Post by twatchel » Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:35 pm

kittencuddleparty
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ICallItAmbrosia General Thread Part 4

Post by kittencuddleparty » Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:38 pm

Rachel's hair honestly reminds me of a beta fish, and I'm terrified of them so...
But yeah I think Chris has potential to be at least somewhat attractive if he got rid of the facial hair

whiteoleander
Learner
Learner

Post by whiteoleander » Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:20 pm

rachel said on twitter that she only has classes on tuesdays and thursdays. AND SHE'S COMPLAINING ABOUT IT. how fucking lazy can you be??? class two days a week and another five days to do absolutely nothing with her life. it'd be different if she was getting a job or something, but no. she just gets to sit around and watch tv. Idk why she's sad summer's ending because literally nothing will be different for her.

IAmNotAGuest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by IAmNotAGuest » Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:24 pm

whiteoleander wrote:rachel said on twitter that she only has classes on tuesdays and thursdays. AND SHE'S COMPLAINING ABOUT IT. how fucking lazy can you be??? class two days a week and another five days to do absolutely nothing with her life. it'd be different if she was getting a job or something, but no. she just gets to sit around and watch tv. Idk why she's sad summer's ending because literally nothing will be different for her.
This fucking bitch...

I've got 14 credits lined up for fall (classes M-F) AND I have work all fucking week. Not just weekdays. all. fucking. week.

I hope her shitty attitude and disgusting laziness hits her like a ton of bricks.

diance
Learner
Learner

Post by diance » Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:38 pm

The new video made me really uncomfortable. I've always thought Chris was a pretty decent looking guy but seeing his tongue out and waving around just...ugh. It made me feel almost gross.

twatchel
Learner
Learner

Post by twatchel » Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:53 pm

whiteoleander wrote:rachel said on twitter that she only has classes on tuesdays and thursdays. AND SHE'S COMPLAINING ABOUT IT. how fucking lazy can you be??? class two days a week and another five days to do absolutely nothing with her life. it'd be different if she was getting a job or something, but no. she just gets to sit around and watch tv. Idk why she's sad summer's ending because literally nothing will be different for her.
I go to school 4 days a week because I am taking a full course load. My boyfriend went to school 4 days a week and worked 3 days. He never had a day off. I work 1-2 days a week, leaving me with only 1-2 days off/week.

Rachel is a lazy turd. Going to school 2 days a week and not working? OOOOOk. And? She is spending her time where, exactly? At the gym? NOPE. The park? NOPE. Bettering the world? NOPE!! Being a rude, disrespectful cxxt online? YUP!

ihateliars
Talker
Talker

Post by ihateliars » Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:25 pm

she has a bad attitude :| she's intimidating, she's seems like if she were with a group of friends she who would pick on the weakest one :?

ruby_x
Informer
Informer

Post by ruby_x » Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:37 pm

IAmNotAGuest wrote:
This fucking bitch...

I've got 14 credits lined up for fall (classes M-F) AND I have work all fucking week. Not just weekdays. all. fucking. week.

I hope her shitty attitude and disgusting laziness hits her like a ton of bricks.
No doubt it's going to come back to bite her in the ass later, when her shitty attitude and lack of motivation cause her to lose the few fans she has left and her income will take a dive. Then she'll be forced to get a real job and realize how much time she's wasted sitting around her apartment playing with makeup and watching TV.

busybuyingbins
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by busybuyingbins » Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:43 pm

honestly she has one of the worst attitudes i've ever seen in my life.
i used to really like her but now she just looks tacky, seems miserable, and complains 24/7 and does nothing about it.
we get it you're fat, and?
how about instead of complaining about it, you get the hell out of that damn bed and go work out! shit just walking for an hour everyday will do that girl some good.
i'm overweight and i've been trying really hard lately to lose weight and ever since i've been doing yoga and walking outside i've felt so much better and my attitude has been much better.
she could make SIMPLE adjustments but does nothing to fix her life. she has excuses for everything and she needs to just get a slap in the face and have someone tell her to fix herself because if she continues shes not going to have anyone in her life...
formerly known as ashhbby

Kelleyfosho
Talker
Talker

Post by Kelleyfosho » Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:14 am

beautifulwordsxo wrote:Seriously Rach??
and she thinks of herself as a feminist. Actually Rachel, that's pretty fucking racist.

VelvetVonBlack
Talker
Talker

Post by VelvetVonBlack » Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:28 am

I just find if funny that she made meals for the week when she's only going in 2 days. Would it kill her to make food for herself and Chris every day?

trainedwreck
Talker
Talker

Post by trainedwreck » Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:14 am

Ah, yes, everyone BEGGED you to keep using the t3i, Rach. EVERYONE BEGGED... :roll: :good1:

Wtf.ever
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Wtf.ever » Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:05 am

What the hell is Chris thinking?! All that talk about Chris getting his master's and how intelligent he is and then he puts himself out there like that. Do these two jackasses not understand that future employers could see that? She is literally selling opportunities for some paltry youtube money and attention from random internet weirdos who find that amusing. If she really cared about Chris she wouldn't do that. He probably agrees with her when she's being the victim/martyr/bitch and that is the last thing a person like Rachel needs IMO.
Her whole channel is like some big inside joke at this point, the whole BONTON screaming thing, the stupid faces, the hey here's Chris wearing my nail polish, here's Chris done up as Miley, here's Chris looking like a total asshole lapdog, encouraging people to get it to 100k views so Chris can fucking TWERK, is she for real? It's almost like she wants Chris to fail at being successful so he can go on relying on her instead of making enough to be on his own at some point. She makes everything about her, she even had fans who went to see her on the vidcon trip out at a restaurant with her and did not know one of the two girls names. She couldn't care less about her fans, other than the fact that they are fans who showed up and stroked her ego.
Also, I cannot believe they are mocking Miley for sticking her tongue out. Rachel has her tongue out wagging it around all the time in videos, plus makes that stupid face all the time. Not that I'm defending Miley. She for sure made a total asshole out of herself at the VMAs but come on.

hotwatermusic
Learner
Learner

Post by hotwatermusic » Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:00 am

I haven't really posted in this thread a lot. I'm not usually that bothered by Rachel for some reason, although I don't watch her videos very often anymore. I liked her better when she worked part-time at Starbuck's. She was more relatable then. But is this girl seriously complaining about having class 2 days a week? I know she considers Youtube her part-time job I guess, but that leaves 5 days to film. I worked part-time all through college, and a lot of times my job would schedule me closing shift after a full day of classes. I worked weekends too. I get that filming and making videos takes time, but you are your own boss and you choose what content you want to put out. Ughhh it just pisses me off that she would complain about that. I feel guilty right now because I graduated in May, so all I have been doing is working part-time, trying to get into graduate school, and looking for full-time positions. I feel guilty because I'm not nearly as busy as I was throughout college. She's just either shameless about how unoccupied she is or she just has a distorted view of what "busy" is.

TheSnarkPalette
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TheSnarkPalette » Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:03 am

She wouldn't think it nearly as funny if someone made a "How To Be Rachel Whitehurst" parody video.

1.) Die your hair obnoxious red
2.) Get rid of all of your friends
3.) Find a pushover with a pube beard to date and conform to your every will
4.) stay confined to your actual bed for 20 hours a day
5.) Netflix

Repeat daily. Washing optional.

trainedwreck
Talker
Talker

Post by trainedwreck » Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:04 am

TheSnarkPalette wrote:She wouldn't think it nearly as funny if someone made a "How To Be Rachel Whitehurst" parody video.

5.) Netflix

If someone made this, all she would think was that she was being mocked and made fun of and teased. She would be the victim. It wouldn't help her see how pathetic her life is.

Hype233
Talker
Talker

Post by Hype233 » Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:28 am

Chris's neck beard makes me want to poke my eyes out and vomit about 5000 times. He's 21 for fuck sakes, it's time to retire the unshowered look of a 12 year old who uses axe body spray, into a semi-stylish, presentable adult. He doesn't have to wear suits all the time but he really needs to consult someone who knows a thing or two about mens fashion, and that doesn't include Rachel.

Hype233
Talker
Talker

Post by Hype233 » Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:32 am

TheSnarkPalette wrote:She wouldn't think it nearly as funny if someone made a "How To Be Rachel Whitehurst" parody video.

5.) Netflix

6) Instagram "healthy" food
7) Use the photoshop liquify tool to distort what your body actually looks like or buy a cheap target mirror
8) spend abnormal amounts of money on Lush bath products but never bathe

nomimalone
Learner
Learner

Post by nomimalone » Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:13 am

For the love of God if Chris shaved and cut his hair he would be so goodlooking

femscout
Informer
Informer

Post by femscout » Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:44 am

nomimalone wrote:For the love of God if Chris shaved and cut his hair he would be so goodlooking
Yes!! Just like Rachel, he looked good in her early videos that featured him. No neckbeard, dressed decently, and wore his contacts. Not that there's anything wrong with glasses, but his aren't very flattering. Seems like they've both fallen into the long-relationship mindset, where many couples stop trying to look good for each other.

Hype233
Talker
Talker

Post by Hype233 » Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:54 am

femscout wrote:
nomimalone wrote:For the love of God if Chris shaved and cut his hair he would be so goodlooking
Yes!! Just like Rachel, he looked good in her early videos that featured him. No neckbeard, dressed decently, and wore his contacts. Not that there's anything wrong with glasses, but his aren't very flattering. Seems like they've both fallen into the long-relationship mindset, where many couples stop trying to look good for each other.
The sad thing is that she actually thinks she looks good. Those sheer skull-on-the-knee leggings would probably look good on a 90 Lbs child but not a 200 Lbs 21 year old. She just needs to find things that are more flattering. She isn't shapeless so she should be accentuating her natural waste more and possibly invest in some good high quality bras.

hardlythere
Informer
Informer

Post by hardlythere » Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:01 pm

She's complaining about two days a week? Every student I know would KILL for that schedule.
... that God would help us in our darkest place. See, that's the difference between Mal and me.
All I ever lost was a war.

pinklipsticker
Lurker
Lurker

Post by pinklipsticker » Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:14 pm

Anyone else notice Chris's pit stains in the beginning of that Miley vid? :(

twatchel
Learner
Learner

Post by twatchel » Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:43 pm

hardlythere wrote:She's complaining about two days a week? Every student I know would KILL for that schedule.
I wouldn't. I'd be bored, miserable, and feeling under-stimulated. I go to school 4 days a week taking a full course load, and i used to voluntarily take 5 days of school some semesters.
Rachel is just lazy, plain and simple!

TheSnarkPalette
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TheSnarkPalette » Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:52 pm

hardlythere wrote:She's complaining about two days a week? Every student I know would KILL for that schedule.
I personally always had class every day, but I had friends that were lucky enough for a Tuesday-Thursday only schedule their senior year. Most of them either worked or did some sort of internship on their days off. I can believe she's so freaking lazy she can't do either of those things

Return to “ICALLITAMBROSIA / Rachel Whitehurst”