Enoughisenough
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Vlogmas 2013

Post by Enoughisenough »

TKL760 wrote:
Enoughisenough wrote:Am I the only one who is disturbed that she feels as if she did a good job on vlogmas? Like your almost 30 and you half ass everything I mean you legit accomplished barely anything and are so self righteous. Like I'm confused. She's such a meat head. She can't finish anything a book, makeup line, perfume line, sponsored videos, a sentence or a complete thought. I mean how could your father be a doctor and lawyer, your mom work raise a child run a house and have a husband while running the company that you started(mind you) and you be such a dud, sweet lord
How young are you that you consider 25 to be "almost 30"? Geez louise….
0_o she's 25. Goodness she looks 29+

Post by Guest »

TKL760 wrote:
Person wrote:^^^ how? I remember saying things like: "I respect your opinion" and even putting a smiley face. Just because people are disagreeing about things and not putting a million kisses after each reply, it doesn't mean they're bitching.
The amount and length of post on the topic of the use of one word were frankly getting ridiculous. I was just trying to snap them out of it.
That's fine; try to snap us out of it, but don't say it's bitching. That's more likely to cause an argument than the original "bitching". Ok, let's be done with this...? I don't think the original poster (the one who was annoyed with her saying "quite" in order to sound intelligent, which prompted me to ask why) has even replied :L

TKL760
Informer
Informer

Post by TKL760 »

Person wrote:
TKL760 wrote:
Person wrote:^^^ how? I remember saying things like: "I respect your opinion" and even putting a smiley face. Just because people are disagreeing about things and not putting a million kisses after each reply, it doesn't mean they're bitching.
The amount and length of post on the topic of the use of one word were frankly getting ridiculous. I was just trying to snap them out of it.
That's fine; try to snap us out of it, but don't say it's bitching. That's more likely to cause an argument than the original "bitching". Ok, let's be done with this...? I don't think the original poster (the one who was annoyed with her saying "quite" in order to sound intelligent, which prompted me to ask why) has even replied :L
I really don't get why I can't say "bitching"… But whatever. Moving on…

Post by Guest »

^^^ because, as I said, it's more likely to cause an argument. The original convo wasn't bitching, it was just me and someone else disagreeing with each other. Then the minute you called it "bitching", well, look what's happened; you and I have been going back and forth. Okay, sorry for replying. Err...bye?

prettylights92
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by prettylights92 »

Enoughisenough wrote:Am I the only one who is disturbed that she feels as if she did a good job on vlogmas? Like your almost 30 and you half ass everything I mean you legit accomplished barely anything and are so self righteous. Like I'm confused. She's such a meat head. She can't finish anything a book, makeup line, perfume line, sponsored videos, a sentence or a complete thought. I mean how could your father be a doctor and lawyer, your mom work raise a child run a house and have a husband while running the company that you started(mind you) and you be such a dud, sweet lord

you're not the only one. she has her had in the clouds. and I know it's not my place, but dang I wanna bring her down to size. and blair too lol. it kills me, they walk around thinking they're the shit, but really they're just shit. harsh. I know. lol.

Izabella

Post by Izabella »

Exactly, we just agreed to disagree on the word "quite". No one was really bitching, it was more of a discussion.
Here on GG, the littlest things youtubers do or say will get discussed so thoroughly that it will start to turn into debate about racism, religion, consumerism, etc. it happens everywhere on here. Hell, even a quick shot of Blair's cartier bracelet turned into a big topic on her thread. It's never something I would think to point out but if other people want to discuss it that's fine too. If a quick discussion on the word quite is considered bitching then literally every topic on this site has bitching in it as well lol

PHAIL
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PHAIL »

Dead at everyone mad over "quite"! It's fucking annoying, deal with it.

LoveLouboutins
Stalker
Stalker

Post by LoveLouboutins »

Long time lurker. Finally created an account just to comment on this one. As someone else pointed out, she's 25. That is not "almost 30". It's also well known that their mom had the business before the whole YT thing. They did not start up GlitzyGlam. They hyped it later on and it grew from there. Can't really blame them IMO. Who wouldn't try to hype/mention their own mothers store if they were in their position?

I honestly enjoyed Vlogmas. Sure, some days were just booooring, but overall I think she did "just okay".

Elle: This is what a raindeer would look like if it was on a cloud...
Jelly: It's supposed to be snow
Elle: *silence*...oh....

TKL760
Informer
Informer

Post by TKL760 »

Person wrote:^^^ because, as I said, it's more likely to cause an argument. The original convo wasn't bitching, it was just me and someone else disagreeing with each other. Then the minute you called it "bitching", well, look what's happened; you and I have been going back and forth. Okay, sorry for replying. Err...bye?
OMG get over it! I chose the word "bitching" because you guys were going on and on and ON about it. In my mind that is "bitching". Christ on a cracker….

Enoughisenough
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Enoughisenough »

LoveLouboutins wrote:
Long time lurker. Finally created an account just to comment on this one. As someone else pointed out, she's 25. That is not "almost 30". It's also well known that their mom had the business before the whole YT thing. They did not start up GlitzyGlam. They hyped it later on and it grew from there. Can't really blame them IMO. Who wouldn't try to hype/mention their own mothers store if they were in their position?

I honestly enjoyed Vlogmas. Sure, some days were just booooring, but overall I think she did "just okay".

Elle: This is what a raindeer would look like if it was on a cloud...
Jelly: It's supposed to be snow
Elle: *silence*...oh....
Welcome. And as I answered previously I thought she was much older(she looks older than 25) and to me 25 is halfway to 30 so to me she is almost 30, we age forward not backward. I have no issue with thee hyping up glitzy glam, but if you let elle tell it she hand stitches every letter on every makeup bag, that was until her subscribers started to light her up about it not being her store, it being her mothers and that she does none of the manual labor

Her vlogmas like most things she does was a dud--I don't hate elle, I just hate that she gets herself in these projects, half asses them and then complain and whine when people call her out on it--I think she's very insecure about her job (her standing on youtube) which is why she keeps doing vlogmas, glam july, and whatever other fail she did, she does them because she knows people like her around this time of year that and that should hold them over until next year.

Post by Guest »

@TKL760: you're telling me to get over it? I'm not angry :L I'm actually laughing! I understand tone doesn't transfer well over the Internet, but fuck me, you seem to be the only one getting worked up. The other poster and I were not going on and on about it; there were only a few posts between us. You and I however...fuck!

About Elle: she needs to stop wearing big, black sunglasses with berry coloured lipsticks. She always ends up reminding me of Michael Jackson. And it was so fecking awkward when she was trying to get jelly to sing that song. She treats that child like a two year old. I get that Elle will have been around jelly when jelly was a baby, so she may have become used to speaking to her like a child, but she needs to stop. How old is jelly actually?

Stranger
Informer
Informer

Post by Stranger »

Can you people arguing over 'bitching' please take this to PM or something, I don't want to skim through your arguments to find something that is relevant.
Elle's vlogmas was okay at times but really why didn't she get all the videos up on time?? :?

Post by Guest »

Person wrote: About Elle: she needs to stop wearing big, black sunglasses with berry coloured lipsticks. She always ends up reminding me of Michael Jackson. And it was so fecking awkward when she was trying to get jelly to sing that song. She treats that child like a two year old. I get that Elle will have been around jelly when jelly was a baby, so she may have become used to speaking to her like a child, but she needs to stop. How old is jelly actually?
Oh god... the singing! The fly in my eye song or whatever? WTF was that? How old is Jelly, by the way? She looks incredibly young, and her friend (who also looks very young) was wearing soooo much makeup. I couldn't stop staring. It just looked bad. I started wearing a little makeup when I was in junior high but I felt like that girl was way too heavy on the eyeliner. Maybe it's just me? IDK.

prettylights92
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by prettylights92 »

Person wrote:@TKL760: you're telling me to get over it? I'm not angry :L I'm actually laughing! I understand tone doesn't transfer well over the Internet, but fuck me, you seem to be the only one getting worked up. The other poster and I were not going on and on about it; there were only a few posts between us. You and I however...fuck!

About Elle: she needs to stop wearing big, black sunglasses with berry coloured lipsticks. She always ends up reminding me of Michael Jackson. And it was so fecking awkward when she was trying to get jelly to sing that song. She treats that child like a two year old. I get that Elle will have been around jelly when jelly was a baby, so she may have become used to speaking to her like a child, but she needs to stop. How old is jelly actually?

Thats what happens when you hack half your nose off.

kathpt
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kathpt »

I'm pretty sure Jelly is either 10 or 11.

justanotherhater

Post by justanotherhater »

If you would like to be banned, continue arguing after this post. If not, then please stop with the pointless bickering.

kittykat

Post by kittykat »

rawrpi wrote:Damn. There is so much hate.
Hell, if they can afford it and want to spend it... let 'em.

Why are ya'll so bothered?

Also, there are quite a bit of stupid people in universities... and there are also quite a bit of smart people.
You can't judge any of her possible academic achievements (or maybe lack there of) from her YT video. Jesus.
I'm super late replying to this, but since it was directed towards me I thought I should. I don't care how much they spend on Christmas. I was simply noticing that Elle claims they are private, but includes a moment of Blair opening a super expensive gift. Kind of contradictory to me, and it just screams "LOOK AT US!!!" And whining about people "hating" on them will get you nowhere on this website. Best to just leave if you don't like it since it's literally what this website is for...

Evolve
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evolve »

Yeah but when she says she's private she's usually talking about dating and stuff, not so much Blair. And Blair's on YouTube too, so filming her with her permission for a few seconds isn't really not-private, it's just..that. For vlogs, she obviously errs on the side of private compared to most vloggers. That's why hers are boring.

clairebear
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by clairebear »

Elle isn't private her life is just so boring so she uses "private" as an excuse. She's not private about anything else, showing off her condo, car, clothes, money, her family life. If she were private about her personal life she wouldn't be filming her immediate family the way she does. The girl is just lame as hell and has no social life other than a cat and youtube.

prettylights92
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by prettylights92 »

clairebear wrote:Elle isn't private her life is just so boring so she uses "private" as an excuse. She's not private about anything else, showing off her condo, car, clothes, money, her family life. If she were private about her personal life she wouldn't be filming her immediate family the way she does. The girl is just lame as hell and has no social life other than a cat and youtube.

For real tho. This. ^ She never shows her friends or boyfriends cause she doesn't have any. Haha.

Return to “Elle Fowler”