Holiday Gift Guide for Cats and Cat-Lovers!

an0n
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Holiday Gift Guide for Cats and Cat-Lovers!

Post by an0n »

baconpancakes wrote:She tweeted about working with Fancy Feast a week or so ago :? I even mentioned it on here somewhere. Who is to say she didn't think of it herself & contacted her agent to make something happen?

It's funny bc anytime I've tried to give my cat food with gravy, he tries to bury it :P I would however, never spend $50 on a tent my cat would rip apart or $40 on a piece of wire I can bend myself for free. Seriously, for $40 go to Michaels and buy a spool of silver wire, some chain and some pliers. You could make hundreds of dollars in cat rings & bracelets for prob $20. No offense to Etsy or crafters but anyone who knows handmade crafts prob can see those rings aren't worth it.
Is the ring she linked $40!?! There are so many people on etsy selling that exact style of wire rings for around the $10 range (often less) and I'm sure even if you couldn't find a "meow" so many sellers would be willing to custom make it for you for the same price.

baconpancakes
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by baconpancakes »

Yeah I know! Or maybe its $30 and the bracelet is $40? It's too much. I've made other similar ones in bow shapes & hearts & "Love" isn't hard to do either if you have the proper tools & patience. I would rather give money to an animal shelter in my area tbh. Most of the money prob goes to administrative fees and not actual charity or the artist.

angiepie02
Learner
Learner

Post by angiepie02 »

Shamefully embarrassing. How she expects to be taken seriously as a fashion blogger and a Youtuber i will never know..

The other gurus *must* be laughing at her behind her back. I'd imagine the inner workings of the guru community to be pretty bitchy anyway.. teenage girls and all that but they must rip Elle and Blair to shreds. A FUCKING CAT GIFT GUIDE? Seriously? Like all of you probably I just unsubbed.

Whats next.. Elle doing her hygiene/health routine for the sake of talking/plugging/selling tampons and diarrhea tablets? Cuz lets face it, thats the next low she can take..

Lets all take this in.. a fashion and beauty blogger.. doing a cat video.

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

She's beyond pathetic. NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR STUPID CAT LISA.

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

lurkerdoodle wrote:Pinecone is cute as hell. I'll give her that.
He's not that cute and I'm beyond sick of hearing about this deaf cat. I don't care. I go to her channel to watch her, not her cat. Jesus christ showing her cat has gone on long enough.

anat4ever
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by anat4ever »

1) At least she's not crazy/stupid enough to post this vid on her main channel. This vid was obviously about Pinecone too, so it's easy to skip if you're sick of him...
2) I didn't watch her vid, but did her eye still look wonky even though she didn't line her waterline? It seems that way from her thumbnail.
3) Maybe her agent chooses some of her sponsorships because they're different from what everyone else is doing and makes her stand out. It seems like a good idea with very bad execution. Although the sponsorships that are like everyone elses' have poor execution too...

DarthCassie
Informer
Informer

Post by DarthCassie »

GemBaby61783 wrote:I love how she's all praising Fancy Feast but in this video, at about 2:25 or so, she claims how Fancy Feast (among others) isn't that good for your cat...

[youtube][/youtube]
I KNEW she said that somewhere just couldn't remember where.

Oubliette
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Oubliette »

I thought this was a joke, then I watched the video and saw it was sponsored. :bhd:

Can the Fowler girls be more desperate? I'm sorry but this is just a ridiculous video and the fact that Elle doesn't see that (or doesn't really care) just tells me that she'll pretty much do anything for money.

To the poster who wrote about the video of her bashing Fancy Feast:

I saw it and she definitely says Fancy Feast is not that good for your cat. I'm gonna quote exactly what she says in the video in case she deletes it:

"...A lot of brands like Iams and Fancy Feast and all of those actually are not that good for your cat, they can be really addictive but they're not that healthy for him and right now he's eating Fancy Feast but I just wanted to get him on something a little bit healthier so I picked up five cans of this to see if he would like it".

This is what she got him:

Like anther poster said "anything for the money". :roll:

This is just how I see Elle nowadays:

*Please excuse the lazy editing skills. :P

Username
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Username »

^^she's been like that for over 4 years now. She made sponsored videos long before she made a living off youtube.

SillyMilly123
Informer
Informer

Post by SillyMilly123 »

Busy Beeing Useless wrote:I thought this was a joke, then I watched the video and saw it was sponsored. :bhd:

Can the Fowler girls be more desperate? I'm sorry but this is just a ridiculous video and the fact that Elle doesn't see that (or doesn't really care) just tells me that she'll pretty much do anything for money.

To the poster who wrote about the video of her bashing Fancy Feast:

I saw it and she definitely says Fancy Feast is not that good for your cat. I'm gonna quote exactly what she says in the video in case she deletes it:

"...A lot of brands like Iams and Fancy Feast and all of those actually are not that good for your cat, they can be really addictive but they're not that healthy for him and right now he's eating Fancy Feast but I just wanted to get him on something a little bit healthier so I picked up five cans of this to see if he would like it".

This is what she got him:

Yeah, but then in a later video she mentioned that he hated that food and only eats Fancy Feast and Tiki Cat. And then in her official "Pinecone supplies video" she has Fancy Feast again. Just because she tried to switch his food didn't mean he liked it; she clearly went back to Fancy Feast WAY before she starting working for them.

PHAIL
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PHAIL »

^ Lol, dying! You stans will literally find any way possible to defend this shameless moron.

Oubliette
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Oubliette »

SillyMilly123 wrote:
Yeah, but then in a later video she mentioned that he hated that food and only eats Fancy Feast and Tiki Cat. And then in her official "Pinecone supplies video" she has Fancy Feast again. Just because she tried to switch his food didn't mean he liked it; she clearly went back to Fancy Feast WAY before she starting working for them.
You missed the important point.

It's not about whether her cat liked or didn't like the food, it's about what she said about Fancy Feast "not really being good for cats".

Nice try though.

:roll:

HoldMyGold
Talker
Talker

Post by HoldMyGold »

Every time this girl posts something about her cat you can tell which people don't have or have never had pets. :lol:

GemBaby61783
Talker
Talker

Post by GemBaby61783 »

^ Agreed. I used to feed my cats crap like Fancy Feast or Iams but after doing research, my cats get NOTHING but Wellness Core wet food and Blue Buffalo dry food. And I even go as far as feeding them pure pumpkin as a snack when their tummies are upset. I love my cats like they're my children. Elle may love Pinecone but she clearly uses him to make money and gain views. It's really sad. Shame on Elle!

PHAIL
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PHAIL »

Fancy Feast is really bad. It's basically junk food and it's all my cat ate for years after I first got her and before I learned more about a cat's diet. I think it messed her up pretty bad and is why she had so many health problems before dying a few days ago. I hope that Elle doesn't actually feed it to Pinecone and it grosses me out she'd pimp this company for a few quick bucks.

baconpancakes
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by baconpancakes »

I've finally managed to get my kitty off Fancy Feast as part of his feeding schedule but now he's addicted to Temptations & other treats so he gets Fancy Feast as a distraction. He only eats the gravy and tries to hide the bowl (basically he just digs at the carpet around the dish trying to bury it lmfao). Even he knows it's bad for him :D

I was stuck one night for food so I gave him a can of Fancy Feast kitten from the drugstore and it turned into a nightmare. He refused his regular vet-grade kitten food and wouldn't eat anything else. Only recently has it gotten better. It's like McDonalds. You eat one burger and then crave it for like 5 weeks after.

GemBaby61783
Talker
Talker

Post by GemBaby61783 »

PHAIL wrote:Fancy Feast is really bad. It's basically junk food and it's all my cat ate for years after I first got her and before I learned more about a cat's diet. I think it messed her up pretty bad and is why she had so many health problems before dying a few days ago. I hope that Elle doesn't actually feed it to Pinecone and it grosses me out she'd pimp this company for a few quick bucks.
I'm so sorry about your kitty! Losing a pet is so difficult. I've lost five pets in my 30 years of existence, all due to old age but still, it never gets easier. My thoughts and prayers are with you!

Stranger
Informer
Informer

Post by Stranger »

PHAIL wrote:Fancy Feast is really bad. It's basically junk food and it's all my cat ate for years after I first got her and before I learned more about a cat's diet. I think it messed her up pretty bad and is why she had so many health problems before dying a few days ago. I hope that Elle doesn't actually feed it to Pinecone and it grosses me out she'd pimp this company for a few quick bucks.
I am so sorry to hear about your cat. I know this isn't about me but I lost my beloved dog Nov 7 due to a massive seizure (she was only 2) but we struggled with giving her a proper diet as she always seemed to get an upset stomach (now maybe it was in her brain and not her stomach =[ ). So I know how hard it is to lose a pet.
However I have two cats and as much as I love them and if I was a youtube guru I really don't think I would do a freakin' sponsored cat video lol.
Aside from that, I think I should really do research and make sure my cats are getting healthy food.

toodahloo
Learner
Learner

Post by toodahloo »

Wow, doing anything for money no matter how awful the brand is.

bspatrol
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bspatrol »

Wet cat food is the worst thing you can feed a cat plus it makes their shit reek, which for indoor cats is disgusting.

Return to “Elle Fowler”