ICALLITAMBROSIA GENERAL THREAD PART 6

hermionedanger
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

ICALLITAMBROSIA GENERAL THREAD PART 6

Post by hermionedanger »

Who puts that much effort into distorting their appearance just to take a dumb photo of themselves for instagram? If I take a selfie and I think I look bad, I just don't post it. Or I slap a filter on it and post it anyway because honestly WHO CARES if your thighs look big or whatever. Her fangirls are going to tell her she looks ~OMGAMAZING regardless of how fat she looks. It doesn't bother me that she's overweight, it bothers me that she clearly has such an unhealthy attitude about it.

Pats1stdown
Learner
Learner

Re: ICALLITAMBROSIA GENERAL THREAD PART 6

Post by Pats1stdown »

hermionedanger wrote:Who puts that much effort into distorting their appearance just to take a dumb photo of themselves for instagram? If I take a selfie and I think I look bad, I just don't post it. Or I slap a filter on it and post it anyway because honestly WHO CARES if your thighs look big or whatever. Her fangirls are going to tell her she looks ~OMGAMAZING regardless of how fat she looks. It doesn't bother me that she's overweight, it bothers me that she clearly has such an unhealthy attitude about it.
I agree. I especially have a problem with her doing these mirror tricks because she always preaches body positivity. It's very hypocritical of her, and she could always drop the weight if it bothers her that much.

FrozenLeaves
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by FrozenLeaves »

Body positivity? HA! She couldn't even stick to her promise to be more positive in general (her Fuck Negativity vid).

DingoPet
Informer
Informer

Post by DingoPet »

Just to reiterate that she reads this forum, actually mentioning that the mirror is angled in the shot.

stefmeandstu
Learner
Learner

Post by stefmeandstu »

Rachel posted a picture on Instagram of her, her roommates and Chris in their Halloween costumes and some girl commented a huge paragraph about how "Rachel looks like a whale" or something and Rachel commented back "lol I look amazing bye bitch" Oh really? Because it seems like all you can do is justify your weight gain and blame it on everything but your shitty habits. Sorry, but I doubt Rachel thinks she looks *amazing*, and not only because of her weight.

DingoPet
Informer
Informer

Post by DingoPet »

I don't care how big or small you are, but wear clothes that fit. The last time she posted pictures of that dress, her breasts actually went down further, past the bottom of the cups. Like the seam of the bottom of the chest area of the dress was higher than the bottom of her chest. That's not a good look. It would be like wearing a bra and having your breasts how out the bottom of it.
I'm probably similar weight to Rachel (though, completely different body shape), but i'm in the process of losing weight. Recently I made the effort to seek out clothes that fit my style that were actually plus size (had to find a lot of them online), and while that might seem like a bummer, they make me look way better than when I would delude myself and try and squeeze into average sized clothes. Rather than getting all her stuff from Plundr hauls, she could look way better if she sought out clothes that fit.

nutella
Debater
Debater

Post by nutella »

I honestly think her "queued" "not here" that she puts in the tags are fake the majority of the time. Every now and then I'll see those, and then the next couple of posts won't have them. Or they'll come up and her next post will be her answering a question. It's so sad that she obviously still has so many insecurities, to the point that she has to lie to people she's never met before on the internet.

therakel749
Learner
Learner

Post by therakel749 »

that Halloween picture, 3 things

1. It wasn't exactly a candid shot, could she really not be bothered to close her legs?

2. I'm always surprised how large her chest is

3. "repress @87daysbefore why? Did you prop your mirror up correctly and gain 60 lbs?" PREACH

i also saw this post on Reddit and my immediate reaction was "....Chris?" http://www.reddit.com/r/relationships/c ... utting_in/

FrozenLeaves
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by FrozenLeaves »

therakel749 wrote:that Halloween picture, 3 things

1. It wasn't exactly a candid shot, could she really not be bothered to close her legs?

2. I'm always surprised how large her chest is

3. "repress @87daysbefore why? Did you prop your mirror up correctly and gain 60 lbs?" PREACH

i also saw this post on Reddit and my immediate reaction was "....Chris?" http://www.reddit.com/r/relationships/c ... utting_in/
YES! He mentioned a makeup convention and an aquarium. This sounds like Chris so much. I'm gonna be hella surprised if it's not him honestly. I know those things (especially the aquarium) aren't super out of the ordinary, but it raises suspicions. This sounds a lot like how Rachel comes across. Like in her word vomits, they go to events and stuff that Rachel likes, but I rarely--if ever--hear mention of going to stuff Chris wants to do.
The guy mentions going the extra mile for his girl quite a bit, which I can imagine Chris doing b/c he does nail swatches for her, drives her everywhere, goes to events with her, etc. And the girl wouldn't go to a sport event cuz "I'll be bored". This sounds eerily like how I figure their relationship is like.

theroyalwe
Informer
Informer

Post by theroyalwe »

At first when I read that, I thought of chris, but then in the comments the guy said she's taken a makeup course.. so no?
we get tears over beers once again

FrozenLeaves
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by FrozenLeaves »

Lol did one of you post this on there?
And I don't know if she's taken a makeup course, but she might have. If anything, it could have been some beauty class at a local collage or something.

theroyalwe
Informer
Informer

Post by theroyalwe »

Her hair looks great now, wayyyy betterrrrrrrrr.

theroyalwe
Informer
Informer

Post by theroyalwe »

omg HER RANT ABOUT HER WEIGHT she's talking about us

HattieChaos
Naughty
Naughty

Post by HattieChaos »

Haven't been here for a while, so I was scrolling through and I saw that wonderful angled picture. I don't know if any of you watch Carrie Hope Fletcher's videos, but she recently made a video about body image and weight and I feel like Rachel could really fucking benefit from that.

machievel
Lurker
Lurker

Post by machievel »

Digging her makeup in this haul video. Still not a fan of the brows, but WOW a lighter lip looks really nice on her. It's not even ~nude~. I hope she sees that.
I hope they stick to that spending budget. I'm saving up for moving into a house with friends this summer too, and I'm on the same kinda budget. And it succcckkkkkks but hey hopefully shit works out in the long run.

Two more things bc this ~damn ass~ video is getting on my nerves.
She needs to stop dangling pot/weed related things in front of the camera. Hahahaha we get it Rachel POT!!!! 2 edgy 4 me
I have the same fucking mirror and it leans up against the wall and I still look like the chubby chick that I am. That thing is at quite the angle.
Whatever.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

Is Chris a sports fan though? And the guy claims to be 24, I'm assuming Chris is younger than that?

FrozenLeaves
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by FrozenLeaves »

Chloe_Bean wrote:Is Chris a sports fan though? And the guy claims to be 24, I'm assuming Chris is younger than that?
I guess it's not him then. I'm assuming Chris is 21 or 22... That seriously sounds like it could have been him though.

peril
Informer
Informer

Post by peril »

"We're not buying anything, but when I break my word and buy shit don't be an asshole an call me out on it." Wat. "I look skinny as fuck." Double wat. Rachel, seriously, shut the fuck up. Actually, from now on, I'm just going to blame my weight on my tits. I'm flat chested, but fuck it. If she can blame looking "wide" on her tits, so can I.

Wtf.ever
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Wtf.ever »

lol. Her rant on how the mirror was simply not hung up was hilarious. She hung other things up and is even sitting in front of those stupid tree things that she put up on the wall, but the one thing she didn't hang is the thing that makes her look like 50 pounds thinner. Okay. If she really wanted to put up something that showed her real size she would model some of those plndr outfits instead of just a picture where the angle is weird. She never does OOTD videos anymore.

Pats1stdown
Learner
Learner

Post by Pats1stdown »

Yeah, she just thinks everyone is an idiot. Rachel, I have a mirror that leans because I can't hang it up, but it can still stay up at a slight angle; it doesn't need to lay at a damn 45 degree angle! And anyone can correct me if I'm wrong, but don't clothing stores usually order special mirrors that make people look slimmer than they actually are? (About her H&M mirror pic)

I will admit that she looks way better without a horrid dark lip.

Return to “ICALLITAMBROSIA / Rachel Whitehurst”