New Boy?

emmyjepson
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: New Boy?

Post by emmyjepson »

He's now privated his Instagram account and removed his name from it so that people don't know it. Haha, wonder if either of them read this?

sweetpea
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by sweetpea »

emmyjepson wrote:He's now privated his Instagram account and removed his name from it so that people don't know it. Haha, wonder if either of them read this?
Poor guy...so tough dating a celebrity! haha :P

mimi
Talker
Talker

Post by mimi »

she seems happy and centered lately in her videos, i thought it was the new condo, but its the guy! aww. good for her.

HaleyMclaylabee
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by HaleyMclaylabee »

I'm friends with Elle on her private, unlisted Facebook. I'm a mutual friend of hers through her sister. I saw her upload this picture today and thought it was relevant to this thread. She has posted pictures with boys before, which I have never felt the need to upload to gurugossip, but since you guys already unearthed one picture of the two of them together I feel that it is fine.

I do think that they look cute together. I wonder if he has anything to do with why she is pulling away from Youtube to concentrate on her blog? Maybe she is ready to settle down. It's kinda funny that both pictures we have seen with them have been her leaning against him like that... like who sits like that constantly?

I'm also pretty surprised that she has managed to keep this on the DL so much. I guess we always suspected she was private but still.

Evolve
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evolve »

I noticed she's been mentioning boys more than usual. Like at the end of one her blog post she randomly threw in that boys like the smell (as if all boys like the same smells) and posted some tweet about hanging out with her boys. And then another picture of a glass of wine and a bud light - which would be funny if they were both hers, but obviously not.

They're cute together, I hope she breaks her "privacy rule" and opens up about him. Keeping things hidden seems like it makes it that much easier to dig up and then you can't address rumors directly.

BestFootForward
Informer
Informer

Post by BestFootForward »

HaleyMclaylabee wrote:I'm friends with Elle on her private, unlisted Facebook. I'm a mutual friend of hers through her sister. I saw her upload this picture today and thought it was relevant to this thread. She has posted pictures with boys before, which I have never felt the need to upload to gurugossip, but since you guys already unearthed one picture of the two of them together I feel that it is fine.

I do think that they look cute together. I wonder if he has anything to do with why she is pulling away from Youtube to concentrate on her blog? Maybe she is ready to settle down. It's kinda funny that both pictures we have seen with them have been her leaning against him like that... like who sits like that constantly?

I'm also pretty surprised that she has managed to keep this on the DL so much. I guess we always suspected she was private but still.
While I appreciate the pic (if it's real... so many talented photoshoppers with time on their hands out there)... you're obviously not that good of a friend to her if you are posting personal pics of her on a gossip site without her permission!
But this is a cute pic regardless of its authenticity-- Very happy for her if she's moving away from videos to settle into an adult life :)

GreenMonster
Talker
Talker

Post by GreenMonster »

That picture looks fake lol...

BestFootForward
Informer
Informer

Post by BestFootForward »

Yeah something about Elle's hairline or maybe it's the angle or something makes me suspect it is fake as well. But if it is faked-- It's not the worst I've ever seen for sure. Pretty good.

Mecaoni
Learner
Learner

Post by Mecaoni »

GreenMonster wrote:That picture looks fake lol...
I thought so too, and to me it doesn't look like the same guy.

Or maybe that's just because he isn't smiling in this picture.
Nevermind me, if I'm totally wrong haha :D

Evolve
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evolve »

It does look fake, mostly because it looks like she's leaning on him yet not touching him at all. Which could be a 'shop or just a weird posing thing she's doing.

bspatrol
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bspatrol »

cookienookie wrote:
Silver Rose 39 wrote:
Pixiepink wrote:Has Elle ever said she wanted to keep her dating life private before?
She's never said it that I know of, But she's never really talked about her private life so that shows she doesn't really want to talk about it.

Yep. Numerous times. She has also said in many videos that she is a very very private person and likes to separate her personal life from her online life.
I love how she says she's a private person and won't discuss her personal life but has no problem discussing her sister's medical history.

blameitonthealtitude
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by blameitonthealtitude »

bspatrol wrote:I love how she says she's a private person and won't discuss her personal life but has no problem discussing her sister's medical history.
Well that's not her personal life, it's her sister's. Lol!

azure
Informer
Informer

Post by azure »

Hahaha it would be funny if Elle photoshopped the picture herself to make it look like she has a boyfriend. :lol:

CoastinOnADream
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CoastinOnADream »

I doubt that is photoshopped.

613kitten11
Learner
Learner

Post by 613kitten11 »

azure wrote:Hahaha it would be funny if Elle photoshopped the picture herself to make it look like she has a boyfriend. :lol:
Honestly, I don't see Elle doing that, haha.
Image Image

BlueEyedBelle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BlueEyedBelle »

Elle looks like a 40 year old mom in that picture.

Melissa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Melissa »

I don't think that picture is photoshopped. Anyway, if she has a boyfriend, good for her. She's old enough, it's about time she has company other than her cat. :D

Worldofchances2giveu
Informer
Informer

Post by Worldofchances2giveu »

I hope they are together. In the few pictures they seem happy and very adorable together. I'd like to see her shift her channel and blog into something more settled down and adult. She just strikes me as someone who would be a good home maker and it would be something a bit new for her channel. :)

theluckyone

Post by theluckyone »

She looks great there! She seems so happy. I really do hope she's settling down and deciding that breaking from Blair is the best thing for her.

Evolve
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evolve »

Call it a hunch but I think this guy might have something to do with her dog fever. I love big dogs and I've always had one but something about picturing Elle walking a German Shepherd every day seems a bit off. With the new guy though? Fits.

Return to “Elle Fowler”