Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Acacia Kersey: Stay Vain, Stay Vapid, Stay on Vacation

Post by Lurker909 »

hater gator wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:31 pm
Acacia and jairus are streaming high as fuck rn on Instagram

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rosie was litteraly laying on the (probably dirty as hell) carpet... Not even a blanket or sth this makes me so mad

hannz16
Debater
Debater

Post by hannz16 »

Her stream on IG is so boring I was watching and had to click out, also I wasn’t surprised when she said Rosie is on the floor with her play mat ... like she could’ve shown her

Erin0535
Learner
Learner

Post by Erin0535 »

She literally could not keep up with her instagram live chat whatsoever. All she does is stare blankly at it.. good luck with Twitch chat.
She was on StreamLabs and people were following. She couldn’t even act enthusiastically and properly thank people. She has no personality to build and develop a community in there like KittyPlays.
She’s scared though and knows she’s gonna get flamed since she kept saying how she doesn’t have any mods yet so she can’t stream yet. She hired a video editor, so she might as well hire some mods 😂
She couldn’t even troubleshoot her own equipment and kept calling for J to help her during her live stream.
Twitch AND league are such a toxic combo. I can’t wait to see how her first stream goes.
Plenty of prettier and more talented LoL streamers out there. A is going to flop like no other and move on to her next phase.
Also her dono panel doesn’t work on her page LOL wonder when she’ll figure it out.

BorntoDie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BorntoDie »

A and J are definitely going through some sort of mental breakdown rn. Wtf are all these sporadic obsessions and weird instagram posts

chinupbuttercup
Lurker
Lurker

Post by chinupbuttercup »

Melle333 wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:54 pm
But does anyone feel like Rosie is hitting milestone after milestone currently? Like obviously milestones that should've been reached months ago but I feel like she's doing so well recently, at least on what we see

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk
Totally! Like, she’s babbling, rolling over, responding to instructions, growing teeth, etc. I’m so proud and happy for her. I just love this little girl so much, she deserves so much better than A, as does Brinley.

Sanasunbaenim
Talker
Talker

Post by Sanasunbaenim »

Not to bash ANY young moms, but to me she’s having “the moment”. The moment is when a young mom who though motherhood and family life is easy has the awful realization that not only this is difficult but it’s a long term commitment since you can’t “dump” your kids. She can’t just drop her kids, she has to be a mom at least for 18 years. She knows she fucked up, that she should have waited because NOW she wants the life of someone that didn’t have kids. Worst of all, she’s fucking married to a guy who doesn’t have a job did he even go to college or something? I don’t know.
Yo me she’s having “the moment”. I’ve seen a lot of young moms have it and acting weird as fuck, the only difference is that she actually has the money to do al the weird stuff she does.

On other note, my mother once started to get obsessed with a game (World of Warcraft) and she was pretty good but she put a lot of time onto the game I MEAN SHE BARELY SLEEP and she had a one/two year old by that time. So yeah, going into gaming could be problematic.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

GoldenFlores
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by GoldenFlores »

I'm wondering if she payed the person who did her Twitch avatar money, or if she "payed" in exposure, that would be such an Acacia thing to do.

Mads07
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Mads07 »

I thought they said they don’t smoke when they have the girls?

Peachlimeadebb
Informer
Informer

Post by Peachlimeadebb »

Mads07 wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:51 am
Honestly, Jairus should keep practicing photography and slowly transition into freelance work. It would allow him to make his own money, take a break from Acacia, and force Acacia to interact with Rosie for once. I don’t know how they can stand constantly being together in such close quarters. I’d go insane without personal time.

She would hate to see him outshine her boss mAma amateur photog game

Peachlimeadebb
Informer
Informer

Post by Peachlimeadebb »

Melle333 wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:54 pm
But does anyone feel like Rosie is hitting milestone after milestone currently? Like obviously milestones that should've been reached months ago but I feel like she's doing so well recently, at least on what we see

Our Lil muffin angel doing her thing and thriving

Peachlimeadebb
Informer
Informer

Post by Peachlimeadebb »

So Keren is done with her too now I guess😂 Probably for the best bc for sure Acacia would act like this is Four Weddings and critique every non vegan aspect of the wedding. She's lying about the trailer, the wedding, etc. that other girl ghosting her is priceless and it looks like everything else is on the brink. I think we could be expecting some tea soon. There's no way we/all the opinion accounts are the only ones who notice she's wack and agressive and delusional and a bad mom. I hope she gets dragged. I think it's coming. Jairus in his WiFeS CrOp ToP is just beyond me. On his own, he would be so much less cringe in this phase, but then there's Acacia. She's like his electric dog collar. You can tell his IG is controlled. Say what u want but he took Brinley to the playground and farmer's market which are huge steps.

emeraldgirrl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by emeraldgirrl »

the timeline of not going to the wedding just doesn't make any sense.

-they were going to go to the wedding and presumably RSVPed, and must have gotten plane tickets since they knew well in advance when the wedding was.

-they bought the trailer ~a month ago to drive across the country to the wedding and weren't coming back to Oregon before the trip

-they went back to Oregon, realized the trailer wouldn't make the trip with it's axel, and just bailed, then blamed it on Rosie's easily moved appointment.

so did they always intend to get a trailer to road trip to the wedding? or did they never intend to go? Did they buy plane tickets initially and then cancel them when they got the trailer? were they hoping for an airline to sponsor their trip to orlando? I'm honestly lost.

dufflepuff
Talker
Talker

Post by dufflepuff »

If she's "currently/formerly" a YouTuber, is she dumping YouTube to stream? It seems like she makes some bank from her videos so she's delusional if she thinks she's going to make more money being a streamer. Also didn't she just hire an editor? Why did a "former" YouTuber hire an editor if she's not going to make any content? Things don't make sense here Acacia.

Edit: Who's going to tell Acacia that her donation button doesn't work on her Twitch?

AladdinSane
Informer
Informer

Post by AladdinSane »

Her Fathers Day post to J was weird and kind of cold in my opinion.

Melle333
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Melle333 »

AladdinSane wrote:Her Fathers Day post to J was weird and kind of cold in my opinion.
He replied to it that he's crying about her poetry and I hope this is irony

Manybananas
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Manybananas »

Lord. Can she choose worse ways to phrase things? This doesn't even have the kids in it, so it just screams "wrong" to me.

Also one her her stands commented "omg your dad looks so young" hold up, I'm gagging.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Some say our national pastime is baseball. Not me. It's gossip.
-E.Bombeck

AllAmericanTrash
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AllAmericanTrash »

Manybananas wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:34 am
Lord. Can she choose worse ways to phrase things? This doesn't even have the kids in it, so it just screams "wrong" to me.

Also one her her stands commented "omg your dad looks so young" hold up, I'm gagging.
"Daddy" :rofl: Girl, we knew this day was coming!

Like damn, Jairus out her washing your feet for Mother's Day and gassing up your cringe sexy photos and getting you Gucci bags and spa days and present sets when your day is anything less than amazing... And all you can muster up for Father's Day (for the one parent between the two of you who puts in an effort regularly) is a few photos not related to him being a dad and an anemic caption?
Pumpkin eater?

17swoozi
Learner
Learner

Post by 17swoozi »

Not sure if anyone was around for Acacia post tumblr phase, maybe around 2014/2015, but she went through a ~*GaMeR gIrL*~ phase then too. It kind of went side by side with her anime phase too, if I’m not mistaken. I’m totally not surprised she’s trying to jump on the e-girl streamer train. When I saw she’s gonna be playing League on stream, I almost cried laughing. Not sure if she realizes how incredibly vicious and toxic the League of Legends community is, but I can tell you right now they’re gonna catch on to her just trying to grab money along with how shitty she plays and flame her.

Post by Guest »

Manybananas wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:34 am

Lmao of course she posted a pic of Jairus and herself instead of him and the kids, even though it's for father's day.
She makes everything about herself somehow

wildwild94
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wildwild94 »

Manybananas wrote:Lord. Can she choose worse ways to phrase things? This doesn't even have the kids in it, so it just screams "wrong" to me.

She looks like an actual 12 year old in the bottom right one. These give SUCH a weird gross cringe vibe.

Return to “acaciacutie”