AllThatGlitters21 General Thread Part 6

andthensome
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: AllThatGlitters21 General Thread Part 6

Post by andthensome »

that first impression for the Cover Girl 3-in-1 was literally the most irrelevant thing ever... just like Elle's career on YouTube right now.

1) that foundation blew up on YouTube over a year ago
2) her skin basically looked perfect in that video, I really don't understand why she insisted she needed more coverage
3) she didn't even attempt to put in any effort or mention anything useful about the foundation and how it wore on her throughout the day which is basically the point of a first impressions

nevermore
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by nevermore »

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I was bored waiting for my lunch and scrolled through to Elle's planner account (I don't follow it so I think the post was from a week ago or something). Lo and behold.... suddenly she has PAY BILLS written in there.

I had previously posted how I thought it was weird that someone who owns property and pays all her own bills wouldn't have at least 1 payment mentioned in her planner.... especially considering that she puts a reminder to drink coffee in there. (which is why I don't believe she actually uses that planner she just now feels obligated to post about it because of all the free stuff people gave her.

Nice one Elle. :tu: Time for you to hop off GG and go find something better to do with your time to put in that little planner of yours. :FU:

baconpancakes
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by baconpancakes »

^ That's weird, what a creeper! I remember everyone was discussing whether her planner was "real" or not & why she didn't have any real life stuff written down. I thought it was strange that she didn't have other stuff like working out, hair/nail appointments, grocery shopping etc. Or more content ideas written down :?

She's finally surpassing Blair in views though & getting closer in subs :P Of the 18 videos Blair has done in the past 4 months, only 4 of them have gone over 200k views. I think Blair has finally lost her appeal.

becky2292
Debater
Debater

Post by becky2292 »

What are these tweets? Do you know how ridiculous you sound Elle. You are now what 25 going on 7.

Grow the F up Elle. You are a baby and act like a child.

baconpancakes
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by baconpancakes »

^ She's actually turning 27 :?

becky2292
Debater
Debater

Post by becky2292 »

baconpancakes wrote:^ She's actually turning 27 :?
I just guessed :o because I didn't care that much to actually look it up but 27 what? She really needs to grow up!

soybeanz
Informer
Informer

Post by soybeanz »

becky2292 wrote:Image

What are these tweets? Do you know how ridiculous you sound Elle. You are now what 25 going on 7.

Guyyyyyyzzzz her life is like so hard! She has to wait a WHOLE extra week to go on VACATION! How will she survive? She can't survive without going on vacation every 6 weeks ya know.

baconpancakes
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by baconpancakes »

Her life is a perpetual vacation. No job, no schedule or deadlines, don't have to get up for anything or be anywhere or answer for anything. She lives in a hotel with 24 hour concierge ffs :D

soybeanz
Informer
Informer

Post by soybeanz »

baconpancakes wrote:Her life is a perpetual vacation. No job, no schedule or deadlines, don't have to get up for anything or be anywhere or answer for anything. She lives in a hotel with 24 hour concierge ffs :D
and we wonder why she whines about everything and is so damn lazy. All I know is that my dad would not be impressed (even if he was loaded and had a law & med degree). He'd want me to make something of myself.

All I know is that Blair and Elle were lucky. They joined YouTube when it was equivalent to a kiddie pool. If they tried to start off their careers now they would be so irrelevant and no one would watch their videos.

becky2292
Debater
Debater

Post by becky2292 »

Yes if Blair and Elle started now even if they were dedicated they would still be passed over. Their ideas are nothing new. Also just realized that neither of them are doing Makeup Mayhem this year. Ingreed ins't even doing it either. Elle's back must hurt too much to do it....

magick-girl786
Talker
Talker

Post by magick-girl786 »

Is she seriously complaining about not being able to go on vacation on her actual birthday and boo hoo she has to wait A WHOLE WEEK. Aw poor bb *rolls eyes* Are you fucking serious Elle just STFU. And this whining about a restaurant she wanted to go to for her birthday being closed? Are we sure she's turning 27 and not 5? The way she's throwing this temper tantrum is just pathetic.

Desert Wind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Desert Wind »

magick-girl786 wrote:

Is she seriously complaining about not being able to go on vacation on her actual birthday and boo hoo she has to wait A WHOLE WEEK. Aw poor bb *rolls eyes* Are you fucking serious Elle just STFU. And this whining about a restaurant she wanted to go to for her birthday being closed? Are we sure she's turning 27 and not 5? The way she's throwing this temper tantrum is just pathetic.
Cry me a fucking river. On my 27th birthday, I was married, had a three year old son and was working fifty hours a week. I hardly had time to feed or take five minutes for myself much less cry about closed eateries or postponed vacations.

Good for her, Elle can live the life she does but her entitled pissing and moaning is hardly making her sympathetic. Time for her to grow up and get over her entitled brat self.
Just Me :DMod Hat On :D

GeraldtheGiraffe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GeraldtheGiraffe »

Her planner account is so stupid. Why would anyone care about what or how you write in your planner?

Her back hurts too much for her to put out videos that are actually good, but she's going to be able to sit on a plane to Cabo?

baconpancakes
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by baconpancakes »

The thing is neither Elle nor Blair have financial security aside from mommy & daddy. They might have investments & contracts but there is no guarantee of income if she were to make a 5 year plan. And with Elle turning 27, that's something she should be planning for.

If she were to continue with the "work ethic" she has now, uploading whenever, bailing on projects, half-assing her sponsorships & not creating any unique content, there is no way she will have the kind of life her parents have. Most of the people I've met or worked with who have a nice home or expensive car or buy luxury/brand name products have cut costs elsewhere. The ones who have the newest car, latest technology, 5 star vacations, designer glasses, hair/nail/spa appointments, shop at Whole Foods, they don't own half of it. It's all on credit. They work like dogs to pay off the bill every month & start over again. Alex better write a hit single soon or she might not marry him afterall :P

GeraldtheGiraffe
Gossiper
Gossiper

I feel like they probably have to have some money saved up. They did live with their parents when they first started out on youtube, so they probably didn't have to spend much of their own money, they probably saved it. They would also have to have a decent amount of savings to be able to afford those condos. I wonder if they paid for them in full, or if they took out a mortgage on them?

but she definitely needs to think about the future, and start saving for retirement, etc. It would be smart for her to come up with a five year plan, that way she would have some idea of what she would do in the future

I wonder if her and Alex will get engaged within the next few months?

baconpancakes
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by baconpancakes »

The other problem is the way she has packaged herself. Who wants to take beauty advice from a 30 year old washed up princess in her fluffy white asylum condo lol. Instead of focusing on her highend beauty items & building a legit fanbase of "older" women who have income, she's catering to teenagers & demoing drugstore makeup.

Does Alex come from a similar background to Elle & Blair? I have a really hard time imagining Elle & Alex getting married & having babies while he's always touring on the road. She seems like she would want to be taken care of in comfortable surroundings with security (money/home-wise). Maybe if they were in a city like Toronto & Alex was locally known, they could do very well but in L.A/Cali? Maybe she wouldn't care but she comes across like one of the RHO types to me.

clairebear
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by clairebear »

Another vacation, who can even take hers seriously any more. Elle is stuck in 5 year old fairy land you know that's why she's with Alex, other pre-teens like him so she thinks she's with someone imporant. She won't marry him, like said she needs a castle to decorate and endless money. A musician if that's what you call Alex is isn't stable in that department enough. Elle is super ugly though so she won't land a rich guy in LA off her looks that's for sure. I don't really care what happens to her in the future, she's shown she doesn't care enough to be grateful for what she has so I hope she goes broke.

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

baconpancakes wrote:The other problem is the way she has packaged herself. Who wants to take beauty advice from a 30 year old washed up princess in her fluffy white asylum condo lol. Instead of focusing on her highend beauty items & building a legit fanbase of "older" women who have income, she's catering to teenagers & demoing drugstore makeup.

Does Alex come from a similar background to Elle & Blair? I have a really hard time imagining Elle & Alex getting married & having babies while he's always touring on the road. She seems like she would want to be taken care of in comfortable surroundings with security (money/home-wise). Maybe if they were in a city like Toronto & Alex was locally known, they could do very well but in L.A/Cali? Maybe she wouldn't care but she comes across like one of the RHO types to me.
I actually thought she wouldn't mind having kids with him touring. She seems like who would want an exciting an envious life, so I think she would enjoy pretending to escape from the nonexistent paparazzi and press, with her z list musician husband.

wendy_wong
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wendy_wong »

GeraldtheGiraffe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Honestly, I can't see either Elle or Blair having kids. Is that weird? I just feel like they're so self absorbed that kids would be an inconvenience for them. If Elle is this upset over having her vacation pushed back one week, imagine what it'll be like when she has kids and she won't be able to go on vacation because they'll be in school, or she won't be able to do something because of her kids.

Can you really see Elle carrying around a diaper bag while shopping, or even being pregnant? She would complain about losing her figure, and all of the "inconveniences" of having kids. just my opinion

Return to “Elle Fowler”