Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ICALLITBEINGASTONERCOUCHPOTATO General Thread Part 11

Post by rosesandroses »

strawberry_hearts wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:45 am
I don’t get why shes even with Chris anymore if she likes vagina more. She just had to let everyone know she’s bi and proud even though she was in a straight relationship. I feel bad for Chris. I wish I could be a fly on her wall to see what really goes on between them lol they have no chemistry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I mean, sexuality is a spectrum and extremely fluid. There's no reason to judge her specific preferences. She may be bi leaning towards women, just like how there those who are bi leaning towards men, etc. I wouldn't judge her for that.

I do get how you say it seems like they have no chemistry, but then again, we don't see as much inner workings of their relationship since she left YT.

rosesandroses
Learner
Learner

Post by rosesandroses »

Hollyb14 wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:01 pm
Let’s be real if Chris is even partaking in other sexual partners in this hip cool open relationship they ain’t girls.
That's my theory too! He's never explicitly said, but I get the feeling he is a low-key bisexual, he's just not open about it like Rachel is.

rosesandroses
Learner
Learner

Post by rosesandroses »

24601 wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:35 pm
I listened to the episode where they announced the podcast ending and Rachel says someone leaked the podcast to her parents, so now I guess we won’t find out any more family or Miss Honey updates.

Did anyone else hear her mention talking to her “friend Tess” in that episode? Tess from the Twats? Was kind of hoping we would finally get the tea on what happened with them.

100%. She casually mentions wanting to visit Tess in last week's episode.

[When Chris is talking about being invited to his 10 year class reunion.]

Rachel: Are you gonna go?
Chris: Apart of me wants to...apart of me really wants to, just to like-- you know, there were people that I was actually good friends with that I would love to like, see again.
Rachel: I guess teachers would show up too.
Chris: I guess. I don't think this is being organized in a super official way. It was just like one person made a group and started inviting everybody, now it's kind of like waterfalled, you know.
Rachel: Gotcha.
Chris: But yeah, apart of me wants to because I have friends that I've just like, lost touch with that I would love to reconnect with and spend some time with -- but then the other thing is I'd have to fly to Pennsylvania. And it's just like--
Rachel: *laughs* I just wouldn't want to spend the money to get to Pennsylvania.
Chris: Yeah, like that's a fuckin flight. That's pricey, so you know, I mean-
Rachel: What if you like -- wrangled it into also a trip for something else (unintelligible mumbling)?
Chris: If I can get it as a work trip somehow, some way, and I just happen to be on the east coast...
Rachel: Well I was just thinking like that could be the trip that I'm like seeing Tess (mumbles) or something, you know?

talkaboutit
Informer
Informer

Post by talkaboutit »

rosesandroses wrote:
24601 wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:35 pm
I listened to the episode where they announced the podcast ending and Rachel says someone leaked the podcast to her parents, so now I guess we won’t find out any more family or Miss Honey updates.

Did anyone else hear her mention talking to her “friend Tess” in that episode? Tess from the Twats? Was kind of hoping we would finally get the tea on what happened with them.

100%. She casually mentions wanting to visit Tess in last week's episode.

[When Chris is talking about being invited to his 10 year class reunion.]

Rachel: Are you gonna go?
Chris: Apart of me wants to...apart of me really wants to, just to like-- you know, there were people that I was actually good friends with that I would love to like, see again.
Rachel: I guess teachers would show up too.
Chris: I guess. I don't think this is being organized in a super official way. It was just like one person made a group and started inviting everybody, now it's kind of like waterfalled, you know.
Rachel: Gotcha.
Chris: But yeah, apart of me wants to because I have friends that I've just like, lost touch with that I would love to reconnect with and spend some time with -- but then the other thing is I'd have to fly to Pennsylvania. And it's just like--
Rachel: *laughs* I just wouldn't want to spend the money to get to Pennsylvania.
Chris: Yeah, like that's a fuckin flight. That's pricey, so you know, I mean-
Rachel: What if you like -- wrangled it into also a trip for something else (unintelligible mumbling)?
Chris: If I can get it as a work trip somehow, some way, and I just happen to be on the east coast...
Rachel: Well I was just thinking like that could be the trip that I'm like seeing Tess (mumbles) or something, you know?
This stuck out to me too! Like why can they spend money for Rachel to go see her friends but Chris has to tangle seeing his friends in with work or Rachel? Lol she’s so self centered.

Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 24601 »

No surprise but the last episode of the podcast was a waste of time

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary »

Where is her podcast? I noticed that on her yt channel, all videos are gone?

tunafish
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by tunafish »

Chris must be making BANK at his new job/promotion if he brought up on the last podcast ep owning a house in their 5 year plan and before they completely laughed at the thought of that when the subject was brought up (I think they said their end goal was to maybe, possibly afford a condo) so with end of pateron $$ as well as no more sponsors from the podcast and he NOW brings up that he thinks they'll own a house soon(ish) hard to picture what his pay increase was, good for him though

fairydust
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by fairydust »

tunafish wrote:Chris must be making BANK at his new job/promotion if he brought up on the last podcast ep owning a house in their 5 year plan and before they completely laughed at the thought of that when the subject was brought up (I think they said their end goal was to maybe, possibly afford a condo) so with end of pateron $$ as well as no more sponsors from the podcast and he NOW brings up that he thinks they'll own a house soon(ish) hard to picture what his pay increase was, good for him though
Depending on what products he’s managing within Twit h he could be making anywhere between $150-$300k. Idk how they are going to buy in Seattle though as it’s getting stupid expensive, but good for him.

Personally I couldn’t live off one income, especially if the other spouse isn’t really doing anything. Like their place is relatively small and the cats seem pretty low to maintain...I just can’t imagine what Rachel does all day.

If it works for them great, but I’m so curious about it Image

:love2: I did not come to play with you hoes. I came to slay. :love2:

coldhandscoldfeet
Learner
Learner

Post by coldhandscoldfeet »

Chris isn't making anywhere near that amount. Twitch is owned by Amazon (and I may or may not work there) and with his role he's probably between $90k-115k. Maybe more if he's at the highest end of his salary range.

littleowls
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by littleowls »

Pretty jealous of Rachel if that salary range for Chris is accurate. I wish I could stay at home doodling and pretending to contribute to the household while my partner gets a huge raise and talks about buying us a house. Can't relate, I actually have to work for what I own lol

lemoncurdpot
Lurker
Lurker

Post by lemoncurdpot »

I think we can assume that Rachel is making *okay* money on Etsy. Not nearly enough to be self-sustainable on her own, but enough to be significant (I'd guess around 10k a year). Otherwise I don't know how she could live with herself. I would feel terrible if I didn't work and my boyfriend covered all of our expenses. I did wonder how big of a raise it would have to be for them to shut down the podcast - obviously the patreon and sponsors probably covered a large chunk of expenses. It would be difficult to justify, in my opinion. Especially with living in Seattle. Yeesh.

tunafish
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by tunafish »

yeah....Rachel even mentioned a house on her little IG Q+A, wasn't specifically about house buying or anything but the question was something like "would you ever get another cat" and she said "when we get a house yes" so.......just going from the fact that they both completely laughed at the thought of EVER having the option of owning a house to mentioning it a few times recently makes me think Chris got a HUGE promotion, no clue how much she contributes but with her renting out an art studio space in the near future too, hope it's at least to cover the cost of that.

coldhandscoldfeet
Learner
Learner

Post by coldhandscoldfeet »

you guys...Chris got a promotion but by no means a HUGE one. There's a very small chance he's making higher than $150k and in Seattle that does not mean you are buying a home any time soon unless you save for a long time and move much further away.

So what I'm saying is don't be jealous of his huge promotion. He's doing well but by no means is he rolling in the dough right now. Maybe just compared to what he made previously.

littleowls
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by littleowls »

coldhandscoldfeet wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:42 pm
you guys...Chris got a promotion but by no means a HUGE one. There's a very small chance he's making higher than $150k and in Seattle that does not mean you are buying a home any time soon unless you save for a long time and move much further away.

So what I'm saying is don't be jealous of his huge promotion. He's doing well but by no means is he rolling in the dough right now. Maybe just compared to what he made previously.
Definitely fair. With how these dummies have operated in the past, I feel like it's possible he's just making solid money and they think they're rich now and are ready to get into the real estate market lol

badhairspray
Informer
Informer

Post by badhairspray »

Well I remember when they first were talking about making the move to Seattle, they talked about the $10 minimum wage like it was sooooo much money.. I think they definitely overestimate how far their money will stretch.

Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 24601 »

Idk if anyone will even read this.....but Chris’s Instagram story posted him, Rachel, and the CWC Twitter all posting a microphone....guess they’re coming back for at least an episode? Surprised it’s so soon. Maybe they need ad money

strawberry_hearts
Informer
Informer

Post by strawberry_hearts »

24601 wrote:Idk if anyone will even read this.....but Chris’s Instagram story posted him, Rachel, and the CWC Twitter all posting a microphone....guess they’re coming back for at least an episode? Surprised it’s so soon. Maybe they need ad money

I never listened to their podcast before but when I saw that I was shocked because they ended it not too long ago. I’m sure it probably is just for money since everyone and there mother has a podcast now

Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 24601 »

strawberry_hearts wrote:
24601 wrote:Idk if anyone will even read this.....but Chris’s Instagram story posted him, Rachel, and the CWC Twitter all posting a microphone....guess they’re coming back for at least an episode? Surprised it’s so soon. Maybe they need ad money

I never listened to their podcast before but when I saw that I was shocked because they ended it not too long ago. I’m sure it probably is just for money since everyone and there mother has a podcast now

My prediction is they are making a spin off podcast solely about video games

hipshakerrr
Talker
Talker

Post by hipshakerrr »

its probably an animal crossing update

doomloop
Learner
Learner

Post by doomloop »

Wow and entire podcast dedicated to Animal Crossing. Wonder how fast they’ll run out of things to talk about. Also, I bet they’ll do some awful Coffee With Crachel bits like which villager would you FMK or something equally dumb

Return to “ICALLITAMBROSIA / Rachel Whitehurst”