The Odds are not in his favor

burgerkingboy
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

The Odds are not in his favor

Post by burgerkingboy »

1 Alex Goot Leaves for Europe in January. What are the odds that he goes insane before than?[ 2 What are the odds that he becomes an alcoholic? 3 What are the odds that they break up? 4 What are the odds he stays in Europe?

If you have any other odds please add to the list. I can't wait until for thanksgiving

Poopsie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: The Odds are not in his favor

Post by Poopsie »

I wonder if he has groupies on the road. Maybe he will hook up with some of them since Elle clearly isn't in any condition for any intimacies... :?

bruna
Talker
Talker

Post by bruna »

Poopsie wrote:I wonder if he has groupies on the road. Maybe he will hook up with some of them since Elle clearly isn't in any condition for any intimacies... :?
You have a point there.
Not because they are not having any intimacies, but because well... I haven't met a single musician that doesn't cheat on the gf.

I wonder if Elle was supposed to go touring with him, but now she gotta have a plan B.
"When people see good they expect good, and I don’t want to have to live up to anyone’s expectations.” - Damon Salvatore

Bazinga!
Informer
Informer

Post by Bazinga! »

Y'all are all rediculous. You realize not all men are cheaters bc the aren't having sex 24/7 right? :roll:

Poopsie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Poopsie »

Bazinga! wrote:Y'all are all rediculous. You realize not all men are cheaters bc the aren't having sex 24/7 right? :roll:
"We'all" are not saying that all men are cheaters. But unfortunately, some are. Who knows with Goot. Maybe he gets some side action because Elle is laid up in bed. Maybe he doesn't. We will never know for sure, but we can speculate.

Return to “Elle Fowler”