoshoot. it just shows that no matter what, this girl is unable to care about anyone but herself.

laurenxxoo22
Debater
Debater

Post by laurenxxoo22 »

Usually if you get a second shower it’s because people are throwing it for you or you’re having what’s called a “sprinkle”, so a shower but smaller. I had two baby boys close together and was thrown a sprinkle but we made it known we didn’t expect gifts and would really appreciate diapers and wipes.

brokencitysky
Talker
Talker

Post by brokencitysky »

joooo_booo wrote:not a single mention of brinleys first birthday until literally the day before, and now posts months in advance about an elaborate baby shower?? obviously the party is for acacia and all about acacia. these kids are totally just part of her aesthetic. i just dont understand why she couldnt have thrown together something for her first birthday, it just seems weird. like she doesnt even want to acknowledge something not 100% about her even if its her first childs only first birthday. you'd think she wouldve had a whole pinterest board, elaborate cake, maybe even a photoshoot. it just shows that no matter what, this girl is unable to care about anyone but herself.
Exactly, she put more effort into planning her own bridal shower (even though that's meant to be a job for the maid of honour) than she did for her child's first birthday, she even rented a venue for the baby shower and went all out with decorations, so I fully expected some over the top cliche pinterest birthday party for brinley but all she got was some 5 cent banner drawn up with marker, a cake and a YouTube update video so acacia can earn more money to spend on $100 items of clothing that she'll only wear once or twice.

Manybananas
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Manybananas »

She's at Target and she's sitting in one of those carts that are meant to sit 2 children in, so you can manage them while you're shopping. So selfish, I'm sure there's a mom with more than a toddler that could really use that cart more than Acacia.
-E.Bombeck

BornThisWay94

Post by BornThisWay94 »

brokencitysky wrote:Won't throw a first birthday party for her daughter but will throw another baby shower for a second baby 1 year after having her first baby, why? because a baby shower revolves around her of course. Image
Shouldn't she already have everything anyway? She did just have another baby a year ago and I'm sure brinley has plenty of clothes in that packed closet full of stuff she outgrew before she even got a chance to wear them.

You know this won't be her last child, either. I can see her having 2 more, maybe even 3.

SourBerry
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SourBerry »

Yeah, we don't do baby showers for a second baby here where I'm at in the Midwest - especially if you are having a baby of the same sex. There's really no point. Honestly, I don't know anyone who has had a baby shower for their second/third/etc. because they generally have everything.

a_lynn81
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by a_lynn81 »

I really tried to give her the benefit of the doubt and figured she wasn't throwing a first birthday for brinley because they needed to save for rosemary, but the fact that she's willing to spend so much money on a baby shower for her second child that's the same sex as the one she had only a year ago is ridiculous.

bnx18
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bnx18 »

She’ll probably buy all new clothes for Rosie too despite the fact that she probably could reuse so many of Brin’s clothes as they’re only a year old.

BornThisWay94

Post by BornThisWay94 »

bnx18 wrote:She’ll probably buy all new clothes for Rosie too despite the fact that she probably could reuse so many of Brin’s clothes as they’re only a year old.

Brinley didn't even wear a quarter of the shit Acacia bought for her, I bet most of it still has the tags on it. She's only having a second shower for free stuff :roll:

elleira
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by elleira »

Doesn't bother me when people have multiple baby showers tbh, every child should be celebrated. As Brinley should be on her first birthday? Like that is a huge milestone but Acacia is too narcissistic to care? Unsettling. I think she's probably a bit pissed she doesn't get the attention she truly wanted for having a baby in the first place. I hope the next kid is even MORE like Jairus lol

charmander
Talker
Talker

Post by charmander »

SourBerry wrote:Yeah, we don't do baby showers for a second baby here where I'm at in the Midwest - especially if you are having a baby of the same sex. There's really no point. Honestly, I don't know anyone who has had a baby shower for their second/third/etc. because they generally have everything.
I’m on the East coast and a few people I know did, I just laughed and didn’t go. You’re being greedy at that point.

Like someone said I get if you’re just having a party, not expecting presents to celebrate. But since we know Acacia asked for presents at her own bachelorette party, she would be expecting gifts. But she spends so much money on useless stuff for herself, and then acts like she doesn’t have any money.

I hope she doesn’t keep having kid after kid like the SacconeJolys to exploit them, and they only pay attention to their favorites as well.

BornThisWay94

Post by BornThisWay94 »

charmander wrote:
SourBerry wrote:Yeah, we don't do baby showers for a second baby here where I'm at in the Midwest - especially if you are having a baby of the same sex. There's really no point. Honestly, I don't know anyone who has had a baby shower for their second/third/etc. because they generally have everything.
I’m on the East coast and a few people I know did, I just laughed and didn’t go. You’re being greedy at that point.

Like someone said I get if you’re just having a party, not expecting presents to celebrate. But since we know Acacia asked for presents at her own bachelorette party, she would be expecting gifts. But she spends so much money on useless stuff for herself, and then acts like she doesn’t have any money.

I hope she doesn’t keep having kid after kid like the SacconeJolys to exploit them, and they only pay attention to their favorites as well.

I think one reason she does these things is so she can have more money to spend on herself. Let everyone else spend money for baby stuff so she can keep her change and spend it on shit she doesn't need, like clothing and shoes.

Manybananas
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Manybananas »

elleira wrote:Doesn't bother me when people have multiple baby showers tbh, every child should be celebrated. As Brinley should be on her first birthday? Like that is a huge milestone but Acacia is too narcissistic to care? Unsettling. I think she's probably a bit pissed she doesn't get the attention she truly wanted for having a baby in the first place. I hope the next kid is even MORE like Jairus lol
I grew up in a family that hosts parties, cook outs, etc almost weekly for anything they can. My family is very sociable. I agree with the concept of celebrating the child.

Acacia's excuse that "we just want to celebrate Rosie!!" Is bullshit, because if that was the case she would have held a Pinterest worthy first birthday for Brin.

Acacia wants to celebrate herself. She wants people to fawn over her and what SHE is doing in HER body. You're right. So unsettling how narcissistic someone can be.

I wonder if she's asking for push presents, or even buying herself some.
-E.Bombeck

Manybananas
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Manybananas »

BornThisWay94 wrote:
charmander wrote:

I think one reason she does these things is so she can have more money to spend on herself. Let everyone else spend money for baby stuff so she can keep her change and spend it on shit she doesn't need, like clothing and shoes.
This^^^

I think that's why she was hoping to do a baby carrier line, and why she's been pushing First Aid Beauty. So they send her the items she wants/uses, so she doesn't have to buy them and can spend that money on useless items of clothing she'll wear once or twice and never again.
-E.Bombeck

SoccerKat
Debater
Debater

Post by SoccerKat »

She just tweeted about entering the Jurassic World contest to go to the premiere with Chris Pratt. You have to donate money to enter, I think it’s like $5 for 1 entry. I wonder how much she spent. She’s so irresponsible with money.

Manybananas
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Manybananas »

SoccerKat wrote:She just tweeted about entering the Jurassic World contest to go to the premiere with Chris Pratt. You have to donate money to enter, I think it’s like $5 for 1 entry. I wonder how much she spent. Image She’s so irresponsible with money.
It's ten dollars an entry. The money goes to the special olympics, so good on her for spending the money in a positive way at least.
-E.Bombeck

BornThisWay94

Post by BornThisWay94 »

Manybananas wrote:
SoccerKat wrote:She just tweeted about entering the Jurassic World contest to go to the premiere with Chris Pratt. You have to donate money to enter, I think it’s like $5 for 1 entry. I wonder how much she spent. Image She’s so irresponsible with money.
It's ten dollars an entry. The money goes to the special olympics, so good on her for spending the money in a positive way at least.

You know she couldn't care less about what it goes towards

Manybananas
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Manybananas »

BornThisWay94 wrote:
Manybananas wrote:

You know she couldn't care less about what it goes towards
Hahahahaha true. All she cares about is that she might be able to win getting on the red carpet and meeting Chris Pratt. You can tell she caught her self and made the second tweet about the special olympics. I pity him if she wins. lol I imagine she'd be so boring to talk to. I mean really she doesn't do anything to really hold a conversation about anything.

Luckily she won't win and the money is going to help someone other than herself. I'm happy about that.
-E.Bombeck

Changeofheart
Debater
Debater

Post by Changeofheart »

I don’t know guys, I’ll give her the benefit of the doubt on this one. I remember reading that her brother had participated in the special olympics before and I do believe she cares for him deeply

Return to “acaciacutie”