Sh*t I hate seeing girls wear.

Rogue
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Sh*t I hate seeing girls wear.

Post by Rogue »

This seems to be one of her most-hated videos. I was wondering what people didn't like about it?

Personally, I agreed with most of her dislikes. I found it super funny at the end when her friend Megan came in to list her fashion-faux pas because she was wearing tights under shorts, which I DESPISE.

hollaatmegurl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: Sh*t I hate seeing girls wear.

Post by hollaatmegurl »

I hated it because she sounds like a pretentious bitch and she really should not be giving style advice. Refer to main thread also about why she's a total hypocrite with the whole thing.

xmadasahatter
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by xmadasahatter »

It wouldn't have bugged me as much if she wasn't so obnoxious and hypocritical about it. It's her opinion and all, I just don't like how she delivered it.

Rogue of Heart
Learner
Learner

Post by Rogue of Heart »

I think the thing is that she's complaining that people have no fashion sense when SHE can't even dress herself in a flattering way. Like that infamous hi-low skirt.

PurpleRain
Talker
Talker

Post by PurpleRain »

Its interesting cuz he friend was wering TIGHTS under her shorts which look ridiculous and she tucked in her SHIRT AND HAD A TINY BELT?! REALLY NOW! I live in London so I dont see much of this thank you lord! haha :raging: :raging:

Forever Eccentric
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Forever Eccentric »

Shit I hate seeing Rachel wearing, is that floral blouse of hers.

talkaboutit
Informer
Informer

Post by talkaboutit »

Forever Eccentric wrote:Shit I hate seeing Rachel wearing, is that floral blouse of hers.
lol thank you. rachel often looks like my grandma's house still in it's 60's/70's furniture. i don't think large floral prints are flattering on anyone, especially not a bigger, bustier girl. oh my god.

graceinyourheart
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by graceinyourheart »

Rogue wrote:This seems to be one of her most-hated videos. I was wondering what people didn't like about it?

Personally, I agreed with most of her dislikes. I found it super funny at the end when her friend Megan came in to list her fashion-faux pas because she was wearing tights under shorts, which I DESPISE.
um. but in this picture --> http://87daysbefore.tumblr.com/post/30355138438
she's doing EXACTLY what she said she hated... just another example of her hypocrisy.

knope2012
Informer
Informer

Post by knope2012 »

This video bugged me only because Rachel is no style icon.

Wtf.ever
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Wtf.ever »

I hated it because she was such a raging bitch about it. The whole "butt hurt people com the fuck down " and saying she would think you looked like a smacked ass, change if you don't like it, blah blah blah was obnoxious. And the fact that she doesn't take her own advice is typical Rachel nonsense. She ran up to that one girl who she thought was looking at her purple tight and dress and flipped out. Well maybe that girl thought Rachel looked like a smacked ass and Rachel should have taken her butt hurt self and calmed the fuck down if the girl didn't like her outfit, just like she expects other people to do. Rachel has this really obnoxious way of getting up on her soapbox to bitch about how people should take her feelings into consideration when talking about fat people and being able to wear what you want but doesn't give anyone else that same courtesy. Personally I think she was in mean girls mode at the time because she was still friends with those girls. And in ass kisser mode as well considering she said that shorts/tights/belt outfit the roommate had on was cute.

nightritual
Debater
Debater

Post by nightritual »

The dressing up for school thing strikes me as an excuse to use her high end makeup and dressier clothes. Which is fine. I'd way rather hear her say something like "to be honest I just really like using my eyeshadows until I hit pan so I do makeup for class every day" than her pretending to uphold some social rule that doesn't really exist and criticizing others for not following it. (By the way Rachel, I wore a juicy track jacket to class today and I'm still "edgier" than you ever were.)

nightritual
Debater
Debater

Post by nightritual »

Wtf.ever wrote:I hated it because she was such a raging bitch about it. The whole "butt hurt people com the fuck down " and saying she would think you looked like a smacked ass, change if you don't like it, blah blah blah was obnoxious. And the fact that she doesn't take her own advice is typical Rachel nonsense. She ran up to that one girl who she thought was looking at her purple tight and dress and flipped out. Well maybe that girl thought Rachel looked like a smacked ass and Rachel should have taken her butt hurt self and calmed the fuck down if the girl didn't like her outfit, just like she expects other people to do. Rachel has this really obnoxious way of getting up on her soapbox to bitch about how people should take her feelings into consideration when talking about fat people and being able to wear what you want but doesn't give anyone else that same courtesy. Personally I think she was in mean girls mode at the time because she was still friends with those girls. And in ass kisser mode as well considering she said that shorts/tights/belt outfit the roommate had on was cute.
Yuppp. It's a trope of the beauty gurus to care about environmental and human rights issues only when it benefits them directly. A lot of them will buy eco-friendly products "for their health" but continue to use products that test on animals. Or boycott a store for "being mean to them" but not boycotting a company for exploiting and abusing hundreds of underage individuals. (hm hm?) I'm not saying everyone has to be conscious of these things but it bothers me when they're so selective and selfish about it.

Elizsabeths

Post by Elizsabeths »

I was wondering about this in a totally non-pervy way, since they are so against trousers as being DEFRAUDING. Somehow I can't see the Duggar girls in long nightdresses, but they must wear something!

JbMaun
Talker
Talker

Post by JbMaun »

she took it down!

talkaboutit
Informer
Informer

Post by talkaboutit »

i think taking it down might be one of the best judgement calls she's ever made. and admitting she was a bitch in it.

BeautyHurtsxo
Lurker
Lurker

Post by BeautyHurtsxo »

Yeah she shouldn't be telling any one what not to fuckin wear. I can point out a few things her ass shouldn't be wearing #1 being ripped disgusting looking pantyhose. It's weird her fashion does inspire me.. Kind of that outfit would have been cute if your high low skirt fit properly, had a belt and didn't wear so much black with everything. I think her floraly/lace 70s style kind of suits her, I can imagine her & chris buying a house and putting in some shag carpet and couches with the plastic on em lol :love2:

IAmNotAGuest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by IAmNotAGuest »

Did anyone save this video because I can't find it for the life of me.

badbitchlikethis
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by badbitchlikethis »

Funny that most of the things she hates seeing other girls wear aren't particularly flattering on girls her size anyways. I think the video was another pathetic attempt of acting like she's this badass bitch when really she just screams insecurity.

Return to “ICALLITAMBROSIA / Rachel Whitehurst”