MakeupMAYhem 2014

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: MakeupMAYhem 2014

Post by al218 »

Because she doesn't want to do this anymore. She wants to be a "real" actress.

pixielein
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by pixielein »

al218 wrote:Because she doesn't want to do this anymore. She wants to be a "real" actress.
does she know if she wanna be an actress, she has to be on time everywhere and wakign up at 5 o'clock or 6 o'clock? and working hard?

Poopsie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Poopsie »

al218 wrote:Because she doesn't want to do this anymore. She wants to be a "real" actress.
Totally agree. She was hoping to get acting roles once she moved to LA, but so far that hasn't happened. And based on her "acting" in the Goot video,it never will.

x_bethanyy
Informer
Informer

Post by x_bethanyy »

She seemed so much happier when she was back home over Christmas. When she was running and spending time with her family and old friends.

emmygues
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by emmygues »

She's not a big city girl and at her age, she should realize that beyond low budget youtube videos that she won't make it any further in the public eye. All she's doing is wasting money with the high living costs of LA and hanging out with pseudo celebrities who can't even make it on the Z list thinking she's living the life. She'll never have an entertainment career beyond youtube because her look isn't universal enough. Unless she gets more surgery to make look softer but then her body would need surgery too. She's not going to do all of that unless she was desperate. She'll probably marry a rich guy and her proudest memories will be youtube at her peak and living in LA; pretty much the dream of most tweens.

What is there to be proud of really? Her and her sister sold their names to anything and everything at their peak. Their specialty product line, their makeup venture, failed miserably. Their remotely still popular business venture is their phone cases but it's not them that make the cases sell. People don't care about the brand when it comes to phone cases.

The Fowlers are pretty much bullshit after bullshit. She can't follow a schedule that she made for herself. Her self-planned vacation is no excuse because she knew months ahead that she was going on this trip. Doesn't youtube have that schedule when videos can be made live feature? She's just plain lazy. Her content sucks too. I would like to compare her to Aaron carter while makeupbymandy is the justin Bieber. She's completely irrelevant and her poor work ethic is what is going seal her grave.

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

If they don't reinvent themselves NOW, this will all be a memory. For me, the "consuming" novelty is waaaay over. I don't care about her Barbie Doll chanel bags and her 1 million lipsticks.

oregongal
Informer
Informer

Post by oregongal »

I'm at the point where I'd rather have Elle and even Blair just quit YouTube altogether. They rarely put up videos and when they do they're nonsense and always randomly putting in ads. I see no creativity or passion with these videos anymore and now they're videos are odd commercials.

lalatraveler
Informer
Informer

Post by lalatraveler »

I'm kind of surprised she's failed so bad with makeup mayhem. She started off ok. But I've only gotten like 1 video in my feed from her in 2 weeks.

The only thing that could be interesting is if she uploads a vlog from Cabo and talks about what a bitch Ingrid is. Then all will be forgotten.

CMonroe

Post by CMonroe »

I seriously do not understand why she even tries. Is she delusional that she can be on schedule? I almost feel bad because the first 3-4 videos of MM 2014 were good. Almost.

xokisstherain
Informer
Informer

Post by xokisstherain »

How many videos is she behind now?..6? Why does she even bother.
:love2: #savegreyson

x_bethanyy
Informer
Informer

Post by x_bethanyy »

She can't even stick to a schedule she sets herself!

OkFineIllDoIt
Debater
Debater

Post by OkFineIllDoIt »

you guys, she has ZERO consequences if she doesn't "stick to a schedule". So the only thing that would make her want to keep up with a schedule she set herself is her morals and self respect. Guess she has none.

chloecclaire
Learner
Learner

Post by chloecclaire »

lalatraveler wrote:I'm kind of surprised she's failed so bad with makeup mayhem. She started off ok. But I've only gotten like 1 video in my feed from her in 2 weeks.

The only thing that could be interesting is if she uploads a vlog from Cabo and talks about what a bitch Ingrid is. Then all will be forgotten.
Ha! If she did that, all would be forgiven.

theluckyone

Post by theluckyone »

I actually thought she'd do well with MakeupMAYhem this once. What was I thinking?! She was off to a great start and I was interested, then the videos become more and more uninteresting. Now she's not even uploading. Typical Elle. :(

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

al218 wrote:If they don't reinvent themselves NOW, this will all be a memory. For me, the "consuming" novelty is waaaay over. I don't care about her Barbie Doll chanel bags and her 1 million lipsticks.
They needed to reinvent themselves like 2 years ago

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

I just don't get it. Is this all a master plan to fade out?

Then take a look at Amelia Liana. Her family has more money than any of them a million times over and yet, she has the work ethic of a CEO. Uploads daily, responds to all tweets, and has interesting content.

PrncssProtnPowdr
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by PrncssProtnPowdr »

x_bethanyy wrote:She seemed so much happier when she was back home over Christmas. When she was running and spending time with her family and old friends.
I LOVE that Elle. I could watch her all day long and totally agree that she seems happier in TN. It just suits her. Considering how she still has a bedroom and things at her parents house I feel like she isnt ready to let it all go.

emmygues
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by emmygues »

I find it sad that Elle doesn't realize that birchbox and the sample boxes are dead. The subscription novelties are dead on youtube. No one cares anymore. Same goes for the $20 makeup challenge. She's so removed from the world that she doesn't even stay on top of her field.

She's done makeup mayhem three times, or was it twice? She's been behind schedule every time. I can't remember when she has fulfilled her own upload requirement. The few subscribers she has left have witnessed her lazy work ethic and sheer disrespect for the people who basically pay for lifestyle. There are more reliable youtubers out there that I'm sure her subscribers have flocked too after this disastrous month.

She's transformed into a complete bimbo. She can't be this dumb. I'm sure that her income has significantly decreased since her peak. How does she think she'll survive in LA in the next maybe two years? The only active business venture she has is her phone cases. Companies are going to reach out to younger youtubers who have more views and consistent videos. It's not hard to browse a channel and see the upload dates and views. Would a company hire someone who has 1m subscribers with only 100k views or someone who has 700k subscribers who has 300k views with multiple uploads weekly?

I can't wait for them to fail miserably and disappear off youtube.

chloecclaire
Learner
Learner

Post by chloecclaire »

They've already failed pretty miserably. And you're right, there's no way her income is anything like it was 2+ years ago.What they need to do is actually have some ambition and a goal of where they want to be in 5 years, I think if you asked Elle and Blair in 5 years all they want is to be on some red carpet, have a Chanel purse for every day of the week, and live in a hotel.

No wonder nobody watches them anymore.

Post by Guest »

Her eye makeup has been looking so much better in the past two or three videos, hope she doesn't go back to wearing those awful falsies!

Return to “Elle Fowler”