ICALLITBEINGBISEXUAL General Thread Part 10

FrootLoops
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: ICALLITBEINGBISEXUAL General Thread Part 10

Post by FrootLoops » Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:29 am

staedtler wrote:She's probably selfish in bed too. I like Chris and I hope he gets out of that relationship. Just pack up anything that's his, take Squeeze and disappear one day. He will be better off without her.
Totally agree, and the thought of her in bed makes me shiver lol ugh not thoughts I want on a Monday morning before work lol!
  • **FrootLoops**

staedtler
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by staedtler » Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:33 am

FrootLoops wrote:
staedtler wrote:She's probably selfish in bed too. I like Chris and I hope he gets out of that relationship. Just pack up anything that's his, take Squeeze and disappear one day. He will be better off without her.
Totally agree, and the thought of her in bed makes me shiver lol ugh not thoughts I want on a Monday morning before work lol!

:rofl:

mochikitten
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by mochikitten » Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:41 pm

Chris is so bland he probably doesn't have any interior decorating ~aesthetic~ so lets Rayray pick everything out. It's white and minimalistic, just like his personality!

Kdems
Learner
Learner

Post by Kdems » Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:56 am

Did anyone listen to the new episode of their podcast where they talked about their sex life? I sometimes listen to it as background noise and I had to turn it off immediately after that. It is so disgusting to picture and she mentioned that one of the ways they keep their sex interesting is by adding new partners... What sane, self respecting person would want to join in with those two? It is safe to say I'm done with their podcast, lol.

butterflyprincess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by butterflyprincess » Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:36 am

Kdems wrote:Did anyone listen to the new episode of their podcast where they talked about their sex life? I sometimes listen to it as background noise and I had to turn it off immediately after that. It is so disgusting to picture and she mentioned that one of the ways they keep their sex interesting is by adding new partners... What sane, self respecting person would want to join in with those two? It is safe to say I'm done with their podcast, lol.
Adding new partners...? Where are they finding these people, on Craigslist?! They don't leave their apartment, how would they find "new partners". I couldn't care less about their podcast, but dare I listen to this episode? :rofl:
**credit to meeeh for the gif!

nutella
Debater
Debater

Post by nutella » Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:05 pm

Kdems wrote:Did anyone listen to the new episode of their podcast where they talked about their sex life? I sometimes listen to it as background noise and I had to turn it off immediately after that. It is so disgusting to picture and she mentioned that one of the ways they keep their sex interesting is by adding new partners... What sane, self respecting person would want to join in with those two? It is safe to say I'm done with their podcast, lol.
Ewwwww what. That's not a good mental image. And you just know the other person is going to be a woman, and it's literally going to only be Rachel and the girl together while Chris is in the corner sadly touching himself. I'm sure she's disguised it as keeping their sex life interesting to Chris, or even framed it in a way that makes it seem like he's suppressing her sexuality if he was against it, then she can explore her sexuality while staying in a stable relationship where her partner supports her lifestyle.

He's a sad, pathetic man for remaining in that kind of relationship, and she's a disgusting, selfish user.

noragrets
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by noragrets » Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:46 am

nutella wrote:
Ewwwww what. That's not a good mental image. And you just know the other person is going to be a woman, and it's literally going to only be Rachel and the girl together while Chris is in the corner sadly touching himself. I'm sure she's disguised it as keeping their sex life interesting to Chris, or even framed it in a way that makes it seem like he's suppressing her sexuality if he was against it, then she can explore her sexuality while staying in a stable relationship where her partner supports her lifestyle.

He's a sad, pathetic man for remaining in that kind of relationship, and she's a disgusting, selfish user.
oh god that image is far too real. i can even imagine chris thanking rachel for allowing him to be in the room :rofl:

Beyonce Knowles
Talker
Talker

Post by Beyonce Knowles » Thu Apr 14, 2016 5:24 am

nutella wrote:

NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! :jd: :rofl:

Hollyb14
Learner
Learner

Post by Hollyb14 » Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:00 am

BLECH at the part when rachel says "me and Chris have a great sex life" and Chris responds in his dead pan monotone voice "yeah it's pretty fucking great."

I NEED TO CLEANSE MY SOUL IN BLEACH.

noragrets
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by noragrets » Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:09 pm

if she's so happy with how she looks why does she always shoot her videos from such a high up myspace angle?

oxprincessxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by oxprincessxo » Sat Apr 16, 2016 6:46 am

I actually quite liked her new video about body image. Aside from her rehashing the same pity party regarding her depression, I think what she said was pretty uplifting. I think it's good that she's claiming she has more confidence, even though it makes her leagues more obnoxious :roll: I doubt she feels as good as she makes it sound, she still seems insecure to me, but I think someone watching the video could be fooled and take away an overall positive message.

badhairspray
Informer
Informer

Post by badhairspray » Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:43 am

So much fat logic in her latest video

Edie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Edie » Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:03 am

Hollyb14 wrote:BLECH at the part when rachel says "me and Chris have a great sex life" and Chris responds in his dead pan monotone voice "yeah it's pretty fucking great."

I NEED TO CLEANSE MY SOUL IN BLEACH.
Maybe he is getting something out of it, but I doubt it. If she can be with other women then he should be able to as well, but I bet she won't allow it.
Something tells me Chris was a virgin when they met and sex with her is all he's ever known. Poor guy.

FrootLoops
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by FrootLoops » Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:18 am

I wonder if they do swingers parties lol.... :rofl: :barf:
  • **FrootLoops**

GossipQueen112
Stalker
Stalker

Post by GossipQueen112 » Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:25 pm

I unsubscribed before they moved to Seattle but I read here to see if any things changed ( which it hasn't). Chris needs to get out of there ASAP, surely his parents must be thinking the same thing, she's sucked the life out of him. He looks dead behind the eyes thanks to her

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

realistic_dreamer
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by realistic_dreamer » Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:38 am

I think we're giving Chris waay too much credit... It's most likely that he's just as lazy, undriven and conceited as Rachel.. Which would explain why they are still together. Yes Rachel might be the dominant one here, but that doesn't mean he's scared to leave.

It gives me the gag reflex just to say this, but I think he actually likes this boring, mediocre life with her. :barf:

pear022
Debater
Debater

Post by pear022 » Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:08 am

oxprincessxo wrote:I actually quite liked her new video about body image. Aside from her rehashing the same pity party regarding her depression, I think what she said was pretty uplifting. I think it's good that she's claiming she has more confidence, even though it makes her leagues more obnoxious :roll: I doubt she feels as good as she makes it sound, she still seems insecure to me, but I think someone watching the video could be fooled and take away an overall positive message.
Yeah it seemed like a lot of it was trying to convince herself she felt what she was saying. That being said, good on her for making a lot of progress from where she was a few years ago. She was a lot bigger at one point. It seems like she does eat pretty healthy now.

noragrets wrote: if she's so happy with how she looks why does she always shoot her videos from such a high up myspace angle?
This is kind of mean though. I feel like anyone putting themselves out on the internet for thousands to see still wants to look good while doing it. Its no different than actors using professional lighting, makeup, stylists...

arevelation
Learner
Learner

Post by arevelation » Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:27 am

about the sex life thing: just a correction, they didn't say they add new PARTNERS, just that they try new things in bed. even though they're dumb, these
two know better than to be sleeping with random people.
on another note, in the recent podcast Rachel mentioned travelling for professional sporting events and she said
"I sang the national anthem at a Phillies game once" or something like that and ALL CHRIS SAID WAS "oh."
like I guess he could have heard the story before, but the reason she was saying it was for the people listening, not Chris... one of them will be telling a story and the other will go "omg I knowwwww" like yes you were there but the listeners weren't you fuckin daft idiots

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

realistic_dreamer
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by realistic_dreamer » Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:37 pm

arevelation wrote:about the sex life thing: just a correction, they didn't say they add new PARTNERS, just that they try new things in bed. even though they're dumb, these
I remember (from an older video) her saying something like: ''If we're open about being attracted by another person, then it's not cheating''. That means that there are other people involved, it's an open relationship. It doesn't necessarily mean swing parties and orgies, but they can experiment with other people.

nutella
Debater
Debater

Post by nutella » Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:46 pm

realistic_dreamer wrote:
arevelation wrote:about the sex life thing: just a correction, they didn't say they add new PARTNERS, just that they try new things in bed. even though they're dumb, these
I remember (from an older video) her saying something like: ''If we're open about being attracted by another person, then it's not cheating''. That means that there are other people involved, it's an open relationship. It doesn't necessarily mean swing parties and orgies, but they can experiment with other people.
I really don't wanna go back and have to re-listen to the god awful podcast, but I'm certain that one of their things for spicing up their sex life was adding new partners. And they said in one of their older relationship q&a's that they were in an open relationship and they're proof it works. They definitely have been open about having other partner's, so I suppose swinging and whatever else wouldn't be out of the question.

nutella
Debater
Debater

Post by nutella » Wed Apr 20, 2016 6:59 am

Also, she snapped that some new MAC collection was in her P.O. box and went through it and thanked MAC for letting her try it out. I have never, EVER seen MAC send out PR packages to anyone, so why would they send something out to a nobody that makes a beauty video once every six months? If that at all. She's either delusional and someone/some other company have sent it, or she's back to her old lying ways.

realistic_dreamer
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by realistic_dreamer » Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:36 am

This thread is soo dead..

noragrets
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by noragrets » Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:35 am

realistic_dreamer wrote:This thread is soo dead..
just like her 'career'

SpecialKai
Learner
Learner

Post by SpecialKai » Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:42 am

oxprincessxo wrote:I actually quite liked her new video about body image. Aside from her rehashing the same pity party regarding her depression, I think what she said was pretty uplifting. I think it's good that she's claiming she has more confidence, even though it makes her leagues more obnoxious :roll: I doubt she feels as good as she makes it sound, she still seems insecure to me, but I think someone watching the video could be fooled and take away an overall positive message.
I don't watch Rachel much anymore but still but check her out whenever I remember how much I enjoyed her old videos with hopes her current content will improve. The last time I thoroughly enjoyed a video was her Christmas special because it's the most effort she's put into a video in awhile. Then again, annual Christmas specials are her "thing," so that wasn't surprising and shouldn't of been a ~sign~ but I had faith.

I had hopes for this one but they fell short. I used to love her body image videos. I thought she addressed good points and I appreciated how honest she was with her past insecurities and her attempts to reconcile them. I admired her attempts to smash the stigma overweight people face (I found the comments she received about her weight unfair tbh.) Then it became apparent she was less secure with her body than she let on the more she dragged it out. She reminds me of Trisha Paytas in that respect; ~robustly~ supporting body positivity and ~aesthetics~ to mask the true extent of her insecurities lol.

I wish she'd stop, tbh. She's iterating the same tired message and has nothing new to add. I'm all for being confident with your size, but she's clearly not, so it's almost a pity to watch. I don't think discussing a half assed belief you haven't fully embraced yet is all that helpful, nor do I think anyone would be fooled. The insecurity is too obvious. If you don't fully stand by your message, how do you expect others to? I think her videos would be more helpful if she would be completely honest about her self doubts. Not only would that be more interesting, but I bet a lot of her viewers would relate to that. Better than reading body positivity tumblr posts and telling people to "accept themselves" without fully addressing the root of the problem imo. Her videos are more like a bandage than a viable solution at this point.

whateverthenok
Informer
Informer

Post by whateverthenok » Sat Apr 23, 2016 10:31 pm

nutella wrote:Also, she snapped that some new MAC collection was in her P.O. box and went through it and thanked MAC for letting her try it out. I have never, EVER seen MAC send out PR packages to anyone, so why would they send something out to a nobody that makes a beauty video once every six months? If that at all. She's either delusional and someone/some other company have sent it, or she's back to her old lying ways.
MAC sounds out lots of PR. Kaushal Beauty and Shaaanxo have received MAC PR packages in the past and have done videos, and Desi Perkins and Katy Lustrelux and Ginsmakeup have snapchatted gratis MAC products. However, all of them do have over 1mil subscribers, so its weird that Rachel got one, but since she does have a manager (or so we last knew) maybe she got it swung.

Return to “ICALLITAMBROSIA / Rachel Whitehurst”