Where will Rachel be in 5 years? 10 years? 30 years?

CheshireCat
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Where will Rachel be in 5 years? 10 years? 30 years?

Post by CheshireCat »

Just curious to hear everyone's opinion on where they think Rachel is headed, especially since youtube won't last forever.

beautifulwordsxo
Debater
Debater

Re: Where will Rachel be in 5 years? 10 years? 30 years?

Post by beautifulwordsxo »

Probably mooching off chris somewhere since she couldn't get a job

charlavail
Informer
Informer

Post by charlavail »

I highly doubt they'll be together in 5 years time

beautifulwordsxo
Debater
Debater

Post by beautifulwordsxo »

^ really?
Why:0 theyre relationship is terribly unhealthy though

tigresslily20
Informer
Informer

Post by tigresslily20 »

If she and Chris ever did break up I wonder where she'll end up, especially if they do move out to Seattle. She's doesn't seem like she has a Plan B to fall back on if things don't work out.

smashthebox
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smashthebox »

Alone forever with cats and overweight.

seanymph
Debater
Debater

Post by seanymph »

probably on an episode of hoarders :(

CheshireCat
Informer
Informer

Post by CheshireCat »

smashthebox wrote:Alone forever with cats and overweight.
I think the overweight part is inevitable. She's gained a lot of weight very quickly and has not made any effort to lose it. I'm not sure if her and Chris will break up, just because they are so dependent on each other. Like someone said, I think Rachel is more dependent on Chris though, he seems slightly more adjusted.

Forever Eccentric
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Forever Eccentric »

Hopefully she will be emotionally happier. You can just tell she's so unhappy and negative.

kittencuddleparty
Debater
Debater

Post by kittencuddleparty »

charlavail wrote:I highly doubt they'll be together in 5 years time
how come you don't think they'll last?

IAmNotAGuest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by IAmNotAGuest »

kittencuddleparty wrote:
Relationships that have one highly dependent person that hardly advances (school, socially, etc) after finding their partner because they view their partner to be the "be all end all" solution to their problem and don't factor in external influences/hardships or, let's say LIFE, hardly ever last. Chris will probably break it off with her at some point after he finally gets fed up with his stay at home girlfriend that has very little ambition in life beyond him while he's actually putting some effort into his future.

TL;DR: Rachel is dependent baggage. Chris will eventually get tired of supporting her while she isn't pulling her weight. No pun intended.

Goldn
Debater
Debater

Post by Goldn »

I see her turning into Phyllis from The Office. Just without Bob from Bob's refrigerators, or whatever Chris's lame equivalent to that will be.

smashthebox
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smashthebox »

IAmNotAGuest wrote:
kittencuddleparty wrote:
Relationships that have one highly dependent person that hardly advances (school, socially, etc) after finding their partner because they view their partner to be the "be all end all" solution to their problem and don't factor in external influences/hardships or, let's say LIFE, hardly ever last. Chris will probably break it off with her at some point after he finally gets fed up with his stay at home girlfriend that has very little ambition in life beyond him while he's actually putting some effort into his future.

TL;DR: Rachel is dependent baggage. Chris will eventually get tired of supporting her while she isn't pulling her weight. No pun intended.
Don't you think she is pulling her weight with her youtube paycheck though?

IAmNotAGuest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by IAmNotAGuest »

TL;DR: Rachel is dependent baggage. Chris will eventually get tired of supporting her while she isn't pulling her weight. No pun intended.[/quote]
Don't you think she is pulling her weight with her youtube paycheck though?[/quote]

In a financial sense, yes. However YouTube won't last forever and the chances of her getting a well paying job after this magnificent blunder is slim. Now Chris, even though he's not employed now, seems to have a goal in mind when it comes to his life and he has a better chance of having a higher grossing position than Rachel (partially because of a Masters and the fact that he's a bland white dude). I'm speaking more in the long run than the now. In about a year or two, they'll be on two totally different pages of life and one will get fed up with/resent having a partner that is either above them or constantly dragging their ass.

hexgirlfriend
Learner
Learner

Post by hexgirlfriend »

IAmNotAGuest wrote:Relationships that have one highly dependent person that hardly advances (school, socially, etc) after finding their partner because they view their partner to be the "be all end all" solution to their problem and don't factor in external influences/hardships or, let's say LIFE, hardly ever last. Chris will probably break it off with her at some point after he finally gets fed up with his stay at home girlfriend that has very little ambition in life beyond him while he's actually putting some effort into his future.

Don't you think she is pulling her weight with her youtube paycheck though?[/quote]

In a financial sense, yes. However YouTube won't last forever and the chances of her getting a well paying job after this magnificent blunder is slim. Now Chris, even though he's not employed now, seems to have a goal in mind when it comes to his life and he has a better chance of having a higher grossing position than Rachel (partially because of a Masters and the fact that he's a bland white dude). I'm speaking more in the long run than the now. In about a year or two, they'll be on two totally different pages of life and one will get fed up with/resent having a partner that is either above them or constantly dragging their ass.[/quote]

Chris has a job though? In this week's word vomit he wouldn't stop complaining about working l0l

kittencuddleparty
Debater
Debater

hexgirlfriend wrote:
IAmNotAGuest wrote:Relationships that have one highly dependent person that hardly advances (school, socially, etc) after finding their partner because they view their partner to be the "be all end all" solution to their problem and don't factor in external influences/hardships or, let's say LIFE, hardly ever last. Chris will probably break it off with her at some point after he finally gets fed up with his stay at home girlfriend that has very little ambition in life beyond him while he's actually putting some effort into his future.

Don't you think she is pulling her weight with her youtube paycheck though?
In a financial sense, yes. However YouTube won't last forever and the chances of her getting a well paying job after this magnificent blunder is slim. Now Chris, even though he's not employed now, seems to have a goal in mind when it comes to his life and he has a better chance of having a higher grossing position than Rachel (partially because of a Masters and the fact that he's a bland white dude). I'm speaking more in the long run than the now. In about a year or two, they'll be on two totally different pages of life and one will get fed up with/resent having a partner that is either above them or constantly dragging their ass.[/quote]

Chris has a job though? In this week's word vomit he wouldn't stop complaining about working l0l[/quote]

What does Chris do for work?

VelvetVonBlack
Talker
Talker

Post by VelvetVonBlack »

I think he just works as a server at some restaurant.

CheshireCat
Informer
Informer

Post by CheshireCat »

VelvetVonBlack wrote:
I think he just works as a server at some restaurant.
In the newest word vomit I think his shirt said driver? But I have no idea.

I like how he made sure to mention that he didn't quit his job out of nowhere, that he got a new job. I can't remember exactly how he phrased it, but it was definitely a shout out to Guru Gossip

bugk
Talker
Talker

Post by bugk »

He works at the school cafeteria.

kittencuddleparty
Debater
Debater

whatever happened to his job at the movie theater?

Return to “ICALLITAMBROSIA / Rachel Whitehurst”