ICALLITAMBROSIA GENERAL THREAD PART 6

peril
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ICALLITAMBROSIA GENERAL THREAD PART 6

Post by peril »

I remembered Rachel's website is a thing, so I went on it just to see if she's done anything with it lately. The last product review she did was in October, nearly three months ago. There are only a couple other posts after that, neither of which contain any content of value. Rachel, we all know you're still buying shit and have plenty you could review. Even one review every couple of weeks is not hard. Fucking slackass.

stefmeandstu
Learner
Learner

Post by stefmeandstu »

^^^ I noticed that too. Her website is dead, and it makes no sense.

HattieChaos
Naughty
Naughty

Post by HattieChaos »

What the fuck is her new video???

theroyalwe
Informer
Informer

Post by theroyalwe »

Wasted 8 mins of my life. Ffs.
we get tears over beers once again

Wtf.ever
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Wtf.ever »

She reminds me of Mama Cass with that middle part.

Desert Wind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Desert Wind »

Does that young woman ever do anything without Chris in the background? It is so annoying to hear him giggling, snuffling, rustling around. It's as bad as when beauty "gurus" let their kids in the room. Just... No. Keep the boyfriends out. They are just as annoying as the tiny humans. Get rid of them. Rachel, you're a grown woman. Allegedly. Tell the human drinking straw to take a hike when it is filming time.
Just Me :DMod Hat On :D

WitchOfTheWest
Debater
Debater

Post by WitchOfTheWest »

^"The human drinking straw" oh my god thank you that made my night. I honestly couldn't watch more than 2 minutes of her new video. Everything she does now is so annoying and obviously scripted. Like when she was pointing up to the title, like? Wow Rachel, so funny. She has become so irritating and a wannabe. I really don't need to see her sloppy and drunk and babbling about random, meaningless crap. I wonder what she's like drunk, probably just angry and idiotic. And she thinks she is sooo cool cause she drinks a lot. Congrats. There used to be time around 6 months a go when if I saw her in my inbox I would watch it before anything else, now I kinda just check on whatever she;s uploaded every other week or so if I'm really bored. She's not even entertaining anymore, just a try hard.

Wtf.ever
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Wtf.ever »

I think that's because they are so gung ho on proving how happy they are. As if they are really so riveted watching each other film videos that they have to laugh out loud at stupid jokes and stuff. I think they are both full of shit. For as thrilled as Rachel claims to be with her relationship with Chris she seemed way happier and more together before him.

littlewing
Learner
Learner

Post by littlewing »

I am honestly a little more forgiving for Rachel in the looks department, but in this newest update video she looks SO bad. Her flat hair and red lips look horrible.

Heatherxoc
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Heatherxoc »

I'll just leave this here.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

foreverkaikhaod
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by foreverkaikhaod »

Idg how people actually like her. She's so abrasive and rude. She has no redeeming qualities and I'm still Lolita about how much she talks about Seattle. They've never visited the city, have no jobs and think their going to move into a perfect apartment and that'll be it. Does she not realize they're BOTH going to need to work in order to support themselves?

tigresslily20
Informer
Informer

Post by tigresslily20 »

pussnbootz needs to reevaluate their life choices. And as for Rachel, she's just as insufferable as ever. That last video was a train wreck. And now she wants to copy Hannah and Mamrie? Smh... I don't have a problem with the whole weed-smoking thing as long as it doesn't take over your life. Becoming the poster-child of pot-heads and alcoholics is not a good look if she ever wants to find a career outside of YouTube. Eventually her fans will move on and she'll actually have to GET A REAL JOB.

Side-note, her apartment must smell disgusting at this point. I'm imagining the mingling smells of weed, Squeezie's shit box, and candles and it makes me sick. Ew.

dulapeep
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dulapeep »

Heatherxoc wrote:I'll just leave this here.
Ugh. I cannot stand that someone even had this thought. :barf:

Also, I agree with you foreverkaikhaod. It still blows my mind that this dumb bitch is moving 3000 miles across the country to a place she's never even been, with no support system (social or otherwise) and expecting it to be peachy keen because she's such a weed smoking hipster. There's no way Rachel makes enough on YT to support herself, let alone Chris, in Seattle.

Some life advice, Rachel, since I know you lurk here: cut your hair. Wash it more. Start working at Starbucks again NOW and save it all. Clean Squeezie's litterbox now and then. Visit Seattle before moving there.

whiteoleander
Learner
Learner

Post by whiteoleander »

This screenshot is creeping me the fuck out.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

foreverkaikhaod
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by foreverkaikhaod »

Aaaand I meant "loling" in my post, not Lolita. Also they're and not their. Rachel's rubbing off on me sry.

peril
Informer
Informer

Post by peril »

Holy shit. What in the fuck is she on in this last video? She sounds high, TBH.

theycallmeastar
Lurker
Lurker

Post by theycallmeastar »

whiteoleander wrote:This screenshot is creeping me the fuck out.
download.jpg
This is what I think of with that picture!

Pats1stdown
Learner
Learner

Post by Pats1stdown »

Dang. Y'all were right when you said that video was a complete waste of time. I thought she would be able to be a little more creative with the title of her stupid, drunk segments that she wants to start doing. She couldn't even think of "Rachel's rum rambling" or something like that? Besides, why would she want to spend her money on wine? I mean, sorry if I come off as rude, but that alcohol seems like a big waste of money.

PeriodDummy
Learner
Learner

Post by PeriodDummy »

Pats1stdown wrote:Dang. Y'all were right when you said that video was a complete waste of time. I thought she would be able to be a little more creative with the title of her stupid, drunk segments that she wants to start doing. She couldn't even think of "Rachel's rum rambling" or something like that? Besides, why would she want to spend her money on wine? I mean, sorry if I come off as rude, but that alcohol seems like a big waste of money.
Especially for someone that supposedly needs to save money for the infamous seattle move

TheSnarkPalette
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TheSnarkPalette »

PeriodDummy wrote:
Pats1stdown wrote:Dang. Y'all were right when you said that video was a complete waste of time. I thought she would be able to be a little more creative with the title of her stupid, drunk segments that she wants to start doing. She couldn't even think of "Rachel's rum rambling" or something like that? Besides, why would she want to spend her money on wine? I mean, sorry if I come off as rude, but that alcohol seems like a big waste of money.
Especially for someone that supposedly needs to save money for the infamous seattle move
I'm sure her parents are helping to fund the Seattle move. She loves them again, remember?

Return to “ICALLITAMBROSIA / Rachel Whitehurst”