ICALLITAMBROSIA GENERAL THREAD PART 5

Locked
DingoPet
Informer
Informer
Posts: 258
Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:16 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ICALLITAMBROSIA GENERAL THREAD PART 5

Post by DingoPet » Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:56 pm

She's so overly dramatic sometimes. When someone pointed out that the only way the ombre will be "gone" would be to cut that section off, she basically replied saying she knew that, but she wasn't going to go and get a pixie cut. As if it's all or nothing. She would have to cut a bit off, but certainly not that much.
The colour looks better in that picture, but I doubt it will be long before it starts looking weathered again.

User avatar
dulapeep
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 2661
Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:06 pm
Has thanked: 19 times
Been thanked: 86 times

Re: ICALLITAMBROSIA GENERAL THREAD PART 5

Post by dulapeep » Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:12 am

stopthat wrote:
peril wrote:Another fucking post on Tumblr about the "secret" menu at Starbucks. I've said it before, and I'll say it again: as long as people are polite about it, what's the big fucking deal? Stop acting like everyone is just going into Starbucks with a non-menu item in mind because they're actively trying to be a douche. Obviously, there are going to be the people who feel entitled to their special drink and think that the barista should immediately know what they're talking about, but it seems like Rachel just hates everyone who has ever even thought to order off of the "secret" menu. Fuck's sake.
I work at Starbucks and I kiiiind of understand her irritation about the "secret menu" nonsense. The articles and instagram posts dedicated to it have caused a lot of baristas to get really annoyed because people will come in and ask for something but they won't know what's in it. Or they'll want something really complicated and those people are always super particular about their order, so it can be difficult to satisfy them. There's also "hacks" that are basically people trying to be cheap--like ghetto lattes and "no water, no ice iced tea". However, if people know what they want and aren't unreasonable, then yeah there's no reason to be so annoyed about it.
I completely agree, I used to work at Starbucks and people would come in ordering a "Twix mocha" or whatever expecting us to be trained to know what's in it. Not to mention when there's a long ass line and someone is ordering a grande caramel frappuccino with two pumps of mocha, one scoop of java chips, a shot of espresso, and whipped cream blended in, lol. Mostly it's fine, but on those occasions the secret menu is a pain in the ass. Some of them are pretty easy though, like the "cotton candy" frappuccino. Anyway. Rachel makes too big of a deal about that shit for someone who doesn't work at Starbucks anymore, she should tone it down.

User avatar
missmars
Talker
Talker
Posts: 154
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:38 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ICALLITAMBROSIA GENERAL THREAD PART 5

Post by missmars » Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:48 am

Rachel has always talked smack about sororities -- if I'm not mistaken she said something along the lines of "why would you pay to have friends???" in her college advice series a few years ago.

I was in a sorority for two years and was granted honorary alumna status because I had to leave because I had a full-time job during the day. While there is a lot of stress and drama that is involved in a sorority, it can be really useful in developing social skills for working in an office. Being forced to handle everything from petty spats to serious disagreements is something every professional has to learn. And yeah, sororities get a lot of crap and some of it is deserved (that DG letter was CRAY), it's not fair to shit on something that you honestly are so ignorant about.

I don't know where she gets this inflated sense of superiority. She thinks she's so cultured and ~above~ Lancaster, but she is sorely mistaken. In a few years she is going to regret all the bridges she's burned.

*Bazinga*
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 643
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:15 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ICALLITAMBROSIA GENERAL THREAD PART 5

Post by *Bazinga* » Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:41 am

Hi! I unsubbed from Rachael awhile ago, but sometime read about her on here. She tries way too and over did it with the swearing in a poor attempt to sound cool. I have to comment about Rachael moving to Seattle. (LOL) I moved out there from the east coast, after a few visits. It's an awesome city, but very expensive! Good luck finding something in Starbucks budget. (if she still works there) Hopefully she does some research and visits before making a decision, instead of acting like a know it all.
Image

peekapie
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 600
Joined: Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:35 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 38 times

Re: ICALLITAMBROSIA GENERAL THREAD PART 5

Post by peekapie » Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:00 am

LiveSlow wrote:UGH. So on her latest "soft grunge squeezie" picture, the hashtags were #collegelife, #abcparty, and #kappagamma. She's never really insulted something that I get activeley angry about, but the Greek life thing was a little too far. As a part of a sorority, nothing pisses me off more than when someone slanders one of my sisters or my chapter. My sorority was slandered on one of those anonymous confession pages, and it really hurt all of us. It's not even that Rachel posted something inherently inappropriate, just really disrespectful. I can only imagine how members of Kappa Kappa Gamma (Rachel didn't even get the name right, but still) would feel if they saw this. The whole Greek community is kind of touchy about slander right now because of the Delta Gamma letter (seriously tho look it up if you haven't read it.) Rachel really needs to stop making fun of people as a whole, but making fun of sororities really rubbed me the wrong way :x :x :x
I'm sorry, but are you fucking serious? You're honestly offended that she posted the hashtag #kappagamma? How is that disrespectful? I fail to see how that could possibly be a jab at you and your "sisters". And I don't think Rachel cares how members of Kappa Kappa whatever-the-fuck feel about a picture of her fucking cat on instagram! It's not her job to tip-toe around greek shit just because of that ridiculous letter (which I had to look up because I had never even heard of it before.)

I don't watch Rachel that often but it pisses me the fuck off when people sit here and act like just because she isn't in a sorority she doesn't have friends? I'm in college and I fucking HATE sororities and frats. For those of you that are a part of them and enjoy them, yay for you! More power to you! Now, do I go around and curse out people in them every time I see them just for the fun of it? No, I have a sense of fucking decency. BUT if I want to a post a picture on my instagram of my cat or talk shit about the god awful sororities and frats I have to deal with at all hours of the day and night any given time of the week, I most certainly will.

User avatar
FrozenLeaves
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1352
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:41 pm
Has thanked: 23 times
Been thanked: 32 times

Re: ICALLITAMBROSIA GENERAL THREAD PART 5

Post by FrozenLeaves » Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:05 pm

peekapie wrote:
LiveSlow wrote:UGH. So on her latest "soft grunge squeezie" picture, the hashtags were #collegelife, #abcparty, and #kappagamma. She's never really insulted something that I get activeley angry about, but the Greek life thing was a little too far. As a part of a sorority, nothing pisses me off more than when someone slanders one of my sisters or my chapter. My sorority was slandered on one of those anonymous confession pages, and it really hurt all of us. It's not even that Rachel posted something inherently inappropriate, just really disrespectful. I can only imagine how members of Kappa Kappa Gamma (Rachel didn't even get the name right, but still) would feel if they saw this. The whole Greek community is kind of touchy about slander right now because of the Delta Gamma letter (seriously tho look it up if you haven't read it.) Rachel really needs to stop making fun of people as a whole, but making fun of sororities really rubbed me the wrong way :x :x :x
I'm sorry, but are you fucking serious? You're honestly offended that she posted the hashtag #kappagamma? How is that disrespectful? I fail to see how that could possibly be a jab at you and your "sisters". And I don't think Rachel cares how members of Kappa Kappa whatever-the-fuck feel about a picture of her fucking cat on instagram! It's not her job to tip-toe around greek shit just because of that ridiculous letter (which I had to look up because I had never even heard of it before.)

I don't watch Rachel that often but it pisses me the fuck off when people sit here and act like just because she isn't in a sorority she doesn't have friends? I'm in college and I fucking HATE sororities and frats. For those of you that are a part of them and enjoy them, yay for you! More power to you! Now, do I go around and curse out people in them every time I see them just for the fun of it? No, I have a sense of fucking decency. BUT if I want to a post a picture on my instagram of my cat or talk shit about the god awful sororities and frats I have to deal with at all hours of the day and night any given time of the week, I most certainly will.
Actually she's admitted to not having many friends. It isn't because she's not in a sorority. Plus I think we all know how she's glued to Chris. But I can sort of see where you're coming from. I mainly dislike sororities/frats because they seem like a bunch of people stuck in high school. What with horror stories of hazing gone horribly wrong, and the general attitudes of the members, I actually don't blame Rachel for making jabs at them. They're full of the type of people who get by on connections and being a social butterfly, not necessarily b/c of talent or intelligence. I'm not saying ALL the ppl in them are like that, but quite a few are. They're the type who, in an office setting, brown-nose and take credit for what they didn't do. I've had two roommates who joined sororities since I've been in school. The first was sort of quiet but became a lot more social once she joined. After that she seemed a bit more clique-ish than when I first met her. But overall, she still seemed cool. She's probably an exception but I haven't seen her in a year so who knows. The second one was already clique-y and she and our other roommates who talk crap about people they had class with and would complain a lot.
Sorry for the essay, but I just wanted to throw in my two cents. I just notice sororities usually accepted people who were pretty (both roommates were thin and pretty) who were outgoing, or had the potential to be, and who seemed like followers or people who wanted to fit into a group.

LiveSlow
Wanderer
Wanderer
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:54 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ICALLITAMBROSIA GENERAL THREAD PART 5

Post by LiveSlow » Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:32 pm

peekapie wrote:
LiveSlow wrote:UGH. So on her latest "soft grunge squeezie" picture, the hashtags were #collegelife, #abcparty, and #kappagamma. She's never really insulted something that I get activeley angry about, but the Greek life thing was a little too far. As a part of a sorority, nothing pisses me off more than when someone slanders one of my sisters or my chapter. My sorority was slandered on one of those anonymous confession pages, and it really hurt all of us. It's not even that Rachel posted something inherently inappropriate, just really disrespectful. I can only imagine how members of Kappa Kappa Gamma (Rachel didn't even get the name right, but still) would feel if they saw this. The whole Greek community is kind of touchy about slander right now because of the Delta Gamma letter (seriously tho look it up if you haven't read it.) Rachel really needs to stop making fun of people as a whole, but making fun of sororities really rubbed me the wrong way :x :x :x
I'm sorry, but are you fucking serious? You're honestly offended that she posted the hashtag #kappagamma? How is that disrespectful? I fail to see how that could possibly be a jab at you and your "sisters". And I don't think Rachel cares how members of Kappa Kappa whatever-the-fuck feel about a picture of her fucking cat on instagram! It's not her job to tip-toe around greek shit just because of that ridiculous letter (which I had to look up because I had never even heard of it before.)


I don't watch Rachel that often but it pisses me the fuck off when people sit here and act like just because she isn't in a sorority she doesn't have friends? I'm in college and I fucking HATE sororities and frats. For those of you that are a part of them and enjoy them, yay for you! More power to you! Now, do I go around and curse out people in them every time I see them just for the fun of it? No, I have a sense of fucking decency. BUT if I want to a post a picture on my instagram of my cat or talk shit about the god awful sororities and frats I have to deal with at all hours of the day and night any given time of the week, I most certainly will.
Okay, keep in mind that I wrote that as soon as I saw it, and it was kind of a heat of the moment thing. We did a program about online slander this past weekend, so it was still fresh in my mind. You can dislike sororities, I don't care. The thing I was irked about was that Rachel used specific letters, that's all. It's totally fine that you don't like greek life, no one said you had to. Also, no one is forcing you to talk shit about them, just a thought.

bewtgooru
Learner
Learner
Posts: 92
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:42 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ICALLITAMBROSIA GENERAL THREAD PART 5

Post by bewtgooru » Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:25 pm

peekapie wrote:
LiveSlow wrote:UGH. So on her latest "soft grunge squeezie" picture, the hashtags were #collegelife, #abcparty, and #kappagamma. She's never really insulted something that I get activeley angry about, but the Greek life thing was a little too far. As a part of a sorority, nothing pisses me off more than when someone slanders one of my sisters or my chapter. My sorority was slandered on one of those anonymous confession pages, and it really hurt all of us. It's not even that Rachel posted something inherently inappropriate, just really disrespectful. I can only imagine how members of Kappa Kappa Gamma (Rachel didn't even get the name right, but still) would feel if they saw this. The whole Greek community is kind of touchy about slander right now because of the Delta Gamma letter (seriously tho look it up if you haven't read it.) Rachel really needs to stop making fun of people as a whole, but making fun of sororities really rubbed me the wrong way :x :x :x
I'm sorry, but are you fucking serious? You're honestly offended that she posted the hashtag #kappagamma? How is that disrespectful? I fail to see how that could possibly be a jab at you and your "sisters". And I don't think Rachel cares how members of Kappa Kappa whatever-the-fuck feel about a picture of her fucking cat on instagram! It's not her job to tip-toe around greek shit just because of that ridiculous letter (which I had to look up because I had never even heard of it before.)

I don't watch Rachel that often but it pisses me the fuck off when people sit here and act like just because she isn't in a sorority she doesn't have friends? I'm in college and I fucking HATE sororities and frats. For those of you that are a part of them and enjoy them, yay for you! More power to you! Now, do I go around and curse out people in them every time I see them just for the fun of it? No, I have a sense of fucking decency. BUT if I want to a post a picture on my instagram of my cat or talk shit about the god awful sororities and frats I have to deal with at all hours of the day and night any given time of the week, I most certainly will.
Can you calm down? Absolutely no one said you have to liked sororities. It's mostly just annoying that Rachel feels the need to make jabs at things she knows nothing about. No, you don't need to be in a sorority to have friends, but I feel like Rachel puts them down because she's a bit jealous that some people have so many friends to hang out with all of the time and she has very very few. It's like a defense mechanism. Saying Rachel is annoying for, once again, judging things she has no experience with has no bearing whatsoever on you and your personal view towards sororities. And honestly, unless some horrible sorority-related experience has happened to you, it's pretty dumb for you to hate them and talk about spending your time talking shit about them, as if that will get you far.

God the people on this site will take absolutely anything as some kind of personal attack. I could say I like fruit and someone on here would be like "well I HATE fruit, not EVERYONE has to like it." Y'all need to chill, for real.

LiveSlow
Wanderer
Wanderer
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:54 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ICALLITAMBROSIA GENERAL THREAD PART 5

Post by LiveSlow » Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:29 pm

^Word. Let's just move on. This thread is getting a little off topic.

Hype233
Talker
Talker
Posts: 153
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:40 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ICALLITAMBROSIA GENERAL THREAD PART 5

Post by Hype233 » Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:25 am

Her vampire diaries tutorial was so tragic. She put no effort into giving the veins any dimension or highlight and opted just to draw lines on her face. And if anyone has ever looked closely at the vampires in tvd you'd see that the veins aren't completely symmetrical on each side, they have a red shade to them closer to the eye and they look raised from the skin.

Next tutorial we'll see for halloween will probably be a day before October 31st. I hate when beauty "gurus" plan to upload too close to halloween. It gives people no time to actually put a costume together. Unlike Rachel I'm working and going to school pretty much everyday from 8:30 to 9pm. I don't have time to sleep until 12, roll out of bed smelling like Squeezies litter box and head over to the mall to spend my hard earned money (in Rachels case it isn't hard earned though)

My 6 year old cousin is more creative with makeup than Rachel at this point.

jabbaTHEhutt
Learner
Learner
Posts: 64
Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:04 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ICALLITAMBROSIA GENERAL THREAD PART 5

Post by jabbaTHEhutt » Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:53 am

bewtgooru wrote:
peekapie wrote:
LiveSlow wrote:
God the people on this site will take absolutely anything as some kind of personal attack. I could say I like fruit and someone on here would be like "well I HATE fruit, not EVERYONE has to like it." Y'all need to chill, for real.
You do realise people can also use this argument on you (or specifically Liveslows). That - God, the people on this site will take absolutely anything Rachel says as some kind of personal attack.

Which is what started the argument when the sorority chicks made a big stink about Rachel mentioning them in a negative manner. So don't go telling that poster to call down, when what she said was totally legit. Whoever made that whingey post about Rachel dissing their sorority was the one over doing it. I don't know why anyone would be jealous of someone in a sorority. And if they do, they need to get their priorities straightened out.
Image

User avatar
missmars
Talker
Talker
Posts: 154
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:38 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ICALLITAMBROSIA GENERAL THREAD PART 5

Post by missmars » Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:13 pm

Aaaaaaaaaaaanyway, two things:

1. I love the hyper-insecurity of her need to tag all her queued stuff "NOT HERE." Sure, she'll say it's so people understand if she doesn't respond to them, but let's be real - homegirl wants it to look like she has a life outside of the internet, which she clearly does not.

2. Something that has bothered me for AAAGES - Rachel always says she has dry skin, but insists on setting her foundation with tinted/pressed powder every day. Anyone with average - hell, even mediocre - makeup skills knows that setting a full coverage foundation with powder is going to make you cakey. If I'm not mistaken, makeup artists will say if you have oily or combination skin to apply powder to your T-zone or other oily areas exclusively to avoid a layered look (I might be wrong, since I don't have oily skin).

Rachel should know by now that she either needs to set with a translucent powder or not at all. I have dry skin and don't set my Covergirl 3-in-1 foundation with any powder (unless I'm going out -then I'll use a transparent HD powder) and one pump of foundation lasts fine all day without any touch-ups. There's really no excuse, since there are both drugstore (elf) and high-end (MUFE) HD powders that will do the trick. Honestly, the fact that people are going to this cake-faced fool for makeup advice just hurts my brain.

bewtgooru
Learner
Learner
Posts: 92
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:42 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ICALLITAMBROSIA GENERAL THREAD PART 5

Post by bewtgooru » Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:25 pm

jabbaTHEhutt wrote:You do realise people can also use this argument on you (or specifically Liveslows). That - God, the people on this site will take absolutely anything Rachel says as some kind of personal attack.

Which is what started the argument when the sorority chicks made a big stink about Rachel mentioning them in a negative manner. So don't go telling that poster to call down, when what she said was totally legit. Whoever made that whingey post about Rachel dissing their sorority was the one over doing it. I don't know why anyone would be jealous of someone in a sorority. And if they do, they need to get their priorities straightened out.
I think there's a big difference between getting annoyed over something Rachel (who has made ignorant comments about race, social class, religion, etc. etc. etc. and offended pretty much every group of people imaginable) says and getting annoyed because someone doesn't like Rachel making fun of sororities. I'm not in a sorority, but some people are and they love it. If someone wants to be annoyed over Rachel making fun sororities for no reason then that's their prerogative. Next time, if someone says something so trivial that you don't like, why don't you just scroll past it instead of crying about it. Your whining about someone else's whining is ten times more annoying than the original post.

bewtgooru
Learner
Learner
Posts: 92
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:42 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ICALLITAMBROSIA GENERAL THREAD PART 5

Post by bewtgooru » Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:29 pm

missmars wrote:1. I love the hyper-insecurity of her need to tag all her queued stuff "NOT HERE." Sure, she'll say it's so people understand if she doesn't respond to them, but let's be real - homegirl wants it to look like she has a life outside of the internet, which she clearly does not.
Haha I love how someone told her to go to bed when she was posting in the middle of the night and she was like "umm it's my queue calm down" and now she feels the need to tag her queue so people won't think she's constantly on- even though, like McQueen said, she's still tweeting and doing other things...does she ever get off the internet

User avatar
fukou
Debater
Debater
Posts: 194
Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:45 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ICALLITAMBROSIA GENERAL THREAD PART 5

Post by fukou » Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:26 pm

beautybitch wrote:i can not stand her lips when she wears dark ass colors.

Image

gross.

agree. her mouth looks like a black vagina when she wears dark lipstick. that's all i could imagine in that halloween haul vid a while back

LiveSlow
Wanderer
Wanderer
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:54 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ICALLITAMBROSIA GENERAL THREAD PART 5

Post by LiveSlow » Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:53 am

You do realise people can also use this argument on you (or specifically Liveslows). That - God, the people on this site will take absolutely anything Rachel says as some kind of personal attack.

Which is what started the argument when the sorority chicks made a big stink about Rachel mentioning them in a negative manner. So don't go telling that poster to call down, when what she said was totally legit. Whoever made that whingey post about Rachel dissing their sorority was the one over doing it. I don't know why anyone would be jealous of someone in a sorority. And if they do, they need to get their priorities straightened out.


I got angry because Rachel made fun of something I care about. Everyone is reading wayyy too much into this. Can we just move on?

User avatar
missmars
Talker
Talker
Posts: 154
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:38 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ICALLITAMBROSIA GENERAL THREAD PART 5

Post by missmars » Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:21 am

McQueen. wrote:I don't get why she started feeding that stray cat when she knew she couldn't keep it in the first place. She's upset because she's bonded with it but it's going to start snowing soon and she should really take it a no kill shelter.
THANK YOU. I feel like it's really irresponsible. We had a lovely stray in our neighborhood that would try to come in our house, and while it might feel heartless to leave it alone, it's a lesson you have to learn. She could put up signs in the neighborhood or - like you said - give it to a no-kill. Lord knows she has the time. Instead she's setting herself up for heartbreak and creating a co-dependency. I feel for the cat.

SapientiaX
Lurker
Lurker
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:57 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ICALLITAMBROSIA GENERAL THREAD PART 5

Post by SapientiaX » Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:16 pm

She reblogged this post on her Tumblr:

“We’re your family, we’re allowed to make fun of you”
“Come on, it’s just a joke”
“toughen up and stop being a baby”
“We’re just teasing”

BULLYING IS BULLYING NO MATTER WHO IT COMES FROM.

IT JUST HURTS A SHITLOAD A LOT MORE WHEN ITS COMING FROM PEOPLE YOU TRUST

SCREW OFF"

I'm sorry, i'm not dissing the people who made this post but of all the people to reblog, why would Rachel?! She is such a bully, it's ridiculous. I'm sorry but when does Rachel act genuinely nice? She's even rude responding to her "fans" half of the time...

Wtf.ever
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 525
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:12 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ICALLITAMBROSIA GENERAL THREAD PART 5

Post by Wtf.ever » Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:45 pm

Because she's one of those people who feels entitled to act like the biggest bully/bitch ever when she thinks she has a reason. And other people never ever have a reason (because of how she gets a free pass for all the shit she does, since she feels it was warranted) so she constantly plays the victim/martyr.

jabbaTHEhutt
Learner
Learner
Posts: 64
Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:04 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ICALLITAMBROSIA GENERAL THREAD PART 5

Post by jabbaTHEhutt » Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:25 am

bewtgooru wrote:
jabbaTHEhutt wrote:You do realise people can also use this argument on you (or specifically Liveslows). That - God, the people on this site will take absolutely anything Rachel says as some kind of personal attack.

Which is what started the argument when the sorority chicks made a big stink about Rachel mentioning them in a negative manner. So don't go telling that poster to call down, when what she said was totally legit. Whoever made that whingey post about Rachel dissing their sorority was the one over doing it. I don't know why anyone would be jealous of someone in a sorority. And if they do, they need to get their priorities straightened out.
I think there's a big difference between getting annoyed over something Rachel (who has made ignorant comments about race, social class, religion, etc. etc. etc. and offended pretty much every group of people imaginable) says and getting annoyed because someone doesn't like Rachel making fun of sororities. I'm not in a sorority, but some people are and they love it. If someone wants to be annoyed over Rachel making fun sororities for no reason then that's their prerogative. Next time, if someone says something so trivial that you don't like, why don't you just scroll past it instead of crying about it. Your whining about someone else's whining is ten times more annoying than the original post.
I was talking about them getting annoyed over Rachel talking about stupid things like sororities and taking it as a personal attack. NOT the racist and ignorant things she says that actually matters. So yes, I know the difference. I would also complain about that type of stuff. Ok, if you say that poster is allowed to be annoyed over Rachel for her sorority bashing, then well GEE I guess I get to be annoyed at her post as well. So you can move along because you are being a hypocrite. Oh and look at YOU whining about my post whining about someones whining! haha. Nope it is not 10x more annoying then the original post. The original post just brings everyone to the conclusion that gg is a bunch of delusional bitches who will complain about anything.
Image

poppythinks
Informer
Informer
Posts: 382
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:08 am
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: ICALLITAMBROSIA GENERAL THREAD PART 5

Post by poppythinks » Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:14 pm

In her new tutorial she used her mascara on Amanda which (I don't know about anyone else) I find really dirty and gross.

User avatar
missmars
Talker
Talker
Posts: 154
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:38 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ICALLITAMBROSIA GENERAL THREAD PART 5

Post by missmars » Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:06 pm

poppythinks wrote:In her new tutorial she used her mascara on Amanda which (I don't know about anyone else) I find really dirty and gross.
Yeah, I noticed that too... At least she used a lip brush for the lipstick this time. Why she can't be arsed to clean up that coral one is beyond me, though.

moodhani
Learner
Learner
Posts: 41
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:35 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ICALLITAMBROSIA GENERAL THREAD PART 5

Post by moodhani » Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:14 pm

she's really doing a tutorial of a video that came out in May...

merekat
Lurker
Lurker
Posts: 15
Joined: Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:40 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ICALLITAMBROSIA GENERAL THREAD PART 5

Post by merekat » Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:41 pm

It's not an awful tutorial. Better than the garbage vids she's been puking up lately.

tigresslily20
Informer
Informer
Posts: 358
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:52 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: ICALLITAMBROSIA GENERAL THREAD PART 5

Post by tigresslily20 » Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:47 am

The tutorial was alright, she actually put more effort into this one than her Vampire Diaries one. She really does need to clean her make-up before filming though, that coral lipstick was gross.

Locked

Return to “ICALLITAMBROSIA / Rachel Whitehurst”