AllThatGlitters21 General Thread Part 9

justmiss
Informer
Informer

Re: AllThatGlitters21 General Thread Part 9

Post by justmiss »

stubbssie wrote:
I find it difficult to believe she doesn’t find male-fairies attractive. Out of curiosity I read the synopsis of this book. It reads like fan fiction written by a teen, with vague rapey elements and sexy male fairies. The main character ends up a forever young immortal fairy. Actually it kind of sounded like twilight with fairies.
I was suprised too. Just look at Alex.

Gaga
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Gaga »

ilfiore wrote:
Gaga wrote:She admitted back when her planner group first started that she doesn't cook. She asked for video ideas, and tons of people said cooking videos/grocery hauls, and she said (Not word for word lol) that she doesn't really cook, really grocery shop, or really keep up with food. Whatever that means... I mean back in the day her and Blair split a grapefruit for breakfast lol.
omg what video was this in?
I don't remember the exact video, but it's from their first LA apartment, the all pink/black/white one. A vlog on Elle's channel I believe.

palvarado
Talker
Talker

Post by palvarado »

That pool is tiny it’s crazy I thought it was a hot tub. Anyways... Elle did that weird noise several times again, the Oompa Loompa call haha

Yoona
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Yoona »

Watching Elle and Blair sit there in the pool and practically compete to prove who was the most uncomfortable was one of the most pathetic things I've ever seen.

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

Yoona wrote:Watching Elle and Blair sit there in the pool and practically compete to prove who was the most uncomfortable was one of the most pathetic things I've ever seen.
Got a TLDW of what happened? That totally sounds like something Blair would do LOL

ilfiore
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ilfiore »

123xyz wrote:
Yoona wrote:Watching Elle and Blair sit there in the pool and practically compete to prove who was the most uncomfortable was one of the most pathetic things I've ever seen.
Got a TLDW of what happened? That totally sounds like something Blair would do LOL
elle: im cramping.
blair (immediately after): im tired. i got in late last night and (blathers on in a blair like fashion, complaining because she stayed up too late and woke up at 10, and then took a nap. but she was still tired...)

elle and blair are so awkward with each other lol. they don't seem close at all. elle asked in a super monotone voice, "how excited are you on a scale of 1-10" and blair responds with "like, a 100" in an equally monotone voice. you'd think they were talking about takeout that they ordered rather than the birth of the first grandkid of the family lol

prettylights92
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by prettylights92 »

I never realized how tiny their pool is. All they can do is sit in it lol. No swimming

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cozycoupe
Talker
Talker

Post by Cozycoupe »

Elle and Blair actually talked at length about how they don't get on and are not close to each other, in that podcast somebody kindly shared earlier (thank you!). I think Elle sees through Blairs bullshit and gets frustrated at the act she puts on, for example, when Blair was talking about having no friends at school. Which even we know is bullshit because she evidently had a large group of friends who all rallied together when one of them sadly passed in that accident a few years back. Elle is literally saying point blank that Blair is a liar. To be honest, Blair would drive me insane too. It's interesting though how they are so open about their lack of friendship.

ilfiore
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ilfiore »

Cozycoupe wrote:Elle and Blair actually talked at length about how they don't get on and are not close to each other, in that podcast somebody kindly shared earlier (thank you!). I think Elle sees through Blairs bullshit and gets frustrated at the act she puts on, for example, when Blair was talking about having no friends at school. Which even we know is bullshit because she evidently had a large group of friends who all rallied together when one of them sadly passed in that accident a few years back. Elle is literally saying point blank that Blair is a liar. To be honest, Blair would drive me insane too. It's interesting though how they are so open about their lack of friendship.
oh interesting. i'm going to find a link to the podcast (unless someone wants to help out my lazy ass and link it... ;) ) haha.

Piink-mcnasty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Piink-mcnasty »

Ok, her parents house is beautiful, but that pool is sad! Hahaha like no way can you confortably fit her parents, their 3 kids and Alex in that pool together. Especially with pool floatys they bring in.

As for Blair, i feel like she has middle child syndrome. Elle and Emily get all the attention, so she has to do/make things up to get attention!! :roll:

stubbssie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by stubbssie »

ilfiore wrote:
123xyz wrote:
elle: im cramping.
blair (immediately after): im tired. i got in late last night and (blathers on in a blair like fashion, complaining because she stayed up too late and woke up at 10, and then took a nap. but she was still tired...)

elle and blair are so awkward with each other lol. they don't seem close at all. elle asked in a super monotone voice, "how excited are you on a scale of 1-10" and blair responds with "like, a 100" in an equally monotone voice. you'd think they were talking about takeout that they ordered rather than the birth of the first grandkid of the family lol
When she said: "Like a hundreeeed" she sounded like Alaska Thunderfuck :rofl:

GluteActivation
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GluteActivation »

What should this new thread name be?

Cozycoupe
Talker
Talker

Post by Cozycoupe »

timesnewroman
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by timesnewroman »

Cozycoupe wrote:https://m.soundcloud.com/earbiscuits/ep ... r-biscuits

The podcast mentioned earlier
can't believe i got like 20 mins into this...they were so annoying in this podcast lmao!!! blair kept talking over elle, they kept going on tangents unnecessarily, and one would repeat the exact thing the other said previously. they were so snarky to each other too, wtf they seem more like frenemies than sisters.

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

Cozycoupe wrote:Elle and Blair actually talked at length about how they don't get on and are not close to each other, in that podcast somebody kindly shared earlier (thank you!). I think Elle sees through Blairs bullshit and gets frustrated at the act she puts on, for example, when Blair was talking about having no friends at school. Which even we know is bullshit because she evidently had a large group of friends who all rallied together when one of them sadly passed in that accident a few years back. Elle is literally saying point blank that Blair is a liar. To be honest, Blair would drive me insane too. It's interesting though how they are so open about their lack of friendship.
Piggybacking off of this, Elle threw Blair under the bus in her broken back video. She said that she was on the ground crying and unable to breathe, and Blair was telling her to walk it off since she wanted to go on the attraction now, and Elle followed up by saying that Blair is the type of person who doesn't care about these types of things unless she's the one hurt/sick and getting the attention.

They've been vocal about despising each other until they started doing YT. I do think they're close now since they're adults and see more eye to eye, but Elle definitely sees through Blair's BS, and seems to tolerate it for the sake of peace and the good times in their relationship. After all, she did choose Blair to be her maid of honor, and they both said they enjoy living near each other and being friends. It is obvious, though, that Blair prefers Jelly, and the two of them have an odd obsession of fighting over who gets Jelly's attention.

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

Piink-mcnasty wrote:Ok, her parents house is beautiful, but that pool is sad! Hahaha like no way can you confortably fit her parents, their 3 kids and Alex in that pool together. Especially with pool floatys they bring in.

As for Blair, i feel like she has middle child syndrome. Elle and Emily get all the attention, so she has to do/make things up to get attention!! :roll:
I finally skimmed at Elle vlog, and I can't believe that their pool. It looks like a nice decoration and nothing more. Considering how expensive those things are to maintain, I'm surprised they wanted it since it has no function other than basically being a reverse hot tub. I don't really see the appeal in just sitting in a pool.

Blair's behavior was so funny. Always gotta one up.

ZenCat
Informer
Informer

Post by ZenCat »

I wonder if some of the dislike from Elles side is from Blair being prettier. Blair is much more conventionally attractive whereas Elle has an odd face. Also, Blair is less vain, she shows herself without makeup and filters on her vlogs. In the latest pool video you can see how much Elles face has ballooned from pregnancy and if she gained no weight during, that would be closer to what her face looked like during her hiatus (less water retention). She obviously didn't show her face for so long because she gained a lot of weight and wasn't comfortable with it. With the way her lifestyle is, eating out all the time, not grocery shopping or leaving the house, much less exercise, it's not a surprise....

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

ZenCat wrote:I wonder if some of the dislike from Elles side is from Blair being prettier. Blair is much more conventionally attractive whereas Elle has an odd face. Also, Blair is less vain, she shows herself without makeup and filters on her vlogs. In the latest pool video you can see how much Elles face has ballooned from pregnancy and if she gained no weight during, that would be closer to what her face looked like during her hiatus (less water retention). She obviously didn't show her face for so long because she gained a lot of weight and wasn't comfortable with it. With the way her lifestyle is, eating out all the time, not grocery shopping or leaving the house, much less exercise, it's not a surprise....
I think so too, and I also think this is why they both fight over Jelly. I've always gotten the vibe from Blair that she secretly wished she was Jelly or that she got her life. Jelly was born with two significantly older sisters, which allowed her to experience exciting things at a young age, she got to grow up in a Tennessee mansion compared to the more average house the sisters had, their dad's career exploded and she got to live larger than the two and travel around the world at 10 years old, she's drop dead gorgeous and talented, and to top it all off, she seems to be popular. She's experienced more fantastic things at 15, than most people at 30 have. E&B, they never really got any of this, and Blair seems like she envies that Jelly gets to grow up with the cool older sister who takes her to trendy places like NYC and LA, while Blair only dreamed of those things as a kid. Jelly also got a naturally perfect nose, lol

With Elle having a family of her own now, she seems to have toned down on fighting for Jelly, but you can tell that Blair wishes Jelly came to her more. She said herself she has to initiate all texts and calls with Jelly, and Jelly seems to be content living the only child lifestyle. But in their OG days of YT she seemed to give off a vibe of being upset that Blair was always get 10x the recognition and success, even though Elle did the same thing, and even did it first. It was pretty obvious that one of the reasons why Blair was getting ahead was because of her looks.

glamgrl
Informer
Informer

Post by glamgrl »

Yeah I don't think thats really a pool. Its tooo small and looks shallow with a lot of seats. I wonder how deep it is. I think it actually is a fancy hot tub that they just don't heat in the summer so they can use it to cool off.

Cozycoupe
Talker
Talker

Post by Cozycoupe »

Yeah Blair has a very slim build and always has really. Elle clearly has to work to maintain her figure, it doesn't come naturally. Jelly is very pretty in my opinion. She's had a charmed life from the looks of things. To be honest I don't think Blair and Elle ever really loved YouTube, it quickly turned into just a job for them and it's taken away more opportunities than it has given them I think.

Granted, it's given them money and a pretty good foundation for Elle to start her business. But what's next for them, really? They have long empty futures ahead and career wise I'd say it's looking rather bleak. They haven't continued to put the work in . Their personas don't fit the current "job spec" I guess, for what people want from a youtuber these days. I think people want a certain warmth from social media celebs that they can connect with. Whereas Elle and blair have always been more superficial and quite guarded. Unless you have a great talent, an intriguing persona or can make people laugh, you've got nothing unique or attractive to viewers.

If they were to ask my advice on what direction to go, I'd tell Blair to do storytimes and Elle to ditch the woe-is-me cat lady thing and do family vlogs. Blairs throughout the years series was the most interesting thing she's put out, which is why I think she could crack storytimes. Elle is more difficult really. I only really liked her college era videos, after that she became far too distant and kinda hostile.

Return to “Elle Fowler”