ICALLITBEINGBISEXUAL General Thread Part 10

ladyg
Stalker
Stalker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ICALLITBEINGBISEXUAL General Thread Part 10

Post by ladyg »

I periodically check her channel every couple of weeks. I always check back hoping she'd redeemed her channel with some fresh, original content. Needless to say, I was pissed that she decides to post a Crachel Cooks vid. With the numerous spring launches & trends, the video possibilities were endless...yet we get a chatty cooking video. Ugh.

whoreisland
Learner
Learner

Post by whoreisland »

She's doing a sex toy review. Omg :barf:

tysm
Learner
Learner

Post by tysm »

Her vocal fry in her snapchats is literally the most annoying thing in the world

tachenoire_
Stalker
Stalker

Post by tachenoire_ »

biggossipyswampy wrote:
it's also refreshing to see her face not looking soaking wet

nutella
Debater
Debater

Post by nutella »

I would absolutely hate being in a couple with her with how incredibly selfish she is, I think the only reason Chris puts up with it is because he's just become complacent and probably just considers it normal now. She was talking about how one of Chris' cats back home passed away, and how it was HER favourite and she was so sad about it. It was... Chris' cat? Wtf.

Also, I rarely rant about the products "guru's" and vloggers shove in our faces because the majority put out content and can afford it, but with Rachel it shits me to no end. I work 35 hour weeks (a pretty well paying job too) and I study, and I can't afford an apartment inner city and on top of that splurge and buy the makeup/skincare I want but she does fuck all and never posts videos, and can get all this shit? It's getting ridiculous.

sincerelyalex
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by sincerelyalex »

nutella wrote:Also, I rarely rant about the products "guru's" and vloggers shove in our faces because the majority put out content and can afford it, but with Rachel it shits me to no end. I work 35 hour weeks (a pretty well paying job too) and I study, and I can't afford an apartment inner city and on top of that splurge and buy the makeup/skincare I want but she does fuck all and never posts videos, and can get all this shit? It's getting ridiculous.
i'm sure you could technically afford to do things like buy that expensive stuff.. but you are probably doing sensible things like saving, making long term plans, etc. I think a lot of people flaunt their money quickly with no back up plan for when the money runs out. My partner and I earn enough money (on two totally normal incomes) to be able to buy a medium line luxury car this year with an expensive vacation on top of that... but what about the money it costs to eat healthy... or save for retirement (which you should be doing by the time you're 25 anyways!), or saving for a down payment on a car when we can REALLY afford it -- not just on paper, but in reality when it won't make me eat kraft dinner for a year.

I think when you see a lot of cash being thrown around, either someone is really rich or really not saving for the future.
:HK: Sincerely, Alex.

tigresslily20
Informer
Informer

Post by tigresslily20 »

I mean it IS sad that his cat passed away, although in the pictures she shared on Twitter it looked like he was trying to get as far away from her as possible, lol. I do kinda feel bad for Chris since it was his cat, but not that bad though. Also, I went on his Twitter page and he's described himself as a meteorologist ? I thought he worked at Amazon?

synnoeveb
Lurker
Lurker

Post by synnoeveb »

tigresslily20 wrote:Also, I went on his Twitter page and he's described himself as a meteorologist ? I thought he worked at Amazon?
He majored in metorology, iirc. But I have no idea why he isn't working in that field at the moment, which is weird because as far as I know there are plenty of jobs you can get in that field. Maybe working at Amazon pays better?

fairydust
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by fairydust »

I'm pretty sure he's not working in metrology because he needed more education for it and originally was planning to go to grad school for it but didn't get accepted into the school he wanted so he had to work in the mean time iirc.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
:love2: I did not come to play with you hoes. I came to slay. :love2:

talkaboutit
Informer
Informer

Post by talkaboutit »

synnoeveb wrote:
tigresslily20 wrote:Also, I went on his Twitter page and he's described himself as a meteorologist ? I thought he worked at Amazon?
He majored in metorology, iirc. But I have no idea why he isn't working in that field at the moment, which is weird because as far as I know there are plenty of jobs you can get in that field. Maybe working at Amazon pays better?
this is a complete pet peeve of mine. Just because you study meteorology does not make you a meteorologist, you need to practice it. I studied accounting, but I am NOT an accountant, I took a different career path. My degree gets me jobs, but I am by no means an accountant just because I studied accounting.

Not to mention, he needs a masters to practice meteorology for any company. Do you call a person a doctor after they finish Pre-Med?

And while he needs more schooling, if you listen to their podcast at all, they never talk about him going to get more school. Rachel always says when they have more money she wants to get another apartment with one bedroom so they can be "bosche" or get a car again. They never talk about him going to school or anything with more money, which is just sad, because you can tell meteorology is his passion, and probably why he jumps from job to job so much. He can't be happy working "tech support" for Amazon, which basically in my experience is a slightly higher paid customer service agent, and the only jobs he's been able to get are customer service jobs. Just sad.

arevelation
Learner
Learner

Post by arevelation »

He always says how he wishes he went into tech. They also say there's not many meteorology jobs in Seattle, but as far as I know there's as US navy base in WA (I'm Canadian af so idk why I know this) that would probably pay big bucks but I literally laugh out loud at the thought of Chris serving in any type of national capacity lmao

rdt1004
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by rdt1004 »

There's not a lot of meteorology jobs in Seattle? In Washington? In the Pacific Northwest where it rains a shit ton? They say the dumbest shit to justify their lazy behavior. Chris could definitely go to grad school, get his masters, and find some kind of meteorology job in washington, but then he wouldn't be able to support Rachel's lazy ass. :P

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Justvogue
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Justvogue »

So excited to be able to finally post here. Long time lurker! hahah

Used to be subscribed to Rachel but I unsubbed about a year and a half ago. Sometime before her "graduation". She curses too much and lies about her size / weight. Like, girl, we can see you??? We know what angles you're workin'. You're not foolin' anyone. Chris needs to just leave her. He is so pathetic. Didn't she say she met him by basically stalking him and wearing him down? Yikes. Why would you admit that? Also can we talk about her makeup skills (or lack thereof)?

Alaska Berger
Learner
Learner

Post by Alaska Berger »

Didn't they move out the Seattle for him to become a meteorologist or some crazy thing like that? Did he lose his passion as soon as they got there and they both decided to be obnoxious hipsters and stay there? Ugh.

I'm so done with Rachel. She's by far one of the bigger let downs I've seen. Sure there are other gurus who may have fallen harder because they were at the top, but at least you can tell they're still actually trying to do their job, vs Rachel who is doing nothing. Starting at the end of the month, I'm going to be working two jobs, and I'm taking a summer job and doing shifts there when I can. I feel for her for having anxiety, I do. But there's so many people who have anxiety or other mental illnesses who have to push past it because they don't have the luxury of having a partner who is willing to do all the work/having drones on the internet pay their rent for them. It's people like Rachel that give mental illness a bad rep -- that people who have problems just want to be babied and have the world adjust for them vs learning how to adjust in the world with their problems. When will this girl wake up and get a hold on reality?

nickiminaj
Learner
Learner

Post by nickiminaj »

I really really doubt that BS about there being no jobs for Chris regarding his meteorology degree. I mean I could be wrong but Im too lazy too google. Like they live in damn Seattle!!! How is it he can't find a job suiting his degree? Also in Rachel's snapchat a few days ago they were driving around in a car...do they own one again? Or blowing cash on renting one?

arevelation
Learner
Learner

Post by arevelation »

^^ they use zipcar, the car sharing thing.
Also, lol at how lazy Rachel is. I watched her new apartment tour and I was wondering why she wasn't showing herself in any mirrors.... she filmed the video with an iPhone. not just her regular one, HER OLD IPHONE. Like....Rachel. you wonder why you're not making enough money with this "job". PUT EFFORT INTO YOUR VIDEOS. DONT FILM IT ON YOUR OLD IPHONE 5s.
I'm done. she's so lazy. so so SO lazy. I hope she reads here so she knows that none of us see through her lies

CandyCastles
Informer
Informer

Post by CandyCastles »

Goddamn that skincare cabinet she showed in her apartment tour... I feel like if you totalled up the cost of all of those products it would be enough for a few month's rent. There's no way she uses ALL of that regularly either. She is such a shit show.

What happened to her going to therapy btw? I don't follow her on any social media other than tumblr and youtube. If she isn't still going and her anxiety is as bad as she says (i.e. bad enough that sitting around all day petting cats, getting high, and watching netflix is enough to send her into panic attacks) maybe she should stop spending so much on makeup and go to a proper healthcare professional. She's just so stagnant. Mentally, emotionally, financially, and creatively.

anaifos
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by anaifos »

Beyonce Knowles wrote:
femscout wrote:I don't know if it's been mentioned before but Bree dated Cole Sprouse for a while. If I'm remembering correctly she identifies as asexual now so I don't think there's anything there. Who knows, though.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
Yes, they just had a nasty breakup. She is pansexual but I think she likes a guy right now. She could do so much better than Rachel, I agree there's nothing there.

i like her a lot and I was so pissed when she started hanging out with Rachel
They had a nasty breakup? What happened exactly? Do you know?? I've been dying to know ever since I found out she had dated Cole Sprouse, I tried researching it but all I could find was her saying he had broken her heart.

CynicalBanjo
Stalker
Stalker

Post by CynicalBanjo »

Long time lurker, so it's my first time posting here.

Anyways, in her most recent apartment tour she says "It's been a while, maybe a couple of months since I've done an updated apartment tour" Uhh what? Her last apartment tour was posted on February 12th, so while it has been a couple months, I don't see why it was needed? She has uploaded literally two videos between this video and the last apartment tour. Is she for real? I finally hit the unsubscribe button because she barely even posts videos anymore. You would think with weeks in between videos she would be producing some high quality content, but it looks like it probably took her 3 hours tops to film, edit and upload? Even Mykie from Glam&Gore uploads more than her and at least most of her videos look like they took her a decent amount of time.

staedtler
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by staedtler »

She moved, thats why she made an updated furnished, apartment tour

Return to “ICALLITAMBROSIA / Rachel Whitehurst”