Spring Haul! Fashion, Candles, and More!

Re: Spring Haul! Fashion, Candles, and More!

Post by Guest »

So I got a notification that I won this giveaway, which is strange because I didn't enter (let alone watch the video). But I was curious and followed the instructions for claiming my prize and it didn't work. Tried e-mailing her back, reaching out on Twitter, and I haven't heard anything yet. Very odd.

massieblock13
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by massieblock13 »

She's been posting on twitter about fake people contacting viewers saying they won the giveaway and not to trust them so it's probably that.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

massieblock13
Talker
Talker

Post by massieblock13 »

Hi
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post by Guest »

massieblock13 wrote:She's been posting on twitter about fake people contacting viewers saying they won the giveaway and not to trust them so it's probably that.
Well that's good to know. Though it would have been nice to tell me herself. Whatever. I thought it was suspicious because I hadn't even watched the video!

Arielle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Arielle »

CrystalC wrote:
massieblock13 wrote:She's been posting on twitter about fake people contacting viewers saying they won the giveaway and not to trust them so it's probably that.
Well that's good to know. Though it would have been nice to tell me herself. Whatever. I thought it was suspicious because I hadn't even watched the video!
I've seen her respond to several people each day about it, so she is trying to reach out to people that are tweeting her. She's tweeted that same message at least 3 times within the last few days.

TeamCupcakes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TeamCupcakes »

^ that has been happening to a lot of people apparently lately who are doing giveaways. Kind of strange

sadiebaby
Talker
Talker

Post by sadiebaby »

I got one from a fake Elle as well as a few others for various giveaways. Just another way to con people. Scary stuff :?

Return to “Elle Fowler”