AllThatGlitters21 General Thread Part 7

Re: AllThatGlitters21 General Thread Part 7

Post by Guest »

cinnamonbagel wrote:Just because you went to university, does not prove that you are smart or smarter than the average person. She probably majored in some phony subject like 'communications'.
OMG THATS HILARIOUS BC SHE LITERALLY DID MAJOR IN COMMUNICATIONS. No shade to communications majors, though. I know plenty who are savvy and competent and use the degree to get jobs in PR. I can definitely see Elle having majored in it simply because its one of the easier majors, though.

Also omg do noses really continue to grow throughout your life? I mean I guess that makes sense since people's facial proportions can change noticeably in adulthood without surgery. If she got a botched nose job it could just be wonky scar tissue growing under there, too. I know someone who was hit in the face with a shovel and it made their nose get much larger and bulbous due to the growth of the scar tissue. :/

chance86
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by chance86 »

fauxfox wrote:One thing is for sure - Elle doesn't have management representation anymore. I too would be crying by the end of what looked like a 24-hour shooting day running on 4 hours of sleep; that's pretty brutal. If she had a manager, they could've negotiated a 2-day split instead of cramming everything into that one day - Brides is using her for publicity, which to them must be worth more than the free stuff she's getting or they wouldn't do it in the first place. They could've split the shoot into 2 days if she had insisted, but in her current lowered YouTube status, I bet she didn't feel she had a leg to stand on.
I'm surprised the magazine industry is even still afloat. I love the classic, real magazine but it shocks me that Brides can even afford to send a team to Barbados. All of the man hours it takes to produce a magazine adds up I doubt they make much with Elle as their "celeb". An extra day of shooting when it only requires 1 would double a budget. Most people can handle a long day but not that entitled twat.

Elle is hands down the laziest person I have ever come across. It infuriates me that she has so much financial success with 0 effort. It might have been a long day but she was having her picture taken not saving lives. And to be treated with yet another vacation and a free wedding as a reward?! If she had any clue what the real world was like, she would be mortified to complain or cry about something soooo ridiculous. Most people go on little sleep and work long hours every day of the week. I wish she would get a major reality check. Goot is the wettest blanket around--- the two of them are completely annoying. So dorky, lame and uninteresting.

I have large breasts and a small waist but I don't mention it every 10 seconds because it's natural. She clearly has fake boobs. If she didn't want them to be so huge, then maybe she should have went with a smaller implant. I think she had a decent sized chest to begin with (haven't seen the before shots just a guess from her frame) and went bigger with fake boobs to try and balance out her massive dude shoulders... which is clearly not the right idea. She looks like a man who got 90s style implants.

I just can't with her. She is soooo obnoxiously dumb

chance86
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by chance86 »

fauxfox wrote:One thing is for sure - Elle doesn't have management representation anymore. I too would be crying by the end of what looked like a 24-hour shooting day running on 4 hours of sleep; that's pretty brutal. If she had a manager, they could've negotiated a 2-day split instead of cramming everything into that one day - Brides is using her for publicity, which to them must be worth more than the free stuff she's getting or they wouldn't do it in the first place. They could've split the shoot into 2 days if she had insisted, but in her current lowered YouTube status, I bet she didn't feel she had a leg to stand on.
I'm surprised the magazine industry is even still afloat. I love the classic, real magazine but it shocks me that Brides can even afford to send a team to Barbados. All of the man hours it takes to produce a magazine adds up I doubt they make much with Elle as their "celeb". An extra day of shooting when it only requires 1 would double a budget. Most people can handle a long day but not that entitled twat.

Elle is hands down the laziest person I have ever come across. It infuriates me that she has so much financial success with 0 effort. It might have been a long day but she was having her picture taken not saving lives. And to be treated with yet another vacation and a free wedding as a reward?! If she had any clue what the real world was like, she would be mortified to complain or cry about something soooo ridiculous. Most people go on little sleep and work long hours every day of the week. I wish she would get a major reality check. Goot is the wettest blanket around--- the two of them are completely annoying. So dorky, lame and uninteresting.

I have large breasts and a small waist but I don't mention it every 10 seconds because it's natural. She clearly has fake boobs. If she didn't want them to be so huge, then maybe she should have went with a smaller implant. I think she had a decent sized chest to begin with (haven't seen the before shots just a guess from her frame) and went bigger with fake boobs to try and balance out her massive dude shoulders... which is clearly not the right idea. She looks like a man who got 90s style implants.

I just can't with her. She is soooo obnoxiously dumb

Post by Guest »

gooroo123 wrote:I don't think she got a second nosejob. I was looking at blair's nose is recent photos and it also looks fatter/wider. I think their surgeon did a horrible job and the nose started growing back (noses, ears ALWAYS continue growing through your life.) now they both have fat short noses... No one would pay for that. She's probably debating if she should get another nosejob.
Blair already admitted to having had 2 nosejobs if I remember correctly. So it wouldn't be surprising if Elle had a second one as well.

gooroo123
Talker
Talker

Post by gooroo123 »

marie_antoinette wrote:
gooroo123 wrote:I don't think she got a second nosejob. I was looking at blair's nose is recent photos and it also looks fatter/wider. I think their surgeon did a horrible job and the nose started growing back (noses, ears ALWAYS continue growing through your life.) now they both have fat short noses... No one would pay for that. She's probably debating if she should get another nosejob.
Blair already admitted to having had 2 nosejobs if I remember correctly. So it wouldn't be surprising if Elle had a second one as well.
No she didn't, she only admitted to having 1. If she had 2 show us your proof. I'm tired of people on this site making up information.

Post by Guest »

gooroo123 wrote:
No she didn't, she only admitted to having 1. If she had 2 show us your proof. I'm tired of people on this site making up information.
Uhh.. okay? I said, "if I remember correctly", I wasn't trying to make up anything. For some reason I thought I remembered her saying she got a second one because she wasn't happy with the way her nose looked after the first one but I guess I must be thinking of someone else then.

Yoona
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Yoona »

I haven't even watched any of these vlogs but if I see 'sleepy' appear in my feed one more time I'm going to vomit. Aww, poor Elle. First time she's left her house in years and she's too tired to get through it!
Krissycat wrote:Speaking of Elle's nose~I remember the first video she did post nose job, it was her showing of her brand new hair extensions (this was way back before they became as popular as they are nowadays)- Her manager at the time I'm sure told her to get them as a way of distracting people, so they think it was her hair that was different, not her nose! How stupid do you think people are? I think she acts like a little show off snot.
Yep! And in Blair's post-nosejob video she said she changed her eyebrows LMAO. They're such idiots.

jessz97
Learner
Learner

Post by jessz97 »

She has to get up at 4:30am to get ready for an 8am call time? I get wanting to take extra time to look nice for a shoot but 3.5 hours is just ridiculous. You'd think a "beauty guru" would have her routine down pat. Get ready for another vlog complaining about how tired she is...Just go back to your sticker cave.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ohemgeeguys
Learner
Learner

Post by ohemgeeguys »

YTbeautylove wrote:Anyways I wonder if she has mental health issues or something because she has seemed quite... odd as of late and looks like she's not taking care of herself. I hope she gets her shit together; it's honestly cringeworthy and worrisome.
I agree. She seems really disconnected from reality as of late. I'm kind of expecting her to shave off all her hair a la Britney Spears 2007.

pradacandyxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pradacandyxo »

ohemgeeguys wrote:
YTbeautylove wrote:Anyways I wonder if she has mental health issues or something because she has seemed quite... odd as of late and looks like she's not taking care of herself. I hope she gets her shit together; it's honestly cringeworthy and worrisome.
I agree. She seems really disconnected from reality as of late. I'm kind of expecting her to shave off all her hair a la Britney Spears 2007.
I guess when you're cooped up in your house all day long making stickers you start to go a little cray and lose your sanity :rofl:
"if these lips ain't sucking your dick than you don't have anything to say" - Trasha Paytas :rofl: :roll:

anonymous123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by anonymous123 »

How many times is she going to use the word "sleepy" in a video title? I'm definitely not clicking on a video she titles the equivalent as boring.

anonymous123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by anonymous123 »

How many times is she going to use the word "sleepy" in a video title? I'm definitely not clicking on a video she titles the equivalent as boring.

fossilfinger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by fossilfinger »

Wait...why is she going to Barbados? For a "potential" honeymoon destination or something? If they're already going isn't that basically their honeymoon...like who has a trial honeymoon? I can't even.

pradacandyxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pradacandyxo »

fossilfinger wrote:Wait...why is she going to Barbados? For a "potential" honeymoon destination or something? If they're already going isn't that basically their honeymoon...like who has a trial honeymoon? I can't even.
she does when she gets her weeding sponsored :rofl: :rofl: or brides probably lowkey envisions Alex running for the hills before their wedding day so this is probably to give Elle one chance at a honeymoon :rofl:
"if these lips ain't sucking your dick than you don't have anything to say" - Trasha Paytas :rofl: :roll:

chance86
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by chance86 »

Of course she referred to herself in the third person in the latest vlog title. Her ego is larger than her maiden nose.

socialbeauty
Informer
Informer

Post by socialbeauty »

They're really not having 2 honeymoons, this one is just shooting their honeymoon like it's the real thing. This location probably paid the most for advertising or something

Elle's complaining is annoying, but I do feel bad for her and Alex. It is hard working from 7am to 1am pretty much nonstop. Since they're in front of the camera, they have to be "on" the whole time and be happy. That's so exhausting. An earlier poster was right (well and socialblade), she has no management. She needs to get one!

kyaraslife
Informer
Informer

Post by kyaraslife »

For how long is this woman going to complain? She says she has a whole long day ahead of her and a break in between. All she did before the break was just sit around watching Alex getting fitted into a tux. Oh how tiring is it to get your whole wedding for free and a pre wedding honeymoon to barbados! She s only slept for 4 hours? well sweetie grow the fuck up! She is just 27 years old and already complaining about having 4 hours of sleep. Didnt this blode go to collage? It seems like her old bones are cracking up already and she is ready to bedrest for the rest of her life.

kyaraslife
Informer
Informer

Post by kyaraslife »

For how long is this woman going to complain? She says she has a whole long day ahead of her and a break in between. All she did before the break was just sit around watching Alex getting fitted into a tux. Oh how tiring is it to get your whole wedding for free and a pre wedding honeymoon to barbados! She s only slept for 4 hours? well sweetie grow the fuck up! She is just 27 years old and already complaining about having 4 hours of sleep. Didnt this blonde go to collage? It seems like her old bones are cracking up already and she is ready to bedrest for the rest of her life.

Book_Bunny
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Book_Bunny »

:love2:

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

What a joke. I can't believe no one in her family tells her to knock it off and grow up. No one wants ot hear her complain. This is the life she and Goot wanted. To be "famous" (hahahahah) and go on sets to be filmed and get endorsements. Then they complain the whole time. Hey Elle, this is your JOB.

Return to “Elle Fowler”