ICallItAmbrosia General Thread Part 2

beachbunny525
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ICallItAmbrosia General Thread Part 2

Post by beachbunny525 »

bewtgooru wrote:Is anyone else annoyed that she's doing a walking dead tag video?
Like no one who is a fan of the show wants to hear you bitch about it for ten minutes...
I'm glad I'm unsubscribed and unfollowed from her now that she's on TWD. It's the reason I unsubbed and unfollowed her... didn't want her to ruin my favorite show and clearly it seems like she's doing exactly that!

polyesterbride
Learner
Learner

Post by polyesterbride »

The way she burped on camera in her word vomit is disgusting. She literally has such a boring life style, I mean I don't exactly have a great life style but I don't film myself every day every week, she could at least try and make herself look interesting and put some effort into her videos.

HattieChaos
Naughty
Naughty

Post by HattieChaos »

The whole Word Vomit was very very boring and the burping thing was so unclassy. :/ It's came to the point where I'm struggling to be entertained by her videos. Back in the day last summer when she released the Beating a Dead Horse meltdown, I at least still found her funny every once in a while but she's completely flopped. Usually the minions are about six months behind us in mentality, so perhaps she'll burn off by the end of the year. Poor Rachel, she might have to actually put some effort into her videos or, shock horror, get a job again!! :o

herbalrock
Learner
Learner

Post by herbalrock »

"If someone doesn't gif this I'm going to shit all over the Internet." Very classy, Rachel.

TheSnarkPalette
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TheSnarkPalette »

HattieChaos wrote:The whole Word Vomit was very very boring and the burping thing was so unclassy. :/ It's came to the point where I'm struggling to be entertained by her videos. Back in the day last summer when she released the Beating a Dead Horse meltdown, I at least still found her funny every once in a while but she's completely flopped. Usually the minions are about six months behind us in mentality, so perhaps she'll burn off by the end of the year. Poor Rachel, she might have to actually put some effort into her videos or, shock horror, get a job again!! :o
She's so desperate to be popular as a funny person on YouTube that she takes things a few subscribers say are funny and RUNS THEM INTO THE GROUND. That's how we got such lovely gems as "The Face", the stupid hand washing bit, and f*cking "BON TON!"

What she doesn't realize is that what makes funny people funny is that they just ARE. Funny people don't have to exhaust bits or go over the top to try to be hilarious. She tries too hard to be that sarcastically funny person but she just ends up looking like a bitch.

MarlboroPrincess
Informer
Informer

Post by MarlboroPrincess »

tamithomas wrote:
bewtgooru wrote:Is anyone else annoyed that she's doing a walking dead tag video?
Like no one who is a fan of the show wants to hear you bitch about it for ten minutes...
Oh hell nah! Walking Dead is the bomb. Not going to watch that video, I will end up in rage mode within 2 minutes.
I somehow was still subscribed to her. as soon as I saw that video in my feed, I didn't even watch it, I just unsubscribed.

I really really wish there was just ONE Youtube who ends up being popular, but actually doesn't change. I know that's never gonna happen, but goddamn it would be nice.
Gobble Gobble Gobble

tamithomas
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by tamithomas »

MarlboroPrincess wrote:
tamithomas wrote:
Oh hell nah! Walking Dead is the bomb. Not going to watch that video, I will end up in rage mode within 2 minutes.
I somehow was still subscribed to her. as soon as I saw that video in my feed, I didn't even watch it, I just unsubscribed.

I really really wish there was just ONE Youtube who ends up being popular, but actually doesn't change. I know that's never gonna happen, but goddamn it would be nice.
LisaFreemontStreet and CherryDollFace are the only two so far that I've seen grow on youtube yet have never changed. Lisa just reached 40k subs and Cherry is at 112.5k

herbalrock
Learner
Learner

Post by herbalrock »

MarlboroPrincess wrote:
tamithomas wrote:

That's why I watch "unknown" gurus like kaittdee and ashxl. They have next to no one watching them and they seem really genuine, like popular gurus need to be acting.

TheSnarkPalette
Gossiper
Gossiper

Rachel in latest video : "I hate Essie pale creme polishes!"
*instagrams shitty manicure wearing Essie pale cream polish*

Wtf.ever
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Wtf.ever »

So does anyone know what is up with the fight with her ex friend and the friends mom tweeting her or whatever she said on tumblr? I wonder if it was the one who was talking about bagel girl in that one video.

ayayadrienne
Learner
Learner

Post by ayayadrienne »

Chris' beard literally looks like pubes are growing out of his face.

That's all I could look at in the macaron video.

FevrierCat
Learner
Learner

Post by FevrierCat »

Handwashing... Literally. Literally. Literally.

BUT LITERALLY.

SDkflsdkf;ldskf;lskfs Stop. For the love of God, stop using that word. Those were the things that stood out in this video for me.

littlewing
Learner
Learner

Post by littlewing »

Her hands look scary in the new cooking video. Do you think is it psoriasis or did Sueezie do it?

I used to be entertained by her but now she just gets on my nerves. Every cooking video is the EXACT same thing. The handwashing was okay the first time, but she is, to steal her phrase, beating a dead horse. Also, that voice that she does is not funny at all.

littlewing
Learner
Learner

Post by littlewing »

Oh, also, "150 mL of cream, but for all you Americans, 3/4 of a cup." RACHEL - YOU ARE AMERICAN.

TheSnarkPalette
Gossiper
Gossiper

ayayadrienne wrote:Chris' beard literally looks like pubes are growing out of his face.

I think he's kind of gross looking in general, but he's one of those guys that should really REALLY not try to grow facial hair.

bewtgooru
Learner
Learner

Post by bewtgooru »

Does it bother anyone else when she screenshots HERSELF and puts it on her tumblr?
Like when she makes a "witty" comment on tumblr or YouTube she'll post it on tumblr so everyone can laugh at how "hilarious" she is. I think doing that just makes her look tacky and lame IMO.

Also this is just a small thing and most people probably wouldn't even notice but it really bugs me when she'll make a post and one person will reply with something and she'll make a separate post like "Oh you guys [insert comment regarding what the one person said]" as if several people commented saying that instead of just the one. It seems like she's trying to pretend more people are replying/actually care than they do. But maybe that's just me.

bewtgooru
Learner
Learner

Post by bewtgooru »

TheSnarkPalette wrote:
ayayadrienne wrote:Chris' beard literally looks like pubes are growing out of his face.

I think he's kind of gross looking in general, but he's one of those guys that should really REALLY not try to grow facial hair.
I agree. I think he is so unattractive. But the pubes-beard comment makes me laugh.

beachbunny525
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by beachbunny525 »

When are people going to realize that she's not funny? I don't subscribe to her anymore, but I wanted to watch the macaron video cause the facial pubes comment made me laugh (his beard does look like a hairy crotch). I did not even crack a smile once until she stupidly broke the cookie while pressing it. And it wasn't even a "haha that was funny, she was funny!" type of laugh... it was a "haha, what a fucking idiot" laugh. Her schtick is old as hell

TheSnarkPalette
Gossiper
Gossiper

bewtgooru wrote:
TheSnarkPalette wrote:

I agree. I think he is so unattractive. But the pubes-beard comment makes me laugh.
Maybe it's just me being a germaphobe but just by looking and them and the messy way they live I get this feeling they smell bad. Their apartment consistently looks disgusting and I get the feeling from some of her posts that she doesn't shower regularly (and Chris always looks homeless so same goes for him).

Mew
Debater
Debater

Post by Mew »

THE STUPID HAND WASHING CLIP. Ughhhh, I can't stand it. It was kind of funny the very first time but now I just want to throw something every time she uses it.

I like how in the start she's going on about the difference between macarOOns and a macarOn, then when someone points out she said macaroon at some point in the video she gets all snarky. Also, I saw one of you say how Chris' beard looks like pubes before I watched and then that was all I could look at and think of when he was on camera. I never thought of it before but now I see it lol

Oh, and her hands. I have cats and the scratches I get on my hands after playing with them look just like what was on Rachel's hands so it probably was Squeezie. I try not to let my cats play too hard with my hand because it does look pretty unattractive!

Return to “ICALLITAMBROSIA / Rachel Whitehurst”