AllThatHoards21 - Stuck in 2005

devilishtenshi
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: AllThatFilters21 - Elle Fowler - Part 10

Post by devilishtenshi »

I enjoyed her story time about the fortune teller. I’m shocked she hasn’t spoken about that experience before now because it sounds crazy! I’m up for more story time videos if she has other interesting experiences to tell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

white trash sparkles
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by white trash sparkles »

maxmarabh wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:18 pm
Blair said on twitter her mum was born and raised in Istanbul,I think her aunt sent her a cake or something last year.

Also if blairs mum's family were in the US they would be joint at the hip.I can't tell if her mum was Christian or Muslim,it's hard with Turks because they are very liberal as it is,and also even people that go from orthodox countries to the US become super liberal and integrate very well unlike the rest of the world.

I think I found her mum's sister at one point,I'll see if I can find her again
I always found it odd how Blair got the middle eastern looks while her sister looks like an Anglo Saxon.

maxmarabh
Informer
Informer

Post by maxmarabh »

white trash sparkles wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 6:59 pm
maxmarabh wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:18 pm
Blair said on twitter her mum was born and raised in Istanbul,I think her aunt sent her a cake or something last year.

Also if blairs mum's family were in the US they would be joint at the hip.I can't tell if her mum was Christian or Muslim,it's hard with Turks because they are very liberal as it is,and also even people that go from orthodox countries to the US become super liberal and integrate very well unlike the rest of the world.

I think I found her mum's sister at one point,I'll see if I can find her again
I always found it odd how Blair got the middle eastern looks while her sister looks like an Anglo Saxon.
I think pre surgery Blair looked like a very Caucasian,I'm from the UK and to me Blair looked like an typical Irish girl.same with Elle-looks a little more "ethnic" post surgery.

However Elle did say only her mum is half Turkish and half European mix. So to me explains why they looked the way they do as they are 3/4 of "white/Anglo-Saxon heritage"

Return to “Elle Fowler”