New Boy?

sunshine21

Re: New Boy?

Post by sunshine21 »

So I think he's definitely her boyfriend. A few days ago she tweeted about "someone" being very sick and today she tweeted to Blair:
@ellefowler: @juicystar007 goodness you and C both. Good thing I'm out of town, LOL

His name is Craig, so C = Craig ;)

SillyMilly123
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by SillyMilly123 »

GoneGirl wrote:
HaleyMclaylabee wrote:Image
They legit look like mother and son. She is very old looking.
eh, maybe. I kind of disagree. I think her hair looks a little off (too teased?) but other than that she looks his age.

xxkath
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by xxkath »

sunshine21 wrote:So I think he's definitely her boyfriend. A few days ago she tweeted about "someone" being very sick and today she tweeted to Blair:
@ellefowler: @juicystar007 goodness you and C both. Good thing I'm out of town, LOL

His name is Craig, so C = Craig ;)
Oooo I saw that tweet and wondered what she meant! Good work ;)
She either wants people to think/know she has someone or she doesn't mind being as open anymore.

guruhater123
Learner
Learner

Post by guruhater123 »

She does look super old, but he's cute!

Evolve
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evolve »

I know this thread hasn't been touched in a while, but since his FB is still linked I clicked on it and he no longer likes Elle's fan page. Maybe they broke up. Or they know that we know and he removed it. But more likely that they broke up.

SparklyMuffinUnicorn
Talker
Talker

Post by SparklyMuffinUnicorn »

I doubt she would do vlogmas if her BF broke up with her... It's just her fan page. No big deal IMO

Evolve
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evolve »

Why do you doubt that? I'm not saying he broke up with her yesterday or anything - or even that he broke up with her. I don't know why you'd like and then unlike someone's page months later though. The main thing that makes me think they broke up is her flirty tweets with Alex Goot.

SillyMilly123
Informer
Informer

Post by SillyMilly123 »

Evolve wrote:Why do you doubt that? I'm not saying he broke up with her yesterday or anything - or even that he broke up with her. I don't know why you'd like and then unlike someone's page months later though. The main thing that makes me think they broke up is her flirty tweets with Alex Goot.
yeah I noticed they were quoting song lyrics or something to each other the other day over Twitter. And he made her Vlogmas jingle… does anyone know if they were ever a "thing"? Because if so, it could be that they got back together when her and this other boy ended things.

SparklyMuffinUnicorn
Talker
Talker

Post by SparklyMuffinUnicorn »

Evolve wrote:Why do you doubt that? I'm not saying he broke up with her yesterday or anything - or even that he broke up with her. I don't know why you'd like and then unlike someone's page months later though. The main thing that makes me think they broke up is her flirty tweets with Alex Goot.
I just think it would be a good excuse for her. Like "sorry guys can't do vlogmas, I have some personal stuff going on" but maybe that would something blair would do idk.
I'm really bad with time so i thought they kinda just got together? And I don't follow Alex Goot so I didn't know they were still tweeting each other.

Now that i know though I guess you could be right ^^ I just think a fan page doesn't say that much because he isn't a fan of hers. It's not like he unfollowed her on twitter ot unfriended her on fb you know?

Silver Rose 39
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Silver Rose 39 »

SillyMilly123 wrote: yeah I noticed they were quoting song lyrics or something to each other the other day over Twitter. And he made her Vlogmas jingle… does anyone know if they were ever a "thing"? Because if so, it could be that they got back together when her and this other boy ended things.
There was speculation that there was something going on between her and alex, but I'm not sure there was ever anything concrete to suggest for definate either way.

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

GoneGirl wrote:
HaleyMclaylabee wrote:Image
They legit look like mother and son. She is very old looking.
it does look like mother and son

and are you guys serious with the photoshop thing? sometimes I feel like the people on here are actually morons

caitiecupcakes
Lurker
Lurker

Post by caitiecupcakes »

I feel like if she still had a boyfriend she wouldn't be in Tennessee for as much as she has been...2 weeks at Thanksgiving and she just went back Saturday and I feel like she said she would be in TN through New Years or going home right before maybe so another 2+ weeks. I dunno just a thought

PHAIL
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PHAIL »

^ The thought of anyone giving enough of a shit about Elle Fowler of all people to photoshop her on a man and post it around the internet is hilarious.

SillyMilly123
Informer
Informer

Post by SillyMilly123 »

I honestly suspect that she is with Alex Goot again. Remember this pic that he tweeted her?

Plus, he wrote a song about her. And they have been tweeting each other a lot, including what looks like song lyrics back and forth.

Evolve
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evolve »

I never really thought they were together to begin with, just that I doubt someone would publicly flirt with a dude on twitter if they already have a boyfriend. Doesn't he live in New York?

lovesabliss
Talker
Talker

Post by lovesabliss »

I think they would make a cute couple but I don't think they are. It seems like they were just teasing there twitter followers. The song secret girl (or something like that) was released the same time elle and alex were tweeting each other so my guess is they're friends and she just wanted to help his song get more recognition and popularity with her followers. If the song was about elle he would have had to know elle way before the song was ever made and the lyrics were written but from what I've seen they became friends just a short while before the song released so I doubt the song is about her specifically.

SillyMilly123
Informer
Informer

Post by SillyMilly123 »

lovesabliss wrote:I think they would make a cute couple but I don't think they are. It seems like they were just teasing there twitter followers. The song secret girl (or something like that) was released the same time elle and alex were tweeting each other so my guess is they're friends and she just wanted to help his song get more recognition and popularity with her followers. If the song was about elle he would have had to know elle way before the song was ever made and the lyrics were written but from what I've seen they became friends just a short while before the song released so I doubt the song is about her specifically.
he said the song was written about her on twitter. and I think he also gave a quote about it to one of his fan sites confirming that it was written for her.

Ilsa Lund
Informer
Informer

Post by Ilsa Lund »

Evolve wrote:I never really thought they were together to begin with, just that I doubt someone would publicly flirt with a dude on twitter if they already have a boyfriend. Doesn't he live in New York?
He's been living in echobase with Luke for like a year or so ;)

Return to “Elle Fowler”