AllThatGlitters21 General Thread Part 7

skidazzle
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: AllThatGlitters21 General Thread Part 7

Post by skidazzle »

Her vlogs just make me increasingly more annoyed that a more deserving couple with limited resources who could've gotten all the pampering and the experience didn't, and instead it went to this complaining bimbo.

chance86
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by chance86 »

I didn't grow up traveling but these all inclusive resorts seem so tacky to me. The view from her room doesn't look great. Those random trees block the view of the ocean (not that it's anything extraordinary). I would be bored if that's where my honeymoon was. I'd much rather travel to cities throughout Europe or go somewhere truly exotic. Elle is soo basic.

Post by Guest »

chance86 wrote:I didn't grow up traveling but these all inclusive resorts seem so tacky to me. The view from her room doesn't look great. Those random trees block the view of the ocean (not that it's anything extraordinary). I would be bored if that's where my honeymoon was. I'd much rather travel to cities throughout Europe or go somewhere truly exotic. Elle is soo basic.
Yess!
I've been to a resort once and that's enough for me. So much more fun to have a trip where you explore and experience the place in the way you want to. Resort trips are definitely not my cup of tea.

gooroo123
Talker
Talker

Post by gooroo123 »

I agree, resorts are really not my choice! It's all inclusive drink and food which is nice but it's typically american food and you don't get to experience the culture. I'd rather eat what the locals eat and that's typically CHEAPER.

Resorts are for old people or families when its difficult to travel with children. People on youtube travel so weird... enjoy your cheeseburger room service, elle. :respekt:

fossilfinger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by fossilfinger »

The Sandals logo everywhere annoys me. I don't know why, I guess it just feels like a reminder that the location is so sanitized and non-representative of the actual place. I also don't understand resorts. I went to a resort in Hawaii once and it was really nice but the only reason I stayed there was because I was going to a conference. I get that sometimes you just want to do nothing except lay out and pamper yourself on a vacation, but why exploit another culture to do it?

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

My guess is the Fowlers are going to give them a gift to Hawaii or something to a Four Seasons type place. They will say that's their wedding gift. This free "honeymoon" is just for advertising.

Gaga
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Gaga »

Wasn't she blogging and on social media on her last vacation in another country? I have to skip over YT'ers when they travel because most of them stick to the resorts, or Americanized, touristy stuff and never actually explore.

tabbithak
Talker
Talker

Post by tabbithak »

Complaining the entire time is not a good advertisement for Sandals or Brides. Hope they see this and drop her.

glamgrl
Informer
Informer

Post by glamgrl »

hohogoho wrote:
chance86 wrote:I didn't grow up traveling but these all inclusive resorts seem so tacky to me. The view from her room doesn't look great. Those random trees block the view of the ocean (not that it's anything extraordinary). I would be bored if that's where my honeymoon was. I'd much rather travel to cities throughout Europe or go somewhere truly exotic. Elle is soo basic.
Yess!
I've been to a resort once and that's enough for me. So much more fun to have a trip where you explore and experience the place in the way you want to. Resort trips are definitely not my cup of tea.
Same, I prefer to plan out my trips and do my own research to design everything exactly how I want it. For the money spent on packages and all inclusive things that I don't want, I often find better deals at better places myself and collect/use points and milage. I go on a cruise every year only because it is a themed music cruise and while the all inclusive thing is convenient for something like that, its not remotely luxurious for an actual vacation. I've always considered this kinda stuff for people who either don't know how to plan things out themselves or who are "scared" to really travel. Honestly that Sandals resort looked pretty lame to me and I would not want that as my honeymoon. I would have expected Elle to do something really exotic like the Maldives but then again she is basic bitch. It surprises me for how "rich and snobby" she is, she really hasn't travelled much and only seems to go to general places.

glamgrl
Informer
Informer

Post by glamgrl »

Gaga wrote:Wasn't she blogging and on social media on her last vacation in another country? I have to skip over YT'ers when they travel because most of them stick to the resorts, or Americanized, touristy stuff and never actually explore.
The fowlers always do resort-y type places in the Caribbean or Mexico which I guess is understandable because its easier for a group but with their money I would want to be more creative. They went to France and Germany once but even Paris is pretty basic lol.

tabbithak
Talker
Talker

Post by tabbithak »

She talks about her sticker girls like they're her bestest friends in the whole world. Um Elle, they're your employees and paid to be nice to you. How effin sad.

Also did anyone catch Alex snark Elle about her 'lord of the rings' looking snapchat filter? Lmao.

pradacandyxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pradacandyxo »

tabbithak wrote:She talks about her sticker girls like they're her bestest friends in the whole world. Um Elle, they're your employees and paid to be nice to you. How effin sad.

Also did anyone catch Alex snark Elle about her 'lord of the rings' looking snapchat filter? Lmao.
well considering Elle doesn't have a life when she's home except for making stickers are we surprised her only "friends" are her employees who have the unfortunate privilege of seeing her every single day :rofl: do you think she'll keep her sticker shop open during her wedding and have her best friends aka her sticker girls working
"if these lips ain't sucking your dick than you don't have anything to say" - Trasha Paytas :rofl: :roll:

prettylights92
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by prettylights92 »

I wonder if she'll have a separate wedding, outside of the brides sponsored one? I can def see her doing this especially if she doesn't get everything she wants from the sponsored wedding.

glamgrl
Informer
Informer

Post by glamgrl »

pradacandyxo wrote:
tabbithak wrote:She talks about her sticker girls like they're her bestest friends in the whole world. Um Elle, they're your employees and paid to be nice to you. How effin sad.

well considering Elle doesn't have a life when she's home except for making stickers are we surprised her only "friends" are her employees who have the unfortunate privilege of seeing her every single day :rofl: do you think she'll keep her sticker shop open during her wedding and have her best friends aka her sticker girls working
Probably not, she seems to shut it down all the time for any little reason.

pradacandyxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pradacandyxo »

glamgrl wrote:
pradacandyxo wrote:

that's true, she probably coughs once and is like "oh gotta close down the shop for 3 weeks"
"if these lips ain't sucking your dick than you don't have anything to say" - Trasha Paytas :rofl: :roll:

glamgrl
Informer
Informer

Post by glamgrl »

pradacandyxo wrote:
glamgrl wrote:
pradacandyxo wrote:

that's true, she probably coughs once and is like "oh gotta close down the shop for 3 weeks"
Wow her new sponsored morning skincare video annoyed me so much it made me want to punch her in the face. The stupidly dancing around....wow...I'd rather listen to her babytalk the cats any day.

pradacandyxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pradacandyxo »

she's so annoying in her new video :rofl: the whole rant about how "I start my day off with drinking a warm glass of water with lemon before I can have coffee because coffee is my reward for getting through a glass of water" ARE YOU KIDDING ME ELLE? do you know how many people in the world are deprived of water???? you make it sound like you're drinking straight acid every morning because someone is holding a gun to your head... ITS WATER, THE BASIS OF LIFE!! stop making it seem like such a chore to drink it god damn! be grateful you can have any, you entitled, spoiled brat :roll: I just can't with her anymore she makes me so mad >:(

Post by Guest »

I feel like I'm introverted but extroverted and social when I need to be. I myself don't ever see being able to date someone like Alex who is always expressionless, grumpy, and mumbling. I'm not sure if it's an introvert thing as much as just a personality thing with him. Why is he never excited about life!?

LangoMango
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by LangoMango »

Her skin looks awful, she is the last person I would take advice from.
And of course she had to throw in those random Vitamins. The next thread title should be AllTheSponsors21 :)

Yoona
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Yoona »

The fact that companies still sponsor her... No one even watches her videos lmao. I think I'd avoid a company just off the basis of them being so desperate that they'd choose a Fowler of all Youtubers. Yikes at her fake personality, forced smile, skin, and the fact it sounded like she was sponsored by every single company she named. Sounds like she's in desperate need of money and is trying to woo them with her infomercial skills.
hohogoho wrote:I feel like I'm introverted but extroverted and social when I need to be. I myself don't ever see being able to date someone like Alex who is always expressionless, grumpy, and mumbling. I'm not sure if it's an introvert thing as much as just a personality thing with him. Why is he never excited about life!?
He's a straight up asshole. I mean, I'd be the same way around Elle all day but I didn't choose to be with her, so...

Return to “Elle Fowler”